Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3748, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3738, Vampirate wrote:Also if Nero confirms RIP'S check then RIP is a true virtual town clear.

How would I do this? If I were scum its not like I would claim that I'm scum and as town its not like I'd know if RIP targeted me or not so :?

Considering you denied RIP's claim the theory is lost.

If you confirmed RIP's claim of being ascitic then RIP is pretty much guaranteed to be a cop as only a cop would be able to get that result. It would be very rash to claim he got no result if he was scum as the odds of him actually being right are pretty low and I doubt there's a 2nd roleblocker though possible.

In other words faking a no result opens up a can of worms.

We need RIP to come out to tell his part still.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you not posting here, elusive?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by elusive »

Your fixation on me is disturbing. I mean seriously, serial killer stalker vibes.

I'm holding my thoughts on the latest developments for now until more info comes up.

Seriously tho, like shouldn't you be discussing more important things?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by elusive »

RIP's claim on your, Pointy's narrative about it and the subsequent responses. Or are you caught scum, lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For someone that said

In post 3644, elusive wrote:I'm voting Vampirate, so get your eyes\brain\health checked:

you are equally guilty.

In post 3744, Nero Cain wrote:you guys are to lynch pointy once I flip town, ok?

In post 3747, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, on one hand I do kinda agree with Pointy that this makes very little tactical sense as scum but then its absolutely horrible to do as town and I would be ok with watching this hang 'cause I don't think keeping him around is a good idea at all.

I think there's 4 possible things here.

1. RIP thinks I'm scum so he's gambiting.
2. RIP is scum.
3. The mod made a mistake.
4. He's stupid and can't find his pm.

1 or 2 seem like the most possible to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meanwhile, YOU are not discussing any of these things.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah, but the difference is I don't care about you lol so I read that and totally forgot it. You're the one obsessed with me and my thoughts. Which, whatever.

I don't feel like discussing it, I mean why does it matter to you of all people? I've given my POE pool and until X info more it includes all the people I find weird.

Honest if you aren't scum I will have something to say about your play this game, like eat your words.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My play has been WAAAAAY better than yours but that's only 'cause you are scum so meh.

RIP is basically claiming a guilty on me so you either think one of us is scum. Yet you are not voting either of us. Why? This makes we worry that you are scum that knows that I am town. I think if you were town you'd have something to say about this but you aren't really saying anything.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by elusive »

So you think RIP is scum?

I mean you must think he's scum, right? He's been townreading you so why would he gambit that? How does it make sense? Pointy's jump and over explanations are odd.

However, I'm sheeping Rubicon so waiting for him to have a eureka.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Also you seem to ignore that "no result" is actually possible.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess its possible that it could just be poor town play but RIP kinda claiming guilty on me is a pretty important development and its alarming to me to you have basically nothing to say. I mean you did say "I'm holding my thoughts on the latest developments for now until more info comes up" but you only said that when your name was called so it looks like scum going with whatever the majority decides.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3761, elusive wrote:Also you seem to ignore that "no result" is actually possible.

Other than RIP being out of shots how else is this possible?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Until he talks more I have no interest going there. Done with you as well, you've bored me so much in this game wow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

After RIP posts I'll be sure to prod you again b/c you don't really post unless your name gets called. Hello Beetlejuice.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by elusive »

I'd rather someone.cute rub my lamp insted of you. You just don't so it for me.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Grib »

someone called for a cute person?

(fluffy fluffpost, RIP please do something so we can all get on with our lives)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

I don't get how a "no result" turns into a guilty. That assumes ascetic is only used as a scum modifier, doesn't it?
I would like to see more explanation from RIP. Twice now he has claimed to be lying about something.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Nero, you understand it's very likely elusive is town due to protects, right?

RIP's absence is worrying.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3769, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nero, you understand it's very likely elusive is town due to protects, right?

Maybe, there's other possibilities I think and her play just seems so scummy and survivalist. It doesn't match her previous town meta. She avoided the KC wagon/defended her as well and soft defended Boons. Was calling Ric Castle scum but was hesitant to vote him and then refused to vote RM. So like I think her play has been pretty pro-scum.

I mean if we want to say that RIP is just an idiot and/or a silly gambiter and your two protects on Elusive and Rubi make them town then we are left with Drixx/pointy/vamp.

PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 3768, davesaz wrote:I don't get how a "no result" turns into a guilty. That assumes ascetic is only used as a scum modifier, doesn't it?
I would like to see more explanation from RIP. Twice now he has claimed to be lying about something.

It's not that ascetic is a scum role, it's that ascetic is decidedly not a vanilla role, and if what RIP says is true, then Nero lied about being a VT, something that is more than scummy enough for a lynch.

However lets wait for RIP, because "I got no PM" and "I got a PM that said "No Result"" are not the same thing, and I'd like to know which it was.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:04 am

Post by RIP »

Busy. What's up?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 am

Post by elusive »

In coherent ways, recap all your action attempts\results and if possible either paraphrase or ask Shinobi if you can direct quote.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 am

Post by elusive »

As in using legible English, read the thread and explain clearly. Or die.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”