A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Hey...here gotta read the thread. If there's any questions for the prior slot please poke me if I miss them. Plan to post something useful in the AM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 500, ika wrote:
Titus and a royal saint repalce derangemnt and oddmusic respectivly

I guess people didn't think deranged was replaced much at all. #self-depricating humor. Time to bite in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 496, shos wrote:so I wasn't lynched yet, it seems.
luckily ricastle just scumslipped lol

so if anyone should hammer me it's ricastle so that we can lynch him
I'm talking theoretically. But I doubt someone as desperate to detract attention from themselves as you are could be bothered to notice that.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Like wtf is up with the vote counts and why is shos acting like that? Like none of his votes are showing up?

Still reading but this looks like it is keeping to its namesake.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Skimming the VCs

Why have you been on every major wagon so far, elusive sweety?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 389, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, let me explain. My role is that if lynch isn't decided by the deadline, I choose the lynch target. Therefore, you should probably decide on a lynch yourselves before the deadline, otherwise, I will get to choose who gets lynched, which may result in a mislynch.

If this happens, pick someone who had a wagon developed on them please.

We can then double-shehulk this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 77, Drixx wrote:Don't you get it? Let's say he's being completely honest. His win condition will change after he's dead, but he still won't know who is scum or town, so he could just as likely help either side. Any way we slice it he is trouble, but he's much
more
trouble if left alive, especially at end game. He has no incentive whatsoever to play for a town win and therefore is a policy lynch. The only reason we haven't already all agreed to lynch him today and moved on to talking about other things is because of his whole "My win condition changes from survivor to whichever team is responsible for killing me, and I get to vote when I'm dead so you better not lynch me" bullshit. Like ... that's exactly the kind of fake claim to expect from a Neutral Survivor who is aware of how anti-neutral the site meta is here. It is considerably more likely than not that the whole alignment changing (bastard for sure) voting after dead (at the very best non-normal, if not bastard) claim is just pure bullshit.

Is this logically difficult... at all?

This is Town Drixx... or Drixx not aligned with McMemmo. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 79, Flubbernugget wrote:If mcmenno flips scum who's up for a drix flashlynch?

Given Flubber was scum, doubling down on my last post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Along those lines, Bins is likely town given Flubber's flip as well. He could make a player hated and Bins is the only player claiming hated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 215, Bins wrote:
In post 214, elusive wrote:I'm not scum, lurking seems like a scum tell for mcmenno.

I'd disagree. Even though I probably can't prove it.

Also, he's claimed third party -
a scum role not aligned with anything and is survivor-like.
I doubt he's going to be more useful than his town or scum game.

Aggressive forceful claiming is not likely scum McMenno provided that Resistance style games can be transferred to this setting.

Oh and random note, the dayvig is not clear. In a past game I rolled a serial killing, commuting, double voting, with day vig powers. It was limited by the amount of gold it had. Ika actually claimed my dayvig as scum that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, Drixx wrote:VOTE: Shos

You don't get to put something out there which could conceivably harm town if people understand the crumb, and then call anyone who asks you to elaborate scum. That's a bullshit play.

I have seen this before. So have you. Back off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ricaste

Will explain this in the morning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by shos »

I want more votes on Ric please.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Welcome Titus and A Royal Saint (will be saint from now on unless you'd rather have something else)

I don't know about Ric. I got some scumvibes from him lately but I just can't forget the 1v1 he had earlier with Flubber.. I'll dig into Ric's iso before sheeping this wagon, want to look back on that 1v1 and also what happened around that. I'll try to make it quick because we have little time left.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

This is total bullshit. Shos is trying to get a wagon on me for 'rolefishing'...before I said anything regarding his role, he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

The reason rolefishing is scummy is because it gives more information to scum. What more information do scum fucking need past "Scum hammering player X will result in net gain for the town"? It is YOUR fault scum know that information, shos, NOT MINE.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you like you assumed with Jeanne. ffs. You aren't out to hunt scum; you're finding ridiculous excuses to vote people and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like a good case. You are scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:42 am

Post by shos »

Hammer me then

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

I would be more than willing to if my role was worse than it is and there weren't any better options.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:07 am

Post by shos »

I dont ubderstand if you believe my claim or not

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

No of course you aren't lynchproof. Jeanne didn't actually hammer. But I would expect you to have a vengeful-type role anyway as you're still pushing the hammering point.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

So Titus comes in and votes ric, who shos thinks is scum...

Shos, you keep saying I'm scum, which I'm starting to think is your post restriction - call someone random scum every 24 hours - and if you are a) scum (yes) and b) unlynchable we'd have to leave you to the day-shooter (vig?) tomorrow.

I'm gonna re-read this all.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:31 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Okay everyone -- I'm pretty much a VT in the setup. The only power I have is a troll power so I have no problem hammering shos regardless of if their claim is valid or not.

Intent to hammer if those who have already said they would hammer do not post within 24 hours or EoD whichever is first

My thoughts so far are:
1) If shos is scum, then Titus is probably aligned.
2) If shos is town, then Titus is probably town.
3) If shos is 3P, then Titus is probably town or 3P.
4) If shos is "other", then it doesn't indicate anything about Titus.

The reason I say this is because Derangement did almost nothing but rolefish or hypothesize about people's alignments but never really discusses shos. Furthermore, then Titus comes in and seems to agree with shos. This is weird and notable to say the least not just because of the entry but because of Titus's play.

With ika saying in thread there's no wincon changes I don't believe shos or McMenno so if I'm alive for D2 I'd be willing to hammer McMenno as well. Does anyone else have any "win con changes" that shouldn't exist?

@Titus -- I'll be clear about this. I'm trying to be open minded here about your alignment. My town power will only roll your playstyle and rick-o-chet everything to bits. If you're scum I'll probably need to use it if I live. So seriously...I'm a kamikaze town.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 521, A Royal Saint wrote:2) If shos is town, then Titus is probably town.
3) If shos is 3P, then Titus is probably town or 3P.
How are you drawing these conclusions?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ricaste and Elusive seem to come on a lot of wagons after they are popular but have little desire to push their own. That's why I want them flipped.

I think Shos is town and not liking Math's opening if shos is scum. No one really said much about Shos early.

Why claim Math?

I am not opposed to Jeanne flipping Shos to McMemmo. There is no hammer in either case, thus less risk of biting us. Not a big fan of lynching Shos, but a one shot lynch there to avoid vengeful is not terrible.

With either flipped, I should be able to make interesting vca deductions. Not omg obvscum most likely but still good deductions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »