Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1049, Drixx wrote:I am getting the heebiejeebies out of Boonskiies this game. I'm also doubly getting the heebiejeebies that Varsoon is chainsawing for him whilest scum reading me for having something come up IRL. More to come, but holy crap Boonskiies appears to be an entirely different person this game than in any prior play with him. That's setting off all kinds of alarms for me.

Drixx, noted observed agreed but wrong chainsaw target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1046, Varsoon wrote:@Egg: The only claim I was looking for from dragonspawn was a neighbor claim. When it became painfully obvious that Boon/Dragon were crumbing masons/friends, my response was denial of that. I
still
think it's not true.
I'd rather push people on their play independent of claims, though. I got caught up in way too much setup spec as of late and I don't think it's helped us out that much. We'll see D2 if it plays out well, I guess.

@FAQ2: Why don't you want to vote for Prolapsed Brain?

We're not lynching out of House, Dragonspawn, Boonskies, or Ozgin today.
Can we please focus on other wagons for now?
I'd rather not have a 200 page D1.

That said, Prolapsed Brain needs votes badly.

Because there are better prospects out there right now. I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

I don't think his case is better than the one against Oz or lala.

If you think it is stronger, please outline why.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Also, why is Oz a no go for you. Of all the players to give a no go over, that is just a strange one. I understand the other three (they are obvious) but Oz does not belong in that lineup.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@FAQ2: Please read the thread or, at least, look through my ISO.
It should be -painfully- obvious why I am against a D1 Ozgin lynch.

@Dragonspawn: I don't think your alternative suggestions of House or Bookitty are worthwhile.
I do think Kitz and Laladucks could use a (or another) wagon.

@Drixx: I'm not /scum/reading you. I'm saying you deserve pressure. You're not scum for being absent, but you certainly aren't town-read for it. I want to have a better handle on my read of you. I'm also not chainsawing for Boonskies, yo. You're thinking of Dragonspawn, maybe?

I'd actually be fine with a laladucks wagon. The last wagon was diffused with laladucks coming back to game apologetic while the dragons wagon blew up, but
Laladucks really hasn't done much of anything since then.
:l
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1047, dragonspawn wrote:How come no one has really addressed why we should vote pb over some others I asked a while ago?

He's lurky, trolling, and playing like he has as scum as Cheetory pointed out who has seen his scum game. He hasn't voted, contributed anything, and is insulting people and concentrating on unimportant details when he has posted.

Is this enough for you or?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

990 - Kinda smells of over explanation, but with the rate of the thread plus the prior quoted post included, I am ok with saying that could be town.

994 - I like Ozgin's initial reluctance here. He says he "doesn't get the townread on Titus" which is wholly inconsistent with his later comments.

999 - I agree. It is possible Drixx is scum but I am leaning against it.

1002 - I figured that's why you were pushing the wagon Cheetory. I generally don't like pure meta cases but I get why you're pushing it. Plus it's day 1. We are still lynching Ozgin but your push is likely townie.

1008 - Good posting here. Required reading.

1010/1012 - this post by Ozgin sets up inconstencies from before. The hesitance because of Kitz is out the window out of the blue immediately after Bookitty posts. This likely comes from a better him than me space. He says he always townread me, but a few posts prior, he's stating he "doesn't get the townread on Titus". His ISO is full of jabs like this from Ozgin.

1021 - Agreed. I don't think Varsoon would seriously suggest he could clear Ozgin as a full cop. A pt cop gets a positive on Ozgin if he's in a hood (which I believe he is) and a vanilla cop gets positives on goons. So I am not reassured that Varsoon can clear Ozgin, nor would I believe him.

1025/1028 - this isn't Ozgin's first rodeo. Why not look at other games to see if he says citizen or not? I think you said you didn't look at the sample role pm because you thought that scum should be the only ones? Why? Haven't I told you this game is about getting into player's heads, knowing what they know and planning accordingly. Go back, look at the setup from a scum's eyes (or if you're scum town). I am gradually taking the wheels off but you are forgetting my first rule. Eliminate the impossible. Whatever's left, however improbable, must be the truth.

As for the wolf sentiment, I am inclined to agree she's town but not for the reasons you state. My read on her is weaker because she is much more lassez-faire than what I am used to. While refreshing and helpful, it's unsettling. 1028 strongly indicates townWolf or scumWolf faking a town slip.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Taly »

Few thoughts

1)
I'm still happy with a Lala and/or Kitz wagon, they're not completely cleared with me but they don't seem to be a major priority.

2)
I think I'm going to step away from the Ozgin and Dragon wagons for a bit - don't like how confident people are about their alignment considering this is D1, but I'm beginning to see dragon-town, but it's a slight, volatile lean though.

3)
Hey Drixx, you're alive. What do you think about the Ozgin/Dragon wagons? Also, I'm going back and forth on my Boons read. I usually would like to vote him or consider him anti-town because of how frivolous his usual posting is... But he seems to be doing some interesting play in relation to a few people, somewhat defending Dragon - and overall how he's approached Boo and House.

Don't know how to feel about it, I like his pushes but not his reasons.

4)
Varsoon, in case I didn't see it - why are you against an Ozgin lynch? , you mentioned he was trustworthy because of reactions you acknowledged. Could you explain what you saw?

5)
Silver, how exactly am I a null to you for going on several wagons? I've pushed and gave reasons for what I've done. Am I confusing you about something?

6)
Do not have a good feeling on Bookitty, and honestly I really haven't since the game started. I feel like Prolapsed-Brain might be mislynch bait, I don't know, I don't like the very little content he's provided, but I'm not sure if that makes him scum entirely. We already have several other people who really aren't doing much good content-wise either. <_<

7)
I like FA's initial entrance, he seems to be pushing and making fair judgments on his own accord. :neutral:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

This ISO, though.
Lots of great stuff in here

Spoiler: Prolapsed Brain's Entire Contribution in 42 Pages
In post 8, Prolapsed Brain wrote:/confirm

In post 64, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 58, Kitz wrote:Gotta love them tasty timezones. Can't just summon everyone to be online simultaneously.

I'm not here to party, I'm here to catch scum.

In post 69, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Can someone please explain all this SilverWolf love, please? Thanks.

In post 546, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I am ten pages behind.

So far, Ozgin looks scummish, Egg looks townish, Titus looks nulltownish, and everyone else is not memorable.

In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

In post 739, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 671, Titus wrote:
In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.

I never kid.

In post 742, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 669, Varsoon wrote:
@Prolapsed Brain:
In my experience, I am often around during twilight to talk to players.
Twilight is a thing that happens.
Will we end up with a long enough twilight where both Dragons and I are online to discuss Dragons' role?
Maybe.
That's why I'm not hinging everything on it. It's simply a part of the whole of my thoughts and approach to Dragonspawn.
You should get in the game instead of just insulting people, though. :3

The point you didn't address, though, is how are you going to talk to dragonspawn
after he flips?
Once he's flipped, it's Night and he's dead.

In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he
[dragonspawn]
flips town then I really, really need to talk to him
[dragonspawn]
in Twilight.
That's about all.

In post 746, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Don't know who to vote for yet. It'll happen.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Taly: Go to my ISO.
Ctrl+F 'Ozgin'
Success!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Varsoon, you know that the Vanilla Townie=Citizen thing is also in the first post, right?

At one point you say that isn't so (I'm tired right now, but I'll quote it for you if you need) but it IS so. It's all there in Wake's first post. If you're basing your theory of Ozgin-town on that, you need to rethink it.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Taly

Scum fluff is fluffy scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 978, Aneninen wrote:
In post 966, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Oh, I forgot this bit.
The colour of my role in my role pm is like a mid-light green, not the usual darkish green I don't think. Tells me I should eliminate threats to the town as well, so I guess I should read what's been going on (have been procrastinating a little)

In post 967, lalaladucks wrote:Hey, it's the same colour as the sample role pm in the OP. There you go.

Wait, what?
Mid-light green? Darkish green? Same as the Sample PM?
There was no Mid-light green in my role PM at all! Its text is f-cking black!

Oh, the role at the top left doesn't have a colour? Mine did. The text is black.
But this is stupid to talk about cause there's the sample PM in the OP anyway and everyone knows what the town PM looks like. So what was your intention when you asked me what colour my role pm is?

VOTE: Lalaladucks

Also, your reads are not only vague but also strange. Not a single reason for Egg, nor Bookitty, whom you're scumreading. TSO and Varsoon are fence-sitty reads (and there are no clear reads on those nowadays), the slight scumlean on Prolapsed might even suggest a possible partnership with him (althoug I know that I'm over-speculating this now).

I like that you like my posts, I like even more that you like E.B.O.N.Y. (frankly, I've put an INSANE amount of effort in that game), but posting these is a sign of appeasing/buddying/I-don'tknow-what-I-need-to-call-it. Sorry to say, but right now this is another thing why I like the idea that you're scum.

You make fair points.
I'm not trying to buddy you though. This is just how I am.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But I did appreciate the Bookitty push.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 693, Taly wrote:Boons, can you at least explain why you think Dragon is not scum?

rolefishing when I was being super obvious, along with her 684 that was dreadful.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Come to think of it, after checking through Taly's ISO, he hasn't really done like...anything. He repeats question, spreads WIFOM, and goes along with what other people say. Hides those crap motives through big walls of fluff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Along with constantly trying to make connections with himself and others.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 980, Aneninen wrote:Apart from the border, which is green, but very far from mid-light, nothing, zero, zilch.

yo, the border isn't green mate.
I take it you didn't get a town role pm then.
The word of the role in the top left bit is like a mid-light-ish green colour.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1063, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 693, Taly wrote:Boons, can you at least explain why you think Dragon is not scum?

rolefishing when I was being super obvious, along with her 684 that was dreadful.

This in general was scummy, because I felt that multiple people caught on, and were trying to get me to 100% out myself, while others caught on and tried to change the subject. (Aneninen/SW, <3)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Taly »

So posting my reads, asking questions, contributing to wagon along with voting them, and evaluating wagons is scum? Along with it being WIFOM, and shit motives?

Boons, I'm having a difficult time following your train of thought here.

Also, I'm a male.

I did and I didn't find a lot of major reasons other than you believing Ozgins thinking aligns with a town mindset, along with how scum-him would have approached the OP and made a connection with the 'citizen' role with the powers of a VT

But that still doesn't tell me why you're opposed to an Ozgin lynch in detail.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Italy, Varsoon has said he can clear Ozgin...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Taly »

Wait, where was this exactly? o_o I probably overlooked it

Also, how was I role-fishing in ? I was just asking you a question on why you didn't think Dragon was scum, since you've never given a major reason why you think Dragon is town other than stating that he is your friend from all I've seen. and

I also find it even more interesting that you tied in my question with a role.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1000, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf, I outted your hood but you were both scum. I don't feel at all bad about that. Besides it was house that crumbed it.

there is no reason to assume wake put or didn't put scum in the hoods. They could be clean or not. Probably not. But we shouldn't assume anything.

leaning town on sky. She usually lurks more.

why should we vote pb over rc or drixx or FA or aero or tso or someone else who hasn't been contributing much? I'm not saying I'm scum reading anyone there other than rc . I'm just not seeing the reasoning for focusing on pb.

Per Titus request
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1016, Aneninen wrote:For me, light green
is something like this

No no no no no.
That's like fluorescent green. Not fluoro green. Like avocado colour I guess I'd say is what I mean by light green.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

The inside of the avocado okay. Not the outside.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1070, Taly wrote:I was just asking you a question on why you didn't think Dragon was scum, since you've never given a major reason why you think Dragon is town other than stating that he is your friend from all I've seen.

You can't see it, but I just slammed my head into my desk. Now my desk has a big head-shaped dent in it. Why do you hate my desk?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”