Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Bins »

also never in all the games ive played has someone ever told me to go fuck myself so please

seriously

reconsider what youre typing before you post.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 697, Bins wrote:
In post 694, Drixx wrote:Maybe I expect too much from people?

probably????

i actually dgaf that you are a PR that doesnt excuse you from scumhunting - which you werent doing

You don't know of any scumhunting that I've done in my notes and you never will, because you think after being a worthless lurksack and pushing me for bullshit reasons you can sit here and berate me. You don't get my reads. You don't get my thoughts. You can, literally, go have sex with yourself ... or have sexual intercourse with a flying taurus for all I care ... {You smart enough figure out what that means?

I'll be Prodging until scum murder me. Town with common sense and any drive at all would be well served to evaluate the hypocrites who thought piling votes on me without any critical thought was a good idea. Scum love to sheep on bullshit, so there's probably scum there.

Also, Bins referred to an ongoing game and needs a warning.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 702, Drixx wrote:Also, Bins referred to an ongoing game and needs a warning.

uhhh... no i didnt

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 699, Bins wrote:SERIOUSLY IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THREE PRESSURE VOTES AS PR WHEN THIS GAME TAKES LIKE 3/4 VOTES TO LYNCH BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT YOU SHOULD REALLY NOT BE PLAYING THE GAME CAUSE YOU NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG YOU DONT NEED TO BE A JERK OK

You referred to an ongoing game, which is objectively and undeniably wrong.

You also made a stupid sheep vote and failed to engage your brain {if you are town}, or you got yourself a huge spotlight on you {if you are scum}. I'm betting on the latter because your back and forth with me just doesn't read as honest townie. At all.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Bins »

if anyone needs a warning its you omg

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 680, Bins wrote:this ain't an IC game

be the change

The only game for which I have ever been an IC is ongoing. You referred to it. You broke the rules. Own it, scum.

Did you ever hear of the emotional outburst gambit? Have you ever seen me just randomly flip out?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 704, Drixx wrote:You also made a stupid sheep vote and failed to engage your brain {if you are town}, or you got yourself a huge spotlight on you {if you are scum}. I'm betting on the latter because your back and forth with me just doesn't read as honest townie. At all.

1) i was the first vote

2) im honestly just defending what i think is right at this moment... nothing to do with the game

3) I DIDNT TALK ABOUT AN ONGOING GAME

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 706, Drixx wrote:
In post 680, Bins wrote:this ain't an IC game

be the change

The only game for which I have ever been an IC is ongoing. You referred to it. You broke the rules. Own it, scum.

Did you ever hear of the emotional outburst gambit? Have you ever seen me just randomly flip out?

what?????

im seriously not talking about an ongoing game

im seriously referring to the fact you act like an IC in every game

i haven't even read your IC game

so drop it

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Bins »

drixx if you have reads you would have mentioned them when you were voted rather than flipping the heck out

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 709, Bins wrote:drixx if you have reads you would have mentioned them when you were voted rather than flipping the heck out

You seem to think you know me very well. Do you find my play in the last page to be normal for me? Is it more likely that I just lost my mind and went crazy, or that I had a reason to throw a bunch of emotionally charged posts into the game?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Bins »

IC as a playstyle

not IC as the game youre in

uhhhhg hghg

gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

I'll be back when Drixx calms down.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 691, Drixx wrote:I'm the doctor, morons. Someone keeping from drawing attention != scum. Sometimes I despair at the lack of subtlety from people.

Claiming with only 3 votes when this game isn't moving that much and you could of fought off the votes on you by giving reads or engaging the game is ridiculous. You don't have to act obvtown or draw a lot of attention to yourself as a PR, but you shouldn't make yourself look like scum either by lashing out at people, being defensive, and doing absolutely nothing to game solve. I am shit at dealing with scummy PR's as town. It's one of my biggest faults as a townie because I push people like that because I think they are scum. But PR's should still act town and get the votes off them that way by giving reads or doing something to game solve. I have seen scum many times search out people acting like you as possible PR's for NK's just so you are aware. You don't have to play like scum as a PR.
In post 692, Drixx wrote:Now that I'm going to get murdered, look at the people using the severely terribad logic of "Nobody is doing anything, but let's single out one guy for encouraging someone to do something instead of complain about it."
Opportunistic scum + idiots = I'd rather just be dead than deal with this game.

Insulting people and claiming early and freaking out doesn't really help the situation. You can still tell us who you think the scum are in this game because as town, that would be the most helpful to us right now instead of throwing a fit.
In post 694, Drixx wrote:The game has 2-4 J rolls, based upon House's flip.
The game has 0-1 T rolls, since I am not 1-shot.
The game has from 1-5 S Rolls, based upon Marcrell's flip.
The low amount of T rolls combined with at least 3 J+S rolls at least gives some hope that the scum team isn't super powerful. Any K or C roles that pop up will be even better news.
Perhaps if you all applied a little common sense and rationality you would have realized I was paying attention, trying to work out the game, and probably had a reason to avoid drawing a bunch of attention. Ridiculously disappointed if any of you lot are actually town.
Maybe I expect too much from people?
P-edit: "JFC" what the hell is with people who know better who can't be bothered, apparently, to pay even a basic level of attention.

Well, why can't you post the above in thread then? And why do you feel the need to continue to insult people?
In post 698, Drixx wrote:
Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Someone bitched that the game was moving slowly. I had a minute to respond and suggested a way they could jump start it. Every single one of you who put retarded votes on me are just as lurksack worthless as he was. You lack the common sense to actually review the fucking game and apply rational critical thinking. "What town motive might Drixx have for not hard charging and running the game?"
Un-fucking-believable.

This is uncalled for and way too hostile. Not this shit off Drixx. It helps no one.
In post 702, Drixx wrote:
In post 697, Bins wrote:
In post 694, Drixx wrote:Maybe I expect too much from people?

probably????
i actually dgaf that you are a PR that doesnt excuse you from scumhunting - which you werent doing

You don't know of any scumhunting that I've done in my notes and you never will, because you think after being a worthless lurksack and pushing me for bullshit reasons you can sit here and berate me. You don't get my reads. You don't get my thoughts. You can, literally, go have sex with yourself ... or have sexual intercourse with a flying taurus for all I care ... {You smart enough figure out what that means?
I'll be Prodging until scum murder me. Town with common sense and any drive at all would be well served to evaluate the hypocrites who thought piling votes on me without any critical thought was a good idea. Scum love to sheep on bullshit, so there's probably scum there.
Also, Bins referred to an ongoing game and needs a warning.

No one knows of any scumhunting you've done in your notes because we can't see your notes. No we don't get your thoughts. I for one, am not a mind reader. This talk of who people can have sex with is completely unacceptable. So again, knock this shit off Drixx!!

I'm considering asking for you to be replaced for this crap or replacing out myself. This is BS and no one needs to deal with this garbage. Last time I freaked out in a game like this, I was force replaced and the one other time it happened before that I voluntarily replaced out.

You calm the fuck down right now. There is nothing wrong with trying to get discussion going and voting for people to make that happen. If you can't handle votes without insulting people and being a jerk, then maybe you are playing the wrong game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Bins »

Drixx wasn't making any sense there so I'm getting the impression that he just shouldn't have logged on. Sometimes you push the wrong buttons at the wrong time.

gtkas
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Silverwolf beat me to most of what I was gonna say, Drixx announces that votes don't bother him, and then becomes extremely infuriated at people voting for him. He then says he was trying not to draw attention right before claiming mostly unprompted with just a few votes and like 2 people pushing him. I still don't think he is definitely scum though, this does look a bit like he's just having an extremely off day.

Take some time off Drixx.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Maruchan »

So I am extremely checked out of this game, because of the high volume of DramaLamaz between House, and Peace day one, and silver a tad (but bearable on its own), and now drixx today.

Also feel that silver's him/me replace if happens is completely justifiable.

also drixx reached way to fucking far trying to achieve a modkill relating ongoing games, I feel that was scummy as fuck, because he just strateched to ofar to try and achieve it. And I know that as scum in the past I have attempted to metagame the rules into modkills to progress more town deaths earlier in the game. so.

Still think we should be voting vonflare who has YET TO POST HIS PEACE CASE, and it's been OVER A WEEK INTO THE DAY SINCE HE WAS ASKED
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

For serious? People get a warning for referring to ongoing games in a way that is tangental or doesn't appear to be necessarily intentional. You think I want anyone modkilled?

Also, "Have sexual intercourse with a flying taurus" basically means "Take a flying F*** with a donut", which is a phrase that was common decades ago and was a way to demonstrate that I could say something nasty without using nasty words. The point being that the profanity isn't at all the point of the posts I made.

Anyone who has played with me or done any meta on me knows that I don't fly off the handle, that I will endure a pretty decent amount of abuse coming my way before I respond by giving some back, and that I'm an advocate of civility and rational play. Knowing those things, can anyone make any guess at all as to why I made the series of posts that I did? Unless I were randomly on steroids or something {I'm not, and on the once or twice a year occasions that my doctors put me on a steroid, I warn people}, there's no way that comes out of me without a purpose.

Part of that purpose is served, with people actually talking again. We'll see if anyone figures out the rest of why I did that.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Okay so I didn't realise how long vonflare has been dragging this PB thing out since I admittedly haven't been around much either. I just can't quite get engaged in this game.

My current opinion on PB is that I'm just somewhat put off by his overall playstyle and how he talks, if vonflare ever gives his case, I'll definitely consider it since I still have a bad gut feeling about PB but that's about it.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Drixx, I'm not going to try to figure out if you performed some gambit by creating a bunch of drama and insulting people. I'm not interested in trying to figure you out any more.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 717, Drixx wrote:For serious? People get a warning for referring to ongoing games in a way that is tangental or doesn't appear to be necessarily intentional. You think I want anyone modkilled?

Also, "Have sexual intercourse with a flying taurus" basically means "Take a flying F*** with a donut", which is a phrase that was common decades ago and was a way to demonstrate that I could say something nasty without using nasty words. The point being that the profanity isn't at all the point of the posts I made.

Anyone who has played with me or done any meta on me knows that I don't fly off the handle, that I will endure a pretty decent amount of abuse coming my way before I respond by giving some back, and that I'm an advocate of civility and rational play. Knowing those things, can anyone make any guess at all as to why I made the series of posts that I did? Unless I were randomly on steroids or something {I'm not, and on the once or twice a year occasions that my doctors put me on a steroid, I warn people}, there's no way that comes out of me without a purpose.

Part of that purpose is served, with people actually talking again. We'll see if anyone figures out the rest of why I did that.

I don't know what it's going to take for you to realize that I haven't even read the game you're taking about. I'm literally saying that you act like a teacher (an "IC") in every game that you play. That's all. So drop it or Maruchan will be right and you are taking this way too far.

And I don't care what you're intentions are. You were still a freaking dick. And I have respect for play like that.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Bins »

*no respect, lmfao.

gtkas
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

:shakinghead: speechless...
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 720, Bins wrote:Part of that purpose is served, with people actually talking again.

Was the other purpose to make people angry/apathetic? Because that worked too.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Bins »

Oops, quoting a quote fucks things up.