Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 am

Post by Guardian »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Guardian wrote:if you [Kinetic] come up town, then Spambot is town, and there were 2 scum in the game
Heres the bottom line Guardian cannot determine who the scum on his wagon is, because there are no scum on his wagon.
You honestly think that, at this point, if I am scum that would be true?
UltimaAvalon wrote:Of the 4 people not voting him, 3 are scum, and 1 is cautious townie.
Yeah, that makes little sense. I would be so bus-able right now.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Guardian is scum. Albert is scum. Either Ibby or PJ is scum.
Lies, all town.
UltimaAvalon wrote:He's pointing fingers at absolutely everyone, hoping to God that someone believes at least one word he says, and I'm not reading his Self-PBPA, but thats probably because I already know what it will say the whole time.
I am pointing the finger at my wagon... as it is scum-laden.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Look here, this is nothing but helpful to town, look how reasonable this sounds, how can I be scum after saying this, blah blah blah blah blah.
Yeah, that has been my play, and it makes sense -- if Albert PJ Ibby and whoever else is town accept that I am town, then we basically are on cruise control to win....

I much, much prefer a Kinetic play over the UA play (as I have explained many times), but if UA is the best we are going to get, that is quite a bold move, and if we are right Kinetic and Spambot are obviously next and that's good...

I worry that we are hitting the one townie on my wagon, but hitting someone on my wagon is (obviously imo) much, much better than hitting me.

I am not going to place a vote on UA yet, but again if PJ and Ibby are not to be convinced that Kinetic is a better play then I would be willing to vote UA :|.

And that was quite a scummy post by him, trying to convince the people whose votes he needs (who happen to all be town) that three of them are scum.

I wasn't kidding when I asked your opinions on what you want me to do next re: this game. I know you are town, and you are the people I have to convince, so help me help you :P...
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:13 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Guardian, the only reason you're alive right now is because the scum are not, and will not vote you, as it would mean the death of a scum and we'd no longer be at Lylo. But the scum are patient. They can hold us hostage here at Lylo for the entirety of the game, and still win, so voting a townie isn't important to them right now. Keeping their brethren alive is.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:43 am

Post by Guardian »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Guardian, the only reason you're alive right now is because the scum are not, and will not vote you
:lol:. Want to make a side bet on this?
UltimaAvalon wrote:as it would mean the death of a scum and we'd no longer be at Lylo.
This too? Like how about we bet if I am right and three scum are wagoning me and I am not scum, I pick your sig and avatar, and if I am scum or if all the scum aren't wagoning me, then you pick mine?

You are dead wrong, and if you are townie you need to figure that out, and quickly.
UltimaAvalon wrote:But the scum are patient. They can hold us hostage here at Lylo for the entirety of the game
Also untrue -- as I pointed out earlier, the scum just need to hold us hostage until 1:30 AM tonight, and they can probably kill someone and then it will go from 5 to lynch to 4 to lynch and I will be insta-lynched...
UltimaAvalon wrote:and still win, so voting a townie isn't important to them right now.
Not true, see above...
UltimaAvalon wrote:Keeping their brethren alive is.
Well, that's true, that's why no one on my wagon is willing to move, at all, except for one extremely stubborn townie (either you or Yos most likely).
Do not lynch me.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

What the hell is with you and Albert with making deals and bets? It's foolish. Stop it.

And that doesn't prove me wrong. All that does is prove my point that scum don't need to be on anyones bandwagon today to win tomorow.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Guardian »

UltimaAvalon wrote:What the hell is with you and Albert with making deals and bets? It's foolish. Stop it.
Why? And no, it isn't. It's fun, and Albert was wrong because Ibby is town, but I am right, and I think you know it.
UltimaAvalon wrote:And that doesn't prove me wrong. All that does is prove my point that scum don't need to be on anyones bandwagon today to win tomorow.
You intimated that these wagons will be stale for the rest of the game since the scum can just sit here.

That is just flat out incorrect. We have around 17 real time hours to lynch scum, or someone will be shot and I will be insta-killed.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 am

Post by Guardian »

UA, if you are town, stop being stubborn. Ditto with Yos. D:. Someone's stubbornness is hurting us badly.

Ibby and PJ not voting Kinetic at least I can understand, but if UA is being this silly and stubborn, that is really, really bad.
Do not lynch me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 am

Post by ibaesha »

UA is the play. Definately. Scum scum scum. Kill it dead.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

Is it just me or does anyone else think Guardian would lynch his own mother if it would save him from this hour?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

*Looks sideways at Ibaesha*
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Guardian »

ibaesha wrote:UA is the play. Definately. Scum scum scum. Kill it dead.
In my eyes, this means Spambot and Kinetic are the play also. Are you
sure
on UA? You seem to be -- why? His recent posts? Err? You are
sure
Yos is town, also?
Kinetic wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else think Guardian would lynch his own mother if it would save him from this hour?
And Ibby, why isn't Kinetic the play, especially with Kinetic posting stuff like this.

I wouldn't lynch Albert, Ibby, or PJ. Anyone on my wagon, I would lynch, because there is a 3/4 chance of them being scum.
Do not lynch me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

Guardian, I'm just reacting to the fact that you seem to be trying to lynch everyone but yourself.

I don't trust you for a second.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 am

Post by ibaesha »

Re-read what I had to say about UA in this post. Then keep in mind that UA yet again managed to slip under the radar again during most of the debate this hour. He really hasn't contributed much to the discussion other than, 'I'm not unvoting'. 'Guardian is scum'. He hasn't commented at all on the scenarios that have been brought up that involve him. In fact, what he did was point a finger in the other direction 'Don't look here at the wagon, 'look off the wagon!'. And like PJ, I believe UA's recent posts give off a vibe of scum with the taste of blood on their lips. Also, I am not sure which of the two 'sets' of you guys are scum, but I believe either way UA would be scum. That makes him the play. So he should die. Now.

As for Kinetic not being the play, he's not because he's in one of the two sets. The same reason I don't believe you're the play Guardian and plus, I may agree with PJ on UA, but I find Kinetic less scummy than both you and UA.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 am

Post by ibaesha »

Oh about Yos -I strongly believe that both PJ and Yos are town, yes. I thought that was pretty transparent about me. Absolutely, 100% sure, no. There's no way I can be.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:56 am

Post by Guardian »

Ibby, I will vote UA today if you and PJ do feel that way and are going to be uncompromising -- but from my perspective, I *know* Kinetic and (very, very likely) Spambot are scum. So I think we possibly are right about UA, and that Yos is indeed town, but I would be quite worried about being mislynched next. From my read on the game, I would guess that UA is town and Yos2 are scum, and I would much rather delay the decision, but I will vote for him at the end of the day if a Kinetic lynch is not possible.

Albert, I highly suggest you body-guard Ibby or PJ.
If you are killed when one of them is targeted for death, I think we will be much more likely to win the game since you will be confirmed town to everyone and people will know the me-you connection isn't scum-scum -- in their eyes, at the ultimate worst, you would be a misguided townie sure of my innocence. At the best, they would get it through their heads that I am town.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Guardian »

Also, Ibby, Albert, PJ:
Guardian wrote:I wasn't kidding when I asked your opinions on what you want me to do next re: this game. I know you are town, and you are the people I have to convince, so help me help you :P...
Shall I continue my scumhunting re-read?
Do not lynch me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 am

Post by ibaesha »

Uncompromising? I voted someone not you. I'd say that's a compromise. Don't be a poophead. Your defense of UA is noted.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Guardian »

ibaesha wrote:Uncompromising? I voted someone not you. I'd say that's a compromise. Don't be a poophead. Your defense of UA is noted.
:(. I find UA townlike in my re-read. I find Yos2 scummy. I could be wrong. I know Kinetic is scum and want him lynched.

You are compromising, bad word choice :P. Unyielding was more of the word I was looking for.

This sucks even more if we end up lynching UA and he
is
scum... "defense of UA noted"... :P.
Guardian wrote:Also, Ibby, Albert, PJ:
Guardian wrote:I wasn't kidding when I asked your opinions on what you want me to do next re: this game. I know you are town, and you are the people I have to convince, so help me help you :P...
Do not lynch me.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Kill the scum, kill it dead, eh?

I think I'm looking forward to next hour. The way things are going now, thats when we'll all find the answers
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Guardian »

Yeah, why don't we lynch Kinetic? UA in the above post sounds right now like a stubborn, mule-headed townie who isn't going to move his vote. UA, you really need to not be voting me right now :|.

I get this bad feeling that a UA lynch is going to be a mislynch, and that our scumgroup is Yos, Kinetic, Spambot.

No?? :|.
Do not lynch me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 am

Post by ibaesha »

Note how UA's not even flinching at the fact that he has two votes on him. If he was town, he'd have at least -some- concern about the possibility that PJ and I are both town and he's at risk for a scum quicklynch, but he's not. Why? Because he's scum!

And I think his last post sounds like scum. Totally.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Guardian »

Ok, I see no reason to vote now, but I agree with you how he isn't flinching, he sounds like scum, and Yos could be town...

I will requote, however, in interest of helping out:
Guardian wrote:
Guardian wrote:Also, Ibby, Albert, PJ:
Also:
Guardian wrote:
Albert, I highly suggest you body-guard Ibby or PJ.
If you are killed when one of them is targeted for death, I think we will be much more likely to win the game since you will be confirmed town to everyone and people will know the me-you connection isn't scum-scum -- in their eyes, at the ultimate worst, you would be a misguided townie sure of my innocence. At the best, they would get it through their heads that I am town.
QFT.
Do not lynch me.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:48 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Everything is scummy, isn't it Ibs? Over defending oneself is scummy, not defending enough is scummy, not being concerned about whether oneself will die is scummy, whining and crying and pleading town to believe one is scummy...

It's not that I'm worried about being quicklynched or not, its that I really don't care if I'm lynched at all or not

Also, Guardian? You're not allowed to QFT something you said. Shame on you
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Guardian »

UltimaAvalon wrote:It's not that I'm worried about being quicklynched or not, its that I really don't care if I'm lynched at all or not
Why?
UltimaAvalon wrote:Also, Guardian? You're not allowed to QFT something you said. Shame on you
I am iconoclast. I break tradition. Live with it :P.
Do not lynch me.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:25 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

The lack of votes on UA confirms to me he is scum.

DIESUCKDIE. He is definitely trying to do everything in his power to get a lynch. And as WIFOM as it is, as scum, I'm pretty sure I would
know
when it's time to freaking bus a scum partner. The reason I'm not voting Guardian right now is because I am
certain
scum are on the wagon, but I am
uncertain
about Guardian's alignment.

UA has been using whatever excuse he needs to vote just about anybody. The Hour 8 lynch is particularly telling - he puts Guardian at lynch -1, then switches to ABR when that wagon starts picking up. When it fails, he hammers FA. Now he's trying to finish off Guardian again.

The problem with the FA wagon was that everybody was willing to vote him. The problem with the Guardian wagon is that everybody was willing to vote him (which in turn has made me unwilling to vote him). Everything about UA's recent posts read like scum to me.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

In other words, he's trying to show unconcern of the votes on him, and to shrug them off, while he is still pushing for the Guardian hammer. People not switching their votes to UA are highly suspect.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”