Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Taly »

Yeah, I can see Lala and Ozgin being in different factions, I'm more inclined to believe 1 is town, and the other is scum - but I don't think we're at that point to say.

Titus, you said that you'd wagon Kitz before Lala - What do you think about Kitz so far in contrast to Ozgin?

Also Dragon, sorry if I seemed a bit vulgar in my recent post. I stand by what I said, though.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 424, Titus wrote:
In post 420, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.

When did Ozgin vote for himself? Ozgin was pretty cautious in NY180. He asked me for a lot of advice in the hood and seemed to feel out the waters quite a bit before voting someone. He sheeped me too some. Here is is very brash and seemingly not afraid of how he looks at all with his play. I also believe he said he would of said the Citizen thing as PR or VT so why do you keep saying it was a VT claim? I do agree it is very odd to call himself a Citizen instead of town if he was town though.

You're comparing apples to oranges with the hood. He had someone he
thought
was town to bounce ideas and see if it was going to be scummy before acting. He doesn't likely have that here most likely. Also, being impulsive and reacting to things is just something that's more personality indicative.

Right but what I'm saying is he doesn't seem to give a shit how he looks here at all. He's also posting in a more stream of conscious style posting which is more likely to come from town IMO. I do agree that Citizen claim is fishy and I don't like some of his aggression but town can be aggressive as well. Your best point on him is the Citizen claim plus this .

I will re-read him.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Stream of consciousness is a personality tell. Hands fucking down. Remember that game where I drew neutral. You didn't find me out because I was posting any less than normal or different. You found me out much because I was overexplaining a neutral as an IC. Stream of consciousness is NOT an alignment tell ever.

He does give a crap how he looks. His actions tell that tale. Voting one player (Varsoon) while devoting wordspace to attacking the other (me) suggests his motivation is to dismantle his wagon NOT actually scumhunt either of us.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 411, Taly wrote:Hey Silver, I looked at some of your posts and your vote is still placed on Lala, what do you think about her recent posts? Her recent posts seem to be better in quality.

Also, are you still thinking Titus is scummy? Feels a little odd with me.

I think she's a little scummy due to the peacemaker stuff she's posting like this but OTOH, her immediate push on me before she went for Ozgin kind of felt town because she knows me and it makes sense she would look at me first. Her Ozgin push is townish. BUT, it could be she thinks he's scum on the other team than she's on or she could be town pushing a scumspect.

I am going to re-read Titus, Ozgin, and La La. Something there needs to be figured out I think.

Stay tuned. If I don't get to this tonight it will be tomorrow. I'm not feel great today.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 425, Taly wrote:Yeah, I can see Lala and Ozgin being in different factions, I'm more inclined to believe 1 is town, and the other is scum - but I don't think we're at that point to say.

Titus, you said that you'd wagon Kitz before Lala - What do you think about Kitz so far in contrast to Ozgin?

Also Dragon, sorry if I seemed a bit vulgar in my recent post. I stand by what I said, though.

Kitz looks better than Ozgin. I could still see Kitz being scum, going for a fake towntell of not understanding the 14:3:3:1. I'm not as familiar with Kitz. We've danced around voting her, yet no one ever has. She hasn't done anything outwardly scummy but nothing that really says town. She's definitely in my watch list. I think Kitz is the one player I don't have an extensive or recent history with on this list, so I'm deferring to others for now.

We are lynching Ozgin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 428, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 411, Taly wrote:Hey Silver, I looked at some of your posts and your vote is still placed on Lala, what do you think about her recent posts? Her recent posts seem to be better in quality.

I think she's a little scummy due to the peacemaker stuff she's posting like this but OTOH, her immediate push on me before she went for Ozgin kind of felt town because she knows me and it makes sense she would look at me first. Her Ozgin push is townish. BUT, it could be she thinks he's scum on the other team than she's on or she could be town pushing a scumspect.

I am going to re-read Titus, Ozgin, and La La. Something there needs to be figured out I think.

Stay tuned. If I don't get to this tonight it will be tomorrow. I'm not feel great today.

You think me ordering House around is playing Peacemaker?

Hon, go read Gundam Seed. That's playing Peacemaker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 427, Titus wrote:Stream of consciousness is a personality tell. Hands fucking down. Remember that game where I drew neutral. You didn't find me out because I was posting any less than normal or different. You found me out much because I was overexplaining a neutral as an IC. Stream of consciousness is NOT an alignment tell ever.

He does give a crap how he looks. His actions tell that tale. Voting one player (Varsoon) while devoting wordspace to attacking the other (me) suggests his motivation is to dismantle his wagon NOT actually scumhunt either of us.

Stream of consciousness is much harder to fake as scum over the long haul, IMO. Just reacting to things and blurting out what you are thinking is more town like. Cautious/careful/controlled posting is way scummier because there are less ways for people to read scummy motivation into it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Rhetoric is always performed.
Especially so if you've already got associations like that for different approaches.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Taly »

Your insistence on voting Ozgin surprises me. Is this your moonlogic talking again, Titus? ._.

Nevertheless, I'm going to re-read Ozgin, and craft a more definite opinion on him before I go on that wagon.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I'm actually not in the best of moods today either, this is the weekend before the finals at my school.

>>>I do agree with Silver, it is hard to fake genuine streams of consciousness at scum. Scum usually has more shit to worry about other than trying to show their flowing thoughts.

Though, I have seen scum fake such consciousness pretty well, so this argument could go either way.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@Taly,

Moonlogic as people define it, is when I go off on things no one can actually understand. So I'll never be able to claim this is moonlogic. Moonlogic, regardless of who is talking, is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, if you don't get it. Reread Ozgin's claim side by side with the line about Citizen in the first post. Then you'll get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 423, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Ozgin

I felt like Lala was low-hanging fruit but the recent lala posts made me conflicted enough to swap votes.
On one hand, recent posts from laladucks were cogent, apologetic, and generally understandable.
On the other, that's a method of survivalism that SK would almost certainly -have- to employ.
I kinda wanted to put more pressure there but this seems to be all we'll get.

House and Sky are town, imo. I'd like to avoid that for now.

why are you mentioning the SK this early in the game?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 434, Titus wrote:@Taly,

Moonlogic as people define it, is when I go off on things no one can actually understand. So I'll never be able to claim this is moonlogic. Moonlogic, regardless of who is talking, is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, if you don't get it. Reread Ozgin's claim side by side with the line about Citizen in the first post. Then you'll get it.

I know your reasons over the ozgin scumread/wagon as you've already stated.

I'm just not following how you could be so confident in a scum read so early in D1. But in any case, I said I'm going to re-read/ISO Ozgin and I will, but I'm going to go to bed tonight. So toodles boo ;P
Spoiler: This might be post game speak, but it's nothing really content related. Would like a response in some form over this, though.
*Not entirely serious question*

I see quite a few people have referenced that this player list consists of very interesting/strong players.

Does this mean I reside in this category as well? IE, being a strong mafia player?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 418, Taly wrote:

Don't understand why House is caring about survival as town right now. :/ I still see town-House, but I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish right now.

P-Edit

Titus, why are you saying Ozgin is obvscum? Plus, there has already been a wagon on Ozgin - of which you're still on, what else do you have in mind?

In post 416, dragonspawn wrote:Wait a second. Wasn't taly the first one voting for house? Now all of a sudden he doesn't want to lynch house today. Taly defending house just seems weird to me. Especially since I've seen how you guys don't get along as town.

Slight misrep.

When did I even fucking say I was fine with not lynching House today? Don't assume shit that isn't there. I'm just saying that I'm townreading House, even though I'm becoming increasingly more concerned about his motives.

Also, my first vote on House was an RVS vote. Why are you treating it as if it were taken so seriously and that I'm now contradicting myself? I don't know where you're even getting this...

Also, House and I have 1v1ed as both town before - does it mean 1 of us is scum right off the bat when we don't?

how is it a misrep? You specifically said and I quote:

"@All, I really don't care to lynch House."

so you don't care to lynch house but you aren't saying you were fine with not lynching him? You specifically said it was your desire not to lynch house. That doesn't make sense.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

We're in a 14-3-3-1 setting. When I say SK, I refer to that 1.
Why mention it?
Because it exists.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 429, Titus wrote:
In post 425, Taly wrote:Yeah, I can see Lala and Ozgin being in different factions, I'm more inclined to believe 1 is town, and the other is scum - but I don't think we're at that point to say.

Kitz looks better than Ozgin. I could still see Kitz being scum, going for a fake towntell of not understanding the 14:3:3:1. I'm not as familiar with Kitz. We've danced around voting her, yet no one ever has. She hasn't done anything outwardly scummy but nothing that really says town. She's definitely in my watch list. I think Kitz is the one player I don't have an extensive or recent history with on this list, so I'm deferring to others for now.

We are lynching Ozgin.

its still the first 48 hours of day 1. Some people have barely said a thing. Why on earth would we choose to lynch ozgin based on this pathetic amount of information? Yeah we might lynch him at the end of the day. Buti see no reason to tunnel anyone this early.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Avatar, A scumclaim is a scumclaim is a scumclaim. I've caught scum on post 29 before. Same thing was said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Dragons: I can think a ton of reasons to make a strong wagon on someone early-game. :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't feel very relevant to this game.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 438, Varsoon wrote:We're in a 14-3-3-1 setting. When I say SK, I refer to that 1.
Why mention it?
Because it exists.

it may exist but he is one scum in seven. Why specifically think about or mention him this early in the game? Why focus on his or her motives as opposed to anyone playing a scummy game?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't feel very relevant to this game.

that's because you have barely been playing it. Step up. Share some thoughts and don't waste time bemoaning how irrelevant you are.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't feel very relevant to this game.

Then document what you see. Why do you feel not relevant? Do you feel it's one person, or several making you feel that way?

P.S. Vote Ozgin for win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

SK's going to worry about their survival the most in this setup, and is very likely bulletproof. They need to avoid being lynched. People who are overly defensive and self-preserving may fit this. In order for us to win, we need to lynch the SK.
Any of the other scum teams can win even if they lose members, but the SK loses if he dies.
They have to play to survive.

@RadiantCowbells: Post! Become relevant! Get in the game. Also, uh, what Titus said.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon, Couldn't scum just crosskill the SK? Why so certain we need to lynch the SK? Even then, we should vote for scummy players. Great if we catch the SK but it's not a priority right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

SK is typically given bulletproof, especially in setups with multiple killing abilities.
Actually factually, maybe not everyone has killing abilities?
Maybe I should re-read the OP.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So we are not only discussing the SK now. But speculating that he is bulletproof???

I see no reason to even speculate on that until we've seen some flips. Its day freakin 1. SK hunting is not what town should be doing. We should just be generally scum hunting and chances are we will find the SK without focusing specifically on him or her.

so again, what's your town motivation for SK hunting at this point?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”