mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also, pie once again is reiterating that she's seeing Titus as town, and would curse the RNG gods if Titus ended up scum
again
. (She has NO clue. :P I, however, having frequently played with Titus, know she's always scum. Except when she's not. :P)

Speaking of which, pie just gave me some updated reads. Her strongest townread remains Oversoul, unsurprisingly, and for the time being, she has Cheetory next. Behind that is actually Marquis's slot of Formerfish. (Did I convey to you pie's thoughts there? I'm not sure I ever did. Basically, pie cheated a little via skipping ahead for Marquis and thought that the
way
Marquis replaced out was town. I'd have to go back to the posts in our PT to find the full series of posting.) Then there's vezok and Shadow, followed by Titus, Dan, and Bulb.

Empire/singer remain pie's strongest scumread, with Esp and DV a little behind. And of course, pie has a big whopping pile of nulls. No surprise there. (For those following along...I basically do, too.) The full list being CDB, Aronis, Gamma, UT, and TTH.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4223, Cheetory6 wrote:
singer wrote:How do you feel about Mastin's position on me?
I feel like I have no idea how to feel about mastin or anything she's been doing since like mid-last day cycle.
(AKA about the time my read on you started to degenerate and become a scum one. Justsayin'.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Was part of it.
Felt like it was a bullshit degeneration.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm taking part of ffery's word at face value that your reads are more likely to be out there when you're town, but to me it felt like you really easily could have been scum trying to pretend like you had another gut-read to fall back on in the event that singer and DV don't pan out.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I also was really frustrated at you ignoring me [that's seriously one of my biggest pet peeves >.>] and had a hard time believing you thought that making VCA in the last three hours of a day cycle in which no lynch was pending while you were voting an off-wagon without taking a hard stance on Espeonage was coming from a townPOV, but on reflection I have no fucking idea what to make of you anymore.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

What's your current read on Marquis, mastin?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by mastin2 »

*Correction on pie's list. I read the scum backwards. singer's pie's weakest scumread, but explicitly only, and we do mean ONLY, because of fferyCho. DV's therefore pie's strongest scumread. My bad.

Also, to answer what my own read on Marquis is:
Ditto.
Objectively it'd probably be weak scum since there's some superficial evidence that weakly points to the slot being scum, but I have literally no read on them at all otherwise. POE would place them near the bottom of my readslist, but still firmly null.
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm done.
bane mastin

You said you are dying. And instead we have a dead gif. The only reason for now it seems that scumtitus thought he was a doctor.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You know. You can't Duplicate an Unmake, it's Factional. I would have argued towards unlocking another role rather then keeping scum depowered. I can't believe you made the choice before I woke up. >:/

Right now, the Bane wagon on Espe is a copout. It's true that if he's town we'd not be losing much, other then having wasted a cool roleblock on town and effectively shoving it into a corner. I would rather use it on a lurking scumread.

##Bane: Aronis

Vezok, please. Mastin was a lynch contender, she's not going to just be nightkilled.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Viktor has an active ability to figure out someone's sign.
I don't particularly like the idea of him using that twice either.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by DeasVail »

My life's really busy right now and I'm going to sort this out when I have the time and energy to do so. If you don't like this, then fine, but I can't put the thought into this that I'd like to right now. I will get back involved with this game when I have some time free, but that's not right now. I am sorry that my circumstances have become such that this is the case.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I just woke up, so here are my fleeting thoughts which I will get to solidifying later:

1) After a bit of debate with my team (I wondered if it was worth rolling the dice on anyone other than Aronis, they said no), I tracked Aronis and got no result, so either he did nothing, or he targeted me, or I got blocked.

2) GiF's death seems weird, as only Titus seems to totally recognise that he crumbed something powerful. Titus, who do you think is more likely to have killed GiF? (Singer, no need to make the obvious reply, I can already hear it)

3) why are so few people (just Cheetory, from quick read of overnight posts) talking about how infuriatingly antitown mastin was at the end of Yesterday? We should have had an Espeonage flip and nobody can tell me that that wouldn't be a good thing. Instead mastin just pranced around, actively resisting being relevant. CES thinks she could do it as town but, while I agree that's probably possible, the fact that she could do it as town only makes her more likely to ape that behaviour as scum, and it sure as fuck ought to be punished as either alignment. I'd Bane her but I actually want scum to have a reason to kill her if she's town.

4) Eagerly anticipating TTH's first post Today.

5) Choice of Lock was clearly the best but think it was so clear-cut that self-conscious scum are more likely to have quickly approved it rather than risk arguing for Unlock. That's my half-baked theory, anyway, might try applying it to people later

6) Once again, want to target someone scummish but unlikely to be lynched this major day for the Bane. Would quite like to do the minor day fairly quickly if possible for sanity's sake. Haven't quite figured out my preferred Bane target yet as I'm trying to figure out who I'm most likely to want to lynch first. Espe idea seems meh as he might be lynched but I could probably live with it. Think I'm more likely to pursue other lynch targets this Major Day

7) very tempted to pick up ffery's UT read and run with it. Also want to have another look at Bulbazak, DV and Formerfish imminently, I think.
#greenshirtthursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 am

Post by DeasVail »

I found Mastin kind of frustrating too, but I quite strongly think she's town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't get the paranoia about people claiming because of banes.
They only last one night.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

Sorry I wasn't around at deadline yesterday. :/ my roommates parents came into town and we all went out to dinner and my phone died so I had no access to Internet.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, Mastina's arrogant butthat's no reason to bane her. Love you Mastina (I am even more arrogant).

@CDB, GiF was unlynchable because I would have self sacrificed to not have GiF die, so GiF was most likely killed for being unlynchable town. I am speculating there though. If he was killed for more than that, then everyone knew I knew GiF's role and that's why I townread him. So a frame job would mean most likely scum out of the townblock.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:18 am

Post by singersigner »

Can you direct me to where you thought it was universally understood/believed that GiF was unlynchable? Or where it was obvious that everyone knew you knew his role? Who would be framing you from the town block and why do believe it's likely a frame targetting you?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:25 am

In post 4241, singersigner wrote:Can you direct me to where you thought it was universally understood/believed that GiF was unlynchable?

My first reaction to that statement was "whuh?" but, actually, I totally believe that town-Titus would think GiF unlynchable by that logic. While that
might
also sound like a reason for scum-Titus to kill GiF, that post feels like it's coming from a town perspective (if Titus thinks this would be the obvious consequence of how she interacted with GiF, I don't know why she'd align herself so closely with him as scum, both to make him more "lynchable" in her head and to mean that a GiF kill doesn't immediately point to her).
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

something I meant to say in that post but forgot is that Titus would believably think that
everyone
would see GiF as unlynchable as she does even if I don't think it could be more obvious that a bunch of people think very very differently to her about a lot of things.
#greenshirtthursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@shadow, were you scumreading Espeonage at the end of majorD1 or just sheeping the wagon?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:59 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

I see you already made the choice. :S

The creation-aligned player in question was me and the ability that would've been unlocked was a watch. I knew pre-game that the choice on Minor Day 2 involved the lock on the watch ability. I had assumed the choice would be between me and another town special being unlocked and that's why I said I would be confirmed. :(
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:01 am

OK, looks like TTH is town then.
#greenshirtthursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:29 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4137, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4135, singersigner wrote:Why would the choice make a difference of who to bane?

Because if we choose locked, then any VTs will likely be VTs forever. This makes Esp a safe bane, as if he's town, nothing happens, and if he's scum, he can't use night actions. If we choose to unlock, then a random VT becomes a PR, and that makes baning Esp a little more risky.

In post 4135, singersigner wrote:
Why would TTH's confirmed towniness happen before the end of the Minor Day?

Because she'll either be confirmed by the mod or another player. Either way, it's most likely to happen before the end of the minor day. Unless you're planning on ending the day before everyone chimes in...

So can we lynch bulba after this post? This looks like scum posturing to unlock duplicate.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hi vezok.
Do you believe TTH?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:39 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4248, Cheetory6 wrote:Hi vezok.
Do you believe TTH?

Unless someone else CCs I believe TTH. His play makes sense and I don't think scum would figure out a fakeclaim like this.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”