Mini 1668 - Mafia in Bremen - Game Over!

Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

And he is his own strongest town read. What the fucking fuck is that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:09 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- How are you leaning town on HI?

- This actually makes sense from your POV, Rune. I think my main problem with you is your play-style and how you get your reads and this is effecting my ability to get a read on you.

I disagree that Oversoul is both a) scum and b) the best lynch for toDay.

- This is scummy as fuck. SCUMMY. AS. FUCK.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:16 am

- Rune, we have completely opposite reads. I don't know how you're town reading Rev, Elyse and Jake. Can you explain all three please?

Also, lynching for information is horrible. Instead of listing who is a good/bad lynch, can you give your reads on everyone please?

- You can reply now Rev. Brushing it off isn't going to work.

This game is an absolute shit show.

My top scum reads right now are Elyse, Rev and Jake.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 am

- I will try to answer these better now I'm in a better mood;

1) I thought HI was a good shout for scum on the PB wagon, especially as I think Oversoul and Palkia are town (this read on Palkia is disappearing quickly due to his absence though)

2) As above.

3) Jake is also a good shout for scum. I'm not impressed with his posting. I was also part trolling because I was procrastinating from doing important shit.

4) Rev is very, very far from town. He is probably my strongest scum read. I'm very interested in your explanation for this read.

5) Reactions/boredom/procrastination/semi-serious.

6) I don't have a read on Havoc (I'm guessing he will be getting replaced now so let's wait and see). I was less than impressed with his D1 posting; made no sense and I felt his explanation for why one of you (Rune)/RC was scum was very weak. felt scummy when I first read it, this is where I started thinking that Havoc might just be bad town. 388 was also weak, didn't like his reasoning for why you (Rune) was scum and his read on Arceus was weird.

Overall, I could see Havoc being scum but I get a general newb/bad town vibe from his posts. I also think he is perfect lynch bait because 'counter-wagon to PB' and the amount of people pushing this angle makes me think he is more likely to be town as well.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Elyse »

My phone autocorrected "tho" to "too".

How is 673 scummy?

I think your reads in general suck, but let's say you're right and Havoc is town. How will you use that information to find scum? Do you think scum voted for PB or Havoc? Was the quicklynch scum or town motivated?
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:45 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 827, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:696 - You can reply now Rev. Brushing it off isn't going to work.

I'm town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

@bbt, find it interesting that you have me as a scum read yet seem to have gone out of your way to avoid interacting with me.

I also find it funny that you are asking people to explain their town reads. But when I asked you for a better explanation of your palkia read you didn't really do it. Instead you just repeated that you think hes town. Seems kinda hypocritical to ask people to do things you aren't prepared to do yourself...
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:53 am

- Oversoul, can you address my case for Rev!Scum now?

- Rune, can you show me where Jake is scum hunting please?

Rune, nobody defending Havoc is a sign that he is very likely town.

- Oversoul, you seem to be at the exact same place I am this game (the only person who is)

Let's talk. Specifically about Elyse and Rev.

PEdit - @Elyse - That sentence doesn't make sense with the word changed.

673 is scummy posturing.

You're assuming a few things here and claiming them like they're truth. That's bad.

@Rev - You're getting lynched. Only a matter of time. You don't feel the need to defend yourself right now because you're mostly town read, I'll crush those town reads and you'll start defending yourself/flailing all the way L-0 and eat rope.

@Jake - You post very little content, it's hard to interact with you. Not to mention I have spent the majority of this DP trying to catch up. I explained my town read on Palkia, did I not?
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 832, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:@Rev - You're getting lynched. Only a matter of time. You don't feel the need to defend yourself right now because you're mostly town read, I'll crush those town reads and you'll start defending yourself/flailing all the way L-0 and eat rope.

I'm town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Id post more content if the people I want to lynch would post, but they aren't here. And no you didn't explain it good enough, you said some shit about their posts looked town but after I posted that their posts contain no scum hunting and just trolling, I'm sitting here confused why you are town reading him. I can't find more than 1 half decent post
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:25 am

- This shows how little people are reading this game. This is the first, of two times, that Rev scum reads two people who are NOT IN THIS GAME (Not_Mafia and MonkeyMan) and NOBODY points it out.

Elyse also strongly thinks you're town. Given you feel you have played sub-optimal to your town game so far (if we're to believe you're town), what do you make of that strong town read?

- Jake, Palkia's entrance is looking for reactions. It's most likely to come from a town mindset. Your read is weird 'Scum can do this, town can do this' all the time. Of course they can and it comes down to how we interpret it.

- Second time Rev mentions Not_Mafia and MonkeyMan who ARE NOT IN THIS GAME. Still, nobody picks it up. He also mentions Farside in this post for some reason.

Your insistence on the 'obvtown' is scummy. Strong town and obvtown are not lightyears apart and I want you to address why you're not questioning Elyse on this.

- I am beginning to doubt my town read on Palkia, Jake. However, he is absolutely not a priority lynch for me toDay. There are much scummier people in this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:36 am

- These reads are awful. You clearly read Rev's post yet DID NOT NOTICE he was speaking about two people who are not even in this game? Are you serious right now?

Don't get any of your scum reads either.

- Oversoul, talk to me.

Let's not do Havoc.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vote Count 2.04

HaVoC (4)
- Elyse, Rune, NotAnAxehole, Oversoul
Rune (3)
- TheReverend, BlueBloodedToffee, Hostile Intent
Oversoul (1)
- Jake from State Farm

Not Voting (3)
- TheDudeAbides, Palkia, HaVoC

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline falls in (expired on 2015-05-22 23:19:00).

HaVoC and TheDudeAbides are being replaced.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 am

In post 825, Hostile Intent wrote:And he is his own strongest town read. What the fucking fuck is that?

I don't know what this means.

That VC is disgusting.

VOTE: Reverend

Will do Elyse or Jake as well.

Nobody else.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 am

Finally caught up.

I think I have a major issue with the way Rune plays rather than things that are actually alignment indicative. I'm going to say he is town and reevaluate if needed at a later point in the game. I also like Oversoul for town, Palkia can be town as well but he really needs to start contributing. Axe also seems town.

I don't have much of an opinion on Havoc, for obvious reasons. I have expanded on Havoc not long ago, though. I don't feel much about HI and I keep forgetting TDA is playing this game.

As stated, scum reads are Elyse, Rev and Jake.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

Jeanne11 replaces HaVoC. Thank you!
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Hello people.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

It means that NAA said NAA is one of his own strongest town reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

Oh, I see that now haha.

Do you have anything to comment on?

Can you expand on your Rune scum read?

Can I interest you in a Rev vote?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Elyse »

@BBT
Tho means though.

I just moved my vote from Axe and then he did something scummy. I pointed it out and said "Axe is scum tho", as in "even though I moved my vote, I am still scumreading him."

I am not posturing. I am listing my scumreads.

I noticed that Rev talked about Monkey and Not Mafia as well but I figured he just got mixed up. I don't see that as alignment indicative or worthy of addressing.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Rune »

@BBT

I don't like that you just post your analysis post by post, I'm just going to respond in general and if you feel I missed something please just specifically address it to me in one post.

Rev has been playing poorly the whole game and has mixed up reads more than once. I did notice his use of random names and assumed they were nicknames or that he was just confused as he had been earlier, but I'll take your word for it that they represent other games he is playing. However, Rev has been consistently bad and has responded consistently enough to different scenarios throughout this game that I am quite confident he is town. I also think his response to my townread of him is pretty town.

I really dislike that you are scumreading people for not actively scumhunting when their primary scumreads are clearly people who are inactive. Jake has consistently attempted to question Palkia D2 and it isn't his fault that this game is full of lurkers. I don't fault either Jake or Elyse for not being more active, since their scumreads haven't provided additional content which would require additional activity.

Basically all of Jake's last few posts make really good comments about your recent play, and I agree with him.

I was leaning town on HI at that point because I thought it extremely suspicious that multiple people out of the gate (including people I thought were scummy) suggested we vote HI. I've explained this already.

Overall your arguments are really weak and while you have a town playstyle I'm not convinced you are town.

Let's talk about the D1 lynch.

Havoc was almost lynched (this is true despite your earlier denial).
PB, who had been scumread a lot throughout D1, was lynched immediately after multiple declared intent to hammer Havoc.

Do you agree Havoc's wagon was town driven?
Do you agree PB's wagon was scum driven?

What is the town motivation for counterwagoning from Havoc to PB without explaining that they thought Havoc was town and PB scum? There is an obvious scum motivation for moving the wagon to PB. I don't think there is a town motivation for the tail end of the PB wagon. This makes me very convinced that Havoc is scum.

Why should I let my oversoul scumread go? Nothing has been posted that makes me confident he is town.

Just because no one is defending Havoc doesn't mean he is town. It could equally mean scum acknowledge a lost cause and are willing to bus at this point. Your argument is once again not very sound.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Rune »

@Jeanne

Hello.

Do you plan to read the game up to this point? Why shouldn't you be lynched immediately?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 am

I know what tho means. You don't seem the type of person who abbreviates words like that either FWIW.

The 'though' was not in relation to our vote. It was in relation to his 'horrible post'.

You were posturing to join an Oversoul wagon.

PEDIT - IDGAF about this game.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Can we please quicklynch Jeanne now that the havoc slot is filled? That's what we were waiting for right?
This team is ruining my life!
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Rune »

@BBT

I have a completely different reaction to Palkia's entrance. I think yours is ridiculous and if that has been the basis for your strong townread, I am sad.

I agree that the VC was disgusting. Everyone should be voting for Havoc/Jeanne.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”