mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:20 am

Post by mathcam »

Unvote: Bob.
I think it was one to lynch, and now it's at least 2. But I only checked this page...if someone had already been voting for him, Bob's already lynched.
Bump bumpety bump bump. Let's vote for Bob and get Leo replaced.
p.s. or BOTH!

Cam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:22 am

Post by shadyforce »

But Bob's not lurking. No need to get him replaced.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:34 am

Post by mathcam »

No, Leo.

Cam
stupid_
stupid_
Townie
stupid_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:10 am

Post by stupid_ »

Riiight., sorry cam, but that made no sense to me. Moving along.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the tools, but why is a webcam an inspective device? They aren't exactly mobile, at least the ones I've used. Meh, thats just being nitpicky, probabaly doesn't matter. But the vote stays as I'm not sold on the claim yet.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:22 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Confirm Vote:
Banana Bob

Let me.. entice you with some of the information on military schools.. Once you arrive, they go through your luggage and they remove ALL NONESSENTIAL equipment from your bags. Cadets are expected to have nothing but the essentials during their stay at the military academy, those gadgets don't really work.

Bob's claim won't work. Sorry I haven't been paying attention to this game much, but Bob's claim is BS. Military schools do not allow for technological gadgets because they get in the way of building camaraderie. Perhaps at West Point or Colorado Springs, but definitely not here. (since this looks like a JROTC contingency)
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:54 pm

Post by blackhawk »

mathcam wrote: Based on the fact that blackhawk is the only unclaimed rank
i have told you my rank
and
my ability with this info you should be able to search for it becausae im not saying it again
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Why not? That's just being awkward :(.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:30 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well, I've used the doc protection (stupidly too might I add). Can't remember who though.

As for the webcam, I haven't used it yet since I didn't find anyone suspicious yet.

Vraak: No one ever said this war going to be a complete re-inactment of a military school. Besides, EPR can PROVE that I am what I've claimed. this can be done by rereading the message he got after he met me.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 2:48 am

Post by Vraak X »

And what would prevent you from having the gadgets and still not being scum?
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 7:03 am

Post by Prizm »

I suggest we wait until EPR posts to see if he can confirm Bob's ability. Although I do find it weird that a Gauss gun acts as a doctoral device.
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 1:50 pm

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

wow... I just read over my PM again about the meeting with banana bob, and it mentions (paraphrasing): spoiled brat; dad sends him stuff. so I'd assume that banana bob is what he says, unless he's a special scum with another ability.
freak with short term memory
stupid_
stupid_
Townie
stupid_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 3:55 pm

Post by stupid_ »

Did any of the other scum have abilities? I don't remeber it, but I'm not 100% on that.

Anyways,
unvote Banana Bob
for the time being, as his claim is confirmed.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 5:11 pm

Post by Vraak X »

How... convenient...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 9:28 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

If I remember correctly, C_D was able to write people up.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2004 1:40 am

Post by Tigris »

I would assume that since each of the mafia have differing names, that they also have differing abilities, but perhaps that is too much of an assumption. That said, since epr's results were the major reason for my vote
unvote: bb
, perhaps after work today I will be able to find someone else suspicious.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2004 9:05 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I'll probably get a lot of attention for this again but I'm going to say it anyway since we have no lead at all.

I see vraak very suspicious right now. to me he seems to be try extremely hard to find leads to get someone lynched.
When he used ranks to find scum, it looked to me like he's trying a bit too hard, but I suppose then it was logical that scum "could" be associated with rank.
But once I claim he immediately tried to disprove my claim by saying that you can take items into a military school. I suppose that could be true in real life, but I'm sure this game wouldn't be exactly the same as a military school, otherwise some of the roles wouldn't work eg how do you think we'll have mafia if it's a real military school.
And he made no attempt to disprove the prankster role, which would based on his idea on a military school, be an unlikely role in the game.

unvote: who I was voting if i was voting anyone

vote: vraak
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 3:32 am

Post by Prizm »

hmmm, you're making a good point Bob, Vraak has been really gunning for you, even after EPR confirmed your role.

FoS Vraak X
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 10:14 am

Post by mathcam »

blackhawk wrote:
mathcam wrote: Based on the fact that blackhawk is the only unclaimed rank
i have told you my rank
and
my ability with this info you should be able to search for it becausae im not saying it again
Well, let me point out 2 things that should clarify whatever confusion got into that head of yours.

The quote that your quoting was posted in April 13, 3 weeks ago. Your post where you revealed your rank was the day after, April 14. I'm not sure what you're getting all uppity about,
and
you're being obnoxious about it. What's that all about?
Riiight., sorry cam, but that made no sense to me. Moving along.
I'm not sure what was confusing here. I think Leo should be replaced. Are you disagreeing?

Unvote: BananaBob

Cam
stupid_
stupid_
Townie
stupid_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 1:28 pm

Post by stupid_ »

Not disagreeing cam, but I for some reason didn't get that from your post. Thanks, I'm on the same page now. How long has leo been away now?

I am kind of wondering about Vraak as well, as the role identification theory hasn't worked particularly well for us up to this point. However, I personally feel he's just misinformed at this point. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not convinced enough to vote yet.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 2:12 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Actually, if I hadn't been talking, several theories wouldn't have been formed up to this point.

And also, I still have my suspicions on Bob because 1) the rich kid story really doesn't seem to be working out [I think I know my military academies, I'm a Cdt. Lt. Colonel so I've been around to some on related business] and 2) the collaboration between Bob and EPR still doesn't quite check out.. You go on EPR's word and you go on Bob's word, both two people who I've suspected most about being a member of the mafia..

I am VERY confident that either 1) EPR is lying, OR 2) EPR is a high-ranking member of the mafia, and BB is a low-ranking member of the mafia. That would make sense, considering you had a Scum Colonel, and various scum elements in the lower enlisted positions. That would mean either another officer or a Senior NCO would be the next mafia member, and it still doesn't exclude that there can be two mafias left..

Which would be interesting, because up until this point, I have been hard pressed to pursue a lynch of EPR and of BB.

Now, I grow more adamant in my pursuit of them, because of something that happened during the night.

Scalebane may have not been the mafia's intended target after all. My role allows me to ward off any night actions performed on me or against me, and send kick it down to a lower ranking NCO. This includes heals by doctors, cop investigations, and of course, mafia kills. If the mafia attempted to kill me, they would kill that person. If the doctor tried to heal me, they would heal that person. If the cop tried.. well you get the picture..

I selected Scalebane as the target for the previous night. I just sort of plucked random names and decided Scalebane was the one for the night.. the next day he's found dead.. either the mafia wished to genuinely attack Scalebane or I was attacked and I delegated it down to him.. which would make total sense for my cause to press on with the EPR and BB issue even though it seems dead to you guys -- because of this knowledge that I now share with you.

I'm what's called the Lazy Sergeant. In the Army and in all the services, once you hit a certain pay grade, you start getting lazy. Well, I'm a Senior Master Sergeant, and that's an E8.. so Lo and Behold.. after all my dedicative services to the Air Force, I start getting lazy and delegate jobs down to lower ranking NCOs.. these "jobs" include night hits, and things of the nature I just described to you..

Ahh well.. Maybe this will get the game a bit moving.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 8:54 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Actually, it only confused me more :(.

I'll
unvote: BananaBob
for now. Still seems suspicious to me though.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 11:09 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

So how does EPR and I become suspicious simply because you got targetted last night.

In fact I think that claim can be made up, if we assume that he's scum, he's obviously going to know that scalebane got targetted. Now he could just use that and say that he was he make up such a role saying that he passes attacks onto him onto someone else and use scalebane as an example.

I also cannot understand why vraak would be targetted, scalebane is obviously more of a threat as he can give "cop investigations" to 2 other people, it would make sense that scum targets him at night.

Lastly I don't know why Vraak would claim so soon, his claim does not in anyway support his case against me yet he did so when he had only 1 vote. simply because of that I don't buy it.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:06 am

Post by Vraak X »

First off, I didn't claim because I wanted to get myself off the hook. And it'd be obvious for the mafia to try and target me because I go off and my theories are actually right as opposed to who is mafia and who's not. So what does mafia do? Try and get me. I just delegated it down.

And second, why in the world would I want to claim that I'm a SMsgt? It's just ludicrous! You have to get a good idea of military structure in order to understand the validity of my claim. If I were to take the easy road out of this, Banana Bob, I would have just made myself a cop as a CPT or something and target you. The position as Lazy Sergeant (Or SMsgt) that I presented to you is not even a role I would have thought Darkblade would have made. But I know that NCOs going higher on the pay scale tend to get lazier and lazier...

And the mafia didn't have validity as to Scalebane's claim. It would make sense, if I say that you and EPR are mafia members, you target me for the night because you find me the biggest threat, and the next day, Scalebane's dead because I delegated it down to him. I don't find it just coincidence that I chose Scalebane as the NCO I delegate it down to, BB.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:06 am

Post by Vraak X »

And yes, it would be rather stupid of me to roleclaim with that "unbelievable claim" with 1 vote. I didn't do it because I thought I was in lynch danger, I did it so that I can take down some scum!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 4:18 am

Post by mathcam »

Vote: Leo
, who is of the this same questionable rank and whose last post incidentally was mid-April.

Cam

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”