elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah I don't see scum voting for themselves as the second vote an ATE thing. Try harder.

Taly, this game just feels difficult for reasons I've already mentioned. At this point I'd like House slot lynched to clarify Nero who is doing exactly what PeaceBringer described and I don't know why.

I'll try to ISO 1-2 players this weekend and present my thoughts. Maybe its that I'm in too many games with some overlap and its all a bit blurring. Do you want to suggest one player that I should look at closely?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know I keep bringing it up but in that mafiacraft game scumhouse (3rd party) self voted as
ATE
. I mean sure, I HAVE seen town self vote but I'm not willing to start using it as a towntell. I mean I just don't see ANY town motivation in your self vote, I mean MAAAAYYYBBBEEE I could understand if you were like prob gonna get lynched and you were tired of having to fend off attacks on you but voting early and instead of showing any initiative to get your scumreads lynched looks like scum.

Speaking of mafiacraft, you lied about me trying to get you lynched. Why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by elusive »

Actually in that game I self voted as town and was town so like link to the game (I don't include games on my Wiki that I replaced out or etc). And I didn't lie, I remember you saying something about not caring whether I was lynched or not.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by elusive »

Why, though are you fixated on that game? if you want to meta me, look at my Wiki for completed games.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 2575, elusive wrote:Yeah I don't see scum voting for themselves as the second vote an ATE thing. Try harder.

Taly, this game just feels difficult for reasons I've already mentioned. At this point I'd like House slot lynched to clarify Nero who is doing exactly what PeaceBringer described and I don't know why.

I'll try to ISO 1-2 players this weekend and present my thoughts. Maybe its that I'm in too many games with some overlap and its all a bit blurring. Do you want to suggest one player that I should look at closely?

I would suggest Ricastle for clarification on your thoughts over him (and mine, if you see anything that nobody else has said yet)

Though, Rubicon and Grib hasn't said so much recently, so looking there would help.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by RIP »

Taly or we can lynch madman... The guy had 19 post and hasn't cared all game.
It's been a month and in a couple days I have over100 more post. FFS

I don't care u guys think I'm scummy and I'm going for lurkers.
I damn sure think lurkers need to be resolve. Why?
I feel like we are killing each other and they sitting back.

Why join the fight if I'm town and nero who I was pushing has been pretty town and posting a ton. He could be scum but it's hard to do.
Kling keeps defending me and making sense, I don't see her trolly Sid here.
My other scum read claimed tracker and we cannot kill him since there's no cc so it must be true.

I had to rethink.
I noticed I was pushing all the highest posters and makes sense since they are talking to me and we are not agreeing.

But then I found people with less post than the mod and they been in game for a month or more who knows, pathetic.
I don't wanna play with people that waste my time and hide, kill them all. Play or sub out

If u think I'm scum im gonna now go hide and lurk. I'll be back Monday or Tuesday. That should help u guys forget about me, maybe we end up killing another high poster since scum can sometimes post high to blend.

But scum never lurk so there fore im not scum.
Im Gonna solve my other games, Gl guys. No need to prod me I'll be watching u guys daily and see u fail without my help
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by RIP »

Also many people calling me possible scum but I don't see votes. That's always fun... Well I'll jump on his wagon if enough people start it and I won't look horrible when he flips.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by RIP »

I'm down to kill the highest poster. Conf scum blending in

I changed my mind about RJ and the others, I'm sure his replacement will come in and maybe he's the role cop we been missing.

I want so shoot elusive in the face, grib can I stela ur power tonight?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by RIP »

@ errant, Dave, madman and vampire
please a list of possible scum and poss town.

Who u want to lynch today and why
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by RIP »

(expired on 2015-05-17 21:35:52)

Later. Be back in 48 hours or when these conf town lurkers want to asnwer me and play
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by elusive »

I always favor replacing a lurker with the chance being higher that they are town or in particular vanilla town. Usually when I want to replace its because I'm tried of yet another vanilla town role.

RIP in three posts you went from wanting to lynch a lurker to wanting to lynch PeaceBringer to wanting to shoot me.

I'm interested in trying to figure out Nero's convoluted logic and selective examination of this thread, other game threads, etc. It boggles me completely.

Taly, there's something about Ricastle's use of words that is a little off to me but I'll start there and pick the second after.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2573, Taly wrote:The depressing thing is, I've been in games where shit-town has self-voted/self-hammered/didn't participate in a game because they were too fucking apathetic to do shit themselves.

The opposite is true as well me thinks. Scum self voting for
ATE
is a thing, scum not doing anything is a thing.

everything is a thing
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by RIP »

I was using this thread logic.

You think I'm scum so why are u so shock I would do something so scummy. Like something soesnt add up.

U have dave say that I could be scum cuz I post a lot and that's the reason he's posting so little.

So the scummiest person is Pb, he's posting way too much.
I now have madman as a lock clear, cuz scum wouldn't lurk.

How don't u see it? And why are u reading me like if u know I'm town acting like the rest of u?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by RIP »

Anyways I'm out, stop dragging my back in. I need my post count to decrease, thanks
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh honey, I don't understand some of what you're saying and I am trying not to be biased because of that but I'm thinking that of Nero\House\KC one is prob scum due to Boonskiies strong interactions with these. In some cases, posting /sarcasm might be useful.

Also totally now remember Nero's tunnel weird murder pursuit of Boonskies early on. Need to go back and reread that and the interactions off of it.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2545, Ricastle wrote:No, WHAT do you think I'm claiming. Since you seem to believe that I'm a weak PR.

You said that you're not Vanilla.

You are clearly claiming PR or Scum.

Are you claiming Scum?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2558, Vampirate wrote:

Here is where people should look atm.

As a mafia traitor do you see Boon being mafia here or anti-mafia?

I see Boon being his usual half-troll self.

Have you ever played a game with him?

In another game I played there was a Traitor that could not be recruited. The Traitor was there to help prevent Scum lynches. That must be what Boons was up to. I'm often the Low Hanging Fruit in games because other players can't figure me out.

(Maybe that's why RicastleScum and Nero won't peel away from me, they think that eventually I'll be the easy mislynch.)
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2560, Errantparabola wrote: Someone ask me some questions to answer.

Who would you like to see lynched today?

If you could vig someone, who would it be and why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2573, Taly wrote:

KC - do you consider me a weaker or stronger town player? In the context of this game?

This game is a null read for two reasons, 1, you're a replace-in, which puts some limits on your playstyle, and 2, this playerlist is not super strong. Far and away most of us are "about half"/meh when it comes to raw talent.

@Mod, can you please prod Madman - or replace him? He hasn't posted in quite a bit.

2nd
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

peace, if Elusive flips scum should you be lynched? discuss.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2594, Nero Cain wrote:peace, if Elusive flips scum should you be lynched? discuss.

that would be patently absurd... she didn't act... I have said over and over that there are better plays. She could be scum, so could KC... they cannot make it to lylo... but not the best play as they both come off as VT to me at this point.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2582, RIP wrote:I want so shoot elusive in the face, grib can I stela ur power tonight?

Why do you want her shot instead of lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2577, elusive wrote:Actually in that game I self voted as town

I feel there was a big difference in that games self vote (and subsequent replace out) and this game. In that game you were heavily suspected and you were frustrated (hence why you replaced out) but here? I don't really feel like you have any reason to be frustrated. You were "frustated" at the gamestate b/c you weren't getting the lynches you wanted but you weren't really doing anything to improve the gamestate from your POV.

And I didn't lie, I remember you saying something about not caring whether I was lynched or not.

I prob did say this but I was NOT activly pushing you as scum and were town reading you. The ONLY reason that I would say this is b/c you were a distraction.

In post 2578, elusive wrote:Why, though are you fixated on that game? if you want to meta me, look at my Wiki for completed games.

I think I'm a meta based hunter in general. <insert meta can be abused argument> and sure there are players that play poorly on purpose but that's our only game together and I do not think that b/c you replaced out that I am unable to gleam your playstyle from it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2585, elusive wrote:Nero's convoluted logic and selective examination of this thread

Its actually like super simple.

You wanted Ric lynched and even claimed that you disliked the gamestate 'cause you weren't getting the lynches you wanted but took ZERO initiative to get him lynched. Then you claimed that Ric soft claiming nullifies the fact that you were calling him scum and not voting him. Then you claim that you weren't voting him b/c your townbloc didn't find him scummy. Like I have to squint very hard to see any town motivation there.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(4):