elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by elusive »

Shos, I just read a finished game with you and ETL and Herself hydra. Why are you not seeing scum Titus? You defended that slot before she came in and I find it odd that you're willing to work with her now.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by elusive »

Also Jeanne's stated role name is Judge.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 672, Titus wrote:
In post 670, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

1) You.

<The end>

Why are you so concerned with lynching me if you can fuck with me?

Because you're making impossible to have rational discussion.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by shos »

@Titus: for any actual practical use right now all I need is that the hammer vote is Ricastle.

@elusive: I'm always willing to work with people, even if I scumread them. locking into one thought is never a good thing.
I am always reconsidering, and I'm not currently townreading Titus, but I still need to dig deeper in order to actually acquire a scumread on her if such read should exist. I'll do that tomorrow after university.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 678, shos wrote:@Titus: for any actual practical use right now all I need is that the hammer vote is Ricastle.

@elusive: I'm always willing to work with people, even if I scumread them. locking into one thought is never a good thing.
I am always reconsidering, and I'm not currently townreading Titus, but I still need to dig deeper in order to actually acquire a scumread on her if such read should exist. I'll do that tomorrow after university.

... You realize that if Ricastle is scum if you believe him to be (I don't) and that he believes you are telling the truth (which I don't) then he'd have to go against the scum wincon to hammer you? This is just advocating no lynch to me...This is BAD.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

True...why would ricastle work with shos: if shos is scum and ric town this doesn't work for town, if shos is town and ric is scum ric has to put himself up for a lynch (could be town-cred, I guess, but it wouldn't last long), if you are both town we're just swapping one mislynch for another...it works best if you are both scum, I guess, and shos is lying about the 1v1 or thinks he can get someone else lynched...

Am I missing something?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Thank god. That is why I was calling shos a liar. I didn't want to have to get into logic because people accuse it of being crazy.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by shos »

THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. this is why we should lynch him and not go through lynching me first; he'll just stall with the supersaint shit he's been calling all game long.

ARS, how does that make me a liar, I don't get it. Have I repeated that I don't like you, btw?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by elusive »

Easy there, shos. ARS is quite keen and as town she has good senses. Also I'll cut you.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by elusive »

*he
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by ika »

ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle elusive, jeanne

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
oddmusic, shos, titus

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)
Last edited by ika on Mon May 25, 2015 2:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 682, shos wrote:THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. this is why we should lynch him and not go through lynching me first; he'll just stall with the supersaint shit he's been calling all game long.

ARS, how does that make me a liar, I don't get it. Have I repeated that I don't like you, btw?

1) You said Ricastle is scum.
2) You have a claim that says you switch wincon to be the person who hammers you.
3) You want Ricastle to hammer you.
4) This requires one of two things:

1) Ricastle (or anyone besides 3P) goes against wincon by hammering you. This claim is designed to have you not be lynched.
Again what happens if 3P hammers you?

2) The claim itself about the hammering and 1v1 is bullshit.

Since you are trying to get everyone to act against wincon with a self preserving claim this probably makes you a liar.

QED It is most likely you are lying about your claim.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Note there is no "if you're scum perspective" because if you're scum the point is already proven *sigh*
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

*Quicky*
Been reading while at work but so much was posted that I'll have to reread. I love how saint and titus have resparked the conversation and I'll post my thoughts shortly. Less than 2 days left and we need a new lync is all I can tell right now. Not sure about shos, got the idea he was getting a little more cooperative, but he did waste a lot of time on soft-claiming and I'm not sure what to believe right now.

@mod: can you please update post 0? At least the replacements (but deaths would be cool too)[/b[

Gonna reread now bbs.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 688, Wanderer-nl wrote:*Quicky*
Been reading while at work but so much was posted that I'll have to reread. I love how saint and titus have resparked the conversation and I'll post my thoughts shortly. Less than 2 days left and we need a new lync is all I can tell right now. Not sure about shos, got the idea he was getting a little more cooperative, but he did waste a lot of time on soft-claiming and I'm not sure what to believe right now.

@mod: can you please update post 0? At least the replacements (but deaths would be cool too)

Gonna reread now bbs.

ebwop; tags *sigh*
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I'm going to sleep now but I'm for a shos or Titus lynch. And I am more than willing to hammer shos and will do so if he gets in hammering range when I'm online.

**Note please make sure I'm posting. I leave my browser up so if I show online I may not be "online".
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Why not lynch shos so he can gladiator people? That seems to be the best course IMO. Shos proves himself and we have discussion narrowed to two people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Bins »

ok

but then like

scummy people need to be voting him yay ~
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

He said all that was needed was for Ricastle to hammer. So if we position where the wagons are shots and Ricastle, we should have the same effect.

Shots wins because he gets his gladiator ability, Ricaste wins because not auto death. We generate information and force decisions from scum and town.

Shos's thinking dovetails with my own here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: shos

The mod has me down twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.

So how is that different from hammering a supersaint?

In post 538, Titus wrote:
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.

But you have implied your role was not as important as everyone else... So why is hammering irresponsible.

Important and complicated aren't the same thing. Also feels a little like rolefishing. But I'm thinking less scummy of "rolefishing" in role madness games to be honest. I too would like to know what I'm dealing with, who I have with me and who against me..
(Yes this was already adressed, an asked&answered kind of thing so objection sustained, still wanted to get my thoughts out though, now that I'm comfortably sitting at my desk)
yeah that recent behaviour has put elusive closer to null for me. I also don't really like how she keeps being stuck in her scumread while it was mostly based on mcmenno-discussion and absence. And you're here now and not talking about mcmenno all the time. She should at least show willingness to reconsider now. It's actually pretty scummy come to think of it..

Spoiler: some relaxation
In post 549, A Royal Saint wrote:More wine ugh....Seriously...:/ Just bicker instead of cases :/ So disappointing to read.

I need beer. Beer is for cases and serious things.

I'm actually a wine-person. I try beer every now and then to check if my taste changed yet, but still nothing. I just don't like the taste.

@ and Bins and Bella: it's weekend. First of all, 1 weekend counts for 24 hours according to site rules. Second, it's weekend, people go out, do things, get drunk, some of us (them) have lives.

@Titus: Why are you contemplating mcmenno scum? He claimed 3rd party survivor in his first posts this game. Do you think that was a gambit?

I agree with what titus said in though.

elusive wrote she read oddmusic off of meta and scumread him but felt she could work better with saint, his replacement. She's also judging titus by meta but now she's crawling back from oddmusic(saint). That's contradictory for me.

@saint alligned as in alligned with each other? There are 3rd parties (well, at least 1..) so neither has to be mafia to still be not alligned with each other. How do you feel about Ricastle? And Bins?

@Bella I liked what you said about the bandwagons.
I see anyone voting for mcmenno as at least null since he just came right out to claim survivor/3rd party. He's a PL just by being survivor, I won't hold that against anyone.
shos wasn't making himself look too good either at first, with all the soft/vague claims about his role. I'd be a little more critical about votes here but still he was confusing us and that alone is worth at least pressure. More on shos later on.

yeah that's just weird.

In post 593, shos wrote:Alright so first I'd like to clarify some things about my claim:

1. I am not a vengeful.
2. I am not lynchable.
3. I am not a supersaint, and in fact had to read in the wiki a couple of days ago what that was in order to understand what you guys were talking about.

The reason I want to be hammered is to
prove
that. Once that one is done, scum will probably want to kill me at night because they will never be able to lynch me; this protects other roles which are more important, and, well, I'm not revealing the entirity of my role so you'll all just have to trust me on this being to the benefit of town.

4. there is relevance to Bellephant and bellephant only (lolz) - he will 1v1 the person who hammers me. if I hammer myself, he will die.
if that 1v1 doesn't yield a lynch, the result is much, much worse to town
, unless I'm really good as a town player, which I'm probably not.

~~~
reading.

The bolded. Can you explain how that works with Jeanne's claimed power?

@shos this rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not having a strong townread on Ric but this is just blatant misrep. You started softclaiming and Ric only gave a name to what you were telling us and wasn't even the one that brought up supersaint.

#2 ehh that was mcmenno? I also don't think it's acting against wincon if you really believe someone is scum. A lesser town role trading for scum, after another scum has already died, seems like a good enough deal for me on day 1. Especially when there are ways for town to come back.

Back at my post so PEdit..

@ Titus: shos has made it pretty clear he wants to 1v1 Ric and Bella. Do you want mod-confirmation first?

So I promised more on shos: he seems to be a bit more cooperative right now but deadline is nearing so he has to do something, I guess. He has *claimed* a lot of things by now and also said he may not be truthful on everything. I don't trust it and I'm keeping my vote for now. I'll see if I can do better later.

PPedit: I don't follow. Shos has made it clear he'll have Bella be one of the 1v1 and the way I interpret it the person who hammers shos is the second. How much more information do you think we're going to get with the deadline being so close?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 695, Wanderer-nl wrote:@563 and 565 Bins and Bella: it's weekend. First of all, 1 weekend counts for 24 hours according to site rules. Second, it's weekend, people go out, do things, get drunk, some of us (them) have lives.

thats not site rules lmao

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Bins »

drixx isn't just "gone for the weekend."

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wanderer, Who picks who at crunch time is very telling. Even more so with me.

A 1 v 1, v Ric and Bella is fine by me.

As for think McMemmo could be scum, the only innocents are bodies and mod confirmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bins, can you vote Shos or Ricastle? Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”