Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It is customary on mafiascum.com to celebrate the anniversary of one's scumday; the date on which a member has joined mafiascum.com. It is customary to treat people specially on their scumday, either generally regarding them with a sense of seniority.To celebrate this date, players also usually vote for the player in question to emphasize the importance of the date. Many players often get lynched during their scumdays due to this tradition.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 am

Just kidding ;)

WILL AIMEE FINALLY POST HER ANALYSIS ON TRUSGOSSIP THE SCUM !?!?!?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:08 am

Post by JordanA24 »

All the same, happy scumday Lowell!
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 am

Post by =Confused= »

Yeah happy scum day.

We seemed to have stalled out here... Is everyone just waiting on Aimee to post her analysis?

I second a prod on TG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 am

Mostly for TG to get replaced...been like a month he's gone lol
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by Aimee »

Gah! I never knew I was causing such a hold-up!

I'll try and be on it. Expect one analysis today, but em... can't you guys do something in the mean time. Like er... discuss my other analysises, or such like?
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by Dusk »

I really hope we're not
waiting
for the replacement. Yes, replacements give new opinions, but we've had several days and several summaries. Does anybody mean to vote soon? For anyone?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

My vote on TG still stands.

Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Post by Aimee »

TrustGossip will need a replacement. He hasn't posted on the site since July 7.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

I have prodded TG and he has not responded. I will search for a replacement for him. The deadline will be set on August 3, Friday. I will prod everyone soon.

Deadline: August 3, Friday
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by Aimee »

Gah! I'm going to try desperately to get things up before the deadline. I'm not sure I am going to have lots of time, this coming week could be quite busy.

I'll try and get an analysis of Jordan's Day 2 behaviour up by the end of tonight (if anyone wants Day 1 behaviour, then just say it, and I'll try and get something together), and I'll do Lowell on Monday. Hope we have a replacement by then.

Mod: Could we get a vote count?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by Aimee »

Mod: Could we get some more prods, please? No one other than Dusk, Jordan and myself has posted since Wednesday.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Aimee »

6. JordanA24

Because the deadline is quite near, and since Jordan's pre-claim behaviour has already been discussed in rather great detail, so unless anyone has major objections, I'm only going to focus on his behaviour post-claim.

After his claim, where there were notable doubts from many, his posts show a definite suspicion of Fraggle (a clear point in his favour). His Day 2 early suspicions centre around Primoris, who he votes for early on, due to his unexplained early ryan vote.

I don't have much else to say mainly because he has made his suspicions quite clear - he is suspicious of TG and STD, and not suspicious of Lowell and myself.

So overall, I don't really have much of an impression on Jordan at the moment. I'm slightly concerned about the fact he hasn't said lots about anyone except TG and STD today, so I would definitely appreciate a more in depth analysis of players such as Dusk, Confused and Sweeny, whom he has barely mentioned all game. My gut is saying pro-town, and his actions post-claim do not refute this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:42 am

Deadline is close, we better come to an agreement. Aimee, your TG analysis is ultra late and near the deadline; that does not sit well with me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Lowell »

I still say Aimee is the play. By process of elimination, granted, but still a good play for today.

BTW, I will be gone from this Friday (Aug 3rd) until two Wednesdays after (Aug 15th) and will likely have no internet the entire time. If I need to be replaced, I understand, but I'd rather continue.
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:28 am

Post by =Confused= »

I also second a vote count, but I have to agree that Aimee choosing to do TG analysis so late is telling.

My vote is still on TG and even though he has gone missing I still think he is the scummiest by his actions though day one, plus the fact he hasn't offered up any real defense.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Aimee »

I'm working on my analysis of TrustGossip. I'm quite urked that no one else is really contributing to the discussion. You could, for example, discuss my posts about other players. There have been a few.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Vote: Confused
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Aimee »

6. TrustGossip

He starts off with a bout of lurking, finally coming in a content-filled post, which labels Teffc as the scummiest, and FoSes Lowell and Primoris. I've already explained why I consider Primoris to be town, so I disagree with him here. He seems to not really have any concrete suspicions other than about Teffc, who is the only person he really goes against heavily. As for the rest of this early post... meh, but he doesn't actually say much, it's pretty contentless.

He takes incredible issue with Teffc being replaced, the following post being an obvious example.
TrustGossip wrote:I'm always worried about a replacement for possible mafia. It involves reanalysing a playstyle, and if the replacement is smart, they'll be able to absolve teffc of anything and adopt a fervently pro-town status when it was obvious teffc couldn't handle her scum role.
As others have said, replacements are an almost inevitable part of the game. I don't see any pro-town reason to be so against the replacements. The replacement will have the same role as their predecessor - even if they play smart, it's unlikely they will be unstoppable. TG vehemently over-estimates the problem of the replacement here.

He seems rather against Sweeny putting ryan at -2, which seems odd, since -2 isn't that dangerous. His justification for this is that Teffc's replacement could do something volatile, but this still makes no sense. How could Teffc's replacement make two votes? His logic is rather bizarre here.

He also wants to make it seem like he is "the flagbearer of the case against Teffc." This is probably a tactic for distancing that he could use later on.

Later he makes another bizarre statement that still rubs me the wrong way.
TrustGossip wrote:I tend to lean heavily against the first bandwagon being accurate. ryan, you made a few good points in the beginning against Lowell's incendiary and uncooperative playstyle, but your constant misinterpretation of people's posts is eroding my trust in you.
What the hell? How is the first wagon always accurate? Seems like a way of just shoving suspicion against ryan (the top vote getter at that point), without actually saying anything. Scummy. All his posts are pretty non-committal, for example, his post 13, which gives fairly bare suspicions of everyone at that point, and casts the net of suspicion fairly wide.

One thing I find notable is that he doesn't take a side on the Lowell vs Jordan/ryan debate, finding both sides suspicious. I find that incredibly non-committal here. Also note his post 20, where he suddenly begins to say the case on ryan is "tenuous" and finds ryan "over-whelmingly pro-town", which is completely different to his previous thoughts on both of them.

I need to finish this tomorrow morning. Sorry this is a bit rushed. I am up to post 25.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Aimee »

I can quickly finish. Post 25 = not very useful, justification of his Jordan vote. Post 26 = narrative and suspicion of ryan, which I don't get very much.

He notably was not on the Fraggle wagon, even though he proclaimed earlier he was the "flagbearer".

Pretty sure he is scum. He is the best lynch for today.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote confused

Not as sure about the Aimee case right now. She's seems to be participating, at least. Also I want to get a rival bandwagon going, especially on someone who defends a throwaway vote on a missing player...
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

Post by =Confused= »

Throw away vote? Don't remember my case on TG?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Vote: Confused
You could say I'm confused by this vote.

Why =Confused=? I think his TG vote is perfectly valid, he gave reasons for it. TG might have gone missing, so what, does it make him any less scummy. Teffc also went missing, does that mean he wasn't scum?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:13 am

Lowell, why would you want a rival bandwagon so close to deadline ?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:31 pm

Post by Aimee »

Just in case people wonder where I am, I may have a bit of limited access coming up.

Will be gone from August 4th to September 1st in the French Riviera.

I'll be studying in a college there so I should have access for several
afternoons each week, yet probably not everyday.

I should probably be gone from Saturday to Tuesday/Wednesday. Chaotic_diablo, I would request that I don't get replaced.

Also, I'll get some content up before I go, guys. Promise. Luckily I will be leaving after the deadline.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”