SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1719, Cheetory6 wrote:Also FA is good lead for Varsoonmate.
Lots of crappy soft interactions.
No actual read thrown at each other.
Gogogogo.

Can you elaborate on this please? Give some examples maybe? I didn't see anything in Varsoon's ISO that would suggest this but I'm assuming you saw something I missed?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1783, Egg wrote:Titus, now that I'm a little more awake I noticed what you were talking about. My "that" to Cheet wasn't Varsoon wanting you dead. It was Varsoon wanting to fakeclaim masons with Cheet. It makes no sense from town.

Lala, it's more that JEEP's tells became outdated as the game evolved. Gloating is probably the one that stayed the most valid though. You could also be accused of "congratulating the doc".

Metal Sonic faked masons with me before as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@SW, I was looking in FA's ISO.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1801, Titus wrote:
In post 1783, Egg wrote:Titus, now that I'm a little more awake I noticed what you were talking about. My "that" to Cheet wasn't Varsoon wanting you dead. It was Varsoon wanting to fakeclaim masons with Cheet. It makes no sense from town.

Lala, it's more that JEEP's tells became outdated as the game evolved. Gloating is probably the one that stayed the most valid though. You could also be accused of "congratulating the doc".

Metal Sonic faked masons with me before as town.

Didn't Psyche fake masons with a townie as scum in Wake's last large normal? Why does anyone ever think this is a good idea? One flip from the other person would bring you down as well. I do agree, that Varsoon saying that in the hood is super, super scummy though.

In post 1802, Cheetory6 wrote:@SW, I was looking in FA's ISO.

Post numbers you can direct me too?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1794, Cheetory6 wrote:Might have been worried that Titus is one of those players who's likely to get protected or something?
Or given that he had a protection he might have been worried about other scum having a protection of their own or her being BP? etc etc..

Doc heal,
Target was BP,
SK and Blue both kill Varsoon
Roleblocked killers

I am a little partial to solving why a guy who wants to be known as Boring Frozen Water would sing " Frozen water infant" over and over again, rather than solving who was night killed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Well, that was a solid night.

Also a possibility that Blue team kills odd nights, Red kills evens.

If anyone needs me, VOTE: laladuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1793, Egg wrote:
In post 1786, Cheetory6 wrote:I mean, scum has no reason not to try and scumhunt.
I think he genuinely was paranoid of Titus potentially being scum.

Wouldn't he just shoot Titus himself then? Also, what Anen said.

Cheet wrote: I think he was expressing an anxiety that he was feeling over her in the game.

This may or may not mean he thought she was scum...

Kitz, the only logic I really see unless Titus explained on Day 1 somewhere is that she's sheeping House and I don't even know House's reasons.

House faked an innocent on Kitz. Her response was "Wat". Who does not believe a cop innocent on you.

@Cheetory, your assertions about my scum game are inaccurate. Team Mafia prohibits me from saying more. Was it possible Varsoon believed that though? That is more important.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I was saying that's what Varsoon might have been thinking, not what I was thinking.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also sorry SW I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not really in the mood to throw effort at this at the moment.
Promise I'll pull specifics by tonight.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 1806, Titus wrote:House faked an innocent on Kitz. Her response was "Wat". Who does not believe a cop innocent on you.

If he did that on you, would you believe it right away?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Skybird »

If you are town, why wouldn't you believe it Kitz?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 1810, Skybird wrote:If you are town, why wouldn't you believe it Kitz?

Are you all guys missing the freaking point? Seriously. :facepalm:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1811, Kitz wrote:
In post 1810, Skybird wrote:If you are town, why wouldn't you believe it Kitz?

Are you all guys missing the freaking point? Seriously. :facepalm:

My guess is you didn't believe the claim from House more than you didn't believe the result on you.

It does seem weird to question an innocent on yourself at all for any reason though if you are town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1808, Cheetory6 wrote:Also sorry SW I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not really in the mood to throw effort at this at the moment.
Promise I'll pull specifics by tonight.

I'm going to be busy all day with family stuff so there is no hurry here. FA hasn't made much of an impression on me yet so I'd like to see what you are thinking here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@lala-do you have a scum game on this site yet?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Kitz »

Did I specifically question it? I only said "Wat.", stop misinterpretting it.
House was just trolling, he doesn't seem to care about D1. It would be more scummy to believe a trolling for free towncred.

I also know that there's no such thing as a "Daycop". Don't you all know that too? Or is it an actual role here?
Asked for a game containing one, after all, with no response.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

"Wat" is either a question or a statement of disbelief. Normal games can have any particular rolewwith a day or night modifier. The theory is widely understood. You can follow the wiki page.

The fact of past game usage is irrelevant. You are stating a day cop cannot exist when a simple wiki reading refutes that.

To repeat Wat is a question or a statement of shock and disbelief. Neither motivation is town orientated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Kitz-instead of getting defensive, check the wiki:

A Daycop investigates players during the Day instead of the Night. Depending on the format of the game, they may receive their results immediately or at the end of the Day.

That said, people fake daycop results in games all the time, kind of like faking dayvig so I'm meh on this being a smoking gun on you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Drixx »

Between the two of them, House looks a lot more scummy than Kitz. I mean, House is lying and throwing as much confusion as he possibly can into the game, and then in that process claims to be a day cop and have an innocent on Kitz. I'm not sure that "wat" is much different than my response would be given the context. It's maybe a slight scum tell, but it just makes me take notice and want to pay a little more attention to Kitz at the moment.

What confuses me is why House isn't a much larger focus at the moment, given his ISO.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

For the record, Varsoon mafia had a day cop. The OP traitor had it along with town having a day flavor cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1818, Drixx wrote:Between the two of them, House looks a lot more scummy than Kitz. I mean, House is lying and throwing as much confusion as he possibly can into the game, and then in that process claims to be a day cop and have an innocent on Kitz. I'm not sure that "wat" is much different than my response would be given the context. It's maybe a slight scum tell, but it just makes me take notice and want to pay a little more attention to Kitz at the moment.

What confuses me is why House isn't a much larger focus at the moment, given his ISO.

I tend to agree. Especially considering his joat claim. I'm fairly confident its pure bs, but consider we have one scum joat chances are we may have another.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 1817, SilverWolf wrote:A Daycop investigates players during the Day instead of the Night. Depending on the format of the game, they may receive their results immediately or at the end of the Day.

Well, fuck. I didn't see that. I thought it was just variants like Guilty, Not Guilty, Insane, Part-Truth, non-conseq, etc. I missed it out regarding Night/Day.

In post 1816, Titus wrote:"Wat" is either a question or a statement of disbelief.

Back to reddit you go, or some other shady place they use "Wat".

For other matter, what is this Logical Fallacy?
If it's true what House said, confirming that I'm town, then why pressure / vote me?
If you don't believe House, then pressure him?

I don't even.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 1784, dragonspawn wrote:It occurs to me with the last comment that one mafia team had doc protection as a possibility. It seems logical that the other team would too.

Perhaps I jumped the gun on assuming it was good for town that we only had one kill. Because maybe the scum were protected by their doc or worse by a town doc if there is one.

I can't really put my finger on it, but somewhere, deep in the depths of my soul, I find this scummy.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

House's cop was a reaction test and not real. The fact you questioned it indicates your guilt.

Who wants to be the first to try to mislynch House for running a gambit?

It looks like he learned my gambit lesson well. I am touched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 1823, Titus wrote:House's cop was a reaction test and not real. The fact you questioned it indicates your guilt.

Do you actually know, by fact, what "trolling" means?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”