Micro 474: Over the Garden Wall Mafia (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Doduo »

re: choosing phase chapter, this is porbably going to sound like a stretch but not-so-tinfoil theory is that it's actually a scum factional ability. like in a role madness pre-alignment game that's the perfect way to just balance things easily to account for the pr tilt - this is what ceph and i did with pokemon gen ii upick to hand scum a premade inventor fakeclaim off of their hidden factional. plus only one player having that decision is weird af, it's more of a shared/mechanic thing so i'm reeeeeally sketched by that claim

lia/gaiden maybe??

"The brains in its two heads appear to communicate emotions to each other with a telepathic power."

SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 650, Doduo wrote:re: choosing phase chapter, this is porbably going to sound like a stretch but not-so-tinfoil theory is that it's actually a scum factional ability. like in a role madness pre-alignment game that's the perfect way to just balance things easily to account for the pr tilt - this is what ceph and i did with pokemon gen ii upick to hand scum a premade inventor fakeclaim off of their hidden factional. plus only one player having that decision is weird af, it's more of a shared/mechanic thing so i'm reeeeeally sketched by that claim

lia/gaiden maybe??

I'm gonna consider this a scumclaim
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Lol..

I think we should lynch today. No lynching is going to just remove gaiden from the equation(maybe?). Though idk if we can actually come up with a hniformed decision in time.

I don't think i want to lynch marquis today because of *reasons*. Nice to see you again tho :p
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Kagami »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(6): Honey bee, Lia, SXTLHGaiden, Alchemist21, pieguyn, Doduo

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-06-08 11:00:23)
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 648, Doduo wrote:skimming, saw something about massclaim approval - 2 scum would mean mylo so massclaim and no lynch is the best way to go through this

So it's only Honey bee that prefers not to claim now. Shall we go ahead? Or rather, shall we finsh claiming as three have already partially claimed. If so, I'd like Doduo to claim next. Full claim apart from flavour please.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 647, Lia wrote:It doesn't all make sense to me.

In post 638, Alchemist21 wrote:What I don't know is who it is or why, and that's the part I think could be telling. Given how roleblocking worked in Micro 415, I'd wager that the roleblocker knows their target gets informed of being roleblocked, and if that player is someone who's been claiming a Townread on me, I'll know they're probably scum.

You say this, then when you realise it was Pie that did the blocking you change your tune. Why? Also, is your neighbourising permanent or temporary?

@ Pie: Why would you want to prevent Alch using his neighbourise on day 3?

Pie's explanation made sense. I had actually expected the roleblocker to be outside the neighborhood since it could be reasonably assumed by a player in the neighborhood that I had no night actions, and that a roleblocker wouldn't waste a use on me if they thought I had no night actions.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Lia »

Did the roleblock notice say that it only affected night actions?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 647, Lia wrote:@ Pie: Why would you want to prevent Alch using his neighbourise on day 3?

it wouldn't? Alch's neighborize is a day action, my roleblock is a night action. I can also say my roleblock sends a message informing my target that they were blocked by *my flavor* (don't really see a reason not to claim this; there are other aspects of it that it's anti-town to claim).

actually you know what, now that I type this out I realize this is all rather pointless since even if Alch is scum here scum's flavor kill can't be roleblocked. so fuck that.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm pretty ok with a no lynch today given we've got basically nowhere. I currently think {Lia, Alch} is the most likely scum team, but am willing to save discussing it for tomorrow.

Doduo and Lia should claim before day ends at the least just so we don't waste a shitton of time waiting around again tomorrow.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Lia »

I'm seeing inconsistencies there with part of my role but it may be they weren't intended to be consistent in the first place. I will claim after Doduo but not before them. Honey bee's feels town so I'm happy to let her decide whether to claim after we've done so.

I think the only one I'd be prepared to lynch at the moment would be Doduo. Marquis has posted more than 20 times elsewhere since Doduo's last post here, including several long posts, so I'm suspicious of why they're choosing not to give priority to a game so close to deadline.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Who would Doduo's partner be?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 659, Lia wrote:I think the only one I'd be prepared to lynch at the moment would be Doduo. Marquis has posted more than 20 times elsewhere since Doduo's last post here, including several long posts, so I'm suspicious of why they're choosing not to give priority to a game so close to deadline.

are you fucking kidding me
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 659, Lia wrote:I'm seeing inconsistencies there with part of my role but it may be they weren't intended to be consistent in the first place. I will claim after Doduo but not before them. Honey bee's feels town so I'm happy to let her decide whether to claim after we've done so.

what feels town about it? (I think I know why you're calling it town, I'm just asking to be sure first.)
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

i forgot this game existed again and i forgot doduo existed and i don't know where notscience is and i remember thinking lia was still the most likely scum but that lol fuck everything too and fuck dead-even-though-it's-partially-my-fault lylos and there was somebody obvtown but i can't recall bc i've been doing too much skimming now and not enough time for reading and i just want to lynch scum and but i also kind of just want to lose and end it bc not knowing pretty much ANYTHING is killing me

so yeah we're useless and our role is useless and i think we should probably claim now but i kind of want to just sit here and say "no" and make lia claim first for ~reasons~ (unless she already claimed which lol what even have i missed)
link in bio
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Lia »

In post 660, Alchemist21 wrote:Who would Doduo's partner be?

I don't know. I thought it was Pie, as I said earlier, but now I'm thinking it's more likely to be you. And I'm not ruling out HB but that feels less likely.

In post 662, pieguyn wrote:what feels town about it? (I think I know why you're calling it town, I'm just asking to be sure first.)

Because it looked like it made sense as town? I don't want to say any more than that as it's only speculation and won't help.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Lia »

Marquis has said their role is useless but I still want to see their claim. I would have preferred for them to go first but as it's only 3 hours to deadline I'm not going to wait any longer to claim, for what it's worth.

I'm a tracker that hasn't been able to track anyone yet due to certain conditions.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:18 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

So, deadline is almost up.
My flavor will be Ben Franklin tonight.
Everyone can do with this what they will.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Kagami »

Nobody was lynched on Day 3
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Kagami »

Spoiler: Over The Garden Wall

It is chapter 6. During chapter 6, all night actions will fail.

This is
No Living Player
's home chapter.

Night 4 Begins!

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-06-10 13:57:35)
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Kagami »

SXTLHGaiden has died!

SXTLHGaiden
was
Benjamin Franklin
Innocent Dreaming Frog
, aligned with
The Unknown

Day 4 begins shortly...
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Kagami »

Spoiler: Patient is the Night

It is chapter 2. During chapter 2, all PTs are locked.

This is
Doduo
's home chapter, he requires an additional vote to lynch.

Day 4 Begins!

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-06-21 22:00:39)
Last edited by Kagami on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Kagami »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(5): Honey bee, Lia, Alchemist21, pieguyn, Doduo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-06-18 13:59:55)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 659, Lia wrote:I'm seeing inconsistencies there with part of my role but it may be they weren't intended to be consistent in the first place. I will claim after Doduo but not before them. Honey bee's feels town so I'm happy to let her decide whether to claim after we've done so.

I think the only one I'd be prepared to lynch at the moment would be Doduo. Marquis has posted more than 20 times elsewhere since Doduo's last post here, including several long posts, so I'm suspicious of why they're choosing not to give priority to a game so close to deadline.

In post 665, Lia wrote:Marquis has said their role is useless but I still want to see their claim. I would have preferred for them to go first but as it's only 3 hours to deadline I'm not going to wait any longer to claim, for what it's worth.

I'm a tracker that hasn't been able to track anyone yet due to certain conditions.

What are these inconsistencies?
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Lia »

I think I'd like to wait until Doduo and HB have claimed before replying to that one.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I'm not going to wait forever. This is lylo and I don't want the lynch to become a deadline scramble.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”