ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 32, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom
Hydrate: Ricastle

I will take anyone hydrating someone other than themselves at this point as scumpartners

Mod, pretty sure I've confirmed btw

:igmeou: no
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 347, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't get the townreads on Singer but shes one of the people that gets townread a lot for being "afraid of scum" a la Tammy and Mina and I usually throw shade on the whole ordeal just to end up seeing them flip town every game, so MEH.

I've never played forum mafia with Mina, but in person, her alignment is ridiculously obvious... haha ;; I get the same kind of feeling here from Singer, so I like this comparison.
This team is ruining my life!
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 349, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 343, Rune wrote:I really like that this game is public multiball

Said nobody ever.

That's not my name.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 50, Rune wrote:hydrate ricastle

anyone hydrating rica is tricked, Rica is my first minor scum read tbh, feels like a raelly faked post imho.(from him)
redacted
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 351, NotAnAxehole wrote:I've never played forum mafia with Mina, but in person, her alignment is ridiculously obvious... haha

When did you meet Mina? oO Or on skype?

Also I have nits to pick with you.

Why are you defending Bacon/Egg? Do they look town to you or are you just not seeing the case on them cause you ignored my call out on them but went after someone else for calling them out. I think their posts have had virtually no content and all look superficial. I don't think its a hard scum feel yet, but its definitely less than town and I'm surprised that anyone would feel that they are town enough to shoot down suspicion on them at this juncture?
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 353, ZZZX wrote:
In post 50, Rune wrote:hydrate ricastle

anyone hydrating rica is tricked, Rica is my first minor scum read tbh, feels like a raelly faked post imho.(from him)

This implies we have a similar approach to hydration votes, which I doubt.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 58, singersigner wrote:
vote: Sonic Boom

:twisted:

<3

*scam dar is tingling, but I like dis*
*just kidding the scumdar part btw*
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 71, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 32, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom
Hydrate: Ricastle

I will take anyone hydrating someone other than themselves at this point as scumpartners

Mod, pretty sure I've confirmed btw

Hey, Ricastle, I'll strike you a deal.

Shift your vote onto TWIE and I'll put the Hydrate on you, and tell Titus not to remove it. For as long as your vote stays there.

Ok sonic we have hte drama etc but its time for you to swithc your vision and hunt all da scum already?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 74, Sonic Boom wrote:Our we can just lynch him and get a scumflip Sonic. Take a step back from ZOMG policy and look at the reactions you got. Compare them to when people want to policy me and you.

What's this thing about sharing, Ricastle?

Singer, you actually figured out my alignment early. It was the campaign that wore you down. Read ABR's scum lynching guide. I just made you sound crazy obsessive, rather than refuting your points because your points were based in emotion.

~Titus

Titus comes with gold again.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I am tired, will continue when its not 3:30AM
redacted
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 354, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 351, NotAnAxehole wrote:I've never played forum mafia with Mina, but in person, her alignment is ridiculously obvious... haha

When did you meet Mina? oO Or on skype?

Also I have nits to pick with you.

Why are you defending Bacon/Egg? Do they look town to you or are you just not seeing the case on them cause you ignored my call out on them but went after someone else for calling them out. I think their posts have had virtually no content and all look superficial. I don't think its a hard scum feel yet, but its definitely less than town and I'm surprised that anyone would feel that they are town enough to shoot down suspicion on them at this juncture?

I met her at my place not too long ago through Nikanor. I believe there was a meet on the same weekend as I was holding an event at my place (I usually hold board game events every 2-3 weeks). They came over at some point.

I'm defending them for the reason that you claimed here, they haven't provided any content yet ~ I know that I haven't even been able to read the whole thread, though I've provided everything I can... I can very easily see myself having a slightly busier day at work, still posting as much, but with less content. I don't believe it's a big tell given that we haven't had enough time to truly tell what the cause of the lacking content is.

The biggest difference between you calling him out and Rune is, you called him out in a similar way as I would think to had I initially read his posts. He needs to provide more content, currently doesn't look so town. Rune just went straight for a wagon on the guy, trying to derail an existing wagon (which I will have to revisit) on the basis of something that's already been requested and which he's already said he'll provide later (iirc). So, why are we trying to create a wagon on someone for a lack of content when they said they will provide said content?

Other differences is I'm currently scum reading Rune and not you... The above isn't a prime reason, but it definitely adds to the case.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Rune »

Would you prefer if I hydrated breakfast?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Less sexy head here, and I have no reads lalala. I need to actually read though and talk to mala, as she apparently has read and has reads.

I am thinking about the potential that flavor claiming and if it will be harmful though and I'll talk to mala about that after I look back at the previous game. Iirc correctly once we figured out what our role did, I think there was some discussion about what hydrad were likely to get what roles snd that was based on what that hydra typically got. Idk if that would be the case here, but it's possible. Although I imagine that would just be the case for a few if any.

I'm sharing my flavor though because it's funny and there's no way it gives away anything because drama queens hasn't played a game yet though we've had the hydra for a while now.

Anyway, I'm tammy, and MARA thinks I'm fun to be around and even though I can't make a decision that I stick to people love me anyway! Isn't she sweet. Anyway, last night when I saw my role pm and saw that I was tammy I thought that she was just personalizing our role pm's with nice things she thought about us because hey we're all vts anyway. It wasn't until today that it dawned on me what that was. This just goes to show how self-absorbed I am because I'm a hydra and why would she just address it to me, and two gies to show how much of an idiot I can be because I knew the setup especially after playing the first one.

Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

I had something else to say...hrm please hold.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 362, Cait Sith wrote:

Oh, I understand that, but each day, the person who is hydrated picks another person to hydrate. Either, the town should agree on who that person should pick and that person can then confirm if they got it or not, or we have to pick someone who is not only town, but on who we can rely on to make a good decision.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I'm pretty sure the first one is actually not an option given multiball.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 363, NotAnAxehole wrote:

Oh, I understand that, but each day, the person who is hydrated picks another person to hydrate. Either, the town should agree on who that person should pick and that person can then confirm if they got it or not, or we have to pick someone who is not only town, but on who we can rely on to make a good decision.

Hydration is a great mechanic for town and your suggestion abuses that terribly in favour of scum.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 365, Rune wrote:

Hydration is a great mechanic for town and your suggestion abuses that terribly in favour of scum.

Hydrating strong players sways the mechanic in favor of scum? What?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 289, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Mod, I just voted for hydration and you've split the wagon on us into two seperate vote count sections. One of which spelled incorrectly and the second correctely.

Hydrate: Espsyoncheage

I'm up for flavour claiming, need to talk with my other heads though first.
~wgeurts

Oh my gods, so weird. I'd read this earlier on my way out the door, and I read it as "need to talk with my scumteam thought first" and my entire drive I was trying to figure out if the reference to the scum team was a joke based on people saying their tridra was mod confirmed scum or if it was a legit scumslip ala that guy who posted that this was the second time he'd drawn scum in response to someone asking if he had been scum yet.

Now I don't know if I should get my head examined or take that as me being omniscient and my misread of the words was a sign from the mafia gods that they are scum. (Is it considered cheating if the mafia gods speak to me and tell me who scum is if that's the case then?)

I'll try to actually read tonight, but that might not happen until tomorrow night when I get back home.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Rune »

VOTE: axe
hydrate breakfast
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 367, Cait Sith wrote:
Mod, I just voted for hydration and you've split the wagon on us into two seperate vote count sections. One of which spelled incorrectly and the second correctely.

~wgeurts

Oh my gods, so weird. I'd read this earlier on my way out the door, and I read it as "need to talk with my scumteam thought first" and my entire drive I was trying to figure out if the reference to the scum team was a joke based on people saying their tridra was mod confirmed scum or if it was a legit scumslip ala that guy who posted that this was the second time he'd drawn scum in response to someone asking if he had been scum yet.

Now I don't know if I should get my head examined or take that as me being omniscient and my misread of the words was a sign from the mafia gods that they are scum. (Is it considered cheating if the mafia gods speak to me and tell me who scum is if that's the case then?)

I'll try to actually read tonight, but that might not happen until tomorrow night when I get back home.

Also Frat Bros quoted the post in 290 and changed it to that very wording.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 366, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 365, Rune wrote:

Hydrating strong players sways the mechanic in favor of scum? What?

Here I thought it was obvious. *sigh*
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Where does it say the hydrated person picks another to hydrate?

If that is the case and they don't have to make it public, I'd prefer them to keep it to themselves at least for that day as I'd prefer scum not have any more information than they already have. Besides their choice will help in reading them as well.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 369, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 367, Cait Sith wrote:

~wgeurts

Also Frat Bros quoted the post in 290 and changed it to that very wording.

Okay, well that at least makes me feel not so insane.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

If it makes you feel better I might have dropped a scumteam joke if I made a post like that.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 371, Cait Sith wrote:

Where does it say the hydrated person picks another to hydrate?

If that is the case and they don't have to make it public, I'd prefer them to keep it to themselves at least for that day as I'd prefer scum not have any more information than they already have. Besides their choice will help in reading them as well.

It was in the signup thread but I don't see it now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”