Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Yeah, at this point I'm going to have to go with Bookity is scum.

Wish you didn't claim, Skybird.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Skybird »

I understand what you are saying Dragon. I wasn't sure I wanted to say anything, but this may help us determine whether Bookitty is scum or not.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Bookitty
I've thought about it a bit and I've decided that I still don't believe Boo's OMGUS.
I think she might be telling the truth about being a Vanilla Cop.
I could really easily see that being a scum role though, so, either way, doesn't help me feel better about her atm.

lalala as an alternative isn't the end of the world.
My read on Drixx is slipping hard the more he does nothing resembling scumhunting.

House, Sky, Dragon, Boon, hopefully Silver, maybeprobablyRC and maybestill Egg are an okay block of do not lynch today or tomorrow.
I think I kind of feel okay about Prolapsed too? Maybe? That's a huge maybe and it's mostly relative to the mess of lurkage in this game.

Kitz, FA, Taly and Delta all need to start making it really clear that they're town because they're not being vocal/loud/interesting enough for me to have a read on them.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 am

Post by House »

In post 2547, Skybird wrote:Nevermind RC. You suggested that in response to Bookitty wondering why she got no result on me N1. Bookitty's result has me wondering though. I did performa an action N1. I targeted house and received No Result. I double checked this with the mod to ensure I was interpreting the result correctly. I am, and that means I was roleblocked N1. Bookitty is basically claiming she was roleblocked as well. What are the chances that we were both roleblocked on N1? I think Bookitty's claim on me is false.

I didn't do anything N1. What is your role, again?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You said you commuted N1?
What?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2553, House wrote:I didn't do anything N1. What is your role, again?

PLOT TWIST

So wait, that means you never commuted and still has the ability? Or is it an other ability?

In other news, you kinda disappeared for like what, two days? Didn't see any V/LA. Confused.

In post 2547, Skybird wrote:I did performa an action N1. I targeted house and received No Result.

Hmmmmmm Kitty got a No-Result, and you did too. Could the core of this be You? Jailkeep or whatever that was suggested here.
But wait... Now that you mentioned having an action, anything interesting on the second night?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2553, House wrote:
In post 2547, Skybird wrote:Nevermind RC. You suggested that in response to Bookitty wondering why she got no result on me N1. Bookitty's result has me wondering though. I did performa an action N1. I targeted house and received No Result. I double checked this with the mod to ensure I was interpreting the result correctly. I am, and that means I was roleblocked N1. Bookitty is basically claiming she was roleblocked as well. What are the chances that we were both roleblocked on N1? I think Bookitty's claim on me is false.

I didn't do anything N1. What is your role, again?

Oh hey. Scum wandered back into the game. Could I get people to agree with me if I invoked LAL?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Egg »

Taly, I'm on Page 84 and it looks like your case on House is effectively that he thinks Kitz is scum and someone who sheeped him died and you think he's the second scummiest player after lala. Please tell me I'm wrong. Also from that same post, you say TSO was townreading Kitz, but later that the TSO kill could implicate Kitz. Why?

Taly wrote: But you were on the Titus wagon 2041 - whereas, House was bussing Kitz.

How do you know he was bussing?

The House "slip" is BS.

Radiant, I don't agree with your point about Cheet. Like he's scum because he's not getting emotional over something someone said on the internet or...? But toanswer your question, I've seen his scum game and he's just obvtown as fuck. Actually, the link you provided is the game I'm talking about. And he wasn't nuetral in tone there, especially when talking to luca. What I do find interesting though is that after you call a nuetral tone a scum tell for him, he appears to go out of his way to not come off that way.

Prolapsed, you aren't the first person to say lala and taly are scum together. You do, however, have the opportunity to be the first to explain why (unless it's come up and I haven't made it that far yet)

Drixx, the empty space joke wasn't obvious to anyone not familiar with physics. I didn't get it until Radiant explained it. Note that I wouldn't bring this up if it wasn't game relevant, but you are using it to say House is scum and I disagree with your point. Also, I don't think House called Silverwolf dense. I think she took his posts towards her that way and actually brought that up herself. So your point that she should have been upset at House rather than Radiant is wrong too. Although it's possible I'm remembering that wrong. One thing I will note, though, is that your reaction to this reminds me of Silverwolf vs King in Nobody Special's game where you were scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Egg »

Oh and this is mostly for myself but I'm through Page 88
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Egg wrote:What I do find interesting though is that after you call a nuetral tone a scum tell for him, he appears to go out of his way to not come off that way.
So you think it's likely that I forced myself to get annoyed out of some abstract counter-metatell strategy even though I knew his point on me was provably wrong?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, I'm pretty House literally called SW dense.
Like that's the actual quote. Lol.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Egg »

It's mostly the 6 or 7 line apology that made me feel it was possibly forced.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

The last game I played with RC was the Burning, a game in which I was so mad after it was over I spent like 4-5 pages postgame just being mad at people.
Like, it's something I'm not too proud of and I'm trying to make an active effort to not be a dickbag in games and focus more on trying to win rather than wanting to win arguments and getting pissed at people.
I felt like I was letting some of my residual anger from that game come out and felt bad because RC doesn't deserve for me to bring up that shit when it's not relevant just because I'm frustrated.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2560, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, I'm pretty House literally called SW dense.
Like that's the actual quote. Lol.

Either way, Drixx's reaction to ask for a force replacement was over the top considering Silverwolf thought it was unnecessary. We just played a game with a big personal arguement where I'm pretty sure Drixx played the same card as scum.

Here are some quotes from that game:
Drixx wrote: 'm pretty sick of your play this game. Your play comes across as a desperate cry for attention, especially the multiple posts in a row that say nothing but just draw more attention to you. Your play is also offensive and unpleasant. It's not my place to question the mods, and you somehow got left unbanned and unpunished for the crap you've already put in the thread, but you keep on referring back to and bringing back up your terrible behavior (and hers) in order to pretend like the only reason anyone is voting you is because that happened

Drixx wrote: VOTE: KlingonCeltI would like to note that my vote for KC was originally on well before the drama started, that I gave her a chance to stop with this crap, and that it will now stay on her until she's gone.

Drixx wrote: Sorry T S O. Feel free to peruse my off site games. I don't believe that I have ever seen a situation like this. I've certainly never been in a situation where it felt like an individual player was keeping something this unpleasant alive simply to act as a distraction. I'd like to be clear that my stance is strictly because KC is manipulating and leveraging a situation she fully and knowingly not only contributed to, but also intentionally made worse and "upped the ante" over and over until it drove another player out of the game. If it had been allowed to die, or if at least KC didn't continue to post almost exclusively about it and trying to use it to her advantage, I'd have been happy to move on

Drixx wrote: Sorry NS. I've dropped you a PM.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2562, Cheetory6 wrote:The last game I played with RC was the Burning, a game in which I was so mad after it was over I spent like 4-5 pages postgame just being mad at people.
Like, it's something I'm not too proud of and I'm trying to make an active effort to not be a dickbag in games and focus more on trying to win rather than wanting to win arguments and getting pissed at people.
I felt like I was letting some of my residual anger from that game come out and felt bad because RC doesn't deserve for me to bring up that shit when it's not relevant just because I'm frustrated.

Ok, but there's still a change in tone after he points out his issues with your tone. And the second tone is the exact opposite of what he had an issue with. Maybe it's coincidence? Or maybe not. I'm just saying it's there.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I could maybe see Drixx as scum.
He's certainly been coasting behind this House read.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

What do you make of Boo thus far?
Or are you still catching up?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 am

Post by House »

In post 2554, Cheetory6 wrote:You said you commuted N1?
What?

Yes, I did.

Sorry, I forgot. It's been a bit.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Drixx »

@Egg - My objection to people being nasty to each other is present in every one of my games where some kind of situation erupted. You happen to have been in
one
other game where that is true. Also, I find your implication that I was just trying to use the KC vs. SW fight to my own advantage as scum in that game as extremely offensive. That was a nasty fight that just kept on escalating over and over again, and my response to it had absolutely nothing to do with my role. I don't try and use people crossing the line to my own advantage.

Also, you totally should have won that game as SK. Quite probably the best SK performance I've ever seen.

Also, situation X in Y game has absolutely no bearing on this game. That sort of "X happened in a prior game and something similar happened in this game therefore..." thinking is a really good way to be wrong a lot. It's fallacious thinking at its worst.

As far as the "empty space" thing goes ... were schools better when I was a kid? I'm kind of older than most people on this site, I suspect, but I learned in Junior High School that all matter is composed of Atoms and that Atoms are almost completely empty space, and therefore everything is composed of mostly empty space. House strikes me as a smart person and therefore I assumed he had that knowledge and was intentionally trying to manipulate the situation, which in turn caused me to get angry because that kind of shit doesn't belong in mafia games. It's that simple. Ongoing games rule exists or I would say more.

Finally:

@Cheetory - I'm always a slow roller at the stat of games. I gain momentum as more information and interactions are given context and I can start actually having enough information to think rationally about. Give me another day phase before you assume I'm not scumhunting. After the game, if you like, I can show you what my whiteboard looks like so you can have an idea of what I do when I'm not obviously doing anything in game. There's a time to observe, a time to question, a time to lay traps for scum and finally a time to slam that trap closed.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

So I'm supposed to take your word that you're doing all of this extra work right now and aren't just coasting behind your scumread on House, constantly calling for him being lynched?
You had enough time to write out all of this response to Egg and I. Why aren't you putting this kind of analysis into the game yet in other more important areas?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Drixx »

Why does everyone assume it takes a long time to write out a post?

Where do you think I have enough information to be making a case elsewhere? And if you think I have enough information, doesn't that mean you do too?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you have reads?
Thoughts on the general gamestate?
Role spec?
There's been upwards of four hard/softclaims on the last few pages. You have no thoughts on any of those?
How has your stance of House changed? You could be trying to push him more on specific points rather than just generally shouting that he's scum.
There are cases on other people other than House. Why aren't you commenting on any of those? If you're actually interested in getting House lynched you should try and dismantle other wagons and try to add their momentum to your own?

Wanna know why I think you're doing none of these things while spending most of your time idling about in the thread defending yourself from weakpushes?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2566, Cheetory6 wrote:What do you make of Boo thus far?
Or are you still catching up?

I'm catching up but we talked in the neighborhood and I'm not entirely impressed with her end of the exchange. I mean she eventually addressed all of my points but she didn't seem to care that she didn't know if her role was normal and it surprises me she wouldn't check when Boon and dragonspawn claimed. It makes me wonder if she's actually a scum role cop or maybe even just a scum vanilla cop. And she appeared to not realize we were told we had two non normal roles, but she seems the type that would pay attention to things like that so meh.

Drixx, do you have an example of a game where you were town and reacted that way to an arguement? On the empty space thing, all I can vouch for is that I didn't know it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Drixx »

Spats that escalate into ugly fights aren't super common. If I could link you to one, I would obviously have already done so. Ongoing games rule is a thing.

@Cheetory - Ask anyone who has played with me before. Some here have played with me as both scum and town, I believe. I generally don't give reads on command or early in the game. I also tend to keep thoughts to myself until I've decided how I want to proceed. I can point you to a newbie game where you can see an example of me keeping my cards close and snaring scum, if you're really that worried about me. Plus I soft claimed in our neighborhood with you so I'm not particularly sure if you just didn't catch it or if you have some purpose for probing me.

I'll be back in a bit; got some stuff on the "honey do" list.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Egg »

Taly wrote: Can we all just hug and shit?

At the same time?

Boon wrote: ..@Drixx trying to say a confirmed townie is being opportunistic.

You are a claimed power role, not confirmed town. There is a difference.

I'm part way through Page 89.

Preview edit: ok. So I've seen it once and you were scum and reacted the same way. Not damning or anything but it's there

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”