Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

You of all people should have known I was telling the truth from the start. Yet you're neutralizing my role. I am begging you if you're town to let me do my thing and actually provide useful analysis now and later. I know I am probably begging scum at this point, but I need my vote counts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Again with the self preservation.

It's a symbolism to work with the thread while I'm alive. I am not sorry for nuking that post. I believe I'm right. Now then again you try to get me not to nuke. If you do happen to be cleared, then you learn for the rest of the thread. Just post something useful or I will copy paste my responses and wait for someone else to post before I do.

You are asking me to unleash you. The answer is no. You can have your "vote counts" if you explain what you are doing and why and get town buy it. It's simple. Be upfront and honest and convince everyone (including me) that what you are doing is protown. I will not unleash you until you do townie things.

Now your reads. I am working on mine to post in the AM.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Ricastle »

ARS: Well, thing is, my role is perfectly useful. But it's just nowhere near as...dynamic as I would like in a game with a 'WTF' theme.

So your restriction is that you have to dump all the original posts you eliminated later on? That's fair enough. When specifically do you have to do this?

I'm all up for posting reads, as well. I will probably do so today when I can be bothered or when someone asks.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Honestly Ricastle...I don't even have to do that. I'm doing that so my nukes are not antitown. I could just do it whenever I want. Honestly I think ika might remove this power if I use it too much but yep. :P I could remove it whenever the hell I want. :P

Pretty sure I'm getting killed for having this many nukes but whatever :P

Oh and I'd like everyone's reads....Still working on the quotes. I will get to posting reads.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Wow. That's insane. You're almost certainly town then because otherwise as scum you would just be abusing this power infinitely without anyone knowing what was going on.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@ika --Posts with vote counts: 104, 200, 245, 322, 325, 369, 428, 467, 493, 685, 705, 1008

@All --
Priming nukes to go off unless Titus acts protown and works with the thread and/or town agrees they are not launched.

I will enter the stop codes for a given vote count if and only if town agrees.

Spoiler: Vote Count Backups as of approximately midnight PST on 5/25/15 into 5/26/15
In post 104, ika wrote:the first vc will go here!http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60196
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60004
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61206

oddmusic:
Jeanne11
elusive:
McMenno

Flubbernugget:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl

BRantz
Derangement:
bins

Drixx:
bratz

McMenno:
Jeanne11, Flubbernugget, Derangement, elusive

Bellaphant
Ricastle:
Bellaphant

Bins: Ricastle

oddmusic, , , ,, , shos, Drixx, ,

In post 200, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
oddmusic

Bins

In post 245, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement:
McMenno, Ricastle

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
shos

Ricastle:
oddmusic

Bins

In post 322, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle
BRantz
Derangement: McMenno, elusive
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant: shos
Ricastle: oddmusic
Bins

(ps i sent out prods)

In post 325, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive: shos
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle, McMenno
BRantz
Derangement: , elusive
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 369, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle, McMenno, elusive, Wanderer-nl
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 428, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, McMenno, Wanderer-nl, shos, drixx
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 467, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos
Bins

In post 493, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne

BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos
Bins

12 alive, 7 to lynch

In post 685, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle elusive, jeanne

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
oddmusic, shos, titus

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

In post 705, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne, titus, bins

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
ARS, shos,

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

In post 1008, ika wrote:wander-nl: ARS, drixx, bins
bins: titus

(expired on 2015-05-27 16:00:00)

@Ricastle --- Uh duh :P Why do you think I announced in thread and made backups :P This is a lot of work but it is worth it to contain scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Reads
They are grouped by section. The individual sections is not ordered. This are weak reads susceptible to shifting but this is what I think so far. Mostly stuff is "gut" but I tried expanding what I could. Really I need information to go on that is guaranteed not to be corrupted so yeah.
Spoiler: Reads spoilers so they save space
Confirmed things

oddmusic
ARS -- Town with nuclear capabilities :P (Okay well this one is confirmed to me but whatever...If you really think I'd just not use it ad infinitem as scum and say fuck vote counts you'd be crazy.)
Flubbernugget -- Dead mafia
McMenno (3P survivor asking not to be lynched)

Very strong town reads

Bins (This is misleading...My strong belief is that they are NOT mafia. They could easily be 3P.)
elusive

Moderately Town reads

Bellaphant
Drixx

Slight town reads

Jeanne11

Null read

Ricastle (I'm not sure if you are buddying me here, or genuinely town. I had you down with light antitown with shos but I'm warming up to you but I'm skeptical.)
Wanderer-nl

Slight antitown reads

shos (The opening with intentionally testing town with the dual lynch is just WEIRD. Like WTF? Need to see more cooperation from shos.)
Brantz (His post with his reads just rubs me the wrong way...My gut is all I really have for this one.)

Very strong antitown reads

Derangement
Titus
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Now....I am sleeping.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Might as well post my reads too then. I'm too lazy to post reasoning so you can just ask me about specific reads if you really want to know.

In no particular order:

Town
Bins
elusive
A Royal Saint

Null-Town
Wanderer-nl
Bellaphant

Total Null (possibly 3P)
Jeanne11
Drixx
BRantz

Scum
shos
Titus

3P
McMenno

I really have no proper idea who the other third parties could be, honestly. All I do know is that we've found the mafia, which should be good for now.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by shos »

Hmm.

ARS role is inhetently antitown, and the way he used it was 100% antitown. BUT, this role could literally delete the thread. So I want him yo destroy some RVS stupid posts to prove that he can and didnt, and that would make him conftown on my eyes. If he cannoy do that, i retain my scumread on the slot.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lucky for town I don't care about how I look. I care about the right thing. It serves no purpose to delete random posts as I must tell ika which post I am deleting.

I will always quote posts before destroying them. Always. And I've already demonstrated my power. If anyone doubts that my power didn't make that a video for Pitch Perfect jokes and then a middle finger, you are sorely mistaken.

Ricastle also gets negative points for the same reason Brantz did. With that lineup his actions should be different.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Different how? I thought my posts exemplified my reads pretty well.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

You would be trying to examine Jeanne's logic to see if she was town or scum and not so much working on self preservation.
You also did not vote Wanderer back when we thought we could lose two townies instead of one.
It is little things that don't seem to make sense from your read list.
There's definitiely some information missing there.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by shos »

ARS, it needa to be proven that you can do it multiple times a day. Just pick say 3 fluff posts d1 and eliminate.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Why? Why be destructive just to show it to my scumread? *rolls eyes*

Oh and VOTE: Unvote
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1062, A Royal Saint wrote:You would be trying to examine Jeanne's logic to see if she was town or scum and not so much working on self preservation.
You also did not vote Wanderer back when we thought we could lose two townies instead of one.
It is little things that don't seem to make sense from your read list.
There's definitiely some information missing there.
Yeah, well, I was very hesitant to vote either player and I was waiting to make sure there was nothing else we could do before I voted. I would probably have ended up voting if shos had kept up the charade for longer than he did.

The only thing I am concerned about with Jeanne right now is her pivotal ability and who it targets. She hasn't contributed at all otherwise and she seems very mouldable so I cannot get a read on her.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by shos »

Becausw it alsp shows thay tp your townreads

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I am currently in a stage of reading all of your posts so that I can make a decision in case it becomes necessary (if no lynch is reached at deadline)

Question to mod: If someone has, for example, two or three votes or less at deadline, can my ability be used on them?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Who is your top choice for lynch right now?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Right now, shos or Titus, but that might change.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by shos »

Amazing.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

My decision isn't changing this time.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

Id actually bet ric is third party right now

ARS shpuld prpve that he is abletp destroy thethread and hasnt done so. If he can, he is town,otherwise, scum

Jeanne is probtown but noob as hell

Titus is town

Drixx is prpb thord party because he does scumhunt intereatingly at times but still is antitown

Elusive I jist dunno

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'll post my reads too but honestly there is just too much posts to go through so if saint could nuke like half the thread that would make things a lot asier for me (well that's ajoke, stop nuking useful info please)

shos has done just about everything he can to influence all lynch patterns since he started revealing things about his role. Anti-town and think for now I'd put him down as 3rd party, I don't think he's part of a scum-team.
Ricastle has mostly been defending himself. He goes back and forth between being useless to useful to being useless again, so ehh I don't know about that man. Didn't think he could be mafia because of the Flubber-thing way earlier, but that could have been a show I guess. So I'm thinking mafia or 3rd party.
Titus and saint, I can't make much sense of them. I always have issues when 2 players are very focussed on each other, I would point to another game but it's ongoing. I really don't like saint removing vc's on behalf of 'the thread' while 'the thread' at that point consisted of saint and Titus and a little elusive. It bothers me that saint came in with a claim of messing with titus and as it turns out she has exactly that role to be messing with titus. I'll have to read the entire discussion carefully to get proper reads. Will get to that later.
Mcmenno claimed 3rd party survivor in his first post and I don't think he's lying about 3rd party. He could be lying about the other things but the fact that he's 3rd party, and thus doesn't share our wincon, makes him a necessary lynch/kill nonetheless.
Jeanne looks pro-town to me because of her willingness to listen to other opinions. I actually started to think for a while she's aware of what is going on but just doesn't play with many words maybe? Careful townread.
Bins, I've recently discussed Bins, still pretty null.
elusive looked pretty town to me the first half of day 1 but lately she has been slipping from town more to null for me. Probably because she doesn't seem to be willing to adjust her read of the derangement-slot after it got replaced. I also felt she was sort of distancing from Ric but I might see more into it than there really is. That's mostly during the time we thought shos was supersaint. Right now I don't know how to categorize elusive, I'll put her as a solid null.
Bella feels like she's trying to figure out the game and I don't have a big impression of her to be honest. I have a gutfeeling she is town, she seems to be looking at everything with an open view which corresponds with her having a 'simple' role (she seems to not have an ability to do something at night to get info so she's doing it in-thread)
Drixx' posts seem thoughtful to me but I'm having a hard time reading him. My gut is telling me he's playing to his own agenda instead of a collective one. 3rd party maybe? I don't think Drixx is part of mafia.
BRantz doesn't have a lot of posts but what he posted is giving me a strong gut-feeling of town. His thoughts are to the point and mostly concerning what is actually relevant and I like that.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Bins »

saint that was pretty wack
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”