Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 623, Rune wrote:@sonic. I'm town. Axe is scum. Homunculus favourite scum but maybe not scum. We've been over this.

i'm asking everyone except the 3 of you.

i want to see their responses. will you please wait your turn?
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Rune »

[quote="In post 621,

In post 573, Rune wrote:Titus answer my question about what happens when I flip and you're wrong.

I might not be a genius but I've seen this "when I flip" thingy for scums a couple of times...[/quote]

Ok but how does that invalidate my question in any way?

I'm not playing in a way that I expect will take me through to end game. If I die and flip town, how does that impact people's reads on Axe?
Also, why hasn't anyone suggested I am bussing Axe?
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Rune »

Double quote fail......

Mod help plz

done
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

well fine you get a chili dog

here ya go

NEXT
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Rune »

You didn't get the toppings right, I want another.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 630, Rune wrote:I want another.

you're scum!

for trying to cheat me of another chili dog!

VOTE: Rune!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

:lol:

im just kidding btw
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

@Rune, Sorry for earlier.

My answer to if you flip town is the same as everyone else if they flipped town. Look at the NKs, get a VCA driven suspect (although weak), compare to behavior, push someone.

That's the same procedure if you are scum though. So basically, only the data points change.

People get mislynched all the time.

@HH, What do you think about Seiko's hypocritical response about us not doing anything (bullshit) but letting TWIE coast? Your soft defenses of each other are getting to the point where I am tempted to start calling you guys a scumread but tbh one of you is probably whiteknighting.

~Titus
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 619, Sonic Boom wrote:I don't think it's that easy?

Rune: Scumreads Axe + HH
Axe: Scumreads Rune + HH
HH: Scumreads Axe but not Rune

It's a very peculiar triangle. Who's scum and who's town? Why? Why would they act in such a manner?

Do you think that they are all scumbuddies? That wouldn't make any sense, would it?

These are all questions that you must ask yourself before answering my main question. It's not that simple. I don't think.
It's only a triangle if you assume that each player knows something about the other. In this case, that would have to make them scumpartners.

These are really questions you should be asking yourself as I personally am not interested in this inquiry. Once you've reached a conclusive decision regarding this than I will be willing to discuss that.

In post 623, Rune wrote:You're wrong in many ways. Iso yourself and iso axe.
You are questioning me. Axe is not.

Axe is intentionally manipulating personal knowledge of me to discredit me, you are not.

Axe has a huge tunnel on me,responding to me unnecessarily in most of his posts, you do not.

I also know axe extremely well and know he is scum. I don't know you so it would be bad of me to make that judgement.
None of this changes the fact that you were trolling for no apparent reason. I would therefore not find it unusual for someone who has personal knowledge of you to scumread you on a level of certainty equivalent to your scumread on Axe.

Speaking of which, you are as much of a perpetrator of these things as Axe as far as I can see! (Apart from manipulating personal knowledge although I'm not seeing where Axe is doing that either)
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 587, Bacon and Egg wrote:tl/dr:
Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

Wait-oh.
Sonic is town, but admitting not being able to read Titus?
Singer is nulltown, however
"Uh. I wanna say town but I feel like that's more bias from TeamMafia than it is an actual townread. The one thing that gives me townvibes here are her questions to the mod, which I feel could have been done in private if she was scum. But I don't know how much water this holds."
? Asking questions in public is a thing that many do as scum.
TWIE is null-scum because of OMGUS-ing Sonic... whereas Sonic is on the townlist.
N'Axe is null-scum because of focus-ing on Rune, even if you don't know him and it could be a town-behavior too?
Hadn't the Rune-alt topic been discussed by that post?
Your read on us... you didn't like anything but you mentioned only one of the heads. Is that enough for calling us a strong read in a large?
Cat Sídhe... yet again, enough for a scumread, but
"I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either."

You contradicted your long post in your TL;DR

Cat Sídhe, , which head was that?

Ricastle, Those reads gave me a MissMarple-positive on town. I remember scumreading someone similar and I was wrong.
UNVOTE:

In post 624, Sonic Boom wrote:anen, go back and discuss with your partners about the p2 read, then give us a full final verdict. I'm sheeping you guys on that one.

I've already asked my other heads, so far T-Bone has agreed.

In post 633, Sonic Boom wrote:
My answer to if you flip town is the same as everyone else if they flipped town. Look at the NKs, get a VCA driven suspect (although weak), compare to behavior, push someone.
That's the same procedure if you are scum though. So basically, only the data points change.

Eeii.
I've seen this kind of town-Titus before. I'm much less confident about my scumread on their slot than I used to be before.

–Ane
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

I think you line of questioning is worth pursuing Sonic. One is not like the other in your threesome, and that is Axe. He's the one most afraid to commit to a read there. He doesn't strike me as a savvy enough player to realize this, and as scum would want to keep his options open at this stage of the game.

We're checking up on psyche, I'm deferring my opinion to Anen and wgurts there, meta isn't my thing, and he hasn't posted enough for me to say one way or another.

Wisdom's reads are extremely cookie-cutter and fake, so there's that.

I pressed and voted Ricastle about the flavor thing because he seemed way too excited to show off his flavorclaim, and that's an attitude I would expect from scum, as well as his gambit where he voted another player for 'not caring' about flavorclaiming, that to me reeks of scum trying to "prove" his townieness by using his fakeclaim against another player.

Also if you promise to be less spam-posty (like you have been) you can have our vote for TWIE anytime ;)

(and obviously Anen and I are posting at the same time, so redundancy is redundant)
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 581, Cait Sith wrote:Titus all posting up to 320 was Tammy, none of it was me. I started posting then.

I'll try to sign my posts this game.

~M

Then why is a good chunk of it labeled Malakittens? That is epic levels of confusing and throws off my initial reads.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

It does indeed seem like Seiko is on the defence a bit more than you'd expect for someone that keeps on saying the game should move forward.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 611, Ricastle wrote:For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

I highlighted this in our hydra PT, so I'm just gonna put it here too, because I like this a lot.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 636, Espsyoncheage wrote:I think you line of questioning is worth pursuing Sonic. One is not like the other in your threesome, and that is Axe. He's the one most afraid to commit to a read there. He doesn't strike me as a savvy enough player to realize this, and as scum would want to keep his options open at this stage of the game.

OK,

Can you show the relevant post where Axe is "most afraid to commit to a read"?

What do you think of HH's theory that Axe is scum with Oversoul?

I feel that Axe is scumhunting a lot, especially through being transparent with his reads, though he hasn't yet answered why he has singer as a top town read, which makes me rather itchy. I'm going to check back to see if he did answer it.

As for Wisdom, he is posting way little than he used to.

Wisdom usually posts more than me. Now he has only 2 posts. Uneasy.

Not alignment indicative in the strictest though. So my read stays the same until i see something scummy. So far I liked his reads list, but he usually doesn't do that as either alignment. So idunno.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Titus says I can move the vote

lets move it... here!

VOTE: Seiko
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 635, Espsyoncheage wrote:Sonic is town, but admitting not being able to read Titus?

huehuehuehue, i'm obvtown as fuck, the good wisdom sees it :wink:
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Rune »

VOTE: seiko
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 635, Espsyoncheage wrote:TWIE is null-scum because of OMGUS-ing Sonic... whereas Sonic is on the townlist.
N'Axe is null-scum because of focus-ing on Rune, even if you don't know him and it could be a town-behavior too?
Hadn't the Rune-alt topic been discussed by that post?
Your read on us... you didn't like anything but you mentioned only one of the heads. Is that enough for calling us a strong read in a large?
Cat Sídhe... yet again, enough for a scumread, but "I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either."

If I were to nitpick, I'd say Wisdom's reads are too "safe" if anything. Too many "null scum reads", which are just plain weird.

Not really "cookie cutter", per se. I see quite a lot of original opinions in the long posts, which is good.

hopefully we see more from him
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 640, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 636, Espsyoncheage wrote:I think you line of questioning is worth pursuing Sonic. One is not like the other in your threesome, and that is Axe. He's the one most afraid to commit to a read there. He doesn't strike me as a savvy enough player to realize this, and as scum would want to keep his options open at this stage of the game.

OK,

Can you show the relevant post where Axe is "most afraid to commit to a read"?

What do you think of HH's theory that Axe is scum with Oversoul?

I feel that Axe is scumhunting a lot, especially through being transparent with his reads, though he hasn't yet answered why he has singer as a top town read, which makes me rather itchy. I'm going to check back to see if he did answer it.

As for Wisdom, he is posting way little than he used to.

Wisdom usually posts more than me. Now he has only 2 posts. Uneasy.

Not alignment indicative in the strictest though. So my read stays the same until i see something scummy. So far I liked his reads list, but he usually doesn't do that as either alignment. So idunno.

I'm not sure what he's referring to as " lack of commitment ". The only relevant thing I can think of is me saying rune is either scum or playing dumb town. Either is equally likely because I wouldn't put it past him to be trying to prove a point as town as opposed to actually playing the game. Either is detrimental to town.

I'm slightly more confident now on my HH read I guess, but I don't see a lynch going his way barring a major change in ideas, there are too many people with town reads on him. Voting that way would be a waste.

I did answer the singer thing :-/
This team is ruining my life!
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote count 1.14

Voting:

Sonic boom
: Angry frat BROS, oversoul, randomidget, seiko x naiomi
Oversoul
: Cait sith, homuletic homunculi, singersigner
Rune
: NotAnAxehole, MarioManiac4, Ricastle
Seiko x naom
i: Sonic boom, Rune

Not Voting:

zzzx, thewayitends, p2, Espsyoncheage

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle, bacon and eggs, angry frat BROS
singersigner
: singersigner, randomidget, sonic boom
Rune:
oversoul, homuletic homunculi, Rune
Espsyoncheage
: Espysoncheage
Seiko x naomi
: , seiko x naomi
MarioManiac4
: MarioManiac4, NotAnAxehole[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, let's do this.

VOTE: Seiko x Naomi
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:40 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 619, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 615, Ricastle wrote:That it's scum relation. In an all-vanilla D1 what other answer pertaining to relation is there?

I don't think it's that easy?

Rune: Scumreads Axe + HH
Axe: Scumreads Rune + HH
HH: Scumreads Axe but not Rune

It's a very peculiar triangle. Who's scum and who's town? Why? Why would they act in such a manner?

Do you think that they are all scumbuddies? That wouldn't make any sense, would it?

These are all questions that you must ask yourself before answering my main question. It's not that simple. I don't think.

I think it's a case of two people being really stubborn about how well they know the other person, and one other person caught in the mix. I don't think it's that unusual to have a trifecta of scumreads like this, and the fact that you're making it seem like more than that without commenting on it yourself is ~smeh~.

What
are
your thoughts on this?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:42 am

Post by singersigner »

ZZZX, TWIE, and randomidget need to post more.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Rune »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”