T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:38 am

Post by T S O »

Do you want to offer any contribution, like your opinion on remaining scum, or did you just come here to snipe poorly? I hope for the former, but sadly expect the latter.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

that was a fast near L-1.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 811, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(11): Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro,
MonkeyMan576
Jaqen Hghar
, Boonskiies,
Elyse
, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin,
Kthxbye

Where you thinking TSO?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:02 am

Post by massive »

In post 2275, T S O wrote:Do you want to offer any contribution, like your opinion on remaining scum, or did you just come here to snipe poorly? I hope for the former, but sadly expect the latter.

I will admit, poking you is fun.

I'm less convinced on klingoncelt now. Not sure there's any reason for her to bus Elyse on D2 just based on AJ's word, and she was still on Elyse at D2 end. She flipflopped on Elyse D3 but ended up on the right side.

Elyse had a lot of namedropping for Boon -- not always suspicion (although she did list him as a scumread on occasion) and never a hard push, even when she was voting him, and it all suddenly disappears when she votes for you D2. She forgets all about him until she adds him to her "lynch pool" of you, confirmed-town Kthx, and him (1043) and I'm inclined to believe that can't be all town.

Need to look at Jaqen's ISO now but I remember him most for sheeping Dead Auntie J, so his associations might be tricky.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 am

Post by inte »

In post 2277, TheWayItEnds wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(11): Klingoncelt, T S O,
alivechihiro
MonkeyMan576
Jaqen Hghar
, Boonskiies,
Elyse
massive
, DeltaWave,
Sky_Paladin
Kthxbye

Where you thinking TSO?

In post 1533, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

T S O
(9):
Elyse
, ZZZX, PeregrineV, StrangerCoug,
Sky_Paladin
, Fresh,
RationalMadman
massive
Jaqen Hghar

Elyse
(7):
Aunt Jemina
, Garmr, Klingoncelt,
Kthxbye
MonkeyMan576
, Boonskiies,
Ankamius

NO LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

overlaps for funsies
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 am

Post by inte »

v/la from 5/21 - 5/25 btw
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Feels pretty good to have fucking finally get the lynch on elyse and her flipping scum after three days of nearly constant pushing to get it through.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2281, Garmr wrote:Feels pretty good to have fucking finally get the lynch on elyse and her flipping scum after three days of nearly constant pushing to get it through.

In post 2277, TheWayItEnds wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(11): Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro,
MonkeyMan576
Jaqen Hghar
, Boonskiies,
Elyse
, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin,
Kthxbye

Where you thinking TSO?

Massive!

Failing that, Boonskiies, but I really think the former.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, @Garmr - think of how I felt.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

"Give her another day" has to be the worst idea ever.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:18 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2256, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1946, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1943, Elyse wrote:I'm townreading RM so no I'm not supporting that.

And no my lynch pool is literally {TSO, kthx, Boon} but nice cherry picking. I'm ambivalent to a massive wagon but he went nowhere last night so at the very least if he's town he's probably a VT or something. And if he's scum, he's scum.

@TWIE
Why massive?

A man sees what this one is doing here...and screw that!

VOTE: massive

@T S O- Nevermind.

This post is really interesting knowing elyse was flipping scum in the next day or too actually.

maybe i dont want to lynch massive that much.

Thoughts on this?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:20 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1942, Jaqen Hghar wrote:T S O

A man is having that one null and is liking an explanation of why massive is scum. A man will vote with you here if what you are saying makes sense.

I think there's a large mountain of evidence supporting massive-scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:21 am

Post by T S O »

Jaqen's play there is a little strange, but I think Jaqen was planning to bus his own mother if it helped him win here because of the perceived ineptitude of his teammates.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1992, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is thinking his town reads are lacking in focus and conviction with all the "lets lynch this scum, no nevermind how about this one. Meanwhile, none of those wagons are gaining in any traction while diverting from the one which would get us somewhere. Disappointing. A man isn't believing he was pulled off a wagon full of meat and taters for ones which are drifting upon a tide, lacking the subatance to find the ocean floor. Elyse is having the support to get another "result" before eating rope aparently. Massive is looking like a lynch based on tinfoil.

This is the lynch which is happening. T S O, a man is calling in that promised vote now.

VOTE: Kthxbye

Jaqen then drops off the massive wagon 2 posts after, moaning about a massive lynch being tinfoil-based.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:23 am

Post by T S O »

Also - I have a gut instinct saying Elyse faked a result on one of her partners. I'm not going to ask anyone to go on it, but I just think it happened.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

Post by T S O »

When we lynch Jaqen it's kinda imperative that we lynch massive the following day so we can have a large conftown base of players on d5, if we chain lynch scum in Jaqen - massive.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:26 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Do you think that Jaqen wouldve advocated for the double bus?

Given that he knew that Elyse was likely dead in 1 or 2 days?

Like, Elyse is setting up the "massive cant be pr scum because he didnt go anywhere"

and the Jaq doubles down on "massive must be scum because Elyse is trying to save him"

I mean, yes towncred, but thats a lot of your team to lose at once.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

massive into boon is still probably fine with me.

I'm just softer on massive than I was yesterday.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:31 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think Jaqen was planning that far ahead. Like, sure he voted massive, but he almost immediately reneged on that vote. I need to check this, but I know that Klingoncelt for one voted massive directly after Jaqen did, so Jaqen's reasoning for dropping it makes even less sense.

What I'm thinking here is that Jaqen didn't intend for Kthx to die. If Elyse had survived and RMM been lynched, then Elyse would have probably been lynched the following day. The day after that, Jaqen would -still- be pushing for Kthx's lynch, and with Ankamius dead and multiple town players (like me) null-scumreading Kthx, he could possibly have pushed it through. Even if he couldn't have, he probably was confident in doing so.

That's three game days, 4 town deaths and a lot of pages away from when he voted massive.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1962, Sky_Paladin wrote:
TL;DR

MonkeyMan's info basically amounts to 'Elyse/StrangeCougar confirmed town'.
Yeah I'm still down for a TSO lynch, and
you should be too

I'm just quoting this so we can all look back and laugh at the naivete of our past.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

Anyway, reading back in between Jaqen's posts, there -are- a lot of votes being thrown around, but I don't understand the transition of "I see your plan Elyse, VOTE MASSIVE" ---> "massive lynch = tinfoil, back to Kthx" in anything Jaqen could have read during that time period.

Sure, Jaqen being scum could explain this, but even so it's a rather wishy-washy change.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2276, Boonskiies wrote:that was a fast near L-1.

You need to start doing stuff, because tomorrow it's you or massive on the chopping block.
-Marquis
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2267, TheWayItEnds wrote:So those posts I linked about him clearing up monkeys gambit d2 and town blocking him d3 didn't happen then?

Again. I do appreciate the effort. But come on.

A man's point is that one is previously crumbing to hide behind AJ and then either chose another target, else would have died that night or that he was redirected last night because a town hider isn't dying for hiding behind town.

Jason could also have been slipping and forgot to kill him that night and rectified his action last night. I'll ask about that.

Why KT blocked up with those could just as easily be from his read as from that one's actions. A man is finding it quite naive to assume what another is thinking.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

Jaqen, I admire you trying, but Kthx's crumbs really don't leave room for interpretation; the game's up.
-Marquis
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

BAH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”