Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 507, zoraster wrote:Please leave any CIVIL comments here!

SCREW YOU ZOR

SUCK MY BALLS
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheers to a lot of people in the team mafia game.
I would love to play again with most of you. :)
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 am

Post by singersigner »

Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

YA THANKS FOR WASTING ALL OUR TOKENS ZORASTER

p-edit: GO AWAY YOU NINJAS
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Erm *the signs and void game
Screw all of the people in the other games.
c:
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 524, wgeurts wrote:
In post 523, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 509, Untrod Tripod wrote:singer for MVP

:oops:

Oversoul wrote:Singer so sorry I doubted you

<3

I like tomatoes.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:55 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 529, Cheetory6 wrote:Cheers to a lot of people in the team mafia game.

So much this.

I'm extremely happy my empire read was correct because I revealed toooooooo goddamn much about how I formed the read where he could read it. :/

But, thank you singer! your play and kill choices made it worth the meta dump.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:56 am

Post by singersigner »

Dude, I was like...how the fuck did she do that... I don't even think I can read quadz that accurately on the forums. Obviously no one could take my word for it, but still. I took a lot of stock in your reads (except Titus) because of it.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Alsooooo...when do team/scum PTs get released?? My ongoing complaint in our team PT: "I bet Titus is laughing at me right now :( "

I wanna see how accurate that is! :P

I like tomatoes.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

@Mods: Would it be possible to post the setup for the original Magua game? Would love to see how that setup was.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Plotinus »

congratulations everyone!
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks ank, bulba and wis for being good teammates! special shout out to wis, I knew that was gonna be a tough group for anybody to swap into even if it was an obvtown slot but handled yourself well.

I think I have found the holy grail of mafia and it wasn't what I thought it wld be. it was that moment of being eaten alive with paranoia, living and breathing the nightless game for a month, feeling a tremendous amount of pressure to win and have it come down to the final four and ooba, zzthing and I looking/feeling like this:

and all 3 of us grabbing each other's hand and just
trusting
while jumping off a cliff. that moment was gorgeous and by far my favourite moment in mafia ever. when I saw that we won I put on some music and danced for like an hour I was so happy.

thank you guys for giving me that. <3

I also did a little dance when singer shot titus I had been screeching to bulba that singer was town and that titus was scum in our pt forever, my god why was she allowed to get away with what she did for so long is beyond me.
whew!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I agree with this but I also run a serious chance of going insane and/or prematurely aging several decades if I play in another regular length game in the next few months.

Marathon games though....
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Mina »

Don't remind me, mollie! If only Metal Sonic had hammered Alchemist a couple of hours before deadline... :cry:
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

The funny thing is that earlier that phase I voted MS and my team + Mollie all screamed at me for doing so because they thought he was obvTown, then somehow things got reversed and I was the only one in the game Townreading MS.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Empire »

Sorry for replacing out, my personal life stuff leaked into my mafia play and I just couldn't do it anymore.

Thankfully, singer rocked so it was all for the better!
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Empire »

I just wanted to say you were a blast to play with and if I ever come back to mafia I'd love to play with you again.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Magua »

In post 537, Katsuki wrote:@Mods: Would it be possible to post the setup for the original Magua game? Would love to see how that setup was.

Mafiascum Meta Mafia[scum]

Spoiler: Cabd - Breadcrumbs (Mailman/Delayed Reporter)

Man, your head is full of useful information. It’d be great if Town knew all these things that you know. But, it would suck if the scum knew all those things too.

But you’ve got them beat. You can carefully encode the useful information in your posts! Town are smart, they’ll figure it out! Scum are dumb, they won’t notice! Foolproof!

You are
Breadcrumbs
, a
Mailman/Delayed Reporter
aligned with the
Town

Mailman (Day):
Once each Day, you may choose another player, and give the mod a message that will be anonymously delivered to that player.

Delayed Report (P):
Each Night, you may give a message to the mod. In the event of your death, all such messages (including the message given the same Night) will be posted along with your flip.

In all cases, messages will be formatted in an area tag and identified as not coming from the mod.

You win with the
Town
: You win when all living players win with the
Town
, and at least one player is alive.

Spoiler: Cephrir - Flaking and Replacements (Suicidal 2-shot Reflexive Doctor)

Town’s a super dangerous place to live. People always getting lynched, or worse, killed in the middle of the night when they’re just sleeping peacefully in their beds! That’s horrible!

You’ve got a plan, though! Just get replaced. It’ll help town because you’ll probably get replaced by someone competent, who can protect other town players. And hey, at worst, just stop playing entirely. Yeah, you’ll get killed, but at least it won’t be by the mafia.

You are
Flaking and Replacements
, a
Suicidal 2-shot Reflexive Doctor
aligned with the
Town

Suicidal (Day):
You may activate this power at any point during the Day. You will die, with the kill flavor being "modkilled for flaking," though you will not actually be modkilled. Just dead.

Reflexive Doctor (A, 2-shot):
Each Night, you may activate this power. If you do, you will reflexively and automatically protect anyone who visits you this Night. For Tracker and Watcher reports, you will be treated as visiting yourself, but not visiting anyone who targeted you. If you are roleblocked, your shot is not used up.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: copper223 - Massclaim (Flavorcop/Conditional Rolecop)

Think about it. Scum share all their information amongst themselves. But town is larger than scum! So town obviously has more information than scum! Town just needs to share it! Then town will have the information advantage, and scum will be crushed beneath the wheels of knowledge!

You are
Massclaim
, a
Flavorcop/Conditional Rolecop
aligned with the
Town

Flavorcop (A):
Each Night, you may target another player. You will learn that player’s flavor name (eg, if used on you this power would return "Massclaim") There may be abilities that alter this result.

Conditional Rolecop (A):
Each Night, you may target another player and give a flavor name. If your target has that flavor name, you will learn their role name (eg, if used on you this power would return "Flavorcop/Conditional Rolecop"). Otherwise, you will receive "Ability failed." There may be abilities that alter this result.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: Iecerint - Every Game Needs a Tracker (Tracker)

You need an investigative role for your game. Cop, of course. But a cop...that’s really a lot of power. You don’t want that much power.

Think, think! You’re a world famous setup designer, or you might be one day, there’s got to be something you can...ahah! That’s it! You’ll use a tracker! It’s a power role that provides a little power without overdoing it like a cop! It’ll be perfect! My god, you’re a genius!

You are
Every Game Needs a Tracker
, a
Tracker
aligned with the
Town

Track (A):
Each Night, you may choose another player. You will be told everyone that player visits that Night, or "No one." There may be abilities that alter this result.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: Katsuki - Fake Day Vigs (Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades)

Day phase is so boring. Vote this, vote that, blah. How many people does it take to lynch? It’s hard to math. How can you be expected to keep up?

You know what’s way better than all of that? Fake day vigging people. It’s great! You get so much information from their reaction that you can learn all these great things about them!

But all these people get on your case. "How droll," they say, or "No one falls for that anymore!" Hmph. You’ll show them. If town doesn’t want your antics, maybe scum will.

You are
Fake Day Vigs
, a
Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades
aligned with the
Mafia

Mafia Knowledge (FP):
You are a member of the Mafia, which consists of Who the 1-shot Bulletproof Miller, Katsuki the Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades, and Lady Lambdadelta the Sanity-Not-Guaranteed Cop.

Mafia Communication (FP):
You may speak with the Mafia at any point while you are alive during the game here.

Mafia Night-kill (FA):
Each Night, one member of the Mafia may choose to kill a non-Mafia player. Remember, you can perform only one (A) or (FA) action per Night.

Conditional Investigations (A):
Each Night following a Day in which you faked a day vig on another player (by bolding "Kill: <player>" or similar in a post), you may use this power to target that player and perform one of the following investigations. Each type of investigation can only be done once. If you are roleblocked, that type of investigation is not used up. When using this power, please include a link to the relevant post where a day vig is faked.
  • Cop (1-shot):
    You will receive a result of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." This is guaranteed sane.
  • Rolecop (1-shot):
    You will receive your target’s role (eg, if used on yourself this would return "Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades")
  • Tracker (1-shot):
    You will see who your target targeted, or "No one"
  • Watcher (1-shot):
    You will see anyone who targeted your target, or "No one"

In all cases, there may be abilities that alter this result.

Fakeclaim (P):
At any point, you may provide the mod mechanical details (role, role name, etc), and the mod will provide a fakeclaim incorporating those elements with the correct flavor and stylings. One is provided for you:
Day phase is so boring. Vote this, vote that, blah. How many people does it take to lynch? It’s hard to math. How can you be expected to keep up?

You know what’s way better than all of that? Fake day vigging people. It’s great! You get so much information from their reaction that you can learn all these great things about them!

You are
Fake Day Vigs
, a
Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades
aligned with the
Town

Conditional Investigations (A):
Each Night following a Day in which you faked a day vig on another player (by bolding "Kill: <player>" or similar in a post), you may use this power to target that player and perform one of the following investigations. Each type of investigation can only be done once. If you are roleblocked, that type of investigation is not used up. When using this power, please include a link to the relevant post where a day vig is faked.
  • Gunsmith (1-shot):
    You will receive a result of "Gun" or "No Gun." Anyone capable of killing has a gun, unless they are also capable of protecting.
  • Rolecop (1-shot):
    You will receive your target’s role (eg, if used on yourself this would return "Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades")
  • Tracker (1-shot):
    You will see who your target targeted, or "No one"
  • Weak Cop (1-shot):
    You will receive a result of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty". This is guaranteed sane. If your target is not Town aligned, you will also die.

In all cases, there may be abilities that alter this result.

You win with the
Town
Town

You win with the
Mafia
Mafia

Spoiler: Lady Lambdadelta - Follow the Cop (Sanity-not-Guaranteed Cop)

Once upon a time, you were the king, you were on top! You were the champ! Now, your name is used as a pejorative...ungrateful jerks! So you make games "boring" and "predictable"...at least Town could win! And maybe with your help, Town can win again!

They don’t want you anymore? Fine. You’ll make sure Town never wins again…

You are
Follow the Cop
, a
Sanity-not-Guaranteed Cop
aligned with the
Mafia

Mafia Knowledge (FP):
You are a member of the Mafia, which consists of Who the 1-shot Bulletproof Miller, Katsuki the Conditional Jack-of-All-Trades, and Lady Lambdadelta the Sanity-Not-Guaranteed Cop.

You may speak with the Mafia at any point while you are alive during the game here.

Mafia Night-kill (FA):
Each Night, one member of the Mafia may choose to kill a non-Mafia player. Remember, you can perform only one (A) or (FA) action per Night.

Cop (A):
Each Night, you may investigate another player. You will be given a result of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." However, because even now mods see you as too powerful, your Cop sanity is not guaranteed. You may be sane (correct reports), insane (results the opposite of sane), naive (always returns "Not Guilty") or paranoid (always returns "Guilty"). There may be abilities that alter this result.

Fakeclaim (P):
At any point, you may provide the mod mechanical details (role, role name, etc), and the mod will provide a fakeclaim incorporating those elements with the correct flavor and stylings. One is provided for you:
Once upon a time, you were the king, you were on top! You were the champ! Now, your name is used as a pejorative...ungrateful jerks! So you make games "boring" and "predictable"...at least Town could win! And maybe with your help, Town can win again!

You are
Follow the Cop
, a
Sanity-not-Guaranteed Cop
aligned with the
Town

Cop (A):
Each Night, you may investigate another player. You will be given a result of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." However, because even now mods see you as too powerful, your Cop sanity is not guaranteed. You may be sane (correct reports), insane (results the opposite of sane), Naive (always returns "Not Guilty") or paranoid (always returns "Guilty"). There may be abilities that alter this result.

You win with the
Town
Town

You win with the
Mafia
Mafia

Spoiler: notscience - Roleblocker vs Roleblocker Interaction (Roleblocker)

Roleblockers roleblock. They stop someone’s role from working. That’s obvious. But what happens if, just saying, hypothetically, if a roleblocker roleblocks a roleblocker who roleblocks the first roleblocker?

Why, it’s obvious! Think of it like they’re armed with sleeping darts, and they’re firing simultan….no, wait, that doesn’t work with natural order resolution, because what if roleblocker A targets roleblocker B who targets the cop….and what if one of them is scum who’s also doing the kill? And what if there’s a jailkeeper? AAAAAARGH.

Screw it. They all just die.

You are
Roleblocker vs Roleblocker Interaction
, a
Roleblocker
aligned with the
Town

Roleblock (A):
Each Night, you may choose another player. Any actions they take this Night will fail. If you target a player with this in the same Night that they target a roleblock effect on you, you will both die, with a kill flavor of "given up on by the mod."

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: Rhinox - Normal Review Group (Informed Limited Rolecop)

Some people think you can put two doctors in a setup. Two doctors? No way! Eight doctors? Urgh, now you have a headache.

Luckily, you’re there to weed out the terrible setups. Leaving only the good setups. Making your mark by lifting the game of mafia up from the mud it sits in where people can just make up whatever they want, to a science, nay, an art!, of games that are good and fun and...dare you say it...just.

You dream that, one day, normal games will be hailed for the stunning beauties that they are. One day, you hope, all games will be normal.

You are
Normal Review Group
, an
Informed Limited Rolecop
aligned with the
Town

Informed (P):
You have used your considerable power and influence to always make sure that your best bud Vanilla Townie is in as many games as possible. It is confirmed that a
Vanilla Townie
exists in this game and is aligned with the
Town

Limited Rolecop (A):
Each Night, you may investigate another player. You will learn if their role is considered "Normal" or "Not Normal." For purposes of this ability, the adjectives "Conditional" and "Limited" will be ignored. The mod will privately confirm at any point whether any given hypothetical role would return "Normal" or "Not Normal."

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: shos - Lynch All Lurkers (Conditional Double Voter)

This game is great...as long as people are playing. But you know what sucks? When someone doesn’t play. Man, that makes you mad! You know what would make this game better? If you just got rid of all of those lurkers! Yeah! That’d show ‘em! I bet if you started doing that, people would never lurk again!

You are
Lynch All Lurkers
, a
Conditional Double Voter
aligned with the
Town

Conditional Double Vote (P):
After each Day is 48 hours old, your vote counts as an additional vote whenever you are voting someone who has not posted within the last 48 hours. This will not be reflected on the vote count and will not change the lynch threshold. Regardless of this power, you can never lynch another player entirely by yourself -- there must always be at least one other player voting them.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: T-Bone - Wisdom of the Crowds (2-shot Detective)

Some players are just toxic to the game. Bad. No good. Ruins games, regardless of anything else. Luckily for the mods, you’re around so that you can tell the mods about these players and get them out before they cause any trouble.

Well, I mean ideally. In truth, you can only report on them after they’ve caused trouble, but, that’s still good, right?

You are
Wisdom of the Crowds
, a
2-shot Detective
aligned with the
Town

Detective (A, 2-shot):
Each Night, you may target another player. You will learn if that player "Has Killed" or "Has Not Killed" during the game so far, including the same Night you perform this action. There may be abilities that alter this result. If you are roleblocked, your shot is not used up.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: TierShift - Post-by-Post Analysis (Macho Framing Bodyguard)

Find a game. ISO a player. Any player. Any player at all.

See all those posts? There’s so much information there. A wheelbarrow of information. Enough quotes in there to convict the most honest man of being scum, really. The target of your analysis always inevitably seems scummy. But that’s ok. The focused white-hot glare of your analysis also keeps them safe from the scum, though it does have the downside of making you a target instead.

You are
Post-by-Post Analysis
, a
Macho Framing Bodyguard
aligned with the
Town

Macho (P):
Any protections on you have no effect.

Framing Bodyguard (A):
Each Night, you may choose another player. If that player, before protections, would die this Night, you will die instead. However, because PbPA makes everyone look guilty, the player you target will also return the worse result to any "X"/"Not X"-style investigation (if possible) that occurs this Night.

You win with the
Town
Town

Spoiler: Who - Bulletproof is a Scum Claim (1-shot Bulletproof Miller)

Being bulletproof is awesome! You wave your hands, daring the mafia to come at you! You’ll wreck their little party and there’s nothing they can do about it because you’re bulletproof! They can suck it!

Wait, what? Bulletproof is a scum claim? And now the town is lynching you?? Are they mad? You’re bulletproof! You can win this for the town! Why are they lynching you?

Fine. If that’s the way they want to be, you’ll switch sides.

You are
Bulletproof is a Scum Claim
, a
1-shot Bulletproof Miller
aligned with the
Mafia

Mafia Knowledge (FP):

Mafia Night-kill (FA):

Miller (P):
Any "X"/"Not X"-style investigation that targets you will return the worse result, if possible.

Bulletproof (P, 1-shot):
The first attempt to kill you (via Day-kill or Night-kill) will fail. You will not be notified if this occurs. This does not protect you from being lynched.

Fakeclaim (P):
Being bulletproof is awesome! You wave your hands, daring the mafia to come at you! You’ll wreck their little party and there’s nothing they can do about it because you’re bulletproof! They can suck it!

Wait, what? Bulletproof is a scum claim? And now the town is lynching you?? Are they mad? You’re bulletproof! You can win this for the town! Why are they lynching you?

You are
Bulletproof is a Scum Claim
, a
1-shot Bulletproof Miller
aligned with the
Town

Miller (P):
Any "X"/"Not X"-style investigation that targets you will return the worse result, if possible.

Bulletproof (P, 1-shot):
The first attempt to kill you (via Day-kill or Night-kill) will fail. You will not be notified if this occurs. This does not protect you from being lynched.

You win with the
Town
Town

You win with the
Mafia
Mafia

Spoiler: xRECKONERx - Vanilla Townie (Informed Townie)

Man, you’re everywhere! You’re in almost every game ever! Everyone loves you, which is obvious, because they always put you into their games! Yeah, you never get to do cool things like the cops or doctors, but, man, you’re still important!

Woo! Vote and voice! Woo! Party time!

You are
Vanilla Townie
, an
Informed Townie
aligned with the
Town

Informed (P):
You and the Normal Review Group are supertight, and they always have your back, making sure you show up in every Normal game. It is confirmed that the
Normal Review Group
exists in this game and is aligned with the
Town

You win with the
Town
Town
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Emp,
:)
That means a lot.
I'm sorry to hear that personal stuff is heavy right now. Hope it gets better soon.
If you ever end up playing again I will personally make effort to join a game you're in good sir!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 542, Alchemist21 wrote:The funny thing is that earlier that phase I voted MS and my team + Mollie all screamed at me for doing so because they thought he was obvTown, then somehow things got reversed and I was the only one in the game Townreading MS.

I only said that metal was town twice in the entire game and that was only cos of my team's plus some of the dead players reads on him. I thought he looked like pondscum the whole time but every1 kept telling me that I was wrong except for ooba.

it was very interesting to see how many players tried to read my teammates via me when I wasn't even in the game. I got really tired and frustrated with constantly being addressed and not being able to respond it was like "mollie mollie mollie".

I have decided to change my name to gertrude. every1 can call me gerty.
whew!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 546, Cheetory6 wrote:@Emp,
:)
That means a lot.
I'm sorry to hear that personal stuff is heavy right now. Hope it gets better soon.
If you ever end up playing again I will personally make effort to join a game you're in good sir!

You, Gamma, GiF and Oversoul were my rocks well before mid-day 1. You were town to me, and were making a lot of sense, even when you disagreed with each other or with me.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Antihero »

good job to the winners.

anen especially good job in making a false trail to CES. had i been around the final day i would've lynched him too.

nice job to the town of the large. i'm really sad i couldn't see that one through. great sharpshooting by singer. the titus kill was really a turning point in that game and probably what contributed most to a town win.

now i'm going to publicly embarrass everyone on my team and gush because THEY WERE AWESOME

etl made a great effort and got kind of screwed over by serra flaking out. even when things were looking bad she still stuck with it and fought hard for the team and that's admirable.
it was a shame tth didn't get to use the PR. but she still did really well and her reads were EXCELLENT (as usual). mad props for not letting the slot get mislynched because i was sure mastin, ffery, and nacho would ramrod that through after i flaked.
sthar absolutely owned the normal and i'm going to go nom him for a scummy right now because that comeback was amazing.

ALSO, THANKS TO ZOR AND ALL THE MODS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER. IT ALL WENT SMOOTHLY AND THE MODDING WAS FLAWLESS. NICE JOB!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”