Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3308, Rubicon wrote:I'd also point out that while RM voted KC on day two, on day one his posts were a pretty classic case of distancing while voting other people.

In post 1370, RationalMadman wrote:Klingon yes, he's very scummy to me but I don't know if he plays 'middle' even as town or if this is specifically his scumplay. I'd be willing to lynch him though, but would much prefer a Xen/Graf lynch as despite Xen being an okayish player post-replacement, Graf did not towntell at all. He made consistently no sense and contradicted himself over and over.

Klingoncelt is scummy, but maybe it's just her playstyle. He'd much prefer to lynch one of those two townies instead.

In post 1403, RationalMadman wrote:The issue for me with the Klingon BW is that the people hopping on it are all my scumreads or null reads.

It's not that I particularly townread klingon, it's that the people attacking him are all outside of my town circle.

Here he's coming up with reasons why KC might not be scum after all.

In post 1752, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: bellaphant

I like this bandwagons for 2 reasons.

1) peace and rubicon are voting them and both seem towny enough to me.

2) If klingoncelt was looking for an easy bw to get attention off him, i bet he'd bus so when he dies they look towny.

I really hate the way he justifies his bellaphant vote by trying to tie her to KC at a point when he hasn't even voting KC. First it's inconsistent because his previous few mentions of KC have been about all the reasons why she might not be scum after all, but now he's treating her like definite scum out of the blew (to the point that he's looking for her partners.) And yet, still finding a reason to vote someone else. Ewww.

This is also p similar to how Elusive was calling madman scum but wasn't voting him 'cause her townbloc didn't agree with her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3348, Nero Cain wrote:and I had thought that Rubi was softclaiming an inno on Elusive. I thought his post that said it was a fact that Elusive was town was a soft claim.

No I claimed in my second post.

I'm pretty sure there's one more unclaimed PR though.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Actually there has to be another PR to explain the no kill.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Your play is really weird if you thought I was claiming that but whatever.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Here's another thing.

This doesn't guarantee anything but.

Grib, Rubicon, Nero, and myself are clearly trying to solve this damn thing right now even though we disagree on some people.

Dave, errant, RIP are pretty much cleared as it looks.

That leaves elusive, Peacebringer, Pisskop, Taly and Pointy.

Right away Taly looked to be contributing the most out of the bunch, Pointy was right there in lynching KC.

Thus we have Pisskop who'd biggest contribution so far was Rationalmadman actually having good posts at the beginning (though Rubicon does have some points still).

Peacebringer biggest contribution in scum hunting (from what I remember) was going off a vague idea that KC literally knew Ricastle's role and wants to lynch Pointy and myself to find the scum.

elusive's biggest contribution to scum hunting was.....well the RIP lead is pretty much dead. I guess her next goals are to go after Nero and myself? What has elusive actually added to back up her claims that me and Nero are scum, let alone a scum team. Where is the proof of her accusation?
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Grib »

If I absolutely had to, I'd lynch elusive after the other three are dead, Vamp.

In post 3352, Rubicon wrote:Actually there has to be another PR to explain the no kill.

Wow, I nearly forgot about that.

I think they should claim now if they're one of the suspected, or if, say, a Doctor protected one of the suspected from getting shot.

Otherwise, if you're already being townread, eh.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Grib »

It's just. A really strong meta read, and I'm having a tough time looking past that.

bluh
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Grib »

inb4 the scumteam collectively forgot to submit the N1 kill and coast on a fakeclaim
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1402, elusive wrote:I've seen KC mislynched as town for foot in the mouth kind of posts

In post 1831, elusive wrote:Unless someone can make a coherent case on why they think she's scum, I'm not buying what's been "sold" so far on her. There is something slightly different here but I'm sure those with the ability to infer can figure out why that may or may not be the case.

i think scum shot Boons n1 to recruit him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Grib »

That's an interesting theory.

And would make Boons' bussing of KC that much more hilarious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon did that to let scum know who he was.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Grib »

He did it a little too much.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Grib »

Also if the scumteam recruited him personally, he probably wouldn't have done that.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways Pisskop, elusive or Peace let's just pick one and go from there. Although i'd rather lynch in my
prefered order, i'm not completely against Pisskop first unless he can come in here and give solid reason why he shouldn't be lynched.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 3354, Vampirate wrote:Grib, Rubicon, Nero, and myself are clearly trying to solve this damn thing right now even though we disagree on some people.

I claim bull puckey on trying to solve the game, you are locked on me, you are attending to nothing else. You are locked on me because I had the gall to suspect you based on what was a primary reason for Ricastle case on KC. Hey, I have not been on the mark... I have been useless, certainly. Folks think lynching me can solve the game then do it. Don't sit around pointing and waiting to see if others will jump on board. But have you tried to solve the game nope.

As to nero... he has tunneled on elusive and tried to shift to elusive in the midst of the KC run up.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is nothing townie about her.

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3364, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 3354, Vampirate wrote:Grib, Rubicon, Nero, and myself are clearly trying to solve this damn thing right now even though we disagree on some people.

I claim bull puckey on trying to solve the game, you are locked on me, you are attending to nothing else. You are locked on me because I had the gall to suspect you based on what was a
primary reason for Ricastle case on KC.
Hey, I have not been on the mark... I have been useless, certainly. Folks think lynching me can solve the game then do it. Don't sit around pointing and waiting to see if others will jump on board. But have you tried to solve the game nope.

As to nero... he has tunneled on elusive and tried to shift to elusive in the midst of the KC run up.

Speaking of Nero, Nero do you agree with the bolded?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that Ric had a good case on KC? Yes I liked it.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 3366, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3364, PeaceBringer wrote:

I claim bull puckey on trying to solve the game, you are locked on me, you are attending to nothing else. You are locked on me because I had the gall to suspect you based on what was a
primary reason for Ricastle case on KC.
Hey, I have not been on the mark... I have been useless, certainly. Folks think lynching me can solve the game then do it. Don't sit around pointing and waiting to see if others will jump on board. But have you tried to solve the game nope.

Speaking of Nero, Nero do you agree with the bolded?

that is my understanding of ricastle's case... you think I pulled my thinking at the start of the voting out of my ass? That stuck in my mind as ricastle's primary case...
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3367, Nero Cain wrote:that Ric had a good case on KC? Yes I liked it.

No, i'm asking if you agree with Peace that Ricastle's primary case on KC was her supposedly knowing his role?

Thoughts?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Grib »

You sure are a fan of ellipses, PB.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3369, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3367, Nero Cain wrote:that Ric had a good case on KC? Yes I liked it.

No, i'm asking if you agree with Peace that Ricastle's primary case on KC was her supposedly knowing his role?

Thoughts?

I think it was a big part of it yes. She called his power weak and then avoided answering questions about it. Was it his primary case? no. His OC was about KC selectively scumhunting me and having a very weird reason to suspect me.

I am not sure where you are going with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3351, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3348, Nero Cain wrote:and I had thought that Rubi was softclaiming an inno on Elusive. I thought his post that said it was a fact that Elusive was town was a soft claim.

No I claimed in my second post.

I'm pretty sure there's one more unclaimed PR though.

I know this NOW but that's what I thought your "its a fact that Elusive is town" was.

We have 3 claimed prs and 1 dead pr. I think that we'll have
AT MOST
6 town prs. I think 4 prs are too few so 5 is the sweet spot so I think Peace is scummy (just like I think RIP is scummy) but I'd rather not lynch him today.

My preference is Elusive for the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like lets just pretend that RIP and PB are both town prs that makes all of

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PeaceBringer
RIP
Errantparabola

conf town

I am town reading both

PointYBagelS and Vampirate

leaving a POE pool of

elusive
pisskop
Rubicon
Taly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm also not super super high on Rubi/Taly scum so Elusive/Piss seem like the optimal lynches for the day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”