Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I mean, part of the problem is that it doesn't seem like you give a shit about actually figuring me or anyone else out. You just keep looking for reasons to justify a vote.

"If you dont do X, I will vote you."

Right, me asking after whether your teammates have actually been legitimately scumhunting and trying to figure out the game instead of telling you who you should pretend they want you to push is me just trying to justify a vote on you.

Are you serious?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Quilford »

I know I have a green light to vote you. Duhhhhhh. I don't need to fabricate any reasoning at all. What you don't appear to understand is that I really cannot tell whether it's you or BB who's scum, and that's why I'm asking these questions in the first place.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

What I don't get is how you can justify a scum read based on
people who are not here
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Instead of reevaluating your reads, you go "Nope. These people have always been and will always be town for no reason whatsoever, which means only these people are scum, and I will never think about that ever again despite other evidence."

That's really, really rich coming from you.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1727, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What I don't get is how you can justify a scum read based on
people who are not here

Which people? I'm not being obtuse, I'm legit confused.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:41 am

In post 1725, Quilford wrote:Right, me asking after whether your teammates have actually been legitimately scumhunting and trying to figure out the game instead of telling you who you should pretend they want you to push is me just trying to justify a vote on you.

I don't think they are even reading the game, man! I get snippets of "I think X" and that's about it. None of us have had the time or energy to look after each other's games. Like, it's not just this game... go look in any of the other ones. The one exception might be Anti/TTH, who are siblings, and communicate daily. But even that is a guess on my part. I haven't read any of the other games beyond ISOs to try to be less of a shmuck team mate. That's all anyone else has been able to do.

If I could quote the fucking PT, I would. But I can't. So either people believe the truth or they don't. There is literally nothing more I can do about it.
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Quilford »

Oh your teammates? Easy. They know your alignment, so if you're scum they know who is town and therefore their scumhunting will be as fake as any Scum's.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:43 am

In post 1728, Quilford wrote:
In post 1724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Instead of reevaluating your reads, you go "Nope. These people have always been and will always be town for no reason whatsoever, which means only these people are scum, and I will never think about that ever again despite other evidence."

That's really, really rich coming from you.

You have got to be kidding me. It would be one thing to say this if I've been tunneling on you but I haven't. I've been looking at everyone. Continuously reevaluating. Trying to see if maybe I'm wrong about BB. Maybe I'm wrong about Patrick. I fucking went after Johnny instead of you until the very end of the day and would have gone back to him if I'd been here in time.

I've even reevaluated MINA ffs.... are you on drugs?
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Quilford »

You actually said to Mina a week ago though that you would tell her why your teammates thought I was scum. And as I've pointed out, at least one of your teammates has thought I am scum for the last 61 pages. So I find it really, really hard to believe they dont have things they can concretely point to to justify their scumreads on me, especially if all four of you think I'm scum
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:46 am

In post 1731, Quilford wrote:Oh your teammates? Easy. They know your alignment, so if you're scum they know who is town and therefore their scumhunting will be as fake as any Scum's.

Yeah I get that. I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or you just really don't see it, but there is a difference between fake scum hunting and laziness.

p-edit: Ok. I honest to god have no idea what else to tell you. The truth is the truth is the truth. What more can I say?? I asked. I'm waiting.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:47 am

Do you have any idea how fucking frustrating this is?
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1734, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1731, Quilford wrote:Oh your teammates? Easy. They know your alignment, so if you're scum they know who is town and therefore their scumhunting will be as fake as any Scum's.

Yeah I get that. I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or you just really don't see it, but there is a difference between fake scum hunting and laziness.

Yes. I know. And when you finally post their reasons, I'll actually be able to tell. which is the entire reason I'm asking in the first place
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1732, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You have got to be kidding me. It would be one thing to say this if I've been tunneling on you but I haven't. I've been looking at everyone. Continuously reevaluating. Trying to see if maybe I'm wrong about BB. Maybe I'm wrong about Patrick. I fucking went after Johnny instead of you until the very end of the day and would have gone back to him if I'd been here in time.

I've even reevaluated MINA ffs.... are you on drugs?

In which of your posts have you been doing any of this at all?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Quilford »

Like, your posts from today.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Quilford »

Post numbers will do.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 am

And what about my reasons....?? I'm here, playing the fucking game. They aren't.

p-edit: al;dfkjal;dkjfal;dk please. Read. There have been several times I have mentioned my suspicions about Mina and Patrick. The only one I haven't mentioned overtly is BB because I don't fucking want him to be scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:50 am

Just because I don't post everything I'm thinking doesn't mean it isn't happening. Like, there are some things I like to keep to myself so I can see how people react when they think I'm town reading them.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:51 am

And despite it all, I come back to the same conclusion, which is that you don't give a fuck and you just want a lynch.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:51 am

I fucking hate talking to you.
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Just because I don't post everything I'm thinking doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Great. So we're all supposed to just believe that you're reevaluating things in your head.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:55 am

In post 1744, Quilford wrote:
In post 1741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Just because I don't post everything I'm thinking doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Great. So we're all supposed to just believe that you're reevaluating things in your head.

Or, ya know, use your brain to see it in what I do/say in the thread.... :?

Are you seriously asking me to tell you how you should be scumhunting? I've posted my thoughts in the thread, it's not like it's been hidden. The only one I wasn't being open about was BB. Which I've now mentioned.
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1740, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:p-edit: al;dfkjal;dkjfal;dk please. Read. There have been several times I have mentioned my suspicions about Mina and Patrick.

I literally cannot see any post in the past nine days in which you mention any suspicion at all of anyone apart from me.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:58 am

:(

Can I talk to someone else please
Art is cool.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1740, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And what about my reasons....?? I'm here, playing the fucking game. They aren't.

Yeah. Its just that you've mentioned on several occasions that their opinions have played a massive part in you developing your scumread on me, you've said you trust them implicitly, you've said they're basically screaming at you to lynch me.

Their reasoning is clearly very convincing to you. I want to hear what it is. Surely if it's enough to take me from a town read to your biggest scum read in your eyes, it'll be enough to secure a lynch on me today, which is what you want, so I really see no reason why you're not sharing their reasoning, apart from it not actually existing.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1746, Quilford wrote:
In post 1740, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:p-edit: al;dfkjal;dkjfal;dk please. Read. There have been several times I have mentioned my suspicions about Mina and Patrick.

I literally cannot see any post in the past nine days in which you mention any suspicion at all of anyone apart from me.

In post 1747, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::(

Can I talk to someone else please

Can you see a post from you during or after May 1 (I think it was) in which you mention suspicions of anyone but me?

I can't. I just ISO'd you, and I can't.

So your stonewalling just comes off as a massive dodge.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”