A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Only if the results are made public by IKA tomorrow. If they are not I am nuking to kingdom come because you are lying.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

If you really want pick 200 :D
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1175, A Royal Saint wrote:Only if the results are made public by IKA tomorrow. If they are not I am nuking to kingdom come because you are lying.

Let's see if Drixx can do that first.

Also, why nuke if I am lying??? I am not but that premise is faulty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1176, A Royal Saint wrote:If you really want pick 200 :D

That's a little too small.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) If you lie then why rely on you giving information later? Like once a liar always a liar.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

If I am lying about my ability, then I would not need the vcs to do that would I?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

So eliminating them just makes it harder on everyone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

No pretty sure you are telling the truth about needing the VCs just not what you do with them.

And no it doesn't. I consolidate all of the VCs in one place so if anything it is easier. Unless you have scumfuckery powers.

So yes Ika posts your results or you are lying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

But ika only posts the results if Drixx gives me the item, what happens if the mod says no?

We agree that I need the VCs, what kind of scum role needs the vcs? We can infer not a mass killer because scum would win after your death. Mass roleblocker is not possible because of the fact that there's no way for scum to control who would be blocked and it could be dodged by FoSing instead. Plus, scum being able to block the entire town is pointless.

So what scum role would need VCs to function?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by BRantz »

I don't know how I feel about the Titus ARS argument. The whole thing seems like a difference of opinion that blew up into insanity.
@ARS: How did you know that your ability to screw with VC's hurt Titus specifically before she claimed her ability? (If this has been addressed already please just point me back at the post where it happened)

VOTE: Wanderer

@ika: I am going to be V/LA from tomorrow until next Monday in Vegas. Will try to check in at least once a day though.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1)3P hunter
2)manipulation of vote counts to meet a certain vote count agenda
3)Any overpowered power that has a restriction of having to pick from a broad vote count and then narrow down.
For example, if you pick a relatively small vote count and then progressively smaller and after three days of doing this anyone on all 3 VCs is dead regardless of protection
4) repeat with role block and other nasty things
5) Picking a vote count that acts as a nuclear device countdown and after X posts all town on said lynch are dead

There are a billion things. I can't outright guess your role but I can do my damnedest to protect town while I am here. And I will do it without regrets if you are lying tomorrow if anything happens to me or my nukes.

EBWOP:
@Brantz because Titus does VCA. Anyone who knows her knows she does VCA as scum as well as town. I figured low risk play of nuking a quoted one would make her cooperate. Apparently the thread signed the treaty at the Geneva Convention and left me out.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Brantz, in the interest of fairness, I rely on VCA heavily as town and it's well known.

Yet that doesn't help ARS's case much as her knowing blowing up VCA would hurt me only if I was town. If I was scum, the blowing up of the VCA means I do not have to do VCA analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus How do you know I am the only one with nukes? The point is I am pretty sure the rest of town is signing their goddamn death warrant and I will dead.

EBWOP: fuck that. If you are scum it gives less ammo to bullshit with. Really your best argument for you not being scum is that you get to be lazy? This game is WTF
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Brantz it was also addressed I will get it hang on
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1010, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1007, Titus wrote:If you believed my role was fake, why would you feel compelled to delete posts to make it harder?

Also, how would you know your role would fuck with mine
before
I claimed to be able to mess with posts, yet not believe my claim about being able to sensor wagons?

You are a vote count analysis person. Therefore blowing up vote counts is going to hurt you. That is what I went off of. Yes I believe you can mess with posts you just have to mess with posts in a manner town agrees with.

Here you go Brantz
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

1) even then, town wins by scum eliminating the 3p, but nope. Scum would be greater served by just having a 3p cop.

2) this point sounds like gobbledygook. How can anyone edit mod posts

3) so a weak strongman that scum have to pick the vcs over, does not make sense with abilities as powerful as can be imagined.

4) same as 4

5) aside from that being totally game breaking, your own actions are not consistent. Why would you blow up one wagon but want me to sensor a larger one if you feared mass death?

You have not thought this out well at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Despite the roles being crazy, this is still a classic game of scum hunting. Look at motivations and depth of thought.

ARS take a chill pill for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Mod, can we vote No Lynch?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) My way is more powerful because it narrows things down much more quickly. With a "cop" you must check every person.
2) My power can. Duh.
3)Don't know what that means.
4) Ditto
5) I didn't figure town would agree to let your abilities go off. I am scared as fuck right now :/

And no this isn't a classic game. It is how to get town to wake the fuck up and let me stop you.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Secondly I am not that powerful. At best I am a role blocker and a troll :/
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

ARS you are currwntly the most antitown player here.
Your claim is changing every so often, you are able to destroy VCs which is 100% antitown, and you actually work with the thought that scum have a role that has anything to do woth VCs..in a WTF game. You outguess the mod in THIS game?

You should probably prove your role at night and then never use it again.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1161, A Royal Saint wrote:I hate it because it doesn't make sense.

Hell scum read me incorrectly if you want but at least have fucking reasons that make intelligent grammatical sense.

Thirdly I can only nuke VCs.

Then let me break it down for you.
You know iso's right? Isolation of posts by a user?
Do you know you can combine them for multiple users?
I combined your iso with the iso of Titus.
When I was about a third of the length of the damned thing I gave up reading and skimmed the rest.
Is this better?
I thought the grammar was correct but what do I know, I'm just a simple Dutchie (is a nationality, not a roleclaim, btw)

I'm also not definitely scumreading you, but about every post of yours contains the name 'Titus' and I'm not as convinced as you are that she is scum so I hope you can understand MY viewpoint.
Deleting vc's is not pro-town.

@Bins: Maybe I missed it before but this is the first time I'm reading this. As far as I know shos said nothing in his role-pm states what happens in a no-lynch situation. If there is then he needs to tell us now or be lynched when he can. But I'm not going to die over a hated, you can dream on about that one.

@BRantz: unvote me. I have an investigative (informative) role. If you have a scumread on me, add it so I can defend, if not, then do no lynch.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm busy the rest of the day and early night so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in before today's deadline. I hope I'm still alive going into the night so I can check another player. Yes, my role allows me to check players, it's a sort of basic investigative role and my target will receive a message when I visit, regardless of the result.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Jeanne, you need to explainto me how you post elsewhere on the site and not here; especially when you're promising activity?

Are you lying about your role?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Drixx »

I will try and deliver to Titus a spy camera which will record everything she does or has done to her during the night and report that to the game in the morning. I think that's specific enough.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”