Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Tere »

Actually,

VOTE: unvote

Does anyone have anything they need to organise or do before day end?

Must.... Resist..... Urge to lynch :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Ricastle »

It wouldn't hurt to wait for the dayvig shot.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Tere »

I should also post some more detailed reads and shit and have a chat to Bella in the room and talk about Mcmenno. I'll put the flamethrower down for the mo.

More when I am actually back from London!

Pedit good point!
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Tere »

Sorry I can go a litlle Hulkish when I spot obvscum. I will restrain my urge for blood! <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by ika »

ARS: mc menno, Ricastle, ARS, shos

THERE!
Last edited by ika on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by shos »

Lol
Mcmenno is yhe dayvig third parteh
Just lybch alrdy
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by ika »

oh btw bella gets a prod just cus im a
jerk
nice guy like that

(she will understand)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Tere »

Ika you have ARS and shos on two people iis this a fuck up or the actual state of the votes?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Tere »

Train connection screwy will be back later xx
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm really liking Tere.
Saint how do you feel about her now? Still scumreading the slot?

shos: do you think mcmenno is a survivor restless spirit with a dayvig-shot? I find this hard to believe in combination with his early claim. It also doesn't fit. I should first mention that 'scum' to me is an anti-town role with killig ability. So a 3rd party dayvig or a SK, or whatever else ika can come up with, or ofcourse the mafia team. Not a survivor, who just has to stay alive until the end of the game to win. Now it could be that mcmenno claimed survivor because of the expected 3rd parties, but as a dayvig he could have gotten towncred, and if he does have restless spirit as the dayvig instead of being survivor, being killed by mafia shouldn't matter to him because then he can get them to lose in the afterlife and then still win himself. And mcmenno said he wanted to do that, although I'll have to see that first before I believe it. There's a really small possibility of mcmenno being mafia but I don't really see them claiming a role where they put themselves in a position to be a policy lynch at some point, even with the restless spirit role.

@Ric: I would like a dayvig shot myself, but I don't want the waiting for it to stagnate the discussion.

I have a few little things to sort out and I'm giving it a couple more hours. I don't like there isn't a counter-wagon going on. Either the scum are too scared to do anything about it, or too inactive, or Saint isn't mafia.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 1559, Wanderer-nl wrote:
shos: do you think mcmenno is a survivor restless spirit with a dayvig-shot? I find this hard to believe in combination with his early claim. It also doesn't fit. I should first mention that 'scum' to me is an anti-town role with killig ability. So a 3rd party dayvig or a SK, or whatever else ika can come up with, or ofcourse the mafia team. Not a survivor, who just has to stay alive until the end of the game to win. Now it could be that mcmenno claimed survivor because of the expected 3rd parties, but as a dayvig he could have gotten towncred, and if he does have restless spirit as the dayvig instead of being survivor, being killed by mafia shouldn't matter to him because then he can get them to lose in the afterlife and then still win himself. And mcmenno said he wanted to do that, although I'll have to see that first before I believe it. There's a really small possibility of mcmenno being mafia but I don't really see them claiming a role where they put themselves in a position to be a policy lynch at some point, even with the restless spirit role.

uh, lol, no?
I think McMenno is a scum SK, probably BP, whose shot is a dayshot. what he claimed is just general bullshit to prevent him from dying.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Ricastle »

Wanderer: Remember, if ARS is Mafia, then she only has one other partner out there. The chances of a counterwagon are therefore not high. Besides, I'm not seeing the wagon being Mafia-driven; I am town, Tere is town, shos could be third party but that's irrelevant in this case, and McMenno is third party which is again irrelevant. I'd say it's a safe lynch.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Tere »

I'd kinda like a bit more time to talk - I've managed to neighbourise Bella and I have worked out from my PM exchange with ika that it shouldn't block her.

I'm just in - will catch up and spreadsheet etc.

Also if Jeanne's the other scum (as I believe) do you really see her leading a counterwagon charge after her "guyz I so bad at mafia" trollolol routine?

dayvig please vig Jeanne k thanks xx
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1560, shos wrote:

uh, lol, no?
I think McMenno is a scum SK, probably BP, whose shot is a dayshot. what he claimed is just general bullshit to prevent him from dying.

You know ... I was a bit put off by your earlier "I'm stuck with a bunch of idiot newbies" tripe {especially given that I've played this game coming up on three complete decades now}, but I'll be damned if I don't wish there was a like button for half the posts you make.

This, so much this. I'm glad someone else is freaking sane in this game.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1536, shos wrote:btw
re: Jeanne
in the queue someone sid that Jeanne lurks and drops out of games and all

so this might not be scum-pointing.

Jeanne's scum, she is here and reading but active lurking, trolling about being useless for town and not contributing. Her contribution to town play this game basically is best summarised by ika's ASCII middle finger. I'll be WOTOing her in future, I'd already decided that from Pokemon U Pick and seeing her stance in queue but thought I'd help ika out with a replace here as an exception to keep the game moving forward. If you look through the queues you will see I'm sure that I'm not the only one :)

The exchange in the queue where she actively says she's joining as many games as possible in order to rand scum starts here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6852368 (OKed quoting this with ika in PM BTW). Replacement requests for her slots are scattered all over the shop and Bella's saying she's got another case where she's replaced out and the slot flipped town for sure.

She blatently doesn't give a fuck as town, in Pokemon she managed a Hi or Good Morning or something, then replace requested at L-2 or L-1 IIRC, which is a shitty thing to do to another player but *shrug* Here's the ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25503

Not only that, but looking at the situ yesterday when we were trying to work out if we could no lynch after gladiategate, any pro town newb would have sought advice over who to pick, no? But nooo - she's clear she is going to pick Titus, then veers to Ric, then veers to Shos or Titus, but it's all about her and her power. No attempt to sort, no reach outs to townreads to help her decide. And she's playing and showing no inclination to replace out. This is not her terrible town game. This is scum posting.

TL:DR? Jeanne's scum
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1544, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.

Scum on scum coaching spotted in thread. Guess you guys don't have daytalk, am I right?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1554, ika wrote:ARS: mc menno, Ricastle, ARS, shos
riscastle: shos, ARS

THERE!

Attention ika, I made it that ARS and Shos moved their votes away from ARS, so there's just the 4 votes on ARS - is this the case and this is a mistake or is there genuine vote fuckery going on?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1563, Drixx wrote:
In post 1560, shos wrote:

uh, lol, no?

You know ... I was a bit put off by your earlier "I'm stuck with a bunch of idiot newbies" tripe {especially given that I've played this game coming up on three complete decades now}, but I'll be damned if I don't wish there was a like button for half the posts you make.

This, so much this. I'm glad someone else is freaking sane in this game.

Occam's would suggest this, plus his role seems to be far more specific in its wording that my own role was (hence the back and forth with ika to clarify things). It's an interesting idea for a role, but I am not sure I believe it's a role that came from ika in that amount of detail!

One thing that gives me pause is he appears to be playing for town ATM. It might not look like he is that much on the face of things but McMenno is pretty lurky as town, I played against him as scum in Pokemon and the scum team in Pokemon pushed him to an easy mislynch because he wasn't very active there as well. There are little bits in his ISO here I think that look like he's willing to work with us for now at least. Let's capitalise on that for today?

Could you have a think about what you could come up with inventory wise maybe to try and sort him, do you think?

What I'd like to do is get rid of the scumteam first. I think we've caught both of them and have them on the ropes. Hopefully we can figure out some investigatives to sort him in the meantime in case he is actually telling the truth. One lonely vote from the afterlife is much less risk if we've townblocced any way, IMO.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm open to suggestions for what I can deliver to McMenno that might help me discern role. So far I know that I can send dangerous things for other people to use but I cannot directly kill anybody. That's why I sent Shos a fruitsplosion. I figured if he got my card attached to the gift word for word, and he opened it and it exploded with fruit all over it, and he was still willing to help me confirm how everything made it to him and what he was given, that would basically town confirm him.

Scum would have used the explosion as an excuse to wagon me. It was a risk on my part, but I needed to be able to read Shos because I got super mixed signals on day one.

So I can't like just reach out and kill McMenno, which I would like to because if his claim is honest, he's a threat to us, and if he's lying he's a threat to us. In all cases, McMenno needs to die.

But I could maybe think up something (could use inspiration) that would help figure out whether he's lying or not, or I could send something to someone else to use against him. I probably need to test whether I can send someone a one shot vig or something, if I'm really creative. Maybe an umbrella with ricin for a delayed kill or something might work.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Tere »

Briefish notes on where my head is:

Townbloc:

The spontaneous cuddlefest following gave me the happies BTW xx

Tere
- I know my role PM. If any of this isn't clear or you need anything from me, just yell!

Bella
- pretty much every single post reeks town trying to figure stuff out. If you can't see it, I don't know what to say!

Wanderer
- fluid town oriented posts. I liked a lot that she immediately backed off and gave me space when I said go away I'm reading for example, that exchange felt very town natural but there's lots of little things in her ISO that show she's working stuff out.

Ric
- the whole visiting Drixx today, and was a strong townread before. I believe his claim <3

Shos
- Day 1 I settled to a firm townread watching his pushing on ARS slot. Yes the gladiate was a little gambitty but his reaction to realising that townreads were going to be the wagon e.g. looks conpletely fucking natural, and the way he handled Drixx's present was very town too.

Drixx
- solid solid ISO - I have notes that say stuff like the towniest post that ever towned about stuff like

You guys need to stick together and only start lynching in here if we start running out of options.

Null at the moment:

Brantz
- Brantz has been very quiet as a player when town in other games I've played in. looks town OK however, and could be lost town. We definitely need Brantz to show up and catch up, I don't feel it yet. He's the best candidate for third party scum if it's not McMenno as it stands.

Either third party neutral or third party scum:

McMenno:
I feel for McMenno - I've endgamed as a vanilla survivor and it's a tough role. That we know there's a scum 3rd party only makes it harder if he's telling the truth. It's absolutely the case that he can't be trusted at Lylo though - in the game I played I decided to obvtown myself and play for town, but had to switch sides to meet my wincon when the scumteam outed and got me and the SK to vote for town. Felt like shit, too, even though I technically won. There are a few little bits in his ISO that suggests he is willing to work with town ATM though - the reporting of the mod error at , the attempt at a code at . and look like trying to figure his reads out. I also kinda sorta feel based on his Pokemon play that McMenno's not the kind of chap to make up a complicated role like Restless Spirit. I am hoping that we can work out a way to sort his claim - lie detector perhaps? McMenno, you got any helpful suggestions here?

Obvscum:

Jeanne11
- I've covered this in
ARS
- Just read the ISO good lord. ARS is clearly an intelligent player and I don't believe would produce a town game this antitown and toxic. ARS needs rope.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Except that my role PM says I am town. Prove that it says otherwise. Also, Ricastle is scum for trying to convince me to lynch town on day one.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

At least someone listens.

When I flip look at my reads people. For the love of God someone hammer.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1565, Tere wrote:
In post 1544, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.

Scum on scum coaching spotted in thread. Guess you guys don't have daytalk, am I right?

I am town you know it and caught your prior in a scumslip. I am willing to get lynched to show that these are the scum 6.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 am

Post by ika »

let me check my vc i was real tired when making it
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Scum 6?

Also, what is the current vote count?

ARS, I don't get the scum-slip?

Also, Tere, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=61865 - Jeanne's game. It flipped town, she never even posted/picked up her role.

@drixx, some sort of lie detector thing? Something that could 'alarm' the thread if a weapon was spotted? Like, an airport scanner?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”