Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Ozgin, Why would THIS game cause you to be lonely enough to claim citizen? That doesn't make any sense. You had scum games before yet you never felt lonely. Plus in 1116, you said your loneliness stemmed from not being in a hood? That implies you knew others had a hood.

Your post at 1116 states your loneliness was due to not being in a hood. The only way you knew about hoods in 102 is if you were scum and someone told you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, Reread 1116 to now and give me a reason why Ozgin does not get lynched now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus, say what you want about the Citizen claim, but Ozgin saying that he is sad for not being in a hood is a reference to him being in a hood with SW and the scumPT in the context of the conversation he is having with me. You should know that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

in a hood with SW and the scumPT from 180*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Wake wrote:Not Voting: Aeronaut, Drixx,
FA_Q2
, Prolapsed Brain, Taly, Skybird, Ozgin
What the fuck is this shit.
I don't care if you vote for me, these all need to move.
Ozgin, how are you not voting for someone right now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, that's his spin. Yet that making him feel lonely in this game is absurdity. Lonely enough to claim citizen, hell no. I have never once seen someone go, gee I am not scum here, so I am lonely and claim VT. That's because it is retconned reasoning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1012, Ozgin wrote:
Bookitty said:

Ozgin really likes this; he even quotes himself a couple of paragraphs later in the same post, something I've never seen anyone do before. It's worth noting that this was during what looks to be a reachout to former scumbuddies SilverWolf and Cheetory.

A reachout to my former scumbuddies, are you shitting me? SilverWolf has scumread me most of this game and I expressed my distrust for Cheetory early in this game.

Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Egg »

I dunno. I'm kind of starting to doubt myself on Ozgin which I hate doing. I mean he could have easily seen "citizen" in his own Role PM, but then the whole VT argument makes no sense coming from him. But he's starting to feel genuine when he talks about it. I'm just not sure what to think. Then if Varsoon really is a town power role, it makes sense to let him sort Ozgin. But that requires Varsoon being town which I'm far from sold on. Then there's prolapsed. I mentioned one of his posts feeling awkward earlier but that would be the entire substance of any case from me. I could maybe vote skybird or Taly but I don't think I can convince ten people to join me. Radiant would be 100% policy. Anyone else would be weak gut and who is gonna follow that? So I have to either stay on Ozgin or vote Prolapsed and neither of those options seems like the absolute best we could do Day 1.

Varsoon, are you absolutely positive you can sort Ozgin?

Actually. If Ozgin is scum and he or his buddies are a RB, Varsoon is almost certainly getting blocked.

Ugggggghhhhhh.

I dunno. Ozgin is still a better lynch than Prolapsed I think.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I imagine if he is town he didn't mean to claim VT here.
You're trying to act like he intentionally thought things through and was like "lol well fuck consequences whatever I don't care".
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1131, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1012, Ozgin wrote:
Bookitty said:

Ozgin really likes this; he even quotes himself a couple of paragraphs later in the same post, something I've never seen anyone do before. It's worth noting that this was during what looks to be a reachout to former scumbuddies SilverWolf and Cheetory.

A reachout to my former scumbuddies, are you shitting me? SilverWolf has scumread me most of this game and I expressed my distrust for Cheetory early in this game.

Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.

Actually. Now that I just started doubting myself, is this really as blatant a contradiction from Ozgin as I think it is?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.
And I'm pretty sure he's saying that he dislikes being characterized as just having buddied us.

Idfk I know I'm defending Ozgin a lot, and while it might seem dumb because I'm not even strongly townreading him or anything, I just don't like the angles people are choosing to push on him atm. It feels too self-assured, sleazy and misdirect-ish.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1133, Cheetory6 wrote:I imagine if he is town he didn't mean to claim VT here.
You're trying to act like he intentionally thought things through and was like "lol well fuck consequences whatever I don't care".

I am staying that Ozgin was trying to create a narrative and blundering badly as scum.

That 102 makes zero sense from town. His justification in 1116 strongly implies he knew about hoods. He is trying to use 180 as window dressing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Bookitty »

A reachout is not the same as buddying. If I'd meant to say the latter, I would have. Ozgin has overreacted like this to practically EVERYTHING anyone has said, first vehemently denying it, then saying it's true. Read his ISO, Cheetory. Titus was worth insulting horribly and dismissing as an emotional player but he thinks she's town.

Seriously, read it over.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.
And I'm pretty sure he's saying that he dislikes being characterized as just having buddied us.

Idfk I know I'm defending Ozgin a lot, and while it might seem dumb because I'm not even strongly townreading him or anything, I just don't like the angles people are choosing to push on him atm. It feels too self-assured, sleazy and misdirect-ish.

You're right on self-assured Cheetory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Honestly, I can't tell if you're faking being this confident that Ozgin didn't fuck up and accidentally claim VT.
Because I really don't get how you've consistently been pushing this absolute confidence.

P-Edit: @boo, why is thinking someone is wrong/playing badly and town a scummy thing for Ozgin to do?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:A reachout is not the same as buddying.
Gah I wish I hadn't responded to this/you'd addressed it at him first because I feel like I may have fed him answers here if he is scum but oh well.
Ozgin, please address this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, I already linked a game where I caught scum on post 29 and people tried to diminish it because they did not want to believe me. I listened and tried to play ball. Scum got away. So why should I repeat the past?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

It's Street Racers London btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Did you catch scum with the same reasoning as what you're saying here?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:

I get what you are saying except that you are saying it to Bookitty who I feel has been pretty logical with her case. Had this been directed at Titus, for example, I'd get it completely.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Because I can say "oh man I RVS voted scum once last game, therefore who I RVS voted this game is also scum" and realistically be saying the exact same thing you're saying here to a lesser degree.
Absolutism is bullshit and acting like you're a scumhunting God who can discern scum from town with a snap of your fingers seem uncharacteristically bullshitty of you.

P-Edit: I didn't intend for it to be directed at Boo fwiw.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Egg »

Ah. That makes more sense then
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1139, Cheetory6 wrote:@boo, why is thinking someone is wrong/playing badly and town a scummy thing for Ozgin to do?

It's not that.

Ozgin used every tactic in the book to discredit and dismiss Titus. He called her emotional, he was aggressive toward her, he dismissed her arguments and refused to address them. Yet he claims to think she is town.

He addressed my arguments rationally, apologised if I thought he misrepped me, and generally treated me with kid gloves. But he claims to think I'm scum.

So explain to me why he's trashing someone he thinks is town while treating someone he thinks is scum so much more nicely?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Heh.
I'm probably talking out of my ass here, but could timing have played into it?
It could also be that you're being much more logical and rational than Titus is. It's a lot more frustrating to be pushed by someone who's acting outrageously overconfident in their read on you for what you perceive to be absolutely trashy reasons?
I would need to actually look at his reasoning for townreading Titus and scumreading you to not just be talking hot air right now though, so give me some time and I'll try to decide how I feel about that from a more informed POV.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Bookitty »

Cheetory, you're not filling me with confidence regarding your alignment when you're defending Ozgin without having actually looked at his reasoning for his reads. That's bad. You know that, right?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”