T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5748, Marquis wrote:i have priorities and i don't much care for the gm distraction at the moment. the elusive wagon
needs
to go through.

you think the Commuter claim is a lie?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 am

Post by elusive »

I'm trying not to be biased because Kitz has a quirky charm and was also antagonized by NJ but pisskop is 6th on her wagon on dayo one when the alternates are also town and then Aeronaut seems to focus on her a lot but doesn't vote her. Could it be coaching? I don't know because Kitz then puts him clearly on her scum list. She does have a lot of interactions with Aeronaut. Kitz have you played with him before this game?

Post #2065 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6632668) also points out Pisskop suspicious but doesn't vote either him or Aeronaut. It's hard for me to believe that scum would bus their own on day one, although this site has many surprises, when there are so many other good targets. She's also suspicious of GM early on.

Also, should follow up on this theory: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6670745

I mean in another post she predicts Vig role so something smart there.

Then there's this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6686735

Her top scum reads are between Aeronaut and Ozgin

Follow up on this, Kitz -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6721936

She's scumreading SW which is against the grain. Not sure how that would benefit scum to gain that kind of attention.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Ozgin
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 am

Post by ika »

vc holder (im getting drunk tonight and going to play some poker)

@Sw i will add in deadline but it should be aprox 2 weeks from day start
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm not voting for Ozgin T S O and elusive is scum. Period.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by T S O »

*grumbles*
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 6.2goodmorning: kitzs, elusive
elusive: marquis, shinobi, silverwolf [L-3]
ozgin: TSO

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline is (expired on 2015-04-19 21:00:00)
Last edited by Titus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not scum and if people on my wagon are town then their playstyle is worthless. Can't use ISO or votes or any actual reasoning so scumfucks need to get their act together right about now.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by elusive »

I can point to a game where scum Marquis projected his role on to me since its finished and basically did what he's trying to do now but I'm having a hard time seeing an SK and a Vig in this game with the kinds of NKs we've had. I can't mention the other one's shitty posts since that game is ongoing but meh that's what post-game is for.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You imply you are vig, then say you are BP, and have now changed it to commuter-seeing as how we have had waaaaaaay too many PR's for town this game and so many people fakeclaiming and whatnot, I'm a little skeptical.

Then your aggro/defensive reply to my explanation for my vote on you in and , plus the rest of your aggro/defensive behavior is reminding me of my last newbie game I was an IC in. Newbie 1577: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60734

Jake was scum in that game and Narninian voted him for an empty post. He went after him hard in an extremely aggressive/defensive manner that totally reminded me of your play towards me yesterday minus any swearing.

In was so similar it was uncanny. Jake even got upset because he was V/LA even though Narninian said repeatedly that's not the reason he voted him.

And frankly, your continued comments about shitty players and shitty posts and referencing talking to people post game about ongoing games, etc. just means you are going to continue to be a toxic presence in this game any time anyone says anything you don't like.

I honestly don't see town trying to divide town by being nasty. I really don't. I can see getting angry once in awhile but right now, I'm at the point where I hesitate to say anything to you because of how insulting you are and to me, that's a perfect scum defense. Be so nasty to town that they don't want to go after you or deal with your nasty behavior and insults. Some people may deal with that better than me, but I refuse to. I simply won't.

But I think I've laid out plenty of reasons to be scumreading you right now so you can either continue to swear and call me a shitty player and whatever else you have to do to make yourself feel better but I'm quite happy with my vote.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh wow, so you're using a newbie game that you were in instead of any of my finished games for reads. Pathetic. I wasn't here for RL reasons and so everything you pointed out which is basically my lack of screaming were a result of 1) RL reasons for not being engaged and 2) Using up all my commutes and not knowing if any kills had been attempted or would be attempted. It also doesn't explain why I was trying to eat an NK. So you can't do interactions analysis, behavior analysis, or vote count analysis. So impressed.

For someone who throws the word bitch around but gets really upset if someone calls them dumb or the whole KC fiasco, I find you abhorrently hypocritical and since its quite clear that on your home site you engage in theatrics all the time but don't like being on the receiving end only like to be the bitchy one...I don't have any respect for it. I enjoy rough and tumble with players who don't whine about it or call it toxic when their on the receiving end but justify it when they're dishing it out.

I told town not to vote VF, not to vote ABR, and that MathBlade and Ellie were obviously town but town ignored it so I think I have the rights to call shitty town play shitty. When you see me screw up day after day then go ahead and call me out on it, until then stop bsing.

I enjoy making it hard for scumfucks and dumb town. After all this is a competitive game where the goal is for town to win, not let whiny people use bad reasoning and lack of EVIDENCE FROM THIS FUCKING GAME or I don't know my other finished games on this site.

Your logic and reasoning is really bad. In fact that you had to pull out some crapfest newbie game to defend your vote rather then ISO me in this game tells me all I need to know about whether or not to give two fucks. I mean if you looked at my first finished game on here where I was town and helped town to victory because they actually listened, I tend to be rough with anyone voting me when I know I'm town and my ISO\etc. proves it.

No fucks given about players who suck and who also don't move the game forward with actual research. Learn to play mafia better.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Locking to discuss with ika considering I don't feel comfortable taking unilateral action.

The time is 5:51 PM Pacific Time.

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

Just an FYI i judt got home so im checing into this now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by ika »

Due to the nature of what went down. Elusive slot will be modkilled.

However there are som other issues we are looking into so thread will remained locked. Tisus will most likely make the post on the other ruling.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by ika »

Elusive was modkilled and was a town 3-shot commuter

vote counts will be reset after titus makes the decisoion on the other issue (im not in a clear mind to make it now and what she says will be more infomred and decided then me atm)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

SilverWolf is being force replaced. If a replacement is not found within 48 hours, she will be modkilled. The thread will be locked while a replacement is sought. Do not discuss this as any indication of her alignment.

I'm explaining these actions without the color red because the explanation is long enough. I've been sitting on the sidelines for most of the game, just doing votecounts, interacting with the dead and advising ika on any issues that have came up. There have been a few. I probably should have written a message sooner but I've treated this as ika's games and sat on the sidelines. These decisions are our decisions. I'm just explaining them.

Elusive is being modkilled for discussing ongoing games. Her last post before the thread was locked was a discussion of ongoing games. That cannot be done even if the readers can or do mistake the game to which you are referring. If the game is ongoing, you cannot discuss it. Period. There's a thread defining what is allowed. It is here.. If you have any questions or ambiguities, let me know. Considering discussing ongoing games is a mandatory modkill, we do not discuss any abusive conduct elusive may or may not have done since it is unnecessary. There's already a modkillable offense and you can't really modkill twice so there's zero point for a mod to engage in a theoretical exercise that's only going to lead to hurt feelings. Maybe the listmods will take further action, but that is up to them.

SilverWolf is being force replaced for her conduct insulting other players but if no replacement can be found, she will be modkilled as well. Her conduct was not as grievous insinuating a player has a low IQ or is generally retarded, which is why NakedJogger was modkilled. I was almost declared retarded so I find such insults particularly harmful. SW just called a player a bitch repeatedly. That can happen in heated conversation both in mafiascum and in the real world. However, doing this repeatedly is not conducive to a safe mafiascum environment. We are here to play a game. The game is sometimes antagonistic. Players can act bitchy but you don't call them a bitch outside of the game. Given that SW has been warned about this conduct in the past, we could have modkilled the slot. However, her insults were not as severe as NakedJogger and that does deserve to be taken into account. They could not go without consequence however, especially because of the fact the drama notices have been given in the game. The deadline to replace SilverWolf will be strictly enforced. It is even one minute over the deadline I set forth, SW will be modkilled and the replacement denied.

I saw at least one or two requests for mod interference in the thread. This is in poor taste. If you think a rule has been broken, PM us. These discussions are best handled privately. Any requests to have a mod take action in the thread will be ignored. Repeatedly asking in thread will result in a penalty for your side or a boon to your opposition(s). All moderator decisions are private but fair.

ika was ready to pull the old "rocks fall everyone dies" but that's not cool either to those players who have been well behaved.

This decision is final barring some sort of interference from the list mods stating we must take a harsher punishment. Do not PM them. They are aware of this game already and what is happening.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, you are welcome to PM me. If you feel that this decision was unfair, please save it for the post game. This decision was not made lightly at all.

Thank each and every one of you for playing. I'm sorry to have to take these actions, but I did not feel like we had a choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by ika »

I am going to sleep,

Thread will remain locked until modkill/replacment happens

Time will be added to deadline to make up for locked time.

~Titus
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 am

Post by ika »

Green crayons will be replacing silverwolf.

Im going to leave it locked for a moment while longer while i get with titus and give Green crayons to catch up.

Time will be renewed for lock (it will be rounded up)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:34 am

Post by ika »

Votecount9 alive, 5 to lynch

Deadline is (expired on 2015-04-21 21:00:00)
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Kitz »

Rest In Peace, Elusive.

Hmmmmmmmmmmhnhg can we move on? You guys wanted to take Elusive for whatever reason. :facepalm:
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Marquis »

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

normalcy

it's getting to a point where i can't tell the intentional extras from the unintentional
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Uh. So.

What do I need to know?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 5771, Green Crayons wrote:Uh. So.

What do I need to know?

N1 Boon the Doc and Piss the Roleblocker died, Viking the Cop claimed to be roleblocked and attacked.
ABR gamethrew.
NakedJogger got modkilled.
T S O claims Vigilante.
Has only been one kill the nights ever since night one.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Marquis »

night 1, 3 kill attempts are nearly confirmed because 2 deaths + vikingfan is an older player w/out knowledge of ika who flipped town cop and claimed mod-informed of protection (which there is precedence for in ika's games)
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 5772, Kitz wrote:ABR gamethrew.

I was going to ISO ABR but there are 300 posts in that alone.

What do you mean by this?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”