The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by The Burgers of Llamarble »

In post 430, Cephrir wrote:is there any reason you havent told us your win condition yet

He has told us his win condition.
I don't understand where people's dumb, dumb paranoia is coming from, especially when dramonic is very clearly telling the truth.
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 pm

In post 474, Soul2277 wrote:I think lynching him now is fine since his role is too unrealistic. I'm not sure a role that can townside with all that info is possible, but a survivor is definitely not so has to have some anti-town elements to have lied like that.

So you believe that he's the epicmafia werewolf with the flavor names and roles of every player in the game? And instead of just claiming that "my role needs flavor to work" or "I get people's role PMs if I correctly guess their flavor names" he gives us the entire scumteam?
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:14 pm

In post 454, Marquis wrote:and him acting so uncertain when one of those 3 should be my totally fierce glam role just looks like he's lying about what his role actually is/knows

What do you think his role actually is?
What do you think he actually knows?
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:15 pm

In post 474, Soul2277 wrote:I'm not sure a role that can townside with all that info is possible, but a survivor is definitely not so has to have some anti-town elements to have lied like that.

And again, what role do you think he has?
It's going to be difficult for him to survive two nights with scum spite-shooting him at night and town apparently playing it safe.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: zipper

This town is so rude :/
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

My other two role options were some kind of psycho not-quite-cult-leader thing where I had to infect everyone but infection didnt actually change people's alignment, or some thing where I have to target a scum at night and lynch him the next day accurately.
Both absolutely dire to win with.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

In post 477, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 474, Soul2277 wrote:I think lynching him now is fine since his role is too unrealistic. I'm not sure a role that can townside with all that info is possible, but a survivor is definitely not so has to have some anti-town elements to have lied like that.

So you believe that he's the epicmafia werewolf with the flavor names and roles of every player in the game? And instead of just claiming that "my role needs flavor to work" or "I get people's role PMs if I correctly guess their flavor names" he gives us the entire scumteam?

I don't have any confidence his role is a werewolf. My issue isn't that his actions can be argued to fit a werewolf, but that I find the existence of a survivor with this much information to be completely ridiculous. As I don't believe his claim I think the reason he'd lie would be if there was some aspect to his role that's anti town in nature. I'd rather him die then risk dealing with whatever that is, especially now that he has given us all the information I wanted.

Nacho do you think his claim is believable and if so why? If not why would he lie if he actually wants to assist the town?
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

^~Mehdi
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I did not lie Soul.
Please find me an instance of lying instead of talking out of your ass.
I'm a hoot
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 pm

In post 482, Soul2277 wrote:Nacho do you think his claim is believable and if so why? If not why would he lie if he actually wants to assist the town?

His claim is believable because of how he played it. He gave town perfect information: it makes sense that moderators didn't expect him to play this way because of how much trust it takes and how vulnerable it leaves him to a scumteam who is only going to be spite shooting. I don't know where he lied.
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:28 pm

In post 482, Soul2277 wrote:As I don't believe his claim I think the reason he'd lie would be if there was some aspect to his role that's anti town in nature. I'd rather him die then risk dealing with whatever that is, especially now that he has given us all the information I wanted.

Like... What? He lynches scum, all town die and he wins the game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

you guys confuse me, yesterday it's all we don't need to play mafia, let's let dram solve it, and today it's pitchforks.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well basically tammy, my role is apparently too powerful for some people's taste, so it warrants lynching me.
I DUNNO GURL!
I'm a hoot
The Burgers of Llamarble
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
The Burgers of Llamarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Or... He gets all flavor names and roles in the game, he matches them up properly then all town die and he wins the game?
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

In post 485, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 482, Soul2277 wrote:Nacho do you think his claim is believable and if so why? If not why would he lie if he actually wants to assist the town?

His claim is believable because of how he played it. He gave town perfect information: it makes sense that moderators didn't expect him to play this way because of how much trust it takes and how vulnerable it leaves him to a scumteam who is only going to be spite shooting. I don't know where he lied.

The lie I was referring to was just my lack of trust for his claim. UNVOTE: dramonic

I guess for now I'll wait for OS to be online and discuss it with him.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Like, at this point the only reason I haven't posted a list of everyone and their roles is because I know that scum has a decent chunk of blocks and I'd like to think key town members will be nice enough to protect me from their ire because regardless of who dies town wins anyways.

@Burgers: If that were my role I'd win already, I know what everyone is besides zipper and pegasus being interchangeable. <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

While I'm at it

@TAMMY:
In post 463, Cephrir wrote:Image

note: he also is told all roles in the game and chooses from them each night

In post 465, dramonic wrote:That wouldnt work. Tammy's role would kill me if that was my role.

Confirm my statement?
I'm a hoot
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not sure because I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm not sure it would kill you? It wouldn't work though. Oh wait Yes, you'd be wrong and revealed to everyone if that's what you mean by killing.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Reviewing things a werewolf makes no sense actually due to dramonic's reaction to Marquis's claim and I'll accept being paranoid right now is dumb. dramonic is the zipper vote because zipper and pegasus are interchangeable?

~M
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, at this point we can't get more information. Everyone in the town has already softed hard enough for me to confirm them, and I STRONGLY doubt either of Pegasus or Zipper will be kind enough to tell me who they are individually.
One of em is the Block of all Trades, the other is the reactionary warmonger.
Id rather lynch either over a 1-shot communitzer.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unless Pegasus crumbed Shaka Zulu or Sally Salsbury at some point, we're at the highest info level we can get from scum.
I'm a hoot
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

K, VOTE: zipper

~M
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 493, Tammy wrote:Oh wait Yes, you'd be wrong and revealed to everyone if that's what you mean by killing.

That`s what I meant yes.

THANK YOU <3
I'm a hoot
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i just dont see what is to be lost from playing it safe here other than omgfriendzies4eva
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”