Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.23ChaosOmega (4) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare, Wrong Song
elusive (3) - xRECKONERx, ChaosOmega, hitogoroshi
Kop (3) - Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) - Stabulous, Untrod Tripod
GuyInFreezer (1) - elusive

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, May 7, 2015, at 11:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-07 23:30:00).
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wrong Song »

@Eclusive:

Do you care about the deadline at all?

I SHOULD be here no problem after work tonight with some extra time on the clock.
I'll give you something to believe
nothing on me says defeat
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:27 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mod: I voted elusive in 562
Last edited by Equinox on Thu May 07, 2015 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oops. Fixed. Thanks!
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:26 am

Post by elusive »

I'll be here for deadline.

Hitos vote seems really odd,he isn't reading and isn't explaining. He can't explain any scum motivations for any of my posts but has been trying to FOS me for pointing out lurkers as bad for town since game began.

Wrong song, I should be here around deadline.

Lynching me or votes on me is pathetic play and the reasoning is either non existent or guess what non existent, fucking learn how to play mafia before joining a game and bringing down the collective intellectual level of town.

Town won't vote me because no case no reasons. Everyone else either shitty town or obvscum.

VOTE: ChaosOmega

Bring it. You can't explain your vote and provide reasoning for your switch from putting me as town to the huge swerve to scum.

Hey are to going to try to even make a case by putting something together for your fake read that did a 360 or are you just going to hide behind Hito and his subpar vocabulary skills?

Oh wait I remember when people used gross to describe something, it was third grade. What next do i have to hear? Cooties?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:29 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

yeah elusive wagon rules, I would also go back to kop in a hot second

PB is a distant third I think

CO is pretty gosh darn town

I have an all-day work class and will be pretty zonked tonight, so don't expect much outta here. but I WILL do occasional checkins for deadline mobiltiy and you can hold me to the fire if I don't. it just might be a mobile post without justification.

some stray reads for easy post-morterm consumption:

CO has pretty much rocketed right the heck up to strongest town read but I think everyone will agree with that.
Dinare is pretty town as well
Reck is mostly town but if you read his ISO, reck <--> Quilford is real strange and if role power catches out quilford give reck real hard looks

I have mostly meritless gut town reads on UT and GiF (yes I meant to type GiF there!) don't ascribe much to them but there they are.

elusive and kop gotta go. PB I keep wavering between scum and null, I think ultimately though he's just a big ol' question mark whose votes will never be traditionally accountable, and that's not really something end-game worthy? blah.

just as I have a "lurker, but gut town feels" read on GiF, I have "lurker, but gut scum feels" read on Quilford.

who the heck is left? Cheetory started town and I guess is still kinda town, probably above reck actually now that I think it, but damn the dude falls out of your brain. oto/stab is complicated but I think how they approach D2 ought to shed a lot of light. if that's not everyone whatever, there's the brain dump!
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Wrong Song »

;-; you forgot me
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:31 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 578, elusive wrote:I'll be here for deadline.

Hitos vote seems really odd,he isn't reading and isn't explaining. He can't explain any scum motivations for any of my posts but has been trying to FOS me for pointing out lurkers as bad for town since game began.

Wrong song, I should be here around deadline.

Lynching me or votes on me is pathetic play and the reasoning is either non existent or guess what non existent, fucking learn how to play mafia before joining a game and bringing down the collective intellectual level of town.

Town won't vote me because no case no reasons. Everyone else either shitty town or obvscum.

VOTE: ChaosOmega

Bring it. You can't explain your vote and provide reasoning for your switch from putting me as town to the huge swerve to scum.

Hey are to going to try to even make a case by putting something together for your fake read that did a 360 or are you just going to hide behind Hito and his subpar vocabulary skills?

Oh wait I remember when people used gross to describe something, it was third grade. What next do i have to hear? Cooties?

I am sorry that your cooties are making you so mad

hey elusive I have a bad vocabulary and do odd votes but what's my alignment
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:33 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 580, Wrong Song wrote:;-; you forgot me

wow that's hilarious I super wanted you dead like what, two days ago

uhh I don't know your old stuff was terrible and your new stuff is pretty good so I wanna hang the heck out and see what kind of stuff you do next

also you should recompile your elusive/CO reads and post 'em up, I think new developments have made them kinda inconsistent
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Wrong Song »

I'm starting not to like Elusive's recent stuff. Moreso the tone in the post in regards to the votes on her. I could see scum caught for all the wrong reasons applied to it.

I also don't like the fact she is ignoring the speed of the CO wagon altogether, but that's a reason why she jumped off PB wagon after it caught on fire.

CO I still don't like, although, KOP looks like he's just coming in to comment on CO and run out. Which bothers me too.

I just seem to have too many scum reads. :\
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

My internet is out today. Not sure how much I can post. Ill be around for deadline tho
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

hito wrote:but damn the dude falls out of your brain.
I swear people are saying shit like this just to bug me q.q

@hito, what exactly is it that you're liking about the elusivewagon? Is it mostly just like a tone/gutwagon or what? Pitch it to me/talk with me about Kop or something.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ill be around this game more pretty soon
green shirt thursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, I think the COwagon is pretty garb, but I don't understand why he'd be your strongest townread? Might need to walk me through that because I'm not seeing how you came to that at all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Actually a bunch of synapses are happening in my cranium that potentially make COtownread seem reasonable.
Would still like an answer though.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

elusive, could you respond to this:
In post 566, ChaosOmega wrote:
elusive wrote:If chaos is scum does that implicate otolio or my thoughts on this later.

Or you could take a stand one way or the other before a flip.

---

elusive wrote:You can't explain your vote and provide reasoning for your switch from putting me as town to the huge swerve to scum.

Originally, I thought you were the vig...
In post 92, elusive wrote:If you're town, you'll answer and if you're scum you won't so the vig has a clear shot (no, seriously)

None of your posts jumped out at me earlier in the day, so I didn't pay too much attention to you. I'm pretty much just sheeping hito here, I agree with his analysis of you in 433 & 561. Also, if you were a vig, voting GiF where you did makes zero sense.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 579, hitogoroshi wrote:Reck is mostly town but if you read his ISO, reck Quilford is real strange and if role power catches out quilford give reck real hard looks

i just know Quil's IRL situation and sympathize atm :\
green shirt thursdays
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:30 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 585, Cheetory6 wrote:
hito wrote:but damn the dude falls out of your brain.
I swear people are saying shit like this just to bug me q.q

@hito, what exactly is it that you're liking about the elusivewagon? Is it mostly just like a tone/gutwagon or what? Pitch it to me/talk with me about Kop or something.

cheetory: elusive case, well tone is a big part of it yeah. super artifical, makes no sense to go for CO and snipe at my credibility but stay mum on my alignment. sneer-tell, "come back with a better case", historically it's had a decent track record. from elusives POV really I should be scum, but she's totally reticent on that score, y'know? more concerned with the fact that CO has the wagon and isn't super universally townread like I am, then trying to suss alignments, feels like. also look at this thing:

In post 563, elusive wrote:I'm not scum so that's a wasted vote. What's disgusting is that Guy hasn't replaced out and has contributed nothing with Quil only being close behind in lack of content. Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would. Also guess what I'm never an easy lynch and as town I do scorched earth so if you're trying to set me up be ready for the heat.

only townies can waste votes, not your scumspects. then basically says we're not allowed to suspect people who aren't the lurkers who haven't posted?? and then calls me out for not voting lurkers. y'know? Like the tone is overwhelmingly "You have no case and are not PERMITTED to suspect me", not "I am town and you should see that"

as for CO townread, dudes been on point, good balance of owning his reads vs. willing to compromise, etc.

breaks over!

I'm okay with kop too, just like elusive more.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:31 am

Post by elusive »

I'm town, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Hitos read on me is garbage, again what scum motivation do you see?

Or hey what meta or behavior or interaction do you see for your vote?

My wagon shouldn't happen, it's based on nothing and Hito conveniently doesn't have time to post a case or explain scum motivation.

If you thought I was the vig why are you voting me for fucks sake? How anti town do you have to be?

Again explain the scum motivation for any posts or look at my town games and tell me what's different.

I'm here to puncture your crap cases and fake reads.

And tone is a crap argument so try harder.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

elusive wrote:If you thought I was the vig why are you voting me for fucks sake? How anti town do you have to be?

Thought is past tense. Feel free to keep not responding to actual things, though.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 592, elusive wrote:My wagon shouldn't happen, it's based on nothing and Hito conveniently doesn't have time to post a case or explain scum motivation.

hey elusive

what's my alignment
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm about to go out drinking for the rest of tonight because I found out that I'm fully graduated from University just now :)
So I probably won't be around for deadline.
Is there really no chance of a Kopwagon?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Mod: Please replace me

I don't think I'm in a situation to continue playing mafia games.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:01 am