Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's okay.
If it means anything, I think you're pretty neat.
Just don't be scum.
Otherwise I'll be sad at my townreading abilities.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wish I was scum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I wish this game didn't feel like trying to run a up hill that turns into a 90 degree cliff halfway up over and over and over again as everyone just stares
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Uhg.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
(2 am.)
Yet so. much. work...

It's tempting to go, "screw it" and just ignore all the missed pages, go with my reads list, and adapt on the fly, but I already did that once this game; I'd very much prefer not to do it again.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

It would be superb cool if you could just vote and stop being useless. :roll:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 6204, singersigner wrote:It would be superb cool if you could just vote and stop being useless. :roll:

Nonono. He has a team that can help, but he prefers being useless.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't blame her team for not reading, I know my team isn't. Especially when stupid things keep happening.
Please stop being a distraction and vote for the wagons that are actually going to happen today. Mastin, just read Anxiety's claim post and decide from that.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 131 (Major Day 2, VC 19)

(6)
4nxi3ty:
Cheetory6, TellTaleHeart, Gammagooey, singersigner, Espeonage, vezokpiraka [L-3]
(5)
Aronis:
Shadoweh, ChannelDelibird, ActionDan, 4nxiety, Formerfish
(Titus)

(2)
Gammagooey:
Untrod Tripod, Titus
(1)
Titus:
Aronis
(0)
ActionDan:
(Formerfish)

(2)
Not Voting:
mastin2, Oversoul

With 16 players alive it's 9 to lynch. Major Day Two will end Tuesday, May 19th, at 2PM CST.

Major Day Two Deadline(expired on 2015-05-19 13:00:00)

TellTaleHeart is V/LA until May 20th.

Aronis has been prodded.

Just over 30 hours until deadline.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@hito
- titus is voting me, not aronis

Fixed. -hito
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 am

Post by singersigner »

So um...Titus...why do you think Gamma is scum?

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, I liked UT's case. Also, if you bothered reading my posts, you would know why I did not engage UT's case.

VOTE: Aronis

That being said, UT didn't get a single vote overnight. I kinda predicted that but wanted to give UT a chance. Gamma has done little things to nag me throughout the game. His reluctance to consider, even I theory, that Bulbs was a scumpush is one.

@Mastina, If you need a shortcut look at the wagons.

@UT, I tried, but Gamma is not happening. Join me on Aronis now?

@Oversoul, I get what you mean. That's generally how I feel in Agency Capture games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:02 am

Post by singersigner »

If you'd bothered reading your own posts you'd see that regardless of your reasons for not engaging with the case, you never actually explained why you bothered going after a townish read without engaging in the case, which is something you literally just tried to call me out for being scummy. Are we buddies? Did you project your own scummy actions onto me? :lol:

How would you expect people to just magically start agreeing with you/UT if you made one comment about 'should've listened to UT' without any reason why? You're asking everyone do the heavy lifting for you so if this is town you, this is pretty terrible...

Only more for people to see the light tomorrow. :]

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, there's townish and then there's UT's case which blew it up. Frankly, there must be more than you on his wagon fmpov and Gamma is my weakest townread. However, you sidestepped. My posts clearly had me not engaging UT's case as not not clutter the thread. Yet, here you are trying to clutter the thread because you are desperate not to have people wake up and realize just how scum driven 4ity is.

I love how you paint me complying with requests from my townreads to post less as scummy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

*gamma is = gamma was
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you think what is essentially a ninja is more likely to come from town or scum Titus?
Because that's the one part about 4nx's claim that I really believe to be true.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:I don't care for pure meta anyway. He is not aggressive as a personality but he was willing to at least fake engage Singer when more people were alive. Now he's coasting.
Do you think other people aren't coasting out this game either?
Is coasting inherently scummy? Like, I'll agree him not being here makes me frustrated and makes me want to vote for him, but does that necessarily make him scum?

Titus wrote:Besides, if we excuse Aronis because he's always anti-town why would scum ever bus?
I don't know what you're trying to say here.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:18 am

Post by singersigner »

What exactly did I sidestep? You went from townish, to should've listened to UT because his case is apparently god, to let's start a completely different wagon! I'm specifically asking you to explain your thought process, so if you're trying to excuse your lack of it as trying to appease the people who asked you to stop posting as much, what the was even the point of responding to my post in the first place...

Your need to respond to every goddamned thing ever is what people hate. It's like you don't trust anyone to see it for themselves, which is honestly a driving factor in my unwillingness to drop you as a scumread. You seemed more worried about people agreeing with me than allowing them to see how wrong I was if you were actually town. You can't pick and choose when you comply and when that makes you look good, Titus. Either you answer my question and leave it at that, or you stop being so ignorant about how terrible you've been to play with and go away for longer than a few hours.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

must...resist...urge...to...ad hom....
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads. It's near impossible to get a wagon on him.
i) Why does scumAronis not give reasons for his reads? Doesn't that draw attention to yourself hard by doing that? Like, you want to say that "DVscum is better than that" which makes me want to say that "couldn't Aronisscum be better than that too"?
ii) It could be that some people have been saying that Aronis is TSO 2.0? Which I don't necessarily agree with entirely because I think TSO was at least more protown -.-
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6214, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think what is essentially a ninja is more likely to come from town or scum Titus?
Because that's the one part about 4nx's claim that I really believe to be true.

Town. Given the power, I was expecting more negative utility. His role is one that makes it harder for scum to kill him if they find out who he is (namely we have someone detect him). If 4ity does not announce he has that person's sign, we gain a lot of information. Second, if 4ity caught Viktor, healing him does not require Mastina but can be done by detecting him thus leaving us with conftown in lylo or forcing scum to burn abilities. Third, it makes clearing 4ity harder because of the fact scum can change his sign, making it harder for CDB to track. Fourth, it would require scum to know the signs of every living player to be a viable fake claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

i) It also makes it harder for PRs to do literally anything to him, which has clear scum utility as a role.
ii) We have two bulletproofclaims on the table. You really think three makes sense?
iii) It would give us conftown if 4nx outted Viktor?
Are you serious Titus?
You gave me shit about TTH being conftown for better reasons than that.
iv) He could have that actual role as scum? Why fakeclaim when if people detect and target him and get fails he's going to look suspicious?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6218, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:Aronis is not scumhunting or giving reasons for his reads. It's near impossible to get a wagon on him.
i) Why does scumAronis not give reasons for his reads? Doesn't that draw attention to yourself hard by doing that? Like, you want to say that "DVscum is better than that" which makes me want to say that "couldn't Aronisscum be better than that too"?
ii) It could be that some people have been saying that Aronis is TSO 2.0? Which I don't necessarily agree with entirely because I think TSO was at least more protown -.-

1) If town are excusing it because of meta, then there's no reason for him to give reasons. Notice how he started the day game giving reasons but sharply fell off when people started saying that's just town Aronis as he never gives reasons. His play reminds me of ika scum who says that scum have to be forced to post.

2) I agree.

@Singer, which is it? I respond to everything or I am not discussing the UT case enough? You are arguing out of both sides of your mouth again. Unless you intend to vote Gamma, discussing Gamma is a waste of time right now that we don't have, so I am not doing it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6220, Cheetory6 wrote:i) It also makes it harder for PRs to do literally anything to him, which has clear scum utility as a role.
ii) We have two bulletproofclaims on the table. You really think three makes sense?
iii) It would give us conftown if 4nx outted Viktor?
Are you serious Titus?
You gave me shit about TTH being conftown for better reasons than that.
iv) He could have that actual role as scum? Why fakeclaim when if people detect and target him and get fails he's going to look suspicious?

1) yes, that's why neg utility. Millers cannot be cleared either and look guilty. Miller makes sense with PR numbers.
2) ongoing but yes. Mastina may back me up here.
3) tth just claiming to be the guy who we would unlock versus getting scum....
4) I don't think he has a Viktor cop as scum...he would already know Viktor. Also, why would the mod make a scum sign uncontrollable with a tracker and possible watcher in the game. Town it makes sense. We cannot play follow the cop with TTH parking on 4ity if the sign would be changing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

iii) You went on a huge tirade earlier this game about how "never conftown" despite however much evidence would indicate that would be the case.
Someone bussing Viktor is more likely 100% confirmed town than someone who's practically confirmed by the setup?
Like, I'm seriously having a hard time understanding how you're applying so many things inconsistently to this slot Titus.
I'm leaning that you're not scum with 4nx, but like, sometimes it's really hard to believe that you're actually going against tons of shit you've said earlier this game just to defend him.
iv) I agree about Viktor cop. That's also why I feel the claim is safe.
And oh I don't know maybe because of the no results mechanic in this game? 4nx can safely target people if townPRs detect him before because they'll use the wrong sign, get no result and then go "oh I guess he targeted no one".
Hardcore scum utility.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6203, mastin2 wrote:Uhg.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
(2 am.)
Yet so. much. work...

It's tempting to go, "screw it" and just ignore all the missed pages, go with my reads list, and adapt on the fly, but I already did that once this game; I'd very much prefer not to do it again.

Mastin? :(

Did you fall asleep?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”