elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5697 (isolation #400) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 am

Post by elusive »

Lol,

@Mod, I'm not asking for a replace of SilverWolf, its just a personal blacklist now. At this point it makes it suck for the players already invested.
If I'm crossing the line here which I do not think I did then feel free to replace me.

Edited for leaving that out of the first one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5699 (isolation #401) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 am

Post by elusive »

"Bird" "fly away" + the scum can't kill me at night.

See MB telling me to stay away at night.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (isolation #402) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:39 am

Post by elusive »

I'm pretty sure that no scum could go through my and MB's ISO and not come out thinking town especially with the crumbing meta. Therefore, therefore.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5701 (isolation #403) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:43 am

Post by elusive »

I'm still waiting for the obvi town question to ask that would help map out kills and possible misses etc.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5703 (isolation #404) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by elusive »

N1- N3

I assumed that due to my being against every lynch that scum would target me early on.

I'm not sure if mafia or etc attacked me since I don't get any info. However, this should clear up that it was someone or something else that was blocking scum today. I didn't want to out my role because scum could be confused but it doesn't matter anymore.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5706 (isolation #405) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by elusive »

Ozgin replaced House yes? (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6587466)

House voted pisskop RVS and then Aeronaut.

I don't think two mafia teams are possible? House defends dragonspawn.

He takes issue with my reads here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6604470 and pressures a bit.

Switches from kitz to Aeronaut a few times, why?
Post# (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6614049) looks good too since hard push on Aeronaut

OK so I thought House replace out for other reasons but instead it turns out he replaced out because of issues with rules.

I guess my initial thoughts were that Ozgin couldn't be scum because House would never replace out of a scum role but he replaced out because of drama so therefore someone should ISO Ozgin and compare and contrast.

From the above, I don't really know house's scum meta but would he hard bus his own (Aeronaut) on day one?

Of course, GM not being killed by TSO if he vig'ed her speaks to scum GM since town's doctors are gone and that leaves scum doctor or roleblocker. If GM is scum neighborizer and Aeronaut was her obvious buddy, then are SW and Ozgin the opposite or town equivalents?

Are there too many PRs? Or I guess there would have to be a mafia balance to everything so its possible but then mafia hasn't been using their PRs well? Maybe they have a role cop kind of equivalent and therefore idk.

I feel like the people who got NS's role slip and tried to cover it up are lean town as mafia would probably pretend not to get it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5714 (isolation #406) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah, GM sk makes no sense and doesn't account for the kills or lack of them so nope. My claim stands pretty well according to my ISO and crumbs and therefore anyone who is actually disregarding ISO or actual analysis is reaching to a degree that town doesn't need to. 3 shot commuter is my role and also pretty clear from my posts, people assumed their own things which I had no job to clarify since the people who got it all were lynched and town.

Marquis, my level of care for what you think is astoundingly... non-existent.

I'm not sure what to make of TSO's attempted vig of GM and nothing happening as in no mafia death or town deaths. For there to be no town deaths, we don't have any doctors so someone else must be doing something? Roleblocker or bus driver? IT can't be that scum only have one action.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5715 (isolation #407) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by elusive »

I also wonder about Shinobi and how unlike FAQ2 he got off the lynch wagon. Probably someone should ISO him?

VOTE: Goodmorning
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5728 (isolation #408) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 am

Post by elusive »

Why haven't you neighborized more people? I mean you could question them or talk to them? Can you repeat what actions you took what night?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5731 (isolation #409) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 am

Post by elusive »

Town can't have that many neighbor roles? SW & Ozgin are neighbors (or clarify neighbors or masons) and GM was neighbors with Aeronaut and who else? Don't want to wade through the thread so answering again would be helpful.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5735 (isolation #410) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:43 am

Post by elusive »

TSO, I explained my read of Ozgin based on House. However, I didn't look at Ozgin himself in ISO because I remember him having some sort of emotional breakdown. Have you looked at him in ISO, or what do you see there?

GM, people ask for others to repeat answers for many reasons. One of them is to see if the answer if phrased differently. It helps if town answers questions and what has irked me about Shinobi is his refusal to answer direct questions.

I can't mention other ongoing games unfortunately or go into detail about the recent drama theatrics but I agree with TSO.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5736 (isolation #411) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 am

Post by elusive »

In post 4559, goodmorning wrote:Won't lynch: Cheetory6, Aeronaut
Could lynch: Marquis, dragonspawn, SilverWolf
Would lynch: Shinobi, Ozgin, Kitz
Should lynch: T S O, elusive

This is kind of where my head is at right now.

Meh, found this so I guess just ISOing is useful after all.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5740 (isolation #412) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:52 am

Post by elusive »

I'm trying not to confbias. Can you look at GM not in ISO but in terms of when Aeronaut posts? One of her scum ticks is that she and her buddy post one after the other.

There can only be 3-5 scum\third party total? Best case 2 are down and 1-2 are left?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5747 (isolation #413) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 am

Post by elusive »

TSO, what do you feel about "won't lynch" cheetory?

I've been feeling Kitz as town throughout and so I would have to ISO. I feel like there was an attempt to wagon her by one of the scum early one so need to doublecheck that. Again for those who have played with House, Aeronaut, pisskop before would they hard bus on day one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5749 (isolation #414) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am

Post by elusive »

I'm clearly town but you won't ISO or analyze my votes or do anything that a competent person trying to solve the game would do because {}. Which sucks for you in general, I guess.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (isolation #415) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 am

Post by elusive »

I'm trying not to be biased because Kitz has a quirky charm and was also antagonized by NJ but pisskop is 6th on her wagon on dayo one when the alternates are also town and then Aeronaut seems to focus on her a lot but doesn't vote her. Could it be coaching? I don't know because Kitz then puts him clearly on her scum list. She does have a lot of interactions with Aeronaut. Kitz have you played with him before this game?

Post #2065 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6632668) also points out Pisskop suspicious but doesn't vote either him or Aeronaut. It's hard for me to believe that scum would bus their own on day one, although this site has many surprises, when there are so many other good targets. She's also suspicious of GM early on.

Also, should follow up on this theory: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6670745

I mean in another post she predicts Vig role so something smart there.

Then there's this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6686735

Her top scum reads are between Aeronaut and Ozgin

Follow up on this, Kitz -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6721936

She's scumreading SW which is against the grain. Not sure how that would benefit scum to gain that kind of attention.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5757 (isolation #416) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not scum and if people on my wagon are town then their playstyle is worthless. Can't use ISO or votes or any actual reasoning so scumfucks need to get their act together right about now.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5758 (isolation #417) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by elusive »

I can point to a game where scum Marquis projected his role on to me since its finished and basically did what he's trying to do now but I'm having a hard time seeing an SK and a Vig in this game with the kinds of NKs we've had. I can't mention the other one's shitty posts since that game is ongoing but meh that's what post-game is for.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5760 (isolation #418) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh wow, so you're using a newbie game that you were in instead of any of my finished games for reads. Pathetic. I wasn't here for RL reasons and so everything you pointed out which is basically my lack of screaming were a result of 1) RL reasons for not being engaged and 2) Using up all my commutes and not knowing if any kills had been attempted or would be attempted. It also doesn't explain why I was trying to eat an NK. So you can't do interactions analysis, behavior analysis, or vote count analysis. So impressed.

For someone who throws the word bitch around but gets really upset if someone calls them dumb or the whole KC fiasco, I find you abhorrently hypocritical and since its quite clear that on your home site you engage in theatrics all the time but don't like being on the receiving end only like to be the bitchy one...I don't have any respect for it. I enjoy rough and tumble with players who don't whine about it or call it toxic when their on the receiving end but justify it when they're dishing it out.

I told town not to vote VF, not to vote ABR, and that MathBlade and Ellie were obviously town but town ignored it so I think I have the rights to call shitty town play shitty. When you see me screw up day after day then go ahead and call me out on it, until then stop bsing.

I enjoy making it hard for scumfucks and dumb town. After all this is a competitive game where the goal is for town to win, not let whiny people use bad reasoning and lack of EVIDENCE FROM THIS FUCKING GAME or I don't know my other finished games on this site.

Your logic and reasoning is really bad. In fact that you had to pull out some crapfest newbie game to defend your vote rather then ISO me in this game tells me all I need to know about whether or not to give two fucks. I mean if you looked at my first finished game on here where I was town and helped town to victory because they actually listened, I tend to be rough with anyone voting me when I know I'm town and my ISO\etc. proves it.

No fucks given about players who suck and who also don't move the game forward with actual research. Learn to play mafia better.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6791 (isolation #419) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by elusive »

First and foremost, I know for a fact that ika is not the type of mod to threaten players but in fact the type of Mod to try to ask players calm down. He was very empathetic towards SilverWolf and tried to calm me down about her being a sensitive player.

Zero credibility there in trying to trash a Mods reputation instead of taking accountability for being a player that hypocritically promotes polite discourse in every game but as scum crossed lines in this one and tried to justify it. My invite to the Wake game was rescinded because of SilverWolf which I'm fine with because that's their prerogative and I only see approval for people I respect but trying to present yourself as a victim is absurd. Bad taste there all around.

Town did pretty well for how much mess ups there were this game due to player actions. Most of my thoughts are in the dead thread. GC when he replaces somehow managed to take that fake claim and make it work, kudos.

I may not agree with every decision made by the Mods this game but I respect them enough to accept them and would love to and am playing in current and future ika games. Titus knows I stalk her so yeah. Her hydra with me is to fix some of the {cough} "hyperness" in my play.

Also, sorry town for the ongoing game discussion that got me modkilled. I'm learning a lot as I play on here and I hate myself for doing anything that harms town wincon so that felt awful. Hopefully, I will get better at this. :D

The fact that town lasted this long is an achievement in itself, it looked like the end several days ago so still living town, ya'll rocked it regardless of all the crazy fellow townies who were liking high or something.

Much love and appreciation to ika and Titus! Thank you for modding and hosting and talking people off cliffs and just being cool, awesome people!

I'll probably post a song and write scene end like I used to for dlp games when I have the time. A sad song obviously like, "See You Again."
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6808 (isolation #420) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:17 am

Post by elusive »

Actually SilverWolf you were told to stop adding to the drama and you're obviously incapable of being straight up front. What did I do specifically in game that crossed a line? I followed the rules it's not my fault as scum you have major issues. Next time you roll scum replace out because you have a clear meta as scum which is trying to create drama around the player who finds you out and acting unnecessarily low because of that.

Nope, I think it's pretty clear you told Wake that you wouldn't play if I did because I'm sure Wake is up front and he made it clear. In fact he offered a solution but knowing your self aggrandizing behavior I told him I was fine with not playing. Better off actually. Your apology is useless because I predicted that you would act like this so words actions dont align. I have a strong personality and lock heads with many people but what happens in the game stays in the game unless it doesn't and then well, well, well.

Don't have the time or inclination to care about players who repeatedly call a player bitch and when the mod tells them to stop adding to the drama and to follow the rules or be modkilled wants preferential treatment. Again there are people who say what they mean and there are people who lie blatantly to play victim. Ika has modded situations far more crazy then this one which was not a big deal except that you want to pretend your a poor victim. Stop it. No buys the whining blah blah boring.

Since you've been lying to save face, I'm sure that ika did what he needed to as a Mod and you want to the treatment a spoiled petulant child expects.

Anyway, before the drama I think I called cheetory and Aero as scum but didn't really push them as much as I could have because the general sense of loss of morale.

I've actually been working on different things to avoid drama as another player who I respect told me that scum distract me with drama and then I lose track of what I'm thinking. Thanks to the player who build up :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6809 (isolation #421) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 am

Post by elusive »

Yeah just looked through stuff and both ika and Titus spent time telling me all these positive things about SilverWolf and ika told me to be more sensitive to her so much love to ika for being an awesome Mod and a considerate person.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6819 (isolation #422) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:58 am

Post by elusive »

Hey wake, try reading the game. Your buddy had her psychopath moment after I stated that based on interactions so and so were scummy and FOSed her, she started the BS. Maybe in your games you tell town to give scum a pass for real life which at that point wasn't even known in or out of game but I don't play that way or care to play that way. If you're having a hard time in rl then go on vla or replace out. Don't push the buttons of players who are known to not back down. And I was the one who got egged on to say something that got me modkilled. Even that wasn't needed but was done to help poor sensitive SW to feel better.

I actually felt bad for NakedJogger at least he thought I was scum this was trying to use to rl to justify in game bad behavior. Even the last post is one giant NOU and ATE.

I have pms and chats from both mods trying to help me understand SW and how I should be empathetic to her and then she goes around and then she goes around and attacks them in dead thread and now here. I wouldn't have even said anything and dropped it if she hadn't tried to trash a mods reputation.

I say what I need to publically and I don't emotionally blackmail friends or use friendship. Titus or whoever can tell me what they think and have and I may disagree but I won't use it against them or try to trash them. In fact I think I apologized to both privately and do so again for any stress I caused them and promise to do better.

This is mafia, it's a game and it has a wincon. If you're having a hard time in real life this is probably not the best game for you. Maybe try meditation or idk watch some rom coms.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6828 (isolation #423) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

Post by elusive »

In post 6818, Kitz wrote:Sooooo... I read the chats and yeah, good luck trying to read me. I'm weird and insane. :roll:

It is indeed sad though that no one listened to me. Can't wait to read the scum chat, want to see how much I messed up their brains.

What was interesting to me was that you figured out the setup even though it wasn't a typical normal, like I don't even know how you did that and its epic. Now when people don't listen to you, you can point them to this game and say, "Hey, look what happened last time town treated me like Cassandra."

I thought TSO was town so he did really well and is one of the harder to read players in terms of meta, its all over the place I did meta him and couldn't figure him out or wrongly read him as town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6830 (isolation #424) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:44 am

Post by elusive »

I feel like you should have a GTKAS thread of your own, Kitz. May I nominate you?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6832 (isolation #425) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am

Post by elusive »

GTKAS - "Get to Know a Scummer" :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6833 (isolation #426) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 6831, Kitz wrote:Sure. Acronyms ftw, makes me have to google.

I know you mentioned teaching yourself English, I find that really interesting. Do you want to talk about it or like why? Is that part of your self-education?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6835 (isolation #427) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by elusive »

Honestly, I think of myself as a native English speaker (well my first language till I was about 5 was not English but after that it was all English) and my grammar still is all over the place. Also, I sometime think bending the language is fun.

I've tried to improve on grammar and will send you some stuff that's helped me. And there's a site called Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/) that I think you might really enjoy. The one course I took there and loved is Learning How to Learn (https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn). Because of attention related issues, I'm either hyperfocused or unable to focus and that course helped me quite a lot and was cool.

Mafia to me started out as an obsession with Sherlock Holmes and that kind of deductive\inductive thinking but its easier in fiction then in reality to work that way.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6840 (isolation #428) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by elusive »

I feel like you're trying to be neutral but its probably hard with friends and also you don't need to be or worry. There's way too many games on this site for anyone to have issues with being or not being in a game.

Just wanted to point out my response to this (in short I don't always start things but I do end them and I don't believe in mercy for scums based on real life issues, replace out or I don't care.):

In post 6811, Wake1 wrote:
In post 6808, elusive wrote:What did I do specifically in game that crossed a line?

It's likely a matter of personality, since you continue to egg on Silverwolf, knowingly or not.

In post 6819, elusive wrote:Hey wake, try reading the game. Your buddy had her psychopath moment after I stated that based on interactions so and so were scummy and FOSed her, she started the BS. Maybe in your games you tell town to give scum a pass for real life which at that point wasn't even known in or out of game but I don't play that way or care to play that way. If you're having a hard time in rl then go on vla or replace out. Don't push the buttons of players who are known to not back down. And I was the one who got egged on to say something that got me modkilled. Even that wasn't needed but was done to help poor sensitive SW to feel better.

I actually felt bad for NakedJogger at least he thought I was scum this was trying to use to rl to justify in game bad behavior. Even the last post is one giant NOU and ATE.

I have pms and chats from both mods trying to help me understand SW and how I should be empathetic to her and then she goes around and then she goes around and attacks them in dead thread and now here. I wouldn't have even said anything and dropped it if she hadn't tried to trash a mods reputation.

I say what I need to publically and I don't emotionally blackmail friends or use friendship. Titus or whoever can tell me what they think and have and I may disagree but I won't use it against them or try to trash them. In fact I think I apologized to both privately and do so again for any stress I caused them and promise to do better.

This is mafia, it's a game and it has a wincon. If you're having a hard time in real life this is probably not the best game for you. Maybe try meditation or idk watch some rom coms.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6842 (isolation #429) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by elusive »

Lol but I don't care what you say or value anything you say or attribute honesty to it because you can't even back it up with any in-game or out of game evidence or proof. You started it and can't disprove anything I've said so I just see a lot of flail. And you are fake and nasty . You basically tried to tarnish ika's reputation and I stand up for my friends against scum beeps.

So, keep it up.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6875 (isolation #430) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 6869, vikingfan wrote:Well done scum. And it feels so good to say, "I told you so!" ;).

Two things doomed town this game. One was setup spec. That pretty much singlehandedly got me lynched with the whole loud doctor thing and got GC cleared way too easily. The second was the absolutely anti-town play on ABR's part with outright lying about his role, movements, and singleminded determination to lynch that not only got me lynched but got our backup cop killed and ABR was the 3rd power role with his tracker ability. I wonder how this game would have gone with a different player in ABR's slot.

Yeah, town killing the claimed cop was pretty bad and ABR's fake claim because of setup spec was pretty bad. ABR has done gambits before and sometimes they work spectacularly but other times they just fail - high risks, high stakes I guess. I think he was genuinely in the belief that you couldn't be the cop because of incorrect setup spec.

The first time ABR tried to get town me killed for some gambit I was furious but then I looked at his Wiki and there's some intriguing stuff there. I also feel like all of town kind of screwed up by then lynching him when his gambit had no value for scum to make.

The town "Bah" posts were uplifting even if for a brief period of time. I kept thinking, "game over" or "why bother, we're screwed" but those posts kind of helped it not be complete despair.

I did like having a PR even if it was passive and that there were a number of PRs in the game. Imagine if the cop, tracker and backup cop had not been killed - like this setup with some tweaks to the serial killer role should run again just to see what's possible.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6882 (isolation #431) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 am

Post by elusive »

In post 6879, ika wrote:
In post 6876, vikingfan wrote:what's the holdup on the scum PT?

Untill a certain ~ongoing~ is over it cant be released.

I am also not going to delete said posts in question due to it being a very large gray area of what post are voilating it.

That being said IM going to post why i made each role

So did players discuss an ongoing game in the scum thread? I thought that was against the rules?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6884 (isolation #432) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 am

Post by elusive »

I hate losing but I get over it quickly too so *shrugs*. I think I cried my tears when Ellie & MB were killed and after that watevs. ✿ ✿

I'm wondering because I was modkilled for mentioning an ongoing game and now we can't see the scum thread for apparently the same thing? That seems a bit uneven, two town were modkilled for reasons related to rules but scum were just force replaced so its a bit idk messy. I probably should have not said anything but you know me.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6886 (isolation #433) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:58 am

Post by elusive »

Okies.

[/b]Ika[/b] I really liked the setup and hope you run it again because kind of like witch-hunt you can expect a different game each time with it and now that setup is open that means people won't incorrectly setup spec. Obviously you could swap out some of the more passive roles with others.

I guess the MM role confused me a little because it wasn't NK immune. If it were tweaked maybe make it so that the cop or role cop can't get info on it to balance out the lack of NK immunity?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”