Micro 465: Molla's New Roles Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

House,
Town 2-shot Roleyielder
, killed night 3.

Abilities

• Roleyielder
    - During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. Any players that player targets that night will be unable to use his/her ability (if he/she has one) (AKA, Roleblocked).
Last edited by BBmolla on Sun May 17, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 4.00

Not Voting: saulres, snscompt1, Taly

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-30 08:00:00)

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Im here. Slightly confused. And wont be able to post til tomorrow. Maybe late tonight. Im vla every weekend.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Taly »

VOTE: intent to vote snscompt1

Honestly, I know my alignment - I am not impressed with Sns' posts overall, and I did suspect Yakko.

Saul has pinged me consistently throughout this game, but I really do not know how he is scum, unless he's intentionally faking his confusion, town self-pres, and just about every damn posts he has made this game.

Actually, I might believe it if Saul killed House to make an Sns mislynch easier.

But in any case, Sns - did you get my Role PM last night? You're really not looking good right now.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:32 am

Post by saulres »

Scared of saying too much until I hear from sns. Gotta have some good content there too.

I also asked the mod why my picture wasn't posted with Taly's caption. That should have happened after the No Lynch went through. :(
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Taly »

Yeah, that was weird. O_o

Why are you afraid of saying too much? Assuming Sns is most likely scum here, you have nothing to hide.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:31 am

Post by saulres »

I want to see if he comments on something that I don't really want to post at this point because that would just tell him what to say if he is scum and make it meaningless.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Quick post to get the game moving at least a little.

I was informed that Taly is a Nosy Neighbor. It did not include an alignment.

As for your "thing" you were trying to see if I picked up on Saul, nothing stuck out to me. I have reasons why I think both of you are scum and I'm still trying to decide what I'm making up and seeing because I want to see it, compared to it actually being scummy.

Furthermore on Taly's Nosy Neighbor thing, I was confused because I thought that this made Taly automatically town since a Neighbor is a town role. But I recalled that I have played two games where there was a scum Neighborizor and a Loud Jailkeeper. Both are town based roles yet were given to scum.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Taly »

But why would scum want others to know their alignments? Neighbor is conventionally a townie role - and plus, I'm not a Neighborizer. I just tell the mod to reveal others of what my role is.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Taly »

why would scum want others to know their alignments and roles* X-x I'm typing in a hurry at the moment, I'm having to run some errands with my family rn
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

A MOD ERROR HAS OCCURED

This was supposed to be posted at the end of yesterday. My sincerest apologies.

"The Cards of BBmolla's Game. ~Signed/Seen By Taly"
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Taly »

Yaaaaaaay, my flavor line.

I feel like a celebrity. :)
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 634, Taly wrote:why would scum want others to know their alignments and roles* X-x I'm typing in a hurry at the moment, I'm having to run some errands with my family rn

They wouldnt want others to know their alignment.
Having someone know they have a pointless role isnt alignment indicative. Why would scum want to tell people they have a pointless role? To prove they arent lying. This is a new game. maybe youre able to tell the mod a role you wish to tell a player you have. Who knows.

Ive done a lot of rereading and will explain tomorrow when Im back home, but Im fairly positive Saul is town.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Taly »

"Nosy Neighbor"

That role/flavor isn't something where you'd fake a role. Plus, I haven't lied about my role or what it could do in this game - also if I were scum - why would I be telling people I am a neighbor of any type? - It's not a pointless role.

In any case, I'm really not seeing you as town at this point.

VOTE: snscompt1
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:39 am

Post by saulres »

Proving I'm town. I have time for a post like this but not for all the other things I want to say until tomorrow.
On permanent
V/LA
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Taly »

Tomorrow is when the week of finals start - so I'm not going to have major access on here. -_-*

Saul, please make the right choice here with your vote....
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Taly »

Also Saul, you don't need to prove your town.

If you were scum, you most likely would have just hammered Sns right there, if Sns were town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

In my continued attempt to win a Razzie for worst mod, some flips were inaccurate in regards to shots. I am fixing that now.

I assure you that should be all.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Omg. Yes.
This was the worst mistake you couldve made Taly.

Youre not even reading what I write. I never said you faked your role, I said it was a possibility. I think your role is real. Why would scum have a Nosy Neighbor role? Why would Town? What makes it alignment indicative?
Your argument is that they are telling someone their role. So? The role does nothing. Why is it town? This, from what Ive seen, is just a form of visitation as almost every role has had. It allows scum the opportunity to do exactly what you did and say "Im town because I told people my role through mod confirmation".
I can link a game where scum was a neighborizor, which is the same thing more or less. BBmolla was actually in that game, which is possibly where he got the idea for this setup. Then there was the game where I was a jailer and my target was notified that they were jailed. I was scum. Youre trying to prove youre town based on your role, which isnt your alignment.

Youve targeted my slot since the beginning of the game. Yakko was a lurker. Plain and simple. I looked at his posts to see if I could gain some sort of confirmed town insight, but half the posts were him not even paying attention to the game. He wasnt lurking on purpose, he was just not active.

Youve focused solely on this slot all game which by all regards is clever in hindsight. You push a lurking slot all game but never night kill them. No one is going to lynch them for fear of being wrong. You dont get a wagon started but constantly voice your distaste. You keep the slot alive til the end and they have no defense and everyone wonders how that slot survived so long.

Unfortunately for you, I dont think you forsaw Yakko being replaced with a more than competant player. I do tend to get over excited but generally am spot on.

More in a bit. That should get things started.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by House »

lol @ choosing me for the NK.

Good luck, town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Taly »

What the hell?

1)
I'm self confirming I'm town, and backing up with my role. Shouldn't you be doing this as well?

2)
Yes, you said that maybe my role consisted of telling people the role I wanted them to hear. You're painting what I've said as my role and what it does as entirely something else.

3)
I targeted your slot since the beginning of the game? Where did this come from? I've announced suspicion of your slot, yes, but I never gunned to get you lynched and I always had other suspicions and thoughts that took priority over yourself at the time. Also, I was NEVER at a full "distate" with your slot, I've said I wasn't fond of what I've seen and I found it scummy, but you're blowing my interactions with your slot out of what it is.

4)
Honestly, if you were that much of a problem - I would have NKed you already, I'm not a fucking idiot. I don't take chances in mafia especially when I'm scum.

5)
You say Yakko was a lurker as if it wasn't a negative thing... He wasn't paying attention to the game? Why is that not at least somewhat raise for concern? Plus, why are you targeting me now because I'm sure as hell not the only person who has targeted your slot for it.

Remember House? Yeah, I'm sure you killed him because he probably would be voting for you again today.

6)
Unfortunately for you, I dont think you forsaw Yakko being replaced with a more than competant player. I do tend to get over excited but generally am spot on.

Are you kidding me? You do know that I didn't vote for you in D3 because I was WAITING for a replacement. Do you honestly think I'm this dense? Why in the HELL would scum just sit and wait for "possibly a little less competent" player come in and let them fuck themselves over?

I... Sns, your argument makes no sense.

By the way, if you are saying
"OMG YES."
like you've "caught" scum, where is your vote to back it up? Otherwise, why are you now coming out with these BIG posts trying to paint me as scum saying
"YOU'VE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE KEEPING ME ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH!"?

I thought you were going to explain your shit TOMORROW, not randomly just wait for me to respond.... Then launch a post against me?

Sigh... House really was right about you being scum.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Taly »

Also, if I were scum.

Why the fuck would I target you to see my role.

Then try to get you lynched in lylo afterwards?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

I have a response to everything, but would rather wait for Saul to read. It's a waste and infuriating to have to argue with someone you know for a fact is scum.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by saulres »

I can read but, I mean, what are you waiting on me for? I'm conftown now; it's your job to convince me that Taly is scum and you aren't.

As I said above: My making comments just tells scum what to say. I have things I want to look at that I can't here, and I really hate that you can't answer of the questions I put to Yakko, so that just sucks.

I will ask why you're not voting for Taly, that's just standard play in LyLo. Let's say I decide he's scum, do you want to hammer for some reason?
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by saulres »

Taly, other than the SK game you referenced earlier, do you have a completed (or finished, whatever, I always get those mixed up) scum game of yours I could look at?
On permanent
V/LA

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”