Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dude, KC is pretty horrible. I mean its possible that she's just really bad but that whole "FOS Nero for reasons that others are doing" and then borrow from the school of House scum play and ad hom me.

Why do you find her town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by House »

In post 1520, Creative wrote:
Errant
kinda fell of for me day 2.

Really liked
RationalMadman
contribution so far, very different than previous interactions of the slot, i'm townreading him for now.

Boonskies
seems kinda relaxed on his posts, but i don´t know if that is alignment indicative on his case, don´t really like the way he said more than once about how
Nero
and
House
were TvT, don´t understand the motivation behind that.

I actually like
Elusive
points on
Ricastle
, don´t think they sould be trashed.

I don´t think
Grib
playstyle is very healthy for town, a lot of people that i townread read him as town though, so i'm fine with that.

Vampirate
seems very defensive even though he is under a lot of fire.

I'm still townreading both
PointyBagels
and
Rubicon

Xayzeck
seems pretty meh, would appreciate if you explain why u townread
Klingoncelt

Klingoncelt
and
PeaceBringer
are playing scummy IMO.

The bolded looks like something scum would say to discourage PoE. This makes me question my read on Nero and suspect Creative more.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 1526, Nero Cain wrote:Dude, KC is pretty horrible. I mean its possible that she's just really bad but that whole "FOS Nero for reasons that others are doing" and then borrow from the school of House scum play and ad hom me.

Why do you find her town?

Don't feel special. I ad hom all people that make stupid posts.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(4):
Boonskiies, Vampirate, Ricastle, Nero Cain

Ricastle
(3):
PeaceBringer, elusive, Klingoncelt

Vampirate
(1):
PointYBagelS

RationalMadman
(1):
Errantparabola

Xayzeck
(1):
Grib

Nero Cain
(1):
House

Not Voting
(6):
Bellaphant, davesaz, RationalMadman, Creative, Xayzeck, Rubicon

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-06 11:00:00)
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1494, elusive wrote:There's also serial killer I mean no serial killer Ricastle.
Do you think I'm an SK? Or are you just flinging shit around?

In post 1494, elusive wrote:I also find Ricastle's scum list to be hilarious. You've been on Grib since day one, calling him an SK because you didn't think he was mafia. Now what do you think he is since there is no SK? Mafia, a wee little leprechaun?
I've given up on hoping you'll read my posts at this point, but anyway.

I have been trying to look for a reason as to how scum!Grib got into the townbloc when really, it's been obvious all along - you are scum with him. Rubicon didn't really do anything to perpetuate the townbloc; I can't remember if he's even taken advantage of it at all. He can be town, as while it's unrealistic for one friend to fool two, it certainly is realistic for two friends to fool one.

As much as it confuses me, Klingon is correct about one thing - the townbloc has not been used for offense. It's been used for defence, and there is clear scum motivation behind that.
In post 1496, Klingoncelt wrote:Obviously you don't know our history.

Why do you think Elusive, Grib & Peace are Scum?
No amount of history makes Schrodinger's Read logical.

Most of why I think Grib is scum should be known by now. His towngame does not match up to this game, as you and others are claiming it does, and he's done next to nothing for most of the game.

Elusive's push on me is a counterwagon to you; this will become clearer at a later date. She's pretty much taking half my ISO out of context and using it to press points I've already answered. Also, the above.

Peace is scum because his actions seem to revolve around knowing more than town should. also pinged me pretty hard - aside from the town angle, he could either be setting up for more towncred or using prior towncred to defend a buddy. It seems a lot more likely to come from scum, in general. This read is also mainly based on something that will be apparent later down the line.

Pointing out terrible logic is not white knighting, dear child.

In post 1507, Nero Cain wrote:Isn't it a bit rude to ask me about my reads but when I ask you why you are town reading House you ignore me?

I think Xay is scum, he's voting scum.
Ah, yeah, sorry. The words weren't with me at the time. I liked his initiative D1 and his pushes for the most part. He's not done anything that stuck out as town today and as I said he's null rn.

I don't know about manipulative. I think you've both muddied each other so much during your arguments that you're going to scumread each other no matter what for the rest of the game, so I don't intend to take a stance on it.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by House »

In post 1530, Ricastle wrote:
I think you've both muddied each other so much during your arguments that you're going to scumread each other no matter what for the rest of the game, so I don't intend to take a stance on it.

I'm kinda doubting Nero is scum lately. Refer to post 1527.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by elusive »

House, what do you think of Ricastle? I kind of dislikes it lots but I'm trying to be more objective for now.

He claims I'm pushing a counterwagon to KC when I've been clear about who I want to be lynched and unsure on KC.

The misrep is annoying but is it derp town or scum?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by Ricastle »

lol. Of course you aren't going to say it's a counterwagon, that's the point.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 am

Post by House »

In post 1532, elusive wrote:House, what do you think of Ricastle? I kind of dislikes it lots but I'm trying to be more objective for now.

He claims I'm pushing a counterwagon to KC when I've been clear about who I want to be lynched and unsure on KC.

The misrep is annoying but is it derp town or scum?

He is a counterwagon to KC, regardless of anyone's particular read on him. That's an objective fact. Whether it was intentionally so or not is up for debate.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ricastle. I've been waiting to see how this push plays out.

I'm not crazy about his 1530, though.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1530, Ricastle wrote:Peace is scum because his actions seem to revolve around knowing more than town should. 1448 also pinged me pretty hard - aside from the town angle, he could either be setting up for more towncred or using prior towncred to defend a buddy. It seems a lot more likely to come from scum, in general. This read is also mainly based on something that will be apparent later down the line.

this how statement is rich. You have a culture here where folks make broad proclamations like you just did. Now in this statement you accuse me of knowing more than I should. The only people who should think I know more than I should would be scum. And in general, it is not a bad play for town to have scum think they know more than they should, for you know, reasons. FYI, guess what, I don't play the garner town cred game. I don't care if I look town or not. I have thoughts, I put them out there. Hey, I think KC is town. Listen to me or not. Ultimately the run up is not a huge deal. So basically if town, you are making weak reads based on silly assumptions. Now if scum, trying to identify targets that may push a run up at one point or another, as you said, down the line, then your comments make more sense here. Of course if you are worried more then what I should, you may just keep your mouth shut and take care of business. But if would rather see me lynched then other option, well, then this commentary makes sense.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I don't know about manipulative. I think you've both muddied each other so much during your arguments that you're going to scumread each other no matter what for the rest of the game, so I don't intend to take a stance on it.

speaking of sounding like know more than should, well...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1531, House wrote:
I think you've both muddied each other so much during your arguments that you're going to scumread each other no matter what for the rest of the game, so I don't intend to take a stance on it.

I'm kinda doubting Nero is scum lately. Refer to post 1527.

Nero being scum would dumbfound me
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1536, PeaceBringer wrote:speaking of sounding like know more than should, well...
Well...what are you getting at?

"I told you folks skold was a bad vote..." <-- That is fishing for towncred.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1538, Ricastle wrote:Well...what are you getting at?

your language used and way you are discussing things sounds like you more than "should." In particular that comment I highlighted.

And I would argue that my statement is arguing for folks to attend to what I say regarding who is and who is not town... nothing more, nothing less. I actually do not expect folks to listen to me, because they typically do not, as folks like made up reasons...
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 am

Post by House »

In post 497, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 484, Creative wrote:
Ricastle
is definitely town!

I made that conclusion a long time ago. I have now concluded skold is town.
So town
Nero
Skold
Ricastle
me
everyone else suspect

What happened to this, Peace?

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1540, House wrote:
In post 497, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 484, Creative wrote:
Ricastle
is definitely town!

I made that conclusion a long time ago. I have now concluded skold is town.
So town
Nero
Skold
Ricastle
me
everyone else suspect

What happened to this, Peace?

I changed my mind on ricastle based on his play. Based on his initial responses I thought town, well, now I do not.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1539, PeaceBringer wrote:

your language used and way you are discussing things sounds like you more than "should." In particular that comment I highlighted.

And I would argue that my statement is arguing for folks to attend to what I say regarding who is and who is not town... nothing more, nothing less. I actually do not expect folks to listen to me, because they typically do not, as folks like made up reasons...
I'm really lost as to how you're getting that from my post honestly. Pinpoint what's ticking you off.

You would argue? That's remarkably indecisive, considering as you wrote the post you should know for a fact the meaning behind it. Also, you more or less just described fishing for towncred.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1542, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1539, PeaceBringer wrote:

I'm really lost as to how you're getting that from my post honestly. Pinpoint what's ticking you off.

You would argue? That's remarkably indecisive, considering as you wrote the post you should know for a fact the meaning behind it. Also, you more or less just described fishing for towncred.

You are talking as if you know for fact that Nero vs House is town and town. I have come to believe that at this point. As to the "fishing for town cred" if that is your definition of it, then it is wtf people around here do with nearly every post... and while I would like to be heard, I damn well do not expect it... I share my thoughts, make my posts the way I do. I am not angry. I find you doing what you accused "Skold" of doing, looking back, which was making something out of nothing. You talk about me taking a complete change of mind and tact, well so have you.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:33 am

Post by House »

In post 1410, PeaceBringer wrote:FOSing is null behavior. It is the kind of nonsense that leads to myslynches, kind of like the nonsense that led to a skold myslynch.
In fact
Vote Ricastle...

So after townreading Ricastle so hard all of D1, you vote him over "null behavior"?

Please explain.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1544, House wrote:
In post 1410, PeaceBringer wrote:FOSing is null behavior. It is the kind of nonsense that leads to myslynches, kind of like the nonsense that led to a skold myslynch.
In fact
Vote Ricastle...

So after townreading Ricastle so hard all of D1, you vote him over "null behavior"?

Please explain.

he moved beyond null behavior. I was just reading back over his ISO just now. He could simply be a stubborn, arrogant, bad player who is town. He expresses extensive confidence in his reads. He will not attend to anyone elses thoughts. He exhibits in my mind, excessive attention to what others think so much that he even counted the # of people who town read him day one. He seemed legitmately thinking things through and probing on day one. So, certainly he has earned a drop in a town read at this point. Now, ask him why he changed his mind r/t me and what he ascertained was a town read in 580? Why do you care more about me than him?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FYI- I defened Skold as I understood the reactions skold had to me and they were typical for here. I understood the playstyle elements that were getting reactions from others. There was never a sound reason. I preferred to lynch the Xay slot as Garmr prematurely claimed and xay has done nothing. Since a vig does not seem to be active or willing to clean up the chafe we essentially are now stuck with that slot. FYI, I lean grib town for his reaction to Xay at this point. Xay could well be as claimed but it is going to remain mucky. FYI, I do not like Ricastle's well, skold shoulda played difference nonsense in relation to being wrong on Skold.

Now as to KC, sure, KC has really been doing nothing. So either KC is a purposefully lurking scum who does not do anything, or KC is just simply dead space. So, no loss if run up, but I lean town on KC as the exchanges she has had, make sense to me from a town perspective.

And I would actually rather pursue suspects other than Ricastle, but ricastle essentially is demanding my attention with his play. I am actually trying to sort out if he is just an arrogant ass or is scum. It is one or the other. Of course he can be an arrogant ass and still be scum.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 am

Post by House »

In post 1545, PeaceBringer wrote:
In fact
Vote Ricastle...

Please explain.

he moved beyond null behavior. I was just reading back over his ISO just now. He could simply be a stubborn, arrogant, bad player who is town. He expresses extensive confidence in his reads. He will not attend to anyone elses thoughts. He exhibits in my mind, excessive attention to what others think so much that he even counted the # of people who town read him day one. He seemed legitmately thinking things through and probing on day one. So, certainly he has earned a drop in a town read at this point. Now, ask him why he changed his mind r/t me and what he ascertained was a town read in 580? Why do you care more about me than him?

Sounds fair.

I'm looking into both of you. You're posting at the moment, so I figured I'd ask you first.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:54 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1547, House wrote:
In post 1545, PeaceBringer wrote:
In fact
Vote Ricastle...

Please explain.

Sounds fair.

I'm looking into both of you. You're posting at the moment, so I figured I'd ask you first.

fair enough
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

The funny thing is, for a moment, Ricastle considered something I said, and pointed out someone that could be amiss, and then went completely different direction un-related to the discussion at the time. This also drew my attention. We had a discussion on possible reactions and what scum might do. Some suspects were discussed and rather than purusing that line, he decides to push low hanging fruit imo... It seemed to shift from trying to sort thing out to identifying who might be targets to be lynched easily.
No of course, my being in that list drew my attention further, that is only natural.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”