PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:12 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Not really. At that point you weren't as scummy.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:13 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

I'm pretty null on house.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1447, PointYBagelS wrote:@Ricastle: What is your current read on Vampirate?
Null. He has good reason to be defending me.

You're putting too much faith into the townbloc; that's the mistake I made before. I've already answered every other concern of yours.

And on the subject of counterwagons, what do you make of the 'case' on me being a counter to the KC wagon?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 1451, PointYBagelS wrote:I'm pretty null on house.

So you're honestly telling me House hard defending me, the person who you are scum reading, on Day 1 and getting the wagon switched from myself to Skold doesn't make you have a strong opinion on him, but somehow me defending Ricastle is ringing scum alarm bells?

:roll:

Explain this.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1446, PointYBagelS wrote:but Nero did the same a few pages

What whole did I dig myself?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hole rather...or maybe whole hole?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1439, House wrote:And you wonder why I have problems with you?

Yeah, actually. I mean there's a ton of slots with p suspicious behavior. One could argue that this game is somewhat a numbers game and while yes, mislynching isn't good for the town, it also sometimes requires getting rid of really suspicious slots. This isn't your first game, why do you keep pretending like you don't know whats going on?

So is there anything you'd like to discuss or are you content to sit back and take misreppy pressure point pot shots, like the scum you are?

In post 1443, PeaceBringer wrote:maybe he is pissed that I bailed on your vote...

a little actually. Still think House is scum, I will dedicate a post to this later. I was actually in the middle of writing it but got lazy...anyhoo...I voted you b/c I wanted to get your attention. First lets talk about Skold and your lack of Skold vote. I did not like the idea of lynching Skold over someone scummy like House or Xay, but I did anyways b/c like I told House above, you gotta break some eggs to make an omlette. I have argued in the past that town SHOULD care about how they come across (ie don't do anything that's stupidly antitown) but at the same time they SHOULDN'T care AS MUCH AS
House
scum and thats my point, town need dead bodies to solve so while I agree with you that Skold was not a very good lynch it shouldn't have mattered that much to you. Why, when I brought this up, do you not respond?

They thing is, the case on SK is NOT that she FOSed me, its that she FOSed me despite her "reasons" to FOS me being selective and vague.

PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 1452, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1447, PointYBagelS wrote:@Ricastle: What is your current read on Vampirate?
Null. He has good reason to be defending me.

You're putting too much faith into the townbloc; that's the mistake I made before. I've already answered every other concern of yours.

And on the subject of counterwagons, what do you make of the 'case' on me being a counter to the KC wagon?

It is certainly a possibility, but I'm scumreading a lot of KC's wagon and townreading a lot of yours.

In post 1453, Vampirate wrote:
In post 1451, PointYBagelS wrote:I'm pretty null on house.

So you're honestly telling me House hard defending me, the person who you are scum reading, on Day 1 and getting the wagon switched from myself to Skold doesn't make you have a strong opinion on him, but somehow me defending Ricastle is ringing scum alarm bells?

:roll:

Explain this.

You had barely posted, House was defending jbomber, who had also barely posted. I thought he was scummy but I can understand why house wouldn't.

I'd also like to point out that I opened the day by voting house. I find you and ricastle to be much scummier right now.

In post 1454, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1446, PointYBagelS wrote:but Nero did the same a few pages

What whole did I dig myself?

You got into a rather long semantic argument with house that didn't make you look too good. It arguably obscured/prevented actual discussion.

@Xayzeck: what do you think of the current wagons?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1456, Nero Cain wrote:Why, when I brought this up, do you not respond?

I didn't see you bring it up. Generally it comes and goes with me wether I will stick with a read or not. I didn't like the lynch and didn't like the push. I would much rather have seen waste of space Xay gone, now we got Xay still around. It was a choice between those 2... Xay was spared...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1457, PointYBagelS wrote:You got into a rather long semantic argument with house that didn't make you look too good. It arguably obscured/prevented actual discussion.

meh. Its possible that leaps in logic and contradictions are just a House thing but he looks p scummy to me. *shrugz* I also don't think it prevented discussion at all. But if you found me sorta scummy for it, why did you not find him sorta scummy?

In post 1458, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1456, Nero Cain wrote:Why, when I brought this up, do you not respond?

I didn't see you bring it up. Generally it comes and goes with me wether I will stick with a read or not. I didn't like the lynch and didn't like the push. I would much rather have seen waste of space Xay gone, now we got Xay still around. It was a choice between those 2... Xay was spared...

but why did you avoid lynching him? Its not like any other lynch was going to happen. What I'm getting at is that I'm afraid that you are scum that avoided being on a mislynch to try and make yourself look better.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1457, PointYBagelS wrote:It is certainly a possibility, but I'm scumreading a lot of KC's wagon and townreading a lot of yours.
Disregarding reads, I'd like you to summarise the two wagons.

looks like a set-up.

Nero, again, why were you never on KC?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1460, Ricastle wrote:Nero, again, why were you never on KC?

I'm still exploring and stuff I'm also a little worried that scumHouse is voting her but then again, according to his self meta he busses. MEH

vote:KC

Who else are you scumreading?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:16 am

Post by House »

In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1460, Ricastle wrote:Nero, again, why were you never on KC?

I'm still exploring and stuff I'm also a little worried that scumHouse is voting her but then again, according to his self meta he busses. MEH

vote:KC

Who else are you scumreading?

Finally, you do something that makes sense after being dragged along by the ear. :roll:
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are still scum though so meh.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 am

Post by House »

In post 1463, Nero Cain wrote:you are still scum though so meh.

OMGUS.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Nero Cain
- What do you think of Ricastle white knighting you?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:21 am

Post by House »

In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:

I see you only believe in self meta when it's convenient for your agenda.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1464, House wrote:

OMGUS.

yea, I had your slot listen as scum before you even replaced in, I have been arguing that you were scum both last night and all of today. Stop throwing around hollow buzzwords.

In post 1465, Klingoncelt wrote:@Nero Cain - What do you think of Ricastle white knighting you?

Where is this?

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:Who else are you scumreading?
Elusive, Grib & Peace.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

elusive wrote:Actually, Bellaphant. I was against the Skold wagon because it didn't feel right.

I've seen KC mislynched as town for foot in the mouth kind of posts. I want to see if her scum game is particularly different in terms of that playerstyle.

Considering that you've been slightly defensive of her and her wagon, what are your precise thoughts on the following:
KlingonCelt
Boonskiies
Vampirate
and House

Have I? I'm not so sure on that one.
KC: Reading through, some of her posts didn't read right: I was unsure if this was just tone, but her posting around the second half of the 30s was really pinging for me. After the lynch, when pressure started, she seems to be flailing. I've read her scum-link (providing the link seems towny, but could be a double bluff) and she seems to be having a bit more fun as scum? But that could be game specific, and her lack of strong reads here is pretty terrible

Boon: He's posting just he did in a recently completed game: sporadic, occasionally frustrating, not explaining his reads and attracting scum-reads. He was town, and pretty correct in a readslist post he did in lylo - unfortunately he didn't have the town-cred for anyone to take him seriously and he didn't back it up. Based on this, and other meta, I'm pretty null on him, slight town-lean.

Vamp: kinda-rvs votes ric, came in feeling 'pretty null on everyone', does seem to want a lynch early on, is suddenly in support of ric when he posts in support of a skold-lynch, seems to be pushing a lot of things as 'anti-town', is off and on about xay, reacts really oddly to house 'white-knighting her', makes a case on KC but doesn't vote until others have. Could be bussing? Asking about her talk with Pointy is...odd. Her house/nero/kc points do make sense, over-reacts to you and defends ric. Ugh, reading through her Iso she looks scummier and scummier. Finding her main interactions odd as well.

House: I liked his initial reads list. His push on 'not-vamp' was very blatant if he was scum, and I'm pretty sure House likes to bus. I did like his push on skold. Pretty soon, though, a lot of his posting devolve into kinda yelling at/with people (nero, you), I don't get his 'vamp is a PR' thing (@house, why??), his response to PeaceyB is good. I'd like more comments on the xay slot from him. I can see some of his more heated interactions as t v t, though.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:30 am

Post by House »

In post 1467, Nero Cain wrote:

OMGUS.

yea, I had your slot listen as scum before you even replaced in, I have been arguing that you were scum both last night and all of today. Stop throwing around hollow buzzwords.

It wasn't a buzzword. It was a statement.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:30 am

Post by House »

In post 1468, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:Who else are you scumreading?
Elusive, Grib & Peace.

This is hilarous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm having a hard time seeing House as town, like everything seems manipulative and scummy. Why do you see him as town, ric?

In post 1470, House wrote:

OMGUS.

Except that it factually untrue so it seems to me like you are just throwing things around and hoping they stick and that doesn't seem town motivated at all.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:36 am

Post by House »

In post 1469, Bellaphant wrote:I don't get his 'vamp is a PR' thing (@house, why??)

Because:

1) I don't see scum being so bald in their survivalism.
2) I don't see vanilla town being so desperate to stay alive when it's vanilla's job to keep NK's away from power roles, who have more utility for town. Such blatant survivalism will keep scum from NK'ing the player because they're going to hope for a mislynch & push that player's survivalism as scummy. I'd be far more suspicious of those trying desperately to get him lynched than I would Vampirate himself.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 am

Post by House »

In post 1472, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1470, House wrote:

OMGUS.

Except that it factually untrue so it seems to me like you are just throwing things around and hoping they stick and that doesn't seem town motivated at all.

What I said is obviously true. You're breaking your back trying to get town to lynch me. If you're not scum, you suck. Those are the only two possibilities.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”