Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

*frothing at mouth* That's the second most frustrating schtick I've dealt with lately. q.q
Someone talk at me/with me about Bookitty.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 2270, House wrote:
In post 2268, Prolapsed Brain wrote:House: If you are so dead-set on lynching RC, why is your vote on Cheeto? With, I might add, RC?

These things do not seem to be like the other.

I can tell you're not paying very close attention to the thread.

Admittedly, I'm not. I don't invest a lot of time in kindergarten quibbling.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:39 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Cheeto, don't subject yourself to reading house's posts.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Skybird »

Cheetory, I don't have much experience with bookitty. What specifically is pinging you about her?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:57 am

Post by lalaladucks »

mannnn

:(

so much fighting

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

he's literally not even reading the thread

he votes for me cause it's the easiest option

hasn't contributed anything useful at all (yes ik hypocrisy blah blah)
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

:roll:
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Guys, why is Lala still alive? Also, I get why the grouping of Cheetory and RC is happening; it makes sense. But I actually think it's just post match familiarity into a new game rather than alignment indicative. I always feel kind of connected to other people when we recently finish a game together then end up in another game with each other.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Will be gone for the day.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No one besides House who is scum and trying to act irrational to push people off his scent thinks that there's any sort of logical grouping of me and Cheetory6.

Cheeto's on the other scumteam though.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Again, which one?
Am I on the one with Varsoon or the one without Varsoon? This is important stuff RC. You said you wanted me to hunt for the other team so I need to know which one I'm supposed to hunt for.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Because if it's the one without Varsoon then I can just focus on associative tells with Varsoon.
Let me know.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay, so since I'm scumreading Bookitty and I have a theory, I'll just assume I'm supposed to be on the scumteam without Varsoon for now, okay?
Is that okay?
Okay.
Cool.

Bookitty wrote:Varsoon reaching out to me feels town, but he may know me well enough to know that, omg WIFOM! No, I do think he's town for the moment, but I want to reiterate: I SLEEP AT NIGHT. I WORK DURING THE DAY. Please don't start whining about my participation level before a full day has passed or I'll get VERY GROUCHY.

@Bookitty
, can you please explain at me why your wariness of Varsoon stopped just because of Ozgin?

Bookitty wrote:Varsoon, you magnificent bastard, you might not be scum after all!
You know this is multiball, so you being like "oh man Ozgin and Varsoon aren't scum together so Varsoon isn't scum!" feels weird.

Holy wow, an actual line of questioning that isn't "I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE SCUM AND AM GOING TO SIT ON THIS READ AND DO NOTHING WITH IT BUT POSTURE FOR DAYS."
Take notes RC and House. This is how you get shit done.
#semifakescumhunting [get it because I'm totally on the scumteam that didn't have Varsoon on it]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sky wrote:Cheetory, I don't have much experience with bookitty. What specifically is pinging you about her?
I mean I don't have a huge amount of experience with Boo either?
But the general idea is:
i) She pushes Ozgin seriously thinking he's scum. Once he flips we haven't seen anything from her since, which kind of comes across as her trying to lay low IMO. Her reads are too focused this game and it makes me think she's trying to get by on focusing on one person at a time without having to associate herself with anyone else.
ii) She let go of her hardtownread on Titus a little too easily.
iii) And now I have the added casedness of her read on Varsoon developing in a manner that would suggest she's only hunting for one scumteam.
Boom. Case.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Kitz »

Sorry that I haven't been much active, upset over having hurt a really important friend.

#Cheetory : I think there's more who have pushed Ozgin seriously thinking that he's a scum.
As for that hardtownread being let go on Titus, was it before the flippitydippidy freakout?
I agree that it's weird tho. Pressure?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

My issue with Boo isn't that she hardpushed Ozgin.
I don't think anyone who was pushing that didn't seriously believe that he was going to flip scum.
I just think that she was worried about the fallout over it and has been trying to fly under the radar.
The focus is on the behavior after the Ozginflip rather than before it.

And yes, I realize that her flip on Titus came after the slip, but like.. I don't know it just seems like she should have been a little less convinced that Titus was scum. I can articulate it more clearly with quotes and stuff if you'd like?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Skybird »

I do see she hasn't been back since the Titus flip. But she did vote for Titus. I would like to see why you feel she should have been less convinced that Titus was scum please.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Skybird »

RC can you provide reasons why Cheet is scum? I have him as a pretty solid town read.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:I think Cheetory is town. Titus too, though I would not likely lynch her today even if I wasn't already town reading her because of general respect I have for a particular scumhunting technique she uses.

Bookitty wrote:I have a rock-solid townread on Titus by this point. She definitely tunnels as town and I see that here with no hesitation or backing off whatsoever.

She has a respect for Titus that would make her unwilling to lynch her even if she was scum and that transitions into a strong townread. Probably the townread she was most vocal about on D1.
It just seems inconsistent that she wouldn't be more hesitant on Titus being scum.
I can see it easier as coming from a place of it not mattering that much to her that Titus is being easylynched because even if she flips town, it's still a lynch that's progressing towards endgame and the people hardpushing it will get more attention that Boo will get from it.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Bookitty »

Sorry for my absence; I had a bunch of stuff to do!

@Cheetory: You get that this is multi-ball, right, and that scum have to hunt the other scum and that they don't know who the other scum are?

So why, if I were scum, would I hard-clear someone else as town in that way?

I STILL do not feel like I was that wrong because Titus was NOT groupscum and honestly, I hadn't noticed that we even had an SK in this setup.

So what is your point again?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:You get that this is multi-ball, right, and that scum have to hunt the other scum and that they don't know who the other scum are?
Well that's literally the point of my question to you on why you decided to clear Varsoon based on Ozgin seeming like scum to you.
Please respond to that.

Bookitty wrote:So why, if I were scum, would I hard-clear someone else as town in that way?
The thing is that you didn't hardclear her? You literally changed your mind and voted for her? :/
But okay, let's pretend that you did hard-clear her.
Is buddying not a thing? Staying on Titus's good side would be beneficial for scum because she can get very focused and aggressive in her pushes in a way that's undesirable. Keeping out of her crosshairs by buddying her could be a good way to do that, no? You changed your stance on her 100% from hardtown to obvscum when it became opportunistic to do so, in such a manner that doesn't strike me as being 100% genuine.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2187, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 2170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2140, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Taly and lalalala are scummates.

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

So will you not scumread Taly when I flip town?

Cause that's what will happen.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

VOTE: Taly

tallyho!

In post 2279, lalaladucks wrote:mannnn

:(

so much fighting

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

he's literally not even reading the thread

he votes for me cause it's the easiest option

hasn't contributed anything useful at all (yes ik hypocrisy blah blah)

These two votes are BS duckie. You voted for Taly and said you'd give reasons later. Then you switch over to Prolapsed without ever giving your reasons for Taly. I feel like you are just trolling this game at this point. I'm pretty disappointed if you are doing this as town because you are hurting the game.

Are you going to tell me why you voted for Taly in the first place or give better reasons for Prolapsed or am I wasting my time asking?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 2294, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:You get that this is multi-ball, right, and that scum have to hunt the other scum and that they don't know who the other scum are?
Well that's literally the point of my question to you on why you decided to clear Varsoon based on Ozgin seeming like scum to you.
Please respond to that.

Bookitty wrote:So why, if I were scum, would I hard-clear someone else as town in that way?
The thing is that you didn't hardclear her? You literally changed your mind and voted for her? :/
But okay, let's pretend that you did hard-clear her.
Is buddying not a thing? Staying on Titus's good side would be beneficial for scum because she can get very focused and aggressive in her pushes in a way that's undesirable. Keeping out of her crosshairs by buddying her could be a good way to do that, no? You changed your stance on her 100% from hardtown to obvscum when it became opportunistic to do so, in such a manner that doesn't strike me as being 100% genuine.

The comment about Varsoon was directly related to Ozgin and was a sarcastic comment about his reads. Reread the whole thing with Ozgin saying it and it's going to make a lot more sense. Like this:

Ozgin: "Varsoon, you magnificent bastard..."

I thought that would be obvious from context.

Yeah, if someone I'm hard townreading makes a scumslip it's going to change my read on them, hard as that may be to believe. I'm not incapable of being wrong and my reads often change over the course of the game; the posts you quoted came WELL before the scumslip. Are you seriously arguing that I should have "stayed the course" even when I wasn't sure of Titus-town anymore?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ISOdives can make it hard to fully understand context. Will take another look at it tonight and see if what you're saying is true.

Bookitty wrote:Yeah, if someone I'm hard townreading makes a scumslip it's going to change my read on them, hard as that may be to believe. I'm not incapable of being wrong and my reads often change over the course of the game; the posts you quoted came WELL before the scumslip. Are you seriously arguing that I should have "stayed the course" even when I wasn't sure of Titus-town anymore?
You're being very absolute this game Boo.
I can't tell if you treating everything as black and white is genuine or not. :?
Of course I'm not implying that you should have still been like "loltitusisobvtownstill". I'm implying that you completely flipping your read there looks opportunistic. It's the COMPLETE flip that bugs me. The lack of hesitation. The certainty there looks fake and uncaring.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Bookitty »

At the point I voted Titus I wasn't absolutely sure, no. But there's no way to proceed with the game if we don't find out, imo. I was confident enough to vote her. As it turns out, she was third party and the scumslip was completely meaningless, even though it netted us the SK.

You don't need to ISOdive. Read the thing you picked out in that post IN the post, including the quote right above it. I don't think it's something you can miss if you actually read the post carefully.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2283, RadiantCowbells wrote:No one besides House who is scum and trying to act irrational to push people off his scent thinks that there's any sort of logical grouping of me and Cheetory6.

Cheeto's on the other scumteam though.

What makes you think House and Cheetory are scum on opposing teams? Please elaborate on this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”