RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:16 am

Post by RIP »

Yea so Klingon is not a hammer and dos you see the request for u to claim?
Also why are u not voting ur counter wagon?!
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:18 am

Post by RIP »

I'll be back online this afternoon. Klingon I expect u to be making sense by then
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

Regardless of what Klingon flips, you're next, RIP. I hope you know that.

And to answer your point about the role, I believe it can be considered weak in a sense and I can see it being considered weak by some people. But the main point is that Klingon clearly displayed knowledge beyond me simply being a PR. Knowledge she is not willing to divulge, and for good reason as it would completely expose her and shatter the case on me.

There is no other reason as to why she would refuse to explain herself that involves her being town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

:roll:
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2797, Klingoncelt wrote:Nvm, it was a fake hammer.

Still, Nero's a dick for doing it.

You'll see why when he flips.

When
he
flips?

Anyway, please claim immediately.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:33 am

Post by RIP »

I'm next ricastle? Really so even if I'm right about her an u are wrong I'm next? I want to see u try that. Well u can try it but u won't get it done.
That's a pretty dumb thing for u to say btw.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh I'll try it. And I will be right.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hi piss, any catchup?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2806, Ricastle wrote:Oh I'll try it. And I will be right.

:roll:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm fookin' Vanilla.

Has anyone else noticed how Ricastle's trying very hard to be Town Leader? If he takes control, Mafia will win. Simple as that.

TownBloc, you've got to step up.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

only 2 of the townbloc are actually town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2810, Nero Cain wrote:only 2 of the townbloc are actually town.

And you know this how?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I know that Elusive is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I HIGHLY doubt she'd involve her buddies + Grib is like pretty confirmed NOT team scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess that Rubi is a possibility, you guys can have him claim before you lynch her and if his stuff is nothing more than "thats my read" then you can lynch him after she flips scum.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by elusive »

Ric needs to answer about the neighborizer role because the people he chose are weird, esp. bagels, and need to be looked at. Neigborizer can neighborize scum too as seen in the recently completed mess up of a game.

Nero, does this kind of incessant nagging ever work for you? I'm not scum, deal with it.

Ricastle actually can you discuss why you chose Pointy? Also who do you plan to neighborize next if anyone?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ric is a conf FN, the ONLY way he could be scum if both of Bagels and Vamp are scum and I think its a little unlikely that he'd bunch up like that. Ric's choice of who he sent his "hellos" to also say jack about Vamp and Bagels. I also don't see the point in why you'd care who he was going to target next, not that he has another one.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by RIP »

I agree that he can neighborize scum but I think that neighborizer is 95% town.
No matter how wrong he is about me he's likely town and we won't worry about it.
I have to say Kling has really failed to make me feel comfortable with defending her. One post telling us to step up when we done all the defending. Sigh
I might just hammer. Will feel pretty stupid if she's mafia and even worse if she's town.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Elusive, he said it was a 2 shot friendly neighbor, there aren't anymore he can shoot, and when you come to think of it, shooting another person at this point is pointless considering all it did was notify his target he's town. Now everyone knows he's town anyways.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by RIP »

U guys didn't talk about the game or private stuff in chat?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by elusive »

Vampirate, THat's what I'm asking him, why he chose the two players he chose in particular . And also letting him know that in a previous finished game, the neighborized neighborized scum. Re: Ricastle.

Nero, what is your issue? Like chill the fuck out, stop talking to me for the next couple of posts and get your act together. Push me enough and you get to meet Wrath up close. There is more then one scum, find the other one doofus.

Ricastle, can you answer the questions directed to you? Thanks.

Oh I didn't realize the two shot part. Well that doesn't clear pointy or vamp tbh for reasons already stated.

RIP, I can't tell what KC is actually. Nero has done so much nonsense with pushing her then trying to push me that if she doesn't flip scum then for the love of God someone take out Nero.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by RIP »

If u guys are town then you should claim ur roles to rixastle. Ric doesn't have to let us know ever but he can tell us if he believes u guys to be town.
Right now he seem to think u guys are town so I'm guessing you guys already told him ur roles.
If u haven't this is a great play
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FN does NOT neighborize ppl.

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Vampirate »

You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2817, RIP wrote:
I have to say Kling has really failed to make me feel comfortable with defending her. One post telling us to step up when we done all the defending. Sigh

By step up I mean that Ricastle isn't the best player on the field and the TownBloc isn't playing up to their potential.

This Town needs a hero, but unfortunately the game's not packed with strong players. Loud players, pushy players, prolific posting players, but not really strong ones. I don't want to lose because the wrong voice led us down the wrong path.

And now that there's a neighborhood, maybe they can share with us. Not that it's guaranteed to be all, or even part Town. Could be a Scum fakeclaim for all I know.
Possible
, not
probable
. I know players that would do that.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”