deep-city-lights
deep-city-lights
Goon
deep-city-lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by deep-city-lights »

In post 399, deep-city-lights wrote:Ugh, I hate Singer's vote on Skold. I keep having this niggling feeling that she's scum trying to save my mislynch for tomorrow instead.

This is also partly because Singer hasn't shown any reaction to my catchup. I've been fully expecting one, even if it's just a "City is still scummy" comment. I'm thinking it could be that she doesn't know how to react in a town way.

This is all probably too simple. But that's what the catchup will be for.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

You're right, I honesty don't know how to react to your catchup right now but it's conflicting because while I really want to believe you're just scum playing me I feel like Skold's reactions are far scummier than anyone in your slot has been. But you're also right, if it were lylo ID seriously re inside how scummy your actually are right now. I just think I'm a sucker for AtE and think you're fenuinely trying to give whatever you can. The fact that you're staying true to your belief that nothing you say is worth while is ok maybe town? I just disagree with that because I was mostly trying to get you to contribute because it felt like you had already resigned to your lynch and maybe just maybe someone who be able to read into who was still convinced of your scummies and who cares about getting he most information if maybe you were actually town so I think maybe your should start taking a different approach to mafia or replacing in because in you are in fact town then your slot ha been a serious disappointment and I don't really know how to react icy emotion over facts because he facts are against your slot and I hate that I'm being a sucker form right now and I'll be the first to admit that if we don't flip scum other than you today that I'll feel played that's all
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh shit that wall wa huge

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok I may be drunk yay bregaloo

I like tomatoes.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So I just realized that with the rate dcl is reading and posting, she's not going to be done before nightfall.
deep-city-lights
deep-city-lights
Goon
deep-city-lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm also now realizing that that is a possibility.

And no, I don't really think singer is all that town after 401. I feel like she was expecting me to start moving toward a townread on her by seeing some sort of drunken openness there. But the post reads less like stream-of-consciousness town thoughts, and more like scum hoping to lose the thread of discussion in a nearly illegible textblock.

I am going to call the scumteam here: Plotinus, and one of singer/Argos
- only mentioning Argos because I have nothing of note on Singer for the first few pages and barely anything for Argos. From what I can tell Plotinus was scummy on pages 1, 2, and through the game to now.

I'll probably read more when I get back tonight, but you are free to lynch me at any time now. I've said my piece (or at least, the acceptable minimum of it so far). I would love if you guys listened to me and lynched Plotinus tomorrow, but with how mafia goes I neither expect nor obligate you to do that.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

I highly disagree!

I like tomatoes.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Skold, if you're too busy with exams and stuff to focus on this game properly, why are you replacing into more games? (link to the newbie queue) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6804797

city, pick someone else. you're tunnelling me.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't like dcl's scumread on Argos at all.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I really dislike dcl basing her reads on RVS-votes. Plotinus is scum for seeming contrived with her RVS but Wyvernite is definitely town the way he posted and saad looks more town than Plotinus?
I find it hard to believe scum would do so much work after replacing in such a slot, but maybe dcl was trying to rattle our heads by adding some elaborate scumread on someone.

singer: what do you think about Plotinus scumreading Wyvernite and dcl (and me as well) townreading Wyvernite? Have you been able to form your own opinion on Wyvernite yet? And maybe Argos too?
deep-city-lights
deep-city-lights
Goon
deep-city-lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:18 am

It's a perfectly valid method of analysis. The way someone enters a game and their initial comfort and interaction levels are still important.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Plotinus »

I wouldn't quite call it a scumread on wyvernite yet. There are things i'm concerned about with him, and I'm not townreading him as strongly as before -- but I think that if he's town it could be a good thing that he's not in lockstep with the rest of us (like ducks in LYLO last game was the only one with a different perspective and she was right) -- but I went through his ISO like that to try to figure out what was concerning me about him, and I did find the "everything is scummy" to be concerning enough to cancel out the townread but not really enough to put him in the scum pile either. I'm not voting him and he's not in my top 3 choices for a lynch today.

I am also interested in hearing other people's opinions about my concerns about Wyvernite.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Skold »

In post 407, Plotinus wrote:Skold, if you're too busy with exams and stuff to focus on this game properly, why are you replacing into more games? (link to the newbie queue) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6804797

*ahem* Discussion of ongoing games is not allowed. That's to me not to you, I can't really say why. Guess you smart person.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

My top 2 choices for lynch today are Skold or dcl.
Skold because he won't give reads, insinuates he's busy with exams (but doesn't actually say he is, just that it's the exam season )
dcl because while I think scum would be unlikely to post so elaborately, I can see a smart scum trying to get town to doubt everything and that's exactly how I feel with/about dcl posts right now.

Writing this I think dcl would be the better choice.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Plotinus »

I wasn't discussing ongoing games, I was discussing your participation in the newbie queue thread. I haven't looked to see what you're doing in that game.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Plotinus »

like, regardless of my alignment, if I was feeling overextended in my games and not able to devote enough attention to them, I wouldn't be joining more.
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Argos »

In post 412, Skold wrote:
In post 407, Plotinus wrote:Skold, if you're too busy with exams and stuff to focus on this game properly, why are you replacing into more games? (link to the newbie queue) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6804797

*ahem* Discussion of ongoing games is not allowed. That's to me not to you, I can't really say why. Guess you smart person.

What the hell? Pleading the fifth isn't a good look.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Skold »

In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:Skold because he won't give reads

Screw you. I gave my reads.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Skold »

I'm serious Argos. I can't say why because it pertains to my other games. I genuinely am not allowed to explain why I feel that I have enough time to play in other games.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Skold »

I'm not going to post much today. DCL is scum, and I'm not backing down on this till she's lynched. Get on that please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 417, Skold wrote:
In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:Skold because he won't give reads

Screw you. I gave my reads.

I take offense in this.
You're an SE. You know damn well that a list with town or scum and no other explanation whatsoever does not count as giving reads.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Are you trying to get an OMGUS-vote out of me?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I want to lynch you less and less Skold. It looks like you're out to get a PL. Stop it and PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME ALREADY!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

If two of dcl, Skold, Plotinus and singer are scum, than there is a hell of a lot of bussing going on!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

then*

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”