shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:50 am

Post by shos »

it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:51 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

ELIMINATE ALL VCs

ELIMINATE PRIOR POST

ELIMINATE WHATEVER SHOS ASKS

No effect
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Ricastle »

So, ARS...why can you not do this anymore?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1421, Bellaphant wrote:Ric, other than appreciating your support, what are your thoughts on drixx? He's playing the elusive (not the player) and mysterious card way more than I've ever seen from him - it's really unusual to not know his thoughts and it's weirding me out.

With ARS and shos being so vocal, it worries me that scum are hiding out.

ARS, seeing as you can't do it anymore (boooo, why?) can you explain more clearly about town-firming? As roles are not alignment indicative, would it be an issue anymore?

If someone made a request for a certain post I could nuke it and be told their alignment. And that it would only be dickish to town.

@Ricastle -- Because my nukes got disarmed by the mod :(
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:55 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

So I manipulated Titus into making a request for that post so I could know what I already suspected that she was town and elusive was playing me like a fiddle.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:59 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

It was a shitty VC to analyze anyway so no loss to town and gain a townfirm. Other than everyone trying to mislynch me which always happens.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1425, shos wrote:it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.

Were you given a choice to open it or not?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1428, A Royal Saint wrote:If someone made a request for a certain post I could nuke it and be told their alignment. And that it would only be dickish to town.

That doesn't sound remotely believable. What constitutes a request?

Did he give a reason why? Funny how this happens right when you're asked to expound on the townfirms.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lol I did expand and the disarming came before Bella's request. More panicking from Ricastle. I offer myself in trade. Lynch me and when not if I flip town lynch Ricastle and elusive. Elusive for the multiple slips and Ricastle for the constant flailing. You have been asking all game 8-) Another "ask" won't panic me.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 1428, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1421, Bellaphant wrote:Ric, other than appreciating your support, what are your thoughts on drixx? He's playing the elusive (not the player) and mysterious card way more than I've ever seen from him - it's really unusual to not know his thoughts and it's weirding me out.

With ARS and shos being so vocal, it worries me that scum are hiding out.

ARS, seeing as you can't do it anymore (boooo, why?) can you explain more clearly about town-firming? As roles are not alignment indicative, would it be an issue anymore?

If someone made a request for a certain post I could nuke it and be told their alignment. And that it would only be dickish to town.

That indeed does not sount even nearly believable.

you changed your claim 5 times.

I'm thinking this is a scum-scum fight
In post 1431, Drixx wrote:
In post 1425, shos wrote:it kinda said that I inspire everyone and am super awesome and shit.

Were you given a choice to open it or not?

yes.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Think as you like. The truth is I am town and not lying. My power has been changed and I will explain post game and I am adjusting. Elusive and Ricastle are scum and I will say it to my grave.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Drixx »

Okay. I think I can do something with my power that isn't just for laughs. I sent you a package with explosives designed to have a fruitsplosion if you opened it. I wanted to see if my message with the gift would be relayed, and it was. I wanted to see if I would be allowed to send potentially dangerous things, and I am. I'm open to suggestions for things I can do; however, please bear in mind that Ika has reserved the right to draw a line on what I can do, presumably with the intent that I not break the game. He gave me an analogy of lucid dreaming, and I don't want to say any more than that, if that's okay.

Ideas appreciated, but I won't be saying what I'm going to do. I used last night to test with someone who looked super obvtown and who I figured I could trust to be honest with me about how precise what I sent was received.

I see no reason to really hide this. As far as I'm aware, two people visited me during the night. One was obviously Ricastle as he got a fruit and threw it at ARS. Since I claimed fruit vending machine and said anyone visiting me would receive a fruit, he already outed himself as having visited me, so I see no harm in saying that. Someone else visited me and gave me a low quality Bulletproof Vest. I've clarified with Ika whether or not it's passive or active and whether it's limited or not, but I'll keep that information to myself.

I'm clearly not the only person who can give out gifts at night, and clearly not the only person who can give out
useful
gifts at night. Shos helpfully confirmed some things for me on how what I do works.

So Ricastle visited me and I'm not dead. The possibilities should be pretty obvious and since I was pretty open about what I am and do, rolecop doesn't make sense as a reason to visit me. Since my package to Shos went through, I also wasn't roleblocked. Ergo, unless something drastically changes, anyone making a push against Ricastle {Looking at you, ARS} is getting huge scum points.

P-edit: Despite the fact that ARS had access to the knowledge that Ricastle visited me during the night, and also knew there was no reason to rolecop me, and
also
knew that I had successfully delivered a package to Shos and was therefore not roleblocked, he still insists that Ricastle is scum, which is ridiculously improbable given the information available. I'm running out of patience with ARS just completely failing to engage in any sort of reasoning at all.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Drixx your argument is horribly flawed. Ricastle can be scum if elusive did the NK (or their partner if you do not believe in a scumslip).
2) yes I will continue insisting as I have good reason to. It will make sense upon my lynch and post game.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

My reads do not and will not change to be "convenient" lynch me or acknowledge they are there and valid. Get over it.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:24 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

3) Titus was a town firm and probably all kills went in that direction. Duh. Smart scum play. 8-) Assuming I am scum when I townfirm someone would be playing against wincon.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm not so sure of Ric and elusive being scum. I could see maybe 1 of them with Flubber, but both of them would be a huge gamble for scum to make and I'm not sure they would do that. Would they? I actually considered Ric 3rd party and maybe elusive too because I did get a townfeel with her at times. Ric looks genuinely frustrated to me so I still don't think there's mafia there, even though I can follow saint's thoughtprocess, but 3rd party is still a possibility.

I haven't gotten a conclusive result but what I got suggested innocent. I'll have to reveal my exact role if you want more information and I'd rather not do that on this result yet. I want to figure a couple of things out before I reveal more.

I don't have more to add right now, my head is spinning from tiredness. I also think the discussion on setup caused a lot of distraction and I hope I can contribute a little more tomorrow.

PEdit: I really need sleep but right now I still don't know what to think of saint. And I think Drixx made a good point about Ric, although what saint said could be true as well..
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 am

Post by shos »

I'm inclined to believe Drixx's 1436 and consider a Ricastle+ARS team, when all this is a really good orchaestra.

Drixx, are you scum reading me? there's a reason I am asking.
Also, were you after the Bins flip?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am

Post by shos »

@wanderer:
Elusive is probably town, I agree. Your argument that the frustration sorta makes Ric town is faulty though; frustration can come on both sides, and as scum, it's ESPECIALLY frustrating if someone throws a *true shit* argument against you to call you scum. scum caught for the wrong reason -> EXTREME FRUSTRATION.

since we do not know the nature of any third party scum we shouldn't be counting on that and assuming that.

innocent on who?

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Ricastle »

If you are somehow town ARS, you are going to look like an utter fool post-game; nothing more.

Wanderer, who did you target?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

if you're so sure why aren't you voting me? Hmmm

And I am beyond town. This is clearly a scum driven campaign between that and changing mechanics this slot was fucked. I am staying offline for a while but since people are too chicken shit to actually vote me as they know what I am saying is true then here's a gift

VOTE: ARS

Peace out
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:50 am

Post by shos »

now why on earth would you vote yourself?

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1444, A Royal Saint wrote:if you're so sure why aren't you voting me? Hmmm

And I am beyond town. This is clearly a scum driven campaign between that and changing mechanics this slot was fucked. I am staying offline for a while but since people are too chicken shit to actually vote me as they know what I am saying is true then here's a gift

VOTE: ARS

Peace out
:facepalm:

I am voting you. Don't talk to me about flailing and then go on to do shit like this, jesus christ.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1441, shos wrote:I'm inclined to believe Drixx's 1436 and consider a Ricastle+ARS team, when all this is a really good orchaestra.

Drixx, are you scum reading me? there's a reason I am asking.
Also, were you after the Bins flip?

I was scum reading you for a lot of yesterday's day phase. Your co-cooperativeness today has swung you considerably into the other column.

@ARS - You seem to be missing the point about Ricastle visiting me. He didn't visit me to kill me. There was no reason to visit me to Role Cop me because I was super open about exactly what I was. My night action happened so he didn't visit me to block me. What exactly do you posit a scum Ricastle visited me in order to do since I didn't die, there was no reason to role cop me and I wasn't role blocked?

Moonbeam Logic is not a sufficient answer. You want me to re-evaluate, then give me a case on why Ricastle is probably scum despite having mechanical information that makes that super unlikely?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Drixx »

Oh, and to top it off ... he freaking publicly revealed he had visited me by throwing the fruit he got from me. If there's a doctor in the game who saved me (why wouldn't they save Titus?), and Ricastle were scum who had tried and failed to kill me, why on earth would he out himself as having visited me?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

Drixx,
1. good answer. makes me believe you.
2. I will repeat to you that this game's roles and alignments are randomized. as such, scum may have roles that are completely and utterly useless for them. and just so that they can use it, or "prove their townieness" with it, they may just use it like a townie would. so in this game, specifically, your logic is not working.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”