Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 2824, Klingoncelt wrote:
And now that there's a neighborhood, maybe they can share with us. Not that it's guaranteed to be all, or even part Town. Could be a Scum fakeclaim for all I know.
Possible
, not
probable
. I know players that would do that.

This would be just a really dumb scum move and what you're saying is "Well, there's like a 2% chance it's a setup, it could happen"

First of all, if Ric ever dies, that whole 'scum setup' you're talking about goes out the window.

2nd of all if one Pointy or myself are town confirmed then Ricastle is guaranteed FN because there would be no town motivation for town to lie about this.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Vampirate »

What I mean is if Ricastle, Pointy and myself are all scum doing this shirade you're talking about KC and Ricastle dies and is found to be scum, Pointy and myself are dead scum extremely soon.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by elusive »

Thanks, that clears up whether or not they have a chat.

Honestly, the last time we were a town bloc one maniac townie and obviously scum and one lurker townie kind of neutered us and I sort of agree the wrong people are pushing in the wrong direction.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2825, Vampirate wrote:
And now that there's a neighborhood, maybe they can share with us. Not that it's guaranteed to be all, or even part Town. Could be a Scum fakeclaim for all I know.
Possible
, not
probable

This would be just a really dumb scum move and what you're saying is "Well, there's like a 2% chance it's a setup, it could happen"

First of all, if Ric ever dies, that whole 'scum setup' you're talking about goes out the window.

2nd of all if one Pointy or myself are town confirmed then Ricastle is guaranteed FN because there would be no town motivation for town to lie about this.

No, by Scum setup I mean that a scumteam could use such a thing as a sort of safeclaim, making them all seem more towny than they actually are.

Actually I have you & Pointy at Null & Leaning Town, so I don't suspect you two.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2820, elusive wrote:There is more then one scum, find the other one doofus.

I've already explained that I think that if Celt flips town then scum are prob in PB and RIP. My reasons for suspecting you and Celt and my reasoning for being a little hesitant on Celt are clear and make plenty of sense. I used to think that it was scummy as shit (and it still is) for players to wave off the suspicion on them and call it dumb or whatever, though I see it more and more from bad town players so I guess its kinda null but still scummy. + you are BARELY scumhunting and just showing up when your name gets called.

Grib
davesaz
Rubicon
PointYBagelS
Ricastle
Errantparabola
madman
I think the above is all town

I've been liking Vampirate and Taly as of late so guess who that leaves? POE is a bitch huh?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 2828, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2825, Vampirate wrote:
Possible
, not
probable

No, by Scum setup I mean that a scumteam could use such a thing as a sort of safeclaim, making them all seem more towny than they actually are.

Actually I have you & Pointy at Null & Leaning Town, so I don't suspect you two.

It's not safe because it relies on the FN actually living throughout the game. If the fake FN goes, the others do too.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by RIP »

Hmm that would make all 3 scum. Yea not a chance.
If ric gets killed and flips not neighbor then we would kill both the other claims.
I also think that if ric is a scum neighborizer then game is pretty fuck up since I don't see us ever killing ric anytime soon so he can coast pretty deep but at least both pointy and vamp would be almost Conf town since I don't think he picks a scum buddy.
This is tinfoil stuff tho
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways Celt has already claimed VT, twice actually. It's up to anyone to hammer at this point.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by RIP »

Nero what are u smoking? How does kc flipping town makes me scum? Just lol.
I'm scum no matter what this is awesome. What if she flips sk?
Does that make me town?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are scummy regardless of her flip but if she flips scum then I don't really see 5 scum in an 18 player.

Why aren't you hammering Celt? Remind me who you think is scum again?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Am I the only one who's reading this 'it might be a soft claim' bs from KC as trying to throw doubt in the FN thing?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2829, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2820, elusive wrote:There is more then one scum, find the other one doofus.

I've already explained that I think that if Celt flips town then scum are prob in PB and RIP. My reasons for suspecting you and Celt and my reasoning for being a little hesitant on Celt are clear and make plenty of sense. I used to think that it was scummy as shit (and it still is) for players to wave off the suspicion on them and call it dumb or whatever, though I see it more and more from bad town players so I guess its kinda null but still scummy. + you are BARELY scumhunting and just showing up when your name gets called.

Grib
davesaz
Rubicon
PointYBagelS
Ricastle
Errantparabola
madman
I think the above is all town

I've been liking Vampirate and Taly as of late so guess who that leaves? POE is a bitch huh?

I'm pretty sure Madman was replaced.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his slot is still in the game

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Grib »

These 114 pages are starting to take their toll on me. I apologize for being distant. My townreads are

davesaz
elusive
Rubicon
Ricastle
PointYBagelS
Nero Cain
Errantparabola

in that order. The elusive read feels a little stale, as she's been aggressive but in a more...reactive than active way. If that makes sense. It could also just be the paranoia talking.

Did Klingoncelt deliberately put off her claim for multiple pages? I feel like that was a thing that happened. The VT claim smells a little.

Ricastle, why did you pick Pointy and Vamps?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Grib-conf not team scum
Ricastle-conf town
PointYBagelS-prob town due to that shitty counterwagon
Errantparabola-was sitting on pointy, scum sheeping him so they look less scummy is a strong possibility me thinks.
davesaz-non decrepit lurker
Rubicon-non decrepit lurker, prob getting buddied by scumcelt
taly and Vamp-I've just been liking them lately, seem helpful and trying to figure things out.

I AM a little annoyed that Piss is posting it up elsewhere and avoiding things here but I remember liking Madman's posts in thread and felt that his wagon was lame as shit.

I'd LOVE it if someone (specifically Elusive, PB or RIP) talked reads with me and told me whats wrong instead of there copy and pasted "your read on me is wrong//u r dumb."

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2838, Grib wrote:These 114 pages are starting to take their toll on me. I apologize for being distant. My townreads are

davesaz
elusive
Rubicon
Ricastle
PointYBagelS
Nero Cain
Errantparabola

in that order. The elusive read feels a little stale, as she's been aggressive but in a more...reactive than active way. If that makes sense. It could also just be the paranoia talking.

Did Klingoncelt deliberately put off her claim for multiple pages? I feel like that was a thing that happened. The VT claim smells a little.

Ricastle, why did you pick Pointy and Vamps?

I already claimed before. Plus I'm weary of Ricastle's derptunneling.
-
MiniDeathStar
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Grib »

I know.

I mean, how many times were you asked to claim before you actually did so.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2838, Grib wrote:Did Klingoncelt deliberately put off her claim for multiple pages?

She claimed ages ago, I just didn't want to interrupt things in case she wanted to switch.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2841, Grib wrote:I know.

I mean, how many times were you asked to claim before you actually did so.

Read Nero's post - I claimed ages ago.

Is it my fault nobody's reading the damn game?
-
MiniDeathStar
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

RIP, despite being linked to the wiki page you seem to still not understand what Ricastle is.

He is a Friendly Neighbor. NOT a Neighborizer. This means
1: He is confirmed town. Scum Friendly Neighbor is, by definition, impossible. (barring bastard games, which this is not)
2: There is no neighborhood.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Grib »

That is not what I'm asking.

Whatever.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah KC did claim a while back as VT

Nero, I don't know. I don't invent reads.

Grib, I get modkilled or etc for things like aggression so I'm trying something new where I roll with the waves or whatever.

Plus I feel like the same few people have been talking and I can't get strong reads beyond the obvious. Also don't know or have the inclination to meta people as IDK lethargy. I tired to prevent Skold lynch and couldn't and I'm not going to waste energy anymore.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by elusive »

If KC flips town then my reads are off as in the case since Ricastle is probably FN. Still don't get the SK obsession but I can't get that looked at so...waves.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2742, Rubicon wrote:I read your analysis of me. The part that jumps out at me is your horrible defense of RM/pisskop as "the Xay wagon all over again." Not very subtle.

My current scum pool:

KlingonCelt
Errantparabola
RIP
Taly
Vampirate
RationalMadman

Has KC claimed? Intent to hammer.

In post 2745, elusive wrote:KC, claim.

Nero, I'm not sure what's going on in your head but you'll have to NK me. Come at me bro, or (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-AjsctjklI)
"I hear fairy tales ‘bout how they gon’ run up on me
Well, run up when you see me then and we gon’ see"

RIP, I have no idea why you're confusing me with PB. No clue as to why.

Ricastle, does your role say anything about whether or not you can neighborize scum? Just because in the large normal that just finished (mod by ika) the town neighborizer neighborized one scum so that doesn't in itself clear the people you're neighborizing.

In post 2775, Taly wrote:Guys, Nero only re-voted KC. It wasn't a hammer -_-* :facepalm:

KC, please claim.

In post 2784, RIP wrote:KC flipping town.

Kling can you please claim ur role?
Any actions before thread is lock

In post 2798, Ricastle wrote:You're not even going to claim, are you...

In post 2472, Klingoncelt wrote:And Ricastle unnecessarily claimed a weak PR.
The impact of this statement depends on the fact that I claimed/crumbed a specific PR. That's no wording error. And besides, you know how to word posts well enough; that much is evident. Why did you avoid answering my question about this four times?

In post 2804, Rubicon wrote:
In post 2797, Klingoncelt wrote:Nvm, it was a fake hammer.

Still, Nero's a dick for doing it.

You'll see why when he flips.

When
he
flips?

Anyway, please claim immediately.

This is what I'm talking about. You were asked several times to claim, and your reaction to the fakehammer was...

In post 2793, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2732, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2724, RIP wrote:Well since u soft claimed already then tell us what weak role u are. If there's reason to believe she knows ur role then that's a easy kill. She's eother scum and scum have a seer or she's a town seer which it kinda going to suck lol.
Ugh...fine. If Klingon is scum then scum knows my role anyway.

I'm a 2-shot Friendly Neighbor. I targeted Vamp the first night and BagelS the second. Obviously, if Klingon knew I was this or I was crumbing this, she is surefire scum.

I had no clue what you are/were. Just that you were a soft PR.

And you know something else I don't - how do the Scums know your role?

UNVOTE: for now...

In post 2794, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2736, Ricastle wrote:She doesn't have to be a Mafia Seer. There just has to be one on her team for the scum scenario to work.

In post 2737, Ricastle wrote:Sorry, not Seer. Rolecop.

Believe me, if I were a Rolecop or on a team with one, Town would be fubar'd.

Ask Taly. In our first game together I successfully rolecopped PRs every night. Each was summarily executed. Scum won that game lol-ing all the way.

In post 2795, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2747, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Celt

Dick.

In post 2796, Klingoncelt wrote:Nice hammering before I'm even online, much less on this site.

In post 2797, Klingoncelt wrote:Nvm, it was a fake hammer.

Still, Nero's a dick for doing it.

You'll see why when he flips.

...to not claim. Even though you thought you were dead.

Why was that?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Grib »

People, this isn't difficult. I'm wondering why Kllingon put off her claim DESPITE THINKING SHE HAD BEEN HAMMERED, even though it was clearly what town wanted from her.

I'm not asking whether or not she claimed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”