Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Okay, I meta'd Klingon and I can ascertain her play in her 4 most recent games (2 town 2 scum) is not the same as her play here at all. She's usually a lot more aggressive and assertive regardless of alignment. The only relevant thing I could find was that her claim about her history with House is true, which I never doubted.

To make the point relating to her history clear: In Klingon stated the reason for her FoS on Nero was his argument with House and how he dragged it on and obsessed over it. In Nero responded as to why she wasn't FoSing House for that as well. In she replied that she was FoSing House, as their history dictated that they always scumread each other. However, she isn't FoSing House for the same reason as Nero, showing that she's being selective in her suspicions. Also, considering she was using said FoS as an excuse, you'd think there would be some remotely serious reasoning behind it, but there isn't. () She's FoSing House for the sake of convention and using it as a defence.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:14 am

Post by elusive »

There's a clear distinction between her scum and town games so link me to the four games you read and we will go through them to see if your assertion which I believe is incorrect is applicable.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Ricastle »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61108 (scum)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60334 (town)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60635 (town)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60385 (Hippie is scum, right?)

Keep in mind I had to skim these games pretty hard in order to gather information at a decent pace.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Rubicon »

So, her frustration in this game feels more real than her faked frustration in those scum games. In her ISO here, compare the sequence of posts starting at 1317 with this post from the hilariously unbalanced mafia game:

People found my attitude off-putting.

But you know what - this is bullshit. NOBODY has found ANYONE that even slightly resembles Scum. I pointed out TWO FUCKING TEAMS.

AND YOU FUCKERS HAVE THE BALLS TO SUGGEST I'M SCUM?

FUCK ALL OF YOU. IN THE EYE. WITH A MANGY, SORE-COVERED, FLEA-INFESTED, GIANT SIZED SEWER RAT THAT'S INFECTED WITH FIRE AIDS.

FUCKING SHEEP ME, YOU FOOKIN' DERPMEISTERS. LYNCH EDDIE.

NOW.

...which is obviously fake.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Rubicon »

Oh nvm, that post was intentionally fake.
Still, her frustration in this game feels realer than anything else in those games too. Ricastle, agree/disagree?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

I don't disagree, although I wouldn't say those town games represent her play here, either. She's a lot more defensive, for one.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

*defensive in this game
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Creative »

Elusive
, i'm having wierd feelings about you today,
Ricastle
was the most active player before IMO, then you proceeded to pressure him because you got annoyed for the counterwagon to the guy you want to kill, it seems to me you are tunneling and trying to redirect the spotlight, like you are trying to shut down a player, can you tell me if you do this with either alignment?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by elusive »

My issue with Ricastle is that I didn't like his reasoning for voting Skold and now I don't like or follow his reasoning for voting Klingoncelt. I have to look at Klingoncelt's four games that he linked to further ascertain whether or not what he's saying is congruent with the actual games which will most likely happen this weekend.. I've actually pointed out the reasons I found him to be odd. If the logic doesn't make sense to me then I pursue it until it does or the player with the weird logic can better explain or stops with the misuse of logic.

I actually, haven't taken any heat off of KlingonCelt in the sense that I've asked her questions and asked for her a reads posts with reasons (as well as Nero a reads post with reasons and I want Houses' read on KC particularly since he knows her better). I've also asked a couple of other players questions that are pending to be answered.

The facts are that I don't have enough scum games to really self-describe my scum meta but based on what others have said, its a sharp departure from my town game which is a mixture of fluff and aggression - more or less of each depending on the players in the game. I'm trying hard to not have a meltdown or be provoked by scum or derptown although that's a WIP.

Do I question people who are taking leadership roles but who I personally believe aren't the best town leaders? Yes, definitely. Have I tried to shut down players as scum? Nope, but again I don't roll scum enough or have opportunities to develop a scum game so far so I don't know what I'm capable of.

This is my town game, and if I feel like a player is anti-town or making bad choices I will try to figure them or shut down what sounds like nonsense.

What are your reads in this game so far? Or what do you think of Bellaphant? Who do you want to question?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Reads list forthcoming.

Some major shit just went down in R/L, so I'm moving slowly in the games for a couple days. I'll V/LA if she dies...

Reads list...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by House »

In post 1683, elusive wrote:I want Houses' read on KC particularly since he knows her better). I've also asked a couple of other players questions that are pending to be answered.

She always seems scummy to me because of her playstyle, so I can't really answer that because I don't trust my own read on her.

I can say, however, that I wasn't keen on how she took a passive approach on a scumspect. That's the only thing that has really stuck out to me as being different from other games when she was town. She's like a rabid dog when she's suspicious as town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Creative »

Elusive

Spoiler:
In post 1683, elusive wrote:My issue with Ricastle is that I didn't like his reasoning for voting Skold and now I don't like or follow his reasoning for voting Klingoncelt. I have to look at Klingoncelt's four games that he linked to further ascertain whether or not what he's saying is congruent with the actual games which will most likely happen this weekend.. I've actually pointed out the reasons I found him to be odd. If the logic doesn't make sense to me then I pursue it until it does or the player with the weird logic can better explain or stops with the misuse of logic.

I actually, haven't taken any heat off of KlingonCelt in the sense that I've asked her questions and asked for her a reads posts with reasons (as well as Nero a reads post with reasons and I want Houses' read on KC particularly since he knows her better). I've also asked a couple of other players questions that are pending to be answered.

The facts are that I don't have enough scum games to really self-describe my scum meta but based on what others have said, its a sharp departure from my town game which is a mixture of fluff and aggression - more or less of each depending on the players in the game. I'm trying hard to not have a meltdown or be provoked by scum or derptown although that's a WIP.

Do I question people who are taking leadership roles but who I personally believe aren't the best town leaders? Yes, definitely. Have I tried to shut down players as scum? Nope, but again I don't roll scum enough or have opportunities to develop a scum game so far so I don't know what I'm capable of.

This is my town game, and if I feel like a player is anti-town or making bad choices I will try to figure them or shut down what sounds like nonsense.

What are your reads in this game so far? Or what do you think of Bellaphant? Who do you want to question?

Town:
Rubicon
Nero
Ricastle
Elusive
Davesaz

Null or weak town read:
Errant
Boonskies
Pointy
RationalMadman

Scummy:
Klingoncelt
Peacebringer

People who are not listed i don´t know what to think so far. If you ISO me i have posted what i think on different times on the game

I think
Bellaphant
is not pushing anywhere just defending on attacks, i haven´t read anything visbily scummy from her tho.

I questioned
Davesaz
a lot, and i questioned you just now, when i want to question someone again, i will do it.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by House »

In post 1686, Creative wrote:
People who are not listed i don´t know what to think so far.

What exactly does the word
null
mean to you?

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1685, House wrote:
In post 1683, elusive wrote:I want Houses' read on KC particularly since he knows her better). I've also asked a couple of other players questions that are pending to be answered.

She always seems scummy to me because of her playstyle, so I can't really answer that because I don't trust my own read on her.

I can say, however, that I wasn't keen on how she took a passive approach on a scumspect. That's the only thing that has really stuck out to me as being different from other games when she was town. She's like a rabid dog when she's suspicious as town.

Not when
suspicious
. I do the rabid dog thing when I'm
utterly convinced.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by House »

In post 1688, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1685, House wrote:

Not when
suspicious
. I do the rabid dog thing when I'm
utterly convinced.

Pfft. Not wise to dissemble when you have players actively researching your meta.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Grib »

I'm feeling the reads synergy with Creative. Yay.

My mind hasn't really been on this game. I don't even know where my vote is.

UNVOTE:

I'll reread and try to post thoughts tomorrow.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by House »

In post 1690, Grib wrote:I'm feeling the reads synergy with Creative. Yay.

UNVOTE:

You were voting Peacebringer, who was Creative's main suspect in his reads list. And you unvote him instead of do a quick ISO of the mod to see where your vote is?

Meh. :igmeou:

Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Creative »

In post 1687, House wrote:

null
mean to you?

I understand your question, the null section means that i read them as neutral or more townie,

people who are not in any section i'm not being able to get reads, like an awkward feeling, does that make sense?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1691, House wrote:
In post 1690, Grib wrote:I'm feeling the reads synergy with Creative. Yay.

UNVOTE:

You were voting Peacebringer, who was Creative's main suspect in his reads list. And you unvote him instead of do a quick ISO of the mod to see where your vote is?

Meh. :igmeou:

I am fatally lazy.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Grib »

Besides, it's mostly his townreads I'm feeling.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by House »

In post 1692, Creative wrote:
In post 1687, House wrote:

null
mean to you?

I understand your question, the null section means that i read them as neutral or more townie,

people who are not in any section i'm not being able to get reads, like an awkward feeling, does that make sense?

I guess so. I've just listed those players as null, because that's kinda what it means.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by House »

In post 1694, Grib wrote:Besides, it's mostly his townreads I'm feeling.

Fair enough.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by House »

What do you think of his inability to read you?

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Leaving this here, catch up in a bit
GMT+8
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1697, House wrote:

What do you think of his inability to read you?

People say I have a scummy playstyle, so it's nothing I wouldn't believe coming from someone who's never played with me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”