Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Tere »

Which bit of I'm not looking at this game until tomorrow was unclear from my ISO?

I'm town, but you are going to need to wait on any reads. Also I don't get what you are getting at there. That looks rather odd to me. I see it as standard to read through a predecessor's ISO. Can you explain why that is not town motivated por favor?
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*

can anyone make order while I sleep

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6860335
^^^this is what I'm looking for, or at least something similar, or even nearing anything in that level
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Tere: the part where you said that yesterday too and so far it seems like all you did is look at elusive's iso. If that's a townslot then it doesn't matter what she said because you should assume it was all genuine and really only anti-town alligned players would need to see what their predecessor was playing at. I've only replaced into a game once on this site and that was a townslot, the first thing I did was skim the game, read the game, then read the iso of the lynched scum (good town that game) and last part was checking how my predecessor looked because that really wasn't relevant to me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1502, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Tere: the part where you said that yesterday too and so far it seems like all you did is look at elusive's iso. If that's a townslot then it doesn't matter what she said because you should assume it was all genuine and really only anti-town alligned players would need to see what their predecessor was playing at. I've only replaced into a game once on this site and that was a townslot, the first thing I did was skim the game, read the game, then read the iso of the lynched scum (good town that game) and last part was checking how my predecessor looked because that really wasn't relevant to me.

Horsepucky. I got my role PM 19 hours ago at 5 am when I scanned email before being AFK for the morning. I confirmed just over 12 hours ago. Why do you expect it's reasonable for me to have scanned the game, read the game etc etc. in that time frame and expect I have no other commitments. Tomorrow is in at least 9 hours from now, I like sleep?

Can you explain precisely why you are putting unwarranted pressure on this slot?

VOTE: Wanderer

Shoo. I'll be back when I've read properly and can contribute to the game. I don't make derp reads under lame pressure.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh shoot, I messed up timetags. Thought over 24 hours had passed but I was wrong..
Ok so that doesn't apply anymore, but you still focused on your predecessor's iso before anything else. Sleep well, I'm looking forward to your reads.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will answer questions to me late tonight. RL stiuff
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Still have RL but the short version is this:

1) my power wasn't meant to have unlimited nukes and be a townfirming device. I read it as such and then tried to use it as such.
Therefore midway through day one I suffered some tweaks that invalidated prior statements that were valid were not.
2) I tried running a gambit Titus is known for. She even pointed out my weird response just in the wrong way.
3) when I said I would handle it and then proceeded to townfirm Titus elusive and Ricastle both panicked.
4) elusive said they would "handle" shos and McMenno yesterday. Then nothing.
5) I continue to push my theory and then elusive says "but that is not what happened" implying definitive knowledge.

Tere please address the last post before elusive's replaceout

6) then it went through another change today. :/ So pretty much I am VT. But it feels bastard even if by definition it is not.

And yes this is brief this is a phone post.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by shos »

See, ARS, this is where you did wrong.

Suppposedly, if some asked you to nuke a specific VC you'd get their alignment, yes?
So why not use it as a 12x Daycop?

VOTE: A Royal Saint

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

That is what I was doing. The role had to use vote counts though hence trying to find anyone who used a vote count so I could aim properly. But it failed :/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

What was stopping you from just saying "everyone please request a VC so I can delete it and get your alignment"?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by shos »

^^^this.

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Claiming investigative works really well d1. Just ask Titus. Oh wait.

2) I have fake claimed cop in a lot of games. Titus and elusive would have tried to stop it. I had to work around what would be their skepticism.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Furthermore it had to be a request not prompted by me. Because only those who would need a VC are town. You will see based on my role PM.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1511, A Royal Saint wrote:1) Claiming investigative works really well d1. Just ask Titus. Oh wait.

2) I have fake claimed cop in a lot of games. Titus and elusive would have tried to stop it. I had to work around what would be their skepticism.
:facepalm:

In post 1512, A Royal Saint wrote:Furthermore it had to be a request not prompted by me. Because only those who would need a VC are town. You will see based on my role PM.
This is bullshit. Why are you willing to die to prove something you can just paraphrase right now? This is either a gambit or a concession. Either way, it isn't town.

Titus is the only role we have seen that requires VCs to work. Your claim that you could townfirm more players therefore makes no bloody sense!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Ricastle »

ARS's role PM sounds like it would make a great novel.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by shos »

ARS is flailing really bad. No true scotsman, anyone?
He changed his claim about 7 times by now.

ARS, you are probably lying; if you went ahead and said 'everyone ask me to nuke a vc somewhen in the game', would that suddenly make you vanilla?

And what did ika mean by 'prompted', aupposedly, lol? If you juat claimed "anyone who asks me to nuke a VC i will get their alignment' - doea that count as asking me to ask you?

Bullshit.

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Saint, is it impossible for you to scumhunt without your power? Because imo you're really acting that way. I understand it sucks to get your power stripped while you had a plan to play it out, but that's no reason to just give up and get yourself lynched. What is that going to accomplish? Or is it in our best interest to lynch you?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Tere »

10 pages in, sigh. Here Bella looks like lost town, wanderer looks good, ricastle looks good, Drixx looks good, slightly iffy about shos but can't put finger on it.

Don't believe McMenno's claim.

Just popping in now to

VOTE: UNVOTE because I am townreading wanderer and don't want a shoo RVS vote to count. Back later.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* Wanderer I do I just have to keep answering all these bullshit questions and I have limited time to post. Pretty much shos and Ricastle who I believe are both scum of some kind are clogging the thread with asking questions of me when I said I don't care if I am lynched or not so therefore I cannot flail.

Shos -- asked and answered already. They would need their power to check VCs. A genuine need.

Tere -- Please address the scumslip in elusive's last post before they replaced out.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by McMenno »

@ARS You know that roles don't necessarily correspond to alignment?

@Tere I don't really care whether you believe my claim or not.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:38 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And Shos I am vanilla fyi now because no one else's claimed ability uses VCs. And I don't want to just "troll".

@McMenno -- For the billionth time yes. My ability could find out if someone is town regardless of my alignment (which is town) but if something anti town I would have just blown up the thread.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

You originally said you could only blow up VCs. What is true here?

Menno for the love of Christ do something or I'm going to have to agree with the forming consensus that you're lying and are coasting to endgame without worry.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Busy right now, but I keep reading shos/ric/ars and being convinced at least 1 is scum, but my read keeps changing on which one. ARS's continued changing on her role looks scummy, shos does look more towny, and I can't get a handle on ric, which is worrying in itself.

However, I'm interested in Tere's catch up.

Also,
@ika, two people haven't posted this day phase, right? Can we get some prods/replacements?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* still true Ricastle you just keep saying I am changing that to further your goal. My PM says to be an appendage to town I can blow up VCs therefore the need had to be there so I function like investigative. Stop twisting words and saying I "changed" when I didn't. I have only changed twice based on mod intervention.

Tere -- please comment on the last post before elusive's replace out. I want to see how you explain a blatant scumslip. And yes this is my way of trying to get people to read that post. Until people comment on it I will keep asking.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Tere »

I'm at end of Day 1.

So far my reaction is approximately good lord this game. WTF mafia indeed. Let's see what we can do to sort people.

ARS given I am town I don't really care what scumslip you think you have found in elu's ISO, particularly given as of now it's 223 posts of what the fuck is this shit from you in your ISO. Reset with this slot as town because I'm not shitting this thread up with bullshit tunnelling. Go away.

(I haven't even read whatever you are fretting about yet, I skimmed her ISO like the wind to see if she had claimed and that's it, but given how hard it's been to extract info on the role from ika and even after reading Chairman Mafia I am unclear, it's probably that related. If it's something she said literally in the last post I can't really discuss her replace out because [redacted]. Do your homework if you are curious and actually town. )

p:edit STFU, in the nicest possible way. :) If you won't consider that this slot could be town and give me some space I consider this a scum tell. If you are town, back the hell off.

(Also sorry, you guys appear to have drawn asshole Tere :) )

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”