Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4299, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4298, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4297, pirate mollie wrote:okay this where I am at

I isoed empire and reread zarella's and this is what I have come up with

empire's iso looked really strong, the 1 thing that bugged me was that he left the game w/o leaving a trail but when I reread zar's I can see where he was still in the game and giving zar his reads as the game progressed. with that in mind and reading a town flipped grey's iso I can see a very natural progression of flow of thought and development of reads as well as a set of several reachouts which seems to come from a mindset of town. I think he is naturally just a low count poster but what i am seeing is full of content. he is now for me a strong town read.

I have to agree. esp zar's today content.

the only thing i hated with zar was day 3-6 content being sub zero. but right now he is pretty good.

also i will post in depth reads for sonic tonight if i finish the post but the tl;dr i got was.... it wasnt too bright for sonic to say the least., (and neither for alchemist IF sonic flips scum)

yes well in the meantime can you help me lynch ooba

I honestly slightly town read ooba but I can help you do that if you want but let me present my case first, please? we have 4 days.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

If MS flips scum you can do whatever you want to me, because at that point a ZZZX/Mollie Townblock wins the game anyway.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

P.S That's not a scumclaim, that's a "this game is won if MS or Zar flip scum today."
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4301, Alchemist21 wrote:If MS flips scum you can do whatever you want to me, because at that point a ZZZX/Mollie Townblock wins the game anyway.

will you plz help me with ooba? pretty plz with sugar on top?
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Fine. You want it, ZZZX is willing, my team wants it, and he'd be back in my lynch pool if MS or Zar flipped Town anyway.

VOTE: Ooba
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

alchey what did you find when you isoed metal?
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4305, pirate mollie wrote:alchey what did you find when you isoed metal?

I stil haven't finished it tbh. I found he had a slight Townread on Kagami (which was reasonable at the time) and heavy early suspicion of Seraphim's slot, and for a reason I must have missed was Townreading Sotty. So far his interaction with Kagami/Sotty hasn't been as telling as I'd hoped it would be.

Up to the point I reached there are 3 people he seems to be regarding as good scumhunters: ABR, Nacho, and GI. He was pretty eager to work with ABR and GI early game, but at the point I reached was scumreading GI and Nacho. At the time both GI and Nacho were pushing Sotty.

His GI suspicion was reasonable given that there were contradictions coming from GI, but the Nacho scumread seemed more based on the idea that scum wouldn't bus Nacho, and I'm not sure this was supported by resistance to a Nacho wagon or Sonic's other scumreads being off the wagon. (It was hard getting context from his real-time posts and I was too lazy to check outside of his ISO.)

His actions make sense if he's scum trying to defend Kagami/Sotty from Nacho and GI, but I haven't seen anything 100% damning yet. I don't know how scumSonic busses, but I think if he were scum defending Sotty and Kagami from respected scumhunters, then he probably wasn't bussing Seraphim, so one of them flipping scum considerably raises the chances of the other being Town.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4291, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4290, Zar wrote:Also Alchemist, why haven't you commented on my thoughts of your slots interactions with Sotty/Kagami?

Since they dealt with ABR's ownership of the slot, I'm not going to speak for him to defend against your points since I'm not ABR, just as I don't expect Ooba to try to defend Seraphim's play because he's not Seraphim.

Um... that's not really the same case? You evidently have access to ABR's thoughts and comments since he's still part of your team and you guys just swapped, while in Ooba's case, he replaced into Seraphim's place in that team, so he basically has to rely on his the teammates to understand where he was coming from.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4292, pirate mollie wrote:since when has forgetfulness been a scumtell? it did at 1 point cross my mind that zzthing and metal were scum together cos of all of the shitposting that wasn't particularly relevant but I am feeling the ikaness in his posts. sure, ika probably knows how I read him and cld dodge my meta but I go back to that post where zzthing said, "ika says, if mollie says nacho is town he is town" and that post came from a pure town mindset and this was before I even replaced in. cos what scum wld not want a lynch to go through on town!nacho when you can't kill him and nacho was pretty close to getting lynched. it didn't seem to come from a "hey I want to town cred for correctly reading nacho!" mindset it seemed like town trying to help town.

I'm trying to understand where your townread comes from and you have more experience with him. I'm really starting to get worried that he might be the scum that's snuck to townreads. Like, for example, as soon as I've started to express my concerns of him, he suddenly starts to feel good about me, and I'm concerned how he's always found lynch alternatives in his proposed lineups. Also, Mina points out she's not endeared that he seems to have suddenly decided I'm town in AFTER you declared your townread on me.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4308, Zar wrote:
In post 4292, pirate mollie wrote:since when has forgetfulness been a scumtell? it did at 1 point cross my mind that zzthing and metal were scum together cos of all of the shitposting that wasn't particularly relevant but I am feeling the ikaness in his posts. sure, ika probably knows how I read him and cld dodge my meta but I go back to that post where zzthing said, "ika says, if mollie says nacho is town he is town" and that post came from a pure town mindset and this was before I even replaced in. cos what scum wld not want a lynch to go through on town!nacho when you can't kill him and nacho was pretty close to getting lynched. it didn't seem to come from a "hey I want to town cred for correctly reading nacho!" mindset it seemed like town trying to help town.

I'm trying to understand where your townread comes from and you have more experience with him. I'm really starting to get worried that he might be the scum that's snuck to townreads. Like, for example, as soon as I've started to express my concerns of him, he suddenly starts to feel good about me, and I'm concerned how he's always found lynch alternatives in his proposed lineups. Also, Mina points out she's not endeared that he seems to have suddenly decided I'm town in AFTER you declared your townread on me.

eh i am wondering if I am putting that slot in a town pile for bad reasons tbh. BUT metal has been doing tat all game.

wis and i are looking alchey/metal but eh

the thing that is bugging me is in the vc and neither ooba or zzthing are voting. ooba has been screaming for metal's head all game, so why isn't he now? he has made 2 posts and is mia at a point in the game where I wld expect scum to fall back. zzthing is the venge kill but I don't see him really pursuing anybody, do you? this is how i expect scum to act at this juncture in a nightless.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4307, Zar wrote:
In post 4290, Zar wrote:Also Alchemist, why haven't you commented on my thoughts of your slots interactions with Sotty/Kagami?

Since they dealt with ABR's ownership of the slot, I'm not going to speak for him to defend against your points since I'm not ABR, just as I don't expect Ooba to try to defend Seraphim's play because he's not Seraphim.

Um... that's not really the same case? You evidently have access to ABR's thoughts and comments since he's still part of your team and you guys just swapped, while in Ooba's case, he replaced into Seraphim's place in that team, so he basically has to rely on his the teammates to understand where he was coming from.

I'll ask him if he wants to respond to it, but I doubt he will.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

He actully responded more than I thought he would.

He said his D1 posts read genuine if you put them in context and none of what you said applies. He also said he moved onto Nacho because that's what the team told him to do.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I said I am pushing for metal but I want to post my case first ya see.. Phone posting and out of town for the day but post is saved at my pc
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.5Ooba (2) - Pirate Mollie, Alchemist
Alchemist (1) - Zar
Zar (1) - Metal Sonic

Not Voting (2) - Ooba, ZZZX

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Ooba and Metal Sonic have been prodded.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Hey everyone.

I was away for *quite* a while, because mollie "nicely suggested" to me to get the fuck out, so I did. It was easier than I thought, all I had to do was to press "Logout [Metal Sonic]" on my phone and computer, and get my time spent on more actual useful stuff where people appreciate what I'm doing. So it's all good.

I'm a fucking Vanilla Townie, by the way, whoever is town needs to trust me on this. I don't want to lose, and neither should you.

Firstly, during my absence, shos left multiple messages in the team pt and it seems he was pretty worried! Quite a number of them was to tell me to take my vote off Zar. After the read-through, mollie *finally* wants ooba's blood after me yelling for his head for like 100 years. Somewhere along the line she is going to proudly say "I caught ooba!" while forgetting that I was all for it the whole time. Well, after he flips scum, I'm conftown then, so hopefully it will all work out.

UNVOTE: Zar
VOTE: Ooba

Sonic post of the Day REOPENED 2 (from 172)

Congratulations ooba! Hope to see your pics in fwan soon? ;)

In post 4278, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm definitely thinking MS is scum now after that wall post where he pretty much cherry picks and tried to discredit what I said

Excuse me? I was asking you probing questions for you to explain your read better, because the explanations were severely lacking. This is a fact; ask anybody else what they think about it and they should tell you as such. Not only that, but you didn't actually answer the questions that I asked you. That's not very nice. Please don't do this to me.

In post 4278, Alchemist21 wrote:you could pick any 2 players in the game and say there's been suspicion between them in at least one direction.

This is true, but I've already mentioned this point earlier in my post:

In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:I tried to look at the game with the eyes of a new replacement, to understand the perspectives of flipped town, and see who was having dodgy interactions with flipped scum. There's too much to say, and I can literally write a case on every player (including myself!) that they are scum, but the difficult part is analyzing which player is more likely to be scum than the others here.

Why won't you acknowledge it?

In post 4279, pirate mollie wrote:I know what inertia means so you can knock it off with the condescending crap. the intent of what you are doing is to demean and degrade through the implication that I need you to tell me what the definitions of are implying that I don't know what they mean. I am asking YOU what you mean by them cos I know that english is your second language and I want to make sure that I understand that you understand what you are saying cos sometimes are kind of wonky. I don't need you to be patronizing prick about when I ask what you mean by something, I don't need webster's I need you to explain the intent behind the words.

Mollie. English is my first language. Though it is true that sometimes what I say can be kind of wonky.

And, I've already explained what I meant
right below the dictionary definition that I had posted.
There's no need to bash me for it when I've already provided what was expected at the appropriate place? See:

In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:What I mean is that the Kagami lynch was like a monster truck crushing through, and Ooba couldn't stop it even if he had a crowbar and a hammer. I hope you noticed how Ooba tried to stop the Kagami lynch that day -- then a few hours later after I go to bed and wait for him to post his thoughts, he turns table and launches an assault on me instead. That's lynch inertia, Ooba had a 0% chance of derailing the Kagami wagon. Because he is a human trying to stop a truck.

In post 4279, pirate mollie wrote:erm no, I have made it a point to post everyday even if its early or late.

You're an exception, you're clearly putting in more effort than many other players in the game sans myself. A week or two ago, 8 pages could have sprung up overnight courtesy of GreyICE vs ZZZX. During "game stagnation", I could post something at night, and view the thread the next morning and still be the last poster. Shos also agrees that there is game stagnation, usually when he opens his bookmarks he'd see 10 pages to read overnight, and during that week it was only 1, or 2, like now. ZZZX also complains of the suddenly-slow pace of the game:

In hindsight I should've been more patient and defended harder against the GreyICE lynch? I guess the anxiety and stress caused me to have poor judgment. Additionally, shos was all for lynching grey.

In post 4286, pirate mollie wrote:I see and understand his points about alchey/abr but I really think that if abr was scum he wld opt to stay in the game after I just townread him so then in post game he cld gleefully clap his hands and say, "you suck as either alignment mollie and I just proved it!". I can see him swapping out cos he wld rather gauge out his eyeballs with a very dull butterknife than work with a town!me.

Considering that the game now is a "Mollie Dictatorship", I can fully understand why he bailed out after he felt that it was probable to many that you were town. Even if he was scum, it doesn't matter that you "just townread him", because previously I was "super town" on your list and somehow now I am back on the lynchability list. You change your reads like a girl changes clothes; I don't think scum would find much solace in you "townreading" them temporarily.

In post 4286, pirate mollie wrote:town earnestness from zzthing

And you don't see town earnestness from me?

Mollie, shos wants you to know that at this stage of the game, your clinging into little things is not really appealing. By now everybody has posted about a book, so you're bound to find little shits like that, and it does not matter at all. Shos's current working theory is Alchemist/Ooba, he doesn't want to touch Mollie and somehow he has Zar as 'NEVER EVER SUPER GEVER' never touch town. He's townreading zar like crazy and firmly agrees with Zar's case against Alch.

Currently oobascum is the only read that we agree on thoroughly.

In post 4287, pirate mollie wrote:his posts feel like bullshitting

:?

In post 4298, ZZZX wrote:also i will post in depth reads for sonic tonight if i finish the post but the tl;dr i got was.... it wasnt too bright for sonic to say the least.,

Here you go with that bullshit scumreading me again. Almost always, it's you scumreading me first, then since ZZZX "isn't sheeping Sonic" I scumread you back. Unfortunately, I'll be lynched before you, and we both flipped town. I'm wondering if grey was right and I have totally been suckered by you, because it is possible that you have played enough with me to memorise the "town" response -- therefore successfully lynching me without getting much damage onto yourself.

I mean, you proudly said this earlier to GreyICE:
In post 3581, ZZZX wrote:nomatter how metal flips it wont even make me appear as scum.

Arrogant fuck.

In post 4306, Alchemist21 wrote:and for a reason I must have missed was Townreading Sotty.

I was never townreading Sotty, I was scumreading her the whole time.

Everyone in the game has had wanted me to "take a look at you" and asking me "Why won't you scumread Alchemist?" the whole time since you replaced in. I'm stubbornly townreading you
only because
of ABR's play. You have already pinged multiple spots on my scumdar on your own and I'm trying very hard to ignore them, but if you're going to say things like this:

then I'm going to have to begin scumreading you, because your play is much scummier than ABR's, and supposedly I should be reading you instead of ABR.

In post 4284, Alchemist21 wrote:@Sonic, in the early game you said you spent 5 tokens on your games and got all the games you wanted, then you said you lied about taking tokens after seeing the player list because your team wanted the token distribution a secret. If you had no tokens to spend on alignment, then what distribution was there to keep secret?

I guess that since we are into the games by 1 month, I can reveal this. But I need to check with zoraster first, because this is entering ongoing game talk. I've been infracted already because of my forgetfulness and carelessness. Hang on.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Sonic, you can read a slot based on the previous owner's actions, just don't expect the current holder of the slot to answer for their predecessor.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

Ooba is voted by mollie metal and alchemist.

thinking about it the only people not voting ooba are me and zar atm, and I will lynch if needed but it seems fishy unless we have a bus. thoughts mollie?

anyway my reads at this stage

Town
Me
Mollie
Zar
Alchemist
Ooba
Metal
Scum

I will make metal case 2moro but i just feel metal is scum.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 am

Post by ZZZX »

also a tl;dr is this:

Dont be offended metal but generally ur reactions with kagami/sotty reminded me of organic mafia's reads and reactions to me and mollie.

add that to the fact that titus vca exists. you are a guy that doesnt follow people easily., yet you are just 2 steps away from worshipping titus vca even tho frankly it has been wrong so far. it felt as fake as kagami read list. Giving alchemist extra scum points tbh. but alchemist did great things today.

that and a few things including pure gut.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

metal wrote:

because previously I was "super town" on your list and somehow now I am back on the lynchability list.

quote where i said you were Imagesuper townImage cos i am pretty sure I have never said that.

In post 4317, ZZZX wrote:also a tl;dr is this:

Dont be offended metal but generally ur reactions with kagami/sotty reminded me of organic mafia's reads and reactions to me and mollie.

add that to the fact that titus vca exists. you are a guy that doesnt follow people easily., yet you are just 2 steps away from worshipping titus vca even tho frankly it has been wrong so far. it felt as fake as kagami read list. Giving alchemist extra scum points tbh. but alchemist did great things today.

when did you decide that metal was acting like he did in organic chemistry? cos I remember having to ask you repeatedly about it and i thought you said, "not really".
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:15 am

Post by ZZZX »

i have never said "not really" about it tbh, i remeber i posted about it 2 times but I generally wasnt too sure so I just let it pass about it. but after re-reading metal I felt it for sure.

what about you? do you feel anything about it?
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4319, ZZZX wrote:i have never said "not really" about it tbh, i remeber i posted about it 2 times but I generally wasnt too sure so I just let it pass about it. but after re-reading metal I felt it for sure.

I am feeling that I want ooba lynched and I am not really finding a particularly good reason not to do this.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4320, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4319, ZZZX wrote:i have never said "not really" about it tbh, i remeber i posted about it 2 times but I generally wasnt too sure so I just let it pass about it. but after re-reading metal I felt it for sure.

I am feeling that I want ooba lynched and I am not really finding a particularly good reason not to do this.

well... intent to hammer ooba within 24 hours max.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

but ill be honestr having the wagon with metal-alchemist is sad for my mind state
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4321, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4320, pirate mollie wrote:

well... intent to hammer ooba within 24 hours max.

where is your town!ooba case?

In post 4322, ZZZX wrote:but ill be honestr having the wagon with metal-alchemist is sad for my mind state

so why don't you vote metal and make a case for town!ooba vs scum!metal?
whew!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4318, pirate mollie wrote:quote where i said you were super town cos i am pretty sure I have never said that.

Spoiler: Good evidence?
In post 3784, pirate mollie wrote:look at what and who is bringing hardcore analysis to the game and who isn't. metal is bringing it on, zzthing is bringing it, I am bringing it on I feel like wguerts is bringing it on in his own way. there are 3 players who aren't. grey, zarella and alchey.

Spoiler: No? Clear as day.
In post 3784, pirate mollie wrote:I have you, zzthing, metal as super town right now.

Are you satisfied?

In post 4315, Alchemist21 wrote:Sonic, you can read a slot based on the previous owner's actions, just don't expect the current holder of the slot to answer for their predecessor.

Alchemist. Listen here. I am giving you a
free pass
because of my relationship of ABR. I don't see you scumhunting, I don't see you giving compelling reasons for sudden read changes, and I don't see you pushing your scumreads. According to your most recent posts, you're arriving at me-scum because of "PoE", despite townreading me most of the game, and somehow you're clearing Z out of your "PoE" despite scumreading him most of the game. This is a wrong way to play, please believe in me if you're town. I believed in you(r slot), let's not break that trust because scum are shoving dirt on us.

In post 4316, ZZZX wrote:

anyway my reads at this stage

Town
Me
Mollie
Zar
Alchemist Image
Ooba
Metal
Scum

I will make metal case 2moro but i just feel metal is scum.

180!!!!!!

In post 4317, ZZZX wrote:also a tl;dr is this:

Let's pretend that I am scum for just 1 second. 1 Second only.

Organic mafia's reactions to you and mollie are because me and you and mollie are BEST FRIENDS. so we are the BEST FRIENDS SCUMTEAM.

Here, I don't know who is Sotty so I cannot be acting similar to her, and only Kagami is my BEST FRIEND.

So I can't be acting the same towards Sotty, and since Kagami is my BEST FRIEND, I will be very nice to her, and she would not ragequit the game so sadly :(

bullshit.

Add to the fact that Titus VCA exists. I'm following Titus VCA?
Fucking misrep.

Even Alchemist isn't following Titus VCA "Oh lol my top scumreads are MS and Zar lol". And if Alchemist is town, Titus would be conftown to him.
So you are misrepping me.

"Titus VCA has been wrong so far?" ????

lets take a look here Image

bullshit.

"Pure gut?"

Fuck you and your pure gut bullshit.

Look at your bullshit gut to bullshit read people

In post 3470, ZZZX wrote:No matter how much i trust ika he is not god, people can be wrong.

also i feel you are town but something is fishy about you. i cant grasp it but my gut is telling me not to trust you.
(To Mollie)

Mollie was "lynchable" because of his bullshit GUT

hahahahahaha

In post 4317, ZZZX wrote:it felt as fake as kagami read list.

Do you know who's read list is as fake as kagami read list? YOURS.

Your tl;dr is all
misrep
and bullshit and
liar
and I don't think any good can come out of your "case"

I take back Zar. It's a ZZZX/Ooba scumteam. Look at him chainsaw the guts out of the lynch.

Mollie, you are being buddied to by this super fake reads maker. He's keeping the entire game lynchable, including yourself.

He's going 100% with the flow of the game, as dictated by you, and is just staying alive to win at 3p. If you trust him.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”