Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Patrick »

If you have no doubt that Quilford is scum, lynching you is a horrible scenario because I'm not inclined to lynch Quilford tomorrow if I'm alive and Mina doesn't sound like she is either. That's what I'm getting at when I say that your offer to be lynched makes no sense.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:31 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1876, Patrick wrote:If you have no doubt that Quilford is scum, lynching you is a horrible scenario because I'm not inclined to lynch Quilford tomorrow if I'm alive and Mina doesn't sound like she is either. That's what I'm getting at when I say that your offer to be lynched makes no sense.

It makes sense to me. Explain this further please. I don't understand why you wouldn't consider quil? That is what makes no sense to me. That seems incredibly foolish.

Consider the scenario. Lynch me today, I flip town. You then lose either MS or Mina, giving you the following possible LYLO compositions:

Mina/Patrick/Quil
MS/Patrick/Quil

If you are already saying that you are not inclined to lynch Quil, despite him pushing a bad mislynch with nonsense, despite shying away from lynching serra/Johnny... Then who? Logically, you'd need to look at Mina or MS, depending on who remained after the NK. It literally makes no sense that you would remove quil from your pool. Please explain that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:33 am

I mean, you are voting me already, so you already think I am scum, which already puts you in line for the above scenario. I know what I will flip. I get that you don't, but I do. Which allows me to know the choices town will be faced with tomorrow.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:33 am

So if you can understand my perspective, I think you can understand what I'm saying.
Art is cool.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Patrick »

I feel like I've made it obvious pretty much forever now that I think Mina and Quilford are town and that the last scum is you or bbmolla (now MS).

I wouldn't vote immediately in any endgame because its a terrible idea, but if faced with a choice between Quilford and MS, it would take alot to get me to vote Quilford.

My point being that in a scenario where you're town who's sure Quilford is scum, that's a pretty terrible situation to acquiesce to. Are you saying you didn't have a clear idea what my suspicions were from my posts then?
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:42 am

In post 1880, Patrick wrote:I feel like I've made it obvious pretty much forever now that I think Mina and Quilford are town and that the last scum is you or bbmolla (now MS).

I wouldn't vote immediately in any endgame because its a terrible idea, but if faced with a choice between Quilford and MS, it would take alot to get me to vote Quilford.

My point being that in a scenario where you're town who's sure Quilford is scum, that's a pretty terrible situation to acquiesce to. Are you saying you didn't have a clear idea what my suspicions were from my posts then?

No I get what you say your suspicions are. That doesn't change what I think about Quil. I just think you are incredibly wrong.

And I don't think you understand. A LYLO where I exist is a LYLO where we lose. Period. If there's anything I'm good at, it's predicting movement. I already know what's going to happen. If we mislynch anyone but me today, I'm dead tomorrow and scum win. End of story. I know that already. I honestly don't think there's anything I could do or say that would change anyone's mind, which is unfortunate but true. I can't be in that position. It's autoloss. Lynching me today gives town a chance to reevaluate and talk over things without me as a distraction.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1877, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1876, Patrick wrote:If you have no doubt that Quilford is scum, lynching you is a horrible scenario because I'm not inclined to lynch Quilford tomorrow if I'm alive and Mina doesn't sound like she is either. That's what I'm getting at when I say that your offer to be lynched makes no sense.

It makes sense to me. Explain this further please. I don't understand why you wouldn't consider quil? That is what makes no sense to me. That seems incredibly foolish.

Consider the scenario. Lynch me today, I flip town. You then lose either MS or Mina, giving you the following possible LYLO compositions:

Mina/Patrick/Quil
MS/Patrick/Quil

If you are already saying that you are not inclined to lynch Quil, despite him pushing a bad mislynch with nonsense, despite shying away from lynching serra/Johnny... Then who? Logically, you'd need to look at Mina or MS, depending on who remained after the NK. It literally makes no sense that you would remove quil from your pool. Please explain that.

How is Mina/ me making a choice between Patrick / quil a remotely good scenario?

The only bad thing that can happen is if quil is town and I haE to choose between you/Patrick.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I'm already pushing quil stronger than you

I don't know what you're bitching about

It's weird
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1863, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i have no doubt lynching quil will end the game. however, the point i am trying to make in advocating my lynch today is strictly strategic - you need to understand this.

removing me from the game pre-lylo means in lylo, considering one of you or mina die tonight, that leaves only quil/patrick to choose from. that is a MUCH better choice than trying to decide between me/patrick,
specifically because of
inherent paranoia about my play.

there is no better selection. does that make sense?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So if Patrick's is scum magically:

You are seriously positing that:

Quil/Patrick is easier than ETL/Patrick

Nononononono

If Patrick is scum we are certainly fucked
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Your whole lynch me things makes me want to just lynch you. Pun not intended
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1880, Patrick wrote:I feel like I've made it obvious pretty much forever now that I think Mina and Quilford are town and that the last scum is you or bbmolla (now MS).

It's ok man. I am the very definition of "alot". I want quilford down and I want him DOWN TODAY.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

ETL you need to explain how the fuck is "lynching me to clear paranoia!" A good idea if Quilford is getting lynched today and if you die it makes it a Patrick/quil/ me scenario

I still need to choose Patrick or quil, and Patrick * might* make the fatal knee jerk decision to vote me which um... Is fatal

In the event of which quil dies today, I need to choose between Patrick/ETL, well if Patrick is scum he won cuz I probably will vote you, but it's less fuckery than quilford living scenario
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1873, Quilford wrote:ooh and then the appeal to self-meta undercut by the failure to take into consideration the meta of the one she thinks is scum. truly... extraordinary

A+ potshot

I know one when I see one, damn I did that a LOT

VOTE: quil
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:04 pm

In post 1887, Metal Sonic wrote:In the event of which quil dies today, I need to choose between Patrick/ETL, well if Patrick is scum he won cuz I probably will vote you, but it's less fuckery than quilford living scenario

this is why I need to go today ms. I'm town and I will not allow this in LYLO.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:19 pm

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm tired of arguing it when no one seems to get it. it's whatever.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1889, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1887, Metal Sonic wrote:In the event of which quil dies today, I need to choose between Patrick/ETL, well if Patrick is scum he won cuz I probably will vote you, but it's less fuckery than quilford living scenario

this is why I need to go today ms. I'm town and I will not allow this in LYLO.

i dont get it...

you want to be lynched because of the 5% that patrick is scum

isnt it worse in a situation with MS/Quil/Patrick?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

like seriously patrick might brain fart and vote me instead of quil (if he's town)

and i dont think quil can be trusted anywhere
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

you want to get lynched because {in case quil is town, we have a chance!}

but ummmmmmmm

that doesnt work
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 969, JohnnyFarrar wrote:That's a false dichotomy if I've ever seen one. I've already said that I came into this game looking to pick holes in people, and BB getting town reads left and right is fucking baffling. I don't know what his alignment is because he hasn't done anything in this game to really tell me what his alignment is. The things I know are:

1. He's put forth more emotion than content
2. If he's town he's bad at it
3. If he's scum he's winning

See my problem with the slot? It's not a scumread, but it's definitely not a townread. So how 'bout this, anyone who has any read on him whatsoever, tell me what and why, and until then I'll just be stating lovingly into his eyes waiting for him to actually do something.

this is a very interesting waffle. way to hedge. he's certainly not describing a partner,
oopsies! haha!

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Quilford »

Hey MS, can I ask you some questions?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

go ahead,

i request that your questions are not loaded.
oopsies! haha!

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Quilford »

Yep they wont be.

Up to post #32 there was a discussion going on between ETL and Mara about the merits of RVS. What do you think of ETL's attitude during this discussion?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Quilford »

My second question is bangin', I'm excited
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

#12 is dramatic irony

All right, ETL's attitude appears to be inquiring and provocative.
In #14, he was playing along by asking Mara "Why do you want to skip RVS?", which in itself is a probing question and an action of also skipping RVS. So in a way ETL is helping Mara to skip RVS by asking for her thoughts.

#23 was a response to Mina, because Mina somehow misreads ETL's intention as not wanting to skip RVS? Which justifies ETL's response, because ETL herself is already making an effort to skip RVS by asking that question. So, um, Mina misread and ETL corrected her, nothing much to see there.

The exchange between Mara and ETL seems to be an action in itself of breaking RVS. ETL is clearly playing along by asking questions to get responses and understand Mara's thought process. So she appears to be trying to figure out the game.
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”