Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but like Rubi said, we can just kill all 5 unconfirmed vts. I may or may not gloat when Elusive flips scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing that makes me slightly twitch is that rubi said it was a "fact that Elusive was town" so scum with inside information?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I am wrong about Taly, idk, they've been pretty lurky at times. Like ok, lets lynch that but if its a town flip we are doing one of elusive/rubi.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Grib »

Why would the scumteam shoot Boonskiies N1?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3599, Nero Cain wrote:Grib killed Boon on n2. Having played traitor b4 I know that shooting the traitor is a way of recruiting them. I find a Boons n1 shot far more plausible than shooting a vt that was doing nothing but voting town.

Well here's the thing. RIP detective checked errant already.

If your theory holds up than BlueBlooded is scum considering he lied about protecting her night 1. 2 scum here so far in theory.

RIP has cleared BlueBlooded as town so if Blue turns up as scum RIP is lying. 3 scum here.

So here we have 5 scum in theory. RIP, BlueBlooded, elusive, Ika, and KC. And a mafia traitor in Boon. That's potential 6 mafia total in a game of 18 people. That's a third of the game players.

As for why they theoretically targeted elusive (random I guess), also joining on a KC bandwagon is counter productive as well.

Another thing is, Peace detects KC and elusive. If KC dies, elusive becomes mislynch material (which she would have if not for the Doctor reveal), if elusive dies than KC looks more townie and so does Peace.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why wouldn't they? Like Boon was tunneling on scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vamp, its totally possible that Blue is NOT lying about protecting Elusive n1 and she just wasn't shot.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Grib »

Yeah, but he was also pretty mislynchable.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3605, Nero Cain wrote:Why wouldn't they? Like Boon was tunneling on scum so...

Thing is if elusive flips scum we know BlueBlooded and RIP lied to us. Alot of eggs in 1 basket. Also 5 mafia and 1 traitor seems like too much mafia in the game imo.

pedit: Nero In that case the mafia decided to not kill anyone. Possible I guess, unlikely though.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though Vamp's "there's no way that scum shoot Boons" is fairly annoying (and maybe, but a pretty big maybe for me, scum knowing that they didn't shoot Boons) but I'ma chalk is up to '15 horribleness.

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3607, Grib wrote:Yeah, but he was also pretty mislynchable.

Who are you referring to here?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Grib »

If this game is normal and uses the normal standards for a Traitor, then

'A Traitor cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and is killed if shot.'

And if they're immune to the NK, they should be Bulletproof.

So.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3610, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3607, Grib wrote:Yeah, but he was also pretty mislynchable.

Who are you referring to here?

Boon.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Grib »

And when I say Bulletproof, it means he should have flipped Bulletproof Traitor.

So elusive was probably shot N1.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

btw Grin I always thought that green avatar was some kind of alien with a third eye before I realized it was a cat (I think).
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Grib »

It's Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls.

There was an episode where they wanted to dress up like other heroes (although Buttercup's inspiration may have been a villain, I can't recall).
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3611, Grib wrote:If this game is normal and uses the normal standards for a Traitor, then

'A Traitor cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and is killed if shot.'

So.

I think this game was reviewed & approved before the normal standards for traitor went into affect (which was April).
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Grib »

Wow, that sucks.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3617, Grib wrote:Wow, that sucks.

Still if either elusive, RIP or BlueBlooded flip scum, they are all probably scum. If one flips town, they are all probably town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean someone said that this game used the OLD normal guidelines so idk if the role of traitor was switched or anything. I mean I just find her to such a bizarre n1 shot. And remember my original reason that I was suspicious over her? She was calling RM scum but wouldn't vote him so she makes sense to me as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3618, Vampirate wrote:

Still if either elusive, RIP or BlueBlooded flip scum, they are all probably scum. If one flips town, they are all probably town.

yea...no. Like Blue's slot still could have protected Elusive and that doesn't make him scum. Like those are two different things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Vamp

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3620, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3618, Vampirate wrote:

yea...no. Like Blue's slot still could have protected Elusive and that doesn't make him scum. Like those are two different things.

It's possible Blue protected elusive night 1 and she is scum, but then you have to come to the conclusion that the scum team decided not to kill anyone on night 1. Possible, but unlikely.

In your quote I was pointing out how unlikely it was that any of them are scum. Possible, I guess the scum team decided not to shoot anyone but I don't believe it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3616, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3611, Grib wrote:If this game is normal and uses the normal standards for a Traitor, then

So.

I think this game was reviewed & approved
before the normal standards for traitor
went into affect (which was April).

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2286, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2283, Ricastle wrote:
Mod: Are we allowed to know the specifics on the variant of Traitor used in this game?

All you know about the role is that it is a Mafia Traitor.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”