She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I need to know for tonight shos.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

UNVOTE:

I'll hammer you. Bring it on.
wait for it
In post 426, Ricastle wrote:Shall we lynch shos, elusive? We can decide who hammers him after your answer.
oh?
In post 515, Ricastle wrote:he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you
lolz
In post 519, Ricastle wrote:No of course you aren't lynchproof. Jeanne didn't actually hammer. But I would expect you to have a vengeful-type role anyway as you're still pushing the hammering point.
hmm?
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.
SUPRISE!
In post 709, Ricastle wrote:There is NO WAY I will vote shos. He could very well be lying, but if he isn't, the lynch options become town and town and I will not let that happen.

Titus, Bins, I'd love it if you both provided cases on me because right now it seems like you're just riding to an easy mislynch.

riiiiiiiight
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by shos »

Um, I think it has to be wonderer? :/

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by shos »

off I go to uni

VOTE: Ric

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Ricastle »

@Titus: I have a strong townread on Bella. Why is she scum according to you?

If we go for a NL I will bet you anything that Jeanne will mislynch. As I said, she is disengaged and probably has no reads and no idea what's going on.

Pedit: You know what shos I am tired of your bullshit. You want me to hammer? Fucking fine. VOTE: shos
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

She is not a scumread of mine. It is not likely but possible. Yet you said guaranteed town lynch if you 1 v 1 ed her...

Shos given the hammer, I would like your target pool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

If I don't hear back, plan will still be to 663 this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I would be extremely surprised if Bella was scum. For all intents and purposes it would be a guaranteed mislynch.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by elusive »

Shos, Titus is prob scum. This is her smooth, silky scum meta. This her being like ETL in that Mollie game.

Please don't fall into her trap. Whatever your role is, think carefully of who you choose.

If you have a choice then look at the game, meta if you need to and choose wisely.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Quite a few people are pushing me. That's not silky smooth.

I am not sure what Mollie game you are referring to but I don't think I have drawn scum with ETL, ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by shos »

That hammer probably counts on yhe fact that bins already hammered and mod erred somewhere inentionally or not.

We lynch whoever tge mod allows us to lynch right now in {bins, ric}

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Bins was 6 ricastle is 7. 12/2 =6 means 7 to lynch @ika please fix it says I am voting twice which I can't.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will believe the hammer when I see the hammer. I just don't buy being unlynchable.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 706, elusive wrote:Titus, oddmusic was replaced by ARS.

Wanderer, I responded to your points already. oddmusic was a soft scum read and I said I wanted to interrogate them more because I had played with them. They disappeared, therefore I could only posit a read. ARS replaced oddmusic. I know ARS pretty well too so yes I think I can work with him.

The Derangement slot is what I think of as noob scum. If Titus is not faking her "ika" claim then her role may still be anti-town. We'll find out more after the night.

I know and adore Titus. I know her scum and her town game. She tunneled the fuck out of me in two games, one as town and one as scum (I was town in both) and in another game I followed her scum Pied Piper routine until I snapped out of it. So town Titus is not dangerous but scum Titus is because she loves playing scum and thrives as it vs. town she's more abrasive and often gets mislynched.

Right now I'm dealing with her at distance because I don't want to get sucked into another Titus tunnel that goes on for hundreds of posts.

This...This is what I was trying to prevent. The shos/ricastle and the Titus/elusive stuff is needs to be decided sooner rather than later. Because of that and a town read on Bins, I'm going to vote Ricastle if we have to but I think shos is lynched.

@Shos even without the wincon flip the argument still stands.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Look at the facts, people. Titus has failed to provide any reasoning as to why I am scum pre-P29. She doesn't think Bella is scum.

She has aggressively pushed town into a lose-lose-lose situation while pretending to scumhunt.

Combined with the fact that she replaced into the already scummy Derangement slot...Titus is scum, without a doubt.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by shos »

Titus i wuv u

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 am

Post by shos »

Nobody is posting.

Considering that I've already been hammered 150%, could anyone who is here please trust me and vote Ricastle?
The situation right now is this, the way I see it:

There are two options, depending on ika:
1. ika decides that Ric's earlier vote counts. Ricastle noticed that his vote is not in the VC, and shuts up about it to mislead town; then Bins hammers, and suddenly he makes note of it, and "hammers" falsely, knowing that Bins has already "jumped the grenade".
2. ika decides that it doesn't count, and that means Ric hammered - in which case he practically stalled long enough so that even if he IS up for lynch, town will probably not be able to get enough votes on him in time. in that case, I think Jeanne's going to decide the lynch(pick ric!).

so meanwhile, another question: if we have a 1v1 between Bins and wanderer, do we lynch Bins or trust Jeanne to redirect lynch to Ric?

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:31 am

Post by ika »

im gonna lock thread and chack all vcs cus apprently ive been fucking it up
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:33 am

Post by ika »

So apprently i have been missing rins vote for all that time. i have placed her in the proper spot in VCs
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 am

Post by ika »

day event activated

VC have been reset, you may only vote for wander-nl or bin for the rest of the day phase, 24 hrs will be added to the clokc
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: No Lynch

Shos, are you seriously still scumreading me for that "slip"?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Drixx »

I totally wanted to send Bins a stripper pole tonight to confirm my awesome exercise-related salesmanship.

@Shos, did you trigger this "day event"? Why do we have Wanderer-nl and Bins?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ric, why didn't you notice your vote hadn't counted, though? Seems really odd that you were all 'I'm voting shos, I'm not voting shos, Oh dear I always have been voting shos...'

Shos, why wanderer?

p-edit, that.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I happened to be in the middle of a post while ika cut me off.

In post 720, shos wrote:@ARS: you've completely misread my claim. I do not change alignments, wincons, or anything. but I literally need scum cooperation to gladiate scum, so I don't think that's the course we should take.

@wanderer- actually I have no idea how Jeanne's role works with this. and no, I will not elaborate. will only help scum.

It was rethorical actually, my question. What I meant was that some parts of your role clash with Jeanne's, so either one of you is lying or something really weird is going on.
This is what I just wrote.

I don't mind going 1v1, I don't want to trust Jeanne because of what I was writing. The fact that Jeanne didn't claim while being under pressure speaks for her though..
I really don't like shos didn't add Ric in the 1v1 as that was the intention for a very long time. He's now placing the responsibility with Jeanne to get scum lynched, instead of the entire town. Obviously I'm not going to vote for myself and I strongly urge others to not do that as well. I don't really want to lynch Bins, but we could get her to L-2 (which would be L-1 for her as hated) and then leave the hammer for Jeanne, then she can decide whether to redirect (if she can) or place hammer? Not too comfortable with this actually because of Jeanne's inactivity. I hope she's able to get in to atleast comment on what's happening now..

@Jeanne: how do you feel about shos' plan in ?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

It appears that the first and last people on shos's wagon get gladiated, giving him no choice in the matter.

I have been noticing that the VCs were messed up but as a result I've been finding it hard to keep track of the votes. With how everyone else was acting I assumed my most recent vote was an unvote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”