Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 73, Bob Loblaw wrote:it's because I think he's scum

sorry if that was unclear

I'd love it if you stated a case of WHY you think I'm scum, rather than a drive-by vote.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Marquis »

(expired on 2015-06-19 17:45:00)

(Fri Jun 19 @ 5:45:00 PM EST)

VOTECOUNT 1.03
  • (0)
    Bellaphant

(0)
    Bicephalous Bob

(0)
    Bob Loblaw

(3)
    Fro99er
    KayP, Green Crayons, Bob Loblaw
    (1)
    Glork
    Untrod Tripod
    (2)
    Green Crayons
    Bellaphant, Bicephalous Bob
    (0)
    KayP

(0)
    Kitty Galore

(4)
    lalaladucks
    Kitty Galore, Fro99er, Shadoxx8, TellTaleHeart
    (L-3)

(0)
    Shadoxx8

(1)
    TellTaleHeart
    Glork
    (1)
    The Bulge
    lalaladucks
    (1)
    Untrod Tripod
    The Bulge

(0)
    (NOT VOTING)

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.

Hi there.
link in bio
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

Post by KayP »

In post 72, Bellaphant wrote:@Kay, it was really vague. You seemed to saying you were commenting on the l-2 just to comment, which isn't really moving anything forward. Also, the burden of proof thing seemed backwards, so there wasn't a lot of drive behind your post.

Err... I wasn't commenting just to comment. That's not what I said at all. I said that, as a newbie, it struck me as odd that the wagon was so fast when other games I read didn't have such a fast wagon.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 am

Post by KayP »

In post 73, Bob Loblaw wrote:it's because I think he's scum

sorry if that was unclear

Why do you think he is scum?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 67, Bellaphant wrote:Am I being paranoid, or is frog/kayP/GC interaction pinging for anyone else?

Be more specific.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

You said you saw something you haven't explained (it might be his meta push?) then mentioned re-voting, and Kay immediately follows you on to Frog. I didn't like her vote jump in response to your prod. What did you think about it?
Bob Loblaw
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Bob Loblaw »

I think his push on lalala sucks.
I think his meta argument is sand bullshit.
I think his opinion on TTH's triple-vote joke is unnecessary and weird.
I think his continuance on lalala's wagon despite TTH's "suspicious" vote is dumb.
I think he's spent far more effort justifying his own actions than trying to find scum.
I think GC has made a good vote and want to see where this wagon goes.
I think wagon's in general are the most-engaging events in early D1 scenarios.

There might be more if I look closer but I'm gonna go eat some dinner and get back to you.
Bout to lob a Bob Loblaw bomb; duck.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 am

Post by KayP »

Thanks! I agree with most of what you said, though I don't recall him calling TTH's vote suspicious? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:34 am

Post by KayP »

In post 81, Bellaphant wrote:You said you saw something you haven't explained (it might be his meta push?) then mentioned re-voting, and Kay immediately follows you on to Frog. I didn't like her vote jump in response to your prod. What did you think about it?

The thrust that caused me to vote Fro99er was his Post #59, where he mentioned that we were devolving into stupid bickering. I thought about it, and that's probably true, and at the end of this series of arguments, his answers hadn't assuaged my concerns and had only made my concerns more valid, so I voted him.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 81, Bellaphant wrote:You said you saw something you haven't explained (it might be his meta push?) then mentioned re-voting, and Kay immediately follows you on to Frog. I didn't like her vote jump in response to your prod. What did you think about it?

Ah, alrighty.

I have no feelings about it. I'll probably feel good about it if frog is scum, bad about it if frog is town.

I'm a simple kinda guy.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@Boblob, thanks, I hadn't realised his vote was still on lala. The TTH thing sucks.
@GC, ok, we'll come back to it at some point.

@kay, thanks. Sorry for the incorrect pronouns
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 86, Bellaphant wrote:The TTH thing sucks.

What does this mean?
Bob Loblaw
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Bob Loblaw »

In post 43, Fro99er wrote:I will say the L-2 to me seems like a bit of RVS (my vote was RVS, but now its serious), combined with some "ZOMG WAGON!", and a vote or two I don't full understand. I also don't believe ducky is suddenly going to get quicklynched, because that would just be idiotic for anyone to do. I believe Bob Loblaw's was a "ZOMG WAGON vote!" based off his choo choo comment.
TTH's vote was suspicious, with an unannounced L-2, but then they asked to activate a triple voting power. I don't know what to make of that as I've never played a game with multiple voting power. I'm assuming it is real, because Marquis responded to it, but haven't seen the triple vote yet.

[bolded for posterity]
Bout to lob a Bob Loblaw bomb; duck.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@Frog, she was obviously joking, otherwise lalal would be dead. Also, 'coz your vote was on her, she would be extra dead. So saying it was suspicious, while still supporting the wagon, is bad.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Fro99, mate, are you joking. I will not be confined by meta tyvm and anyway, it would be more accurate if you looked at what I was posting closer to the end of that Open X/Y because ~wheeeee~ :good:

I see some questions which I shall get to ASAP but I'm phoneposting so it could take a while but don't just tell me to answer the questions I'm getting to ittttt alright

Liking GC because GC is awsum when not being a meanie
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 89, Bellaphant wrote:@Frog, she was obviously joking, otherwise lalal would be dead. Also, 'coz your vote was on her, she would be extra dead. So saying it was suspicious, while still supporting the wagon, is bad.

What? I had no idea it was a joke. Seriously. I'm fairly new to this site, and thought that a triple vote power could be a thing. How was it obvious she was joking? I read it as she could vote three different people, but apparently you read it as she could vote ducky 3 times.

I never said the triple vote was suspicious, did I? I said I didn't know what to make of it. I said the unnanounced L-2 (which was before the triple comment) was suspicious.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@ Frog, Fancy voting TTH instead? l-2 without comment is pretty odd, I don't disagree.

Also, I mis-read your mis-read, which is...understandable, I guess. In terms of it being a joke, I guess it's more obviously one if you took it as 3 votes for the same person, rather than 3 random votes. Some games do have multiple voting powers, though.

Hmmm...

UNVOTE: GC
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 90, lalaladucks wrote:Fro99, mate, are you joking. I will not be confined by meta tyvm and anyway

I never said I'd confine you by meta. I said it was a *supporting* reason, not the main reason.

it would be more accurate if you looked at what I was posting closer to the end of that Open X/Y because ~wheeeee~ :good:

I will go look at this, but not sure what you're getting at.

I will UNVOTE: for now. I think I need to take a step back.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Glork »

Unvote
Vote: KayP
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Glork »

I like how everyone wants to impose their opinion of RVS/game philosophy on everyone else.

I haven't read any of frogger's forum games but from what I've played with him in f2f, using meta to sort out his early D1 thoughts is pretty standard fare for him.

What's atrocious is KayP's explanation of her vote (hypocrisy on Page 3 of a game? Please, it'd be scummier if he actually tried to call out three or for people at once for lack of content that early), followed by asking BobLob to justify his vote, followed by the subsequent "I agree with most of that" to reinforce the bullshit that is this wagon.

I think KayP smells a weak link and is seeking to exploit it.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 86, Bellaphant wrote:@kay, thanks. Sorry for the incorrect pronouns

No worries. :)

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 95, Glork wrote:I like how everyone wants to impose their opinion of RVS/game philosophy on everyone else.

I haven't read any of frogger's forum games but from what I've played with him in f2f, using meta to sort out his early D1 thoughts is pretty standard fare for him.

What's atrocious is KayP's explanation of her vote (hypocrisy on Page 3 of a game? Please, it'd be scummier if he actually tried to call out three or for people at once for lack of content that early), followed by asking BobLob to justify his vote, followed by the subsequent "I agree with most of that" to reinforce the bullshit that is this wagon.

I think KayP smells a weak link and is seeking to exploit it.

Well, you can say "really? Hypocrisy on page three?" if you want, but the truth is that he DID accuse ducks of something he himself was guilty of as well. That is hypocrisy.

Bob's vote made me uncomfortable and his explanation of just saying "I think he's scummy" was bad as well.

I don't know how to smell out a weak link in this scenario. Frog is basically the only person who has been around to chat, so I'm engaging him.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by KayP »

Glork: You chastise me for going after frog, here. What about Bob & GC? You said me stating I agree w/ most of his post is bullshit, but what about
the person who made the post
? And what of GC, who also voted Frogger for similar reasons to mine?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Glork »

If hypocrisy had any correlation to being scum most of us would be scum in most of our games.

And I'm only very slightly exaggerating in that statement.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”