vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

You unvoted at l-1. Your unvote caused the no lynch.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

To everyone complaining about me in some form or another: I feel just as crappy and probably more crappy than you do about my lack of participation. It sucks and I feel suitably terrible about not being as able to keep up properly with this as I did at the start. If you're going to lynch me then that's ok, but that doesn't mean that it's anything more than that, because frankly I've posted way more than enough for people to read me and so if you read me wrong then that's not my problem. I am going to keep up with this game where I can, but I'm not going to be able to devote very much time to a mafia game that just gets longer and longer considering everything else going on in my life right now.

I'm sorry for being bitter and angry and it's probably a product of my own insecurities more than anything wrong with any of you, but thinking I'm scum is a bad thing and I'd like it to stop.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4726, DeasVail wrote:To everyone complaining about me in some form or another: I feel just as crappy and probably more crappy than you do about my lack of participation. It sucks and I feel suitably terrible about not being as able to keep up properly with this as I did at the start. If you're going to lynch me then that's ok, but that doesn't mean that it's anything more than that, because frankly I've posted way more than enough for people to read me and so if you read me wrong then that's not my problem. I am going to keep up with this game where I can, but I'm not going to be able to devote very much time to a mafia game that just gets longer and longer considering everything else going on in my life right now.

I'm sorry for being bitter and angry and it's probably a product of my own insecurities more than anything wrong with any of you, but thinking I'm scum is a bad thing and I'd like it to stop.

Then replace out. Seriously. I don't want people to lynch a spot just cause he lurks. That is not fun for any team that player is on.

This is team mafia and I want all slots at their bests.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

hi dv the reason why you look so bad is because you keep saying sorry instead of just playing the game, which admittedly probably isn't scumtastic, but i mean im getting a little impatient with how much you're pulling that card and it's starting to look more like a schtick than an actual thing.
speaking of which, you just said sorry instead of answering my questions and other people's questions to you.
zzzzz.

@vezok: Are your reads 100% binary? If not, I don't see how you can get on gamma's case for not being confident with booning what seems like a nullread.
I'm also not particularly comfortable with the idea of a CDB boon, in that I think it's the best ability to use it on, but I don't trust CDB at all and I'm increasingly feeling like his activity in this game is largely in reaction to whenever there's pressure on him.
And there's the whole "dont bane aronis pls"-thing still seeming like it's not coming from a townPR in that kind of mindset, but hey, apparently if I talk about that, people think CDB is more likely to be town because ???????.
Basically, this boon sucks.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Aronis »

Boon CDB
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oy Aronis, give me your read on CDB and a sentence long explanation for it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4724, Gammagooey wrote:given how hard i pushed to get actual LYNCHES through yesterday as opposed to this junk that's a pretty silly assumption.

i'll be on-site in 8 hours or so, if tth or someone else wants to tell me why they think cdb getting booned would be likely to be useful then i'd prob be willing to do it.

Mastin is likely to be bulletproof independent of any sign interaction, given that scum have built in TWO KILLS.
There are a lot of unanswered questions about CDB's track on Aronis. We don't know if Aronis just went nowhere or if he was blocked. CDB using his ability with a guaranteed track will draw attention of scum power to either kill CDB, block CDB, and in general for scum to adapt a plan.

I appreciate the healthy amount of skepticism and suspicion surrounding CDB, but his play seems fairly town. If he was a scum tracker, or a scum power role of any sort, no one is going to waste a Detect on Aronis. They are going to want to kill people as quick as possible and Detect protown players.

Either way, we should go into Major Day 2 so we can actually accomplish something anyway. This is one night. It is not the end of the world.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think that "scum didn't detect scummy players" is a very, very bad assumption given that they know that they can be traced by anyone who suspects them and need to have decent reasons for doing that unless they think they won't be detected at all or are Viktor and don't have to care.

Give me details about cdb being town for his actual play and not night action garbage and i'll probably hammer the boon on him after I get off work.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4732, Gammagooey wrote:I think that "scum didn't detect scummy players" is a very, very bad assumption given that they know that they can be traced by anyone who suspects them and need to have decent reasons for doing that unless they think they won't be detected at all or are Viktor and don't have to care.

Give me details about cdb being town for his actual play and not night action garbage and i'll probably hammer the boon on him after I get off work.

Sure, I agree in principle.
But ARONIS? What scum in their collective right minds would choose ARONIS to either kill or use a power on? He is a wet noodle player.

Just Crtl + F Aronis in CDB's iso and you can see the organic evolution of CDB's suspicion of Aronis. He was also playing a very good game as a power role by not making a big stink about Aronis or how much he suspects Aronis.

He makes sure to try and comment on everything of value since the last time he posted and his reaction to his own wagon looked very town. Especially the second time around when he was forced to claim.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:04 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 111 (Minor Day 2, VC 13)

Boon:
Target player automatically matches Sign for all abilities this Major Night.

(8)
ChannelDelibird:
singersigner, Oversoul, TellTaleHeart, Shadoweh, ChannelDelibird, DeasVail, vezokpiraka, Aronis [L-1!]

(4)
mastin2:
Titus, Cheetory6, Formerfish, Bulbazak
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Untrod Tripod
(1)
Oversoul:
Gammagooey

(3)
No Boon Vote:
ActionDan, Espeonage, mastin2
(Bulbazak, Aronis)

With 17 players alive it's 9 to Boon. Minor Day One ends on Monday, May 4th at 8:00 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-05-04 20:00:00)

mastin2 is V/LA until May 4th.

Less than eight hours until deadline.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

that's pretty fair i guess, i probably should go over his posting about aronis again but it's probably not going to happen with all the other of literally thousands of posts to sort through.

and hito's actually on now so i'll speed this up a bit

Boon: CDB
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:14 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 112 (Minor Day 2, VC 14)

Boon:
Target player automatically matches Sign for all abilities this Major Night.

(9)
ChannelDelibird:
singersigner, Oversoul, TellTaleHeart, Shadoweh, ChannelDelibird, DeasVail, vezokpiraka, Aronis [Decided!]

(4)
mastin2:
Titus, Cheetory6, Formerfish, Bulbazak
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Untrod Tripod
(0)
Oversoul:
(Gammagooey)

(3)
No Boon Vote:
ActionDan, Espeonage, mastin2

With 17 players alive it's 9 to Boon. Minor Day One ends on Monday, May 4th at 8:00 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-05-04 20:00:00)

mastin2 is V/LA until May 4th.

Less than eight hours until deadline.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:29 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Spoiler: A deep breath, before the storm.
Keep it locked. Keep it safe.

That was the decision that was reached. It was a quiet and humble morning and they all felt small.

How could they not? They knew what was coming. Soon they would become an avatar of unanimous destruction. Now they could only wait.

They huddled into themselves and waited for their spirits to wax into being again.

The
Boon's
target has been decided.

This Major Night,
ChannelDelibird
will automatically match Sign on all abilities he submits.

The Second Minor Day has ended. The Second Minor Night has begun.

Minor Night Two will end Wednesday, May 6th, at 1PM CST.

Minor Night Two Deadline(expired on 2015-05-06 12:00:00)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:08 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

The following reminder PM has just been sent to relevant parties, if any:

If you're receiving this PM, you have at least one available Minor Night action and I don't currently have a Minor Night action on the books for you. Deadlines in just under 4 hours.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:54 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Spoiler: Once more into the fray.
They awoke with a start. Alive again.

(And as they thought this, an unpleasant sliver of doubt - would normal life feel like life, after this? Would they go through the world feeling as though they were already dead? It was a painful thought, but easy to ignore in the heady rush of their current selves.)

But this time, it was about more that the exultation of their higher selves. It was about revenge. There were three causalities of the war of Signs already, and they had justice to do.

They could only pray that this time they could control the force fully, and that their vengeance fell upon the right targets.

The Second Minor Night has ended. The Second Major Day has begun.

With 17 players alive, it's 9 to lynch.

Major Day Two will end Tuesday, May 19th, at 2PM CST.

Major Day Two Deadline(expired on 2015-05-19 13:00:00)

Note the shorter deadline.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vote: UT

yes he's already baned

he's also by far the likeliest person out of anyone to flip scum imo and godamn does a scum flip need to happen to cut through all the garbage content this game's created so far, in addition to not giving him a minor night action still being a good thing to do.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

If anybody traced me last night, you're an asshole.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

we might actually want to claim failed/non-failed traces on people to see if anyone sticks out as Viktor

but I'd rather that wait until after the first lynch at least
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Probably scum's doing, TTH
VOTE: Espeonage
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

prob only non-failed if 2+ people have a failed trace on someone
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

What do you mean a minor night action Gamma? UT could still detect/trace
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

what i'm saying is if he isn't dead he'll get another detect and trace tomorrow night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

*detect or trace
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Claim what you did Espeonage
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4479, TellTaleHeart wrote:My preliminary conclusions are that Bulba and DV are scum and there's 2 scum in [Gamma, Titus, Cheetory, vezok, Formerfish].

(That really narrows things down. I'm great at this.)

I still think this is valid.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”