Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, another singer wagon jump without a reason. She has no problem jumping on 4ity but skips Aronis despite not trusting Adonis and not having confidence 4ity is scum. Wake up please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:34 am

Post by singersigner »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 5872, singersigner wrote:
In post 5869, Oversoul wrote:I think CDB and his team's analysis of Singer's reservations about UT vote are pretty spot on.
That is kind of shit reasoning. I completely forgot Alquin was even a thing and honestly thought it was one of the lurkers but #YOLO

Mina and Zar agree with you. If we're wrong you can reprimant me and Regfan postgame. Until then, you can feel free to either try to prove us wrong now or stfu.

Why is this aimed at Oversoul rather than me? You know I just
did
try to prove you wrong? At length?

He was agreeing with you...so I was telling him that they agreed with him who agrees with you. So "you" is essentially "y'all" so...feel free to be included in that general sentiment of proving us wrong, but I personally don't agree and I have the vote. I think UT's ego about the claim seems pretty town. It actually replicates Titus' right now regarding Bulb's wagon, to be honest. But you have them on opposite sides of the spectrum as I do, so...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree and see who's right.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:36 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 5875, Titus wrote:Wow, another singer wagon jump without a reason. She has no problem jumping on 4ity but skips Aronis despite not trusting Adonis and not having confidence 4ity is scum. Wake up please.

You can ISO me to find reason if you'd like. It's not that hard. You're my biggest scumread and I think you're trying to coerse everyone into comparing Aronis to everything but your buddies, so you'll excuse me if I'm going to stay the fuck away from any wagon you endorse.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

Oh yeah, like I can find a reason for TSO or Bulba? No. Your vote here was naked after Adonis gets voted by CDB. You are doing more than just not voting any wagon I endorse but blatantly attempting to make sure only my downloads get lynched. Hmmm...given Bulba's flip with the same exact people on it gives you no pause because you are just reacting to make sure a wagon counters Aronis.
The last thing you said about 4ity was you didn't think the wagon was good.

Now you vote it after Adonis gets a vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5815, singersigner wrote:
In post 5812, Cheetory6 wrote:Titus are you joking.
You're willing to vote off of the Bulba wagon but only as long as it isn't DVslot?
You've expressed that you'd at least consider Shadow and Espe now. Like.
Gahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Cheetory.

She's scum.

Protecting her buddies.

I'm not 100% ok with a DV slot lynch.

In post 5872, singersigner wrote:
In post 5869, Oversoul wrote:I think CDB and his team's analysis of Singer's reservations about UT vote are pretty spot on.
That is kind of shit reasoning. I completely forgot Alquin was even a thing and honestly thought it was one of the lurkers but #YOLO

Mina and Zar agree with you. If we're wrong you can reprimant me and Regfan postgame. Until then, you can feel free to either try to prove us wrong now or stfu.

For now, I'll just sheep my biggest townreads because I don't trust anyone on the Titus wagon despite their willingness to vote with me. :(

unvote
vote: 4nxi3ty

Doesn't trust Aronis. Skips him to vote someone she's not ok lynching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:49 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 5644, singersigner wrote:Regfan thinks one of the more universally townread players that people are blanket townreading from the beginning of the game is wrong. His theory is DV so
we can get behind an 4xi3ty lynch.

In post 5718, singersigner wrote:
4xi3ty...your vote on Titus is literally the only reason I'm fighting my team on you.
Not to fear monger you or anything, but...

Also, it seems off that you are now the second (or third) person who's deconstructed an argument on a replacement slot due to "lurking," when that only sumpliments it. What I REALLY don't like is that it's coming from you and Titus, who's been offering a hard defense of the two bigger "lurker" wagons, with reasons that couple apply to Aronis, yet she's pushing Aronis instead of you and FF.

@Titus...I'm looking forward to finally seeing your flail case on me. :]

In post 5720, singersigner wrote:Hmm...isn't it also funny that the person we know does VCA the most accurately/well, has been subtly coaching the rest of the town on what it should look like? Like trying to convince people that scum had to have been on Bulb's wagon despite there being A WHOLE HORD OF TOWN on it, or admitting that the only way to bypass her VCA is to not be voting or not bus? Seems like something she could've rasiy coached/recommended in a scum PT,
and now she's using it as DV/4xi3ty's defence...

@CDB...yes...but his fiancé was in the hospital the first night he replaced in...shouldn't we give him a break??

In post 5772, singersigner wrote:Are you upset because your whole scum team is lurking and now you have to carry their weight? Because that's really what I'm getting from your frustration. FF...
probably DV at that point which means 4nxi3ty would have to be bussing you
...are you bussing Aronis? Why are you so determined that one of the lurkers can't be scum? I've actually molded my reads pretty thoroughly over the course of this game, the most unwavering one being you (sorry not sorry). Like, you're all up in my grill trying to hard defend yourself when if you really weren't worried, maybe you'd allow people to look at the facts and let them speak for themselves. But...you're not doing that.

And Shadoweh was my team's scumread. I will follow them if the votes go deep enough for it, but something at the end of D1 made me feel like she was town. We're not exactly happy with her vote at the end of the first cycle, but it's not damning. Aronisnis your read so I'm determined to do the opposite for the rest of the game unless I think you're bussing. :]

Where did I say I didn't like the 4nxiety wagon that wasn't referencing how it related to yours?

Preview Edit:
That was a typo. It should've read "now"***

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:53 am

Post by singersigner »

And I should've specified...I don't trust the people on your wagon for the same reason I didn't trust them before. Their reads only line up with mine when it relates to you, so I'll concede to getting you lynched after I get your scum buddy lynched. The only one I
really
don't trust is the person I'm voting, which'll clear up if you're being bussed or not. Aronis won't give me that same clarity. Cheers. :]

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:29 am

Post by singersigner »

MINA WANTS ME TO TELL YOU RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND THAT SHE IS FURIOUS WITH ME FOR GROUPING HER IN WITH "THE REST OF MY TEAM" IN THAT SHE HAS A HUGE FUCKING TOWNREAD ON DV AND I DIDN'T SAY IT AT THE TIME SO HERE IS MY PUBLIC APOLOGY THAT APPARENTLY I'M THE WORST TEAM MAFIA TEAMMATE AND WILL NOW HIDE WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I'M GOOD FOR.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

Why does Nina have a tiebreak on DV?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

God Damn New phone autocorrect.

Why does Mina have a townread on DV?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Lol. Titus best autocorrect.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

Yo. Aronis wagon is not dead. CDB just got on. Come back please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by singersigner »

Honestly, because it only supports your agenda, I really don't want to give you more ammunition to defend someone. If you'd like to know the reason I'm actually voting for that slot (which you seem to be content complaining about instead of asking for it), you can engage with me personally, but I feel like you've been soliciting other people to do your work all game (Gamma with me, CDB with Shadoweh, etc) until it came to
finally
giving your case on me, which I practically had to beg for.

But because it would be unfair to Mina to silence her just because I disagree: she felt that DV's take on Shadoweh was town because it's transparent and unconcerned with appearances, which is apparently his town meta. There's other stuff about his reads but that's the part I can best paraphrase and also not feel like I'm giving you the answers I'd like to see from you.

Also, after discussing with Mina, we both agree that we shouldn't be lynching "on or off" the wagons right now, we should just be lynching who we think are scum, so Titus, could you explain why you think Aronis is scum without comparing him to people you don't think are scum or using Bulb's wagon as an excuse because you of all people should know that's horseshit without a scumflip?

She and I would also like to see more from AD, Aronis, and Espy, since they're not much of a presense anymore in this game and she liked them all at one point but wants to remember why.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

I have. Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads. It's near impossible to get a wagon on him. He's literally lurking out his wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads
Does Aronis not do this as town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5889, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads
Does Aronis not do this as town?

This is team mafia. He would relay his team's reads. His team would tell him to give reasons as it would help him.

I don't care for pure meta anyway. He is not aggressive as a personality but he was willing to at least fake engage Singer when more people were alive. Now he's coasting.

Besides, if we excuse Aronis because he's always anti-town why would scum ever bus?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote aronis

Great wagon for great victory.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I very much support aronis and 4nxi3ty being the two wagons that everyone should be getting on
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

In[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6863796#p6863796]post 5888[/url], Titus wrote:I have. Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads. It's near impossible to get a wagon on him. He's literally lurking out his wagon.

Honestly this is just true.

VOTE: Aronis

Anxiety going through will be OK I guess but atm it's missing a confidence factor. The only thing I have on him his shitty votes on me all if Maj. D1. This may change pending a reread.

@singer: you may not see a problem with the wagon compositions being the exact same (with I believe the notable expection of Aronis) but I do when the former was a mislynch. I don't believe that a comraderie of all town moved and shook to execute it.

Btw @espy, I'm not sure what the point of the question is but 4 scum in 20 when it's 2 lynches per day and 2/3 kills per night is not by itself scumsided. Especially with the minor days/nights always being largely beneficial for town.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

Lots of cuts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

If either 4ity or Adonis has a claim, they should make it now to avoid last minute scrambles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by singersigner »

;)

I like tomatoes.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by ActionDan »

I agree. I don't care who goes first
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Actually, I was making a joke out of my hammer with Bulb, but that's pretty bullshit to ask for two claims at this point right now. I'd rather it go to a no lynch than string up two people to claims and have to find a third option. Stop fishing, it's gross.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

Wow looks like someone's trying to get more town PRs lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”