Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 167, Thor665 wrote:I do not think he's feigning confusion - I think he's feigning reading. I have said this directly multiple times. I have *never* said the confusion was false.

In post 208, Thor665 wrote:No, I did not. i said the confusion showed that he was faking stuff, and that I found the faking scummy, not the confusion.

Spoiler: contribution
In post 18, Mathdino wrote:
Always liked a game where RVS is done before the 2nd page.

UNVOTE: Frogger
VOTE: Frogger

In post 42, Mathdino wrote:
I don't think either tex or lapse were online while the rest were, confirming happened in less than 12 hours idrc. If you wanna look at their post history you should, lemme know if you find anything incriminating.

Frogger why no vote? Also, reads?

Plotinus, reads on Frogger so far then?

Froggers over defencive response is kinda reinforcing my read right now considering he just made a point that his scumhunting will show he's town, not his meta.

On a side note, I don't understand who Thor and tool are referring to so someone should clarify their sentences...

On another sidenote, screw Everton.

In post 216, Mathdino wrote:
In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 15, Mathdino wrote:Wouldn't that be a reason
not
to vote him? Sympathy...? Whatever.

Anyway are you just voting whoever or are you purposefully voting with me?

Math, why did you choose Plot as opposed to any of the players who were voting you?

In post 42, Mathdino wrote:
Frogger why no vote? Also, reads?

Plotinus, reads on Frogger so far then?

Froggers over defencive response is kinda reinforcing my read right now considering he just made a point that his scumhunting will show he's town, not his meta.

You're trying too hard here. I'm surprised Fro99er even responded with reads, you would have got 'lol, page 2' from me.

Since when is being defensive a scum tell? What is the problem with the scum hunting comment?

1. Not sure I understand. Most of the people voting me seemed to pretty clearly be wagoning, and I wasn't sure about Plot, and I figure asking questions in RVS is better than twiddling your thumbs until someone else does.
2. I feel as if continuing to restate my case against Frogger will give people the impression that I'm still scumreading him, so I'm going to assume people are reading my and won't misunderstand me.
Idea is that Frogger responded to accusations by [29] claiming that his scumhunting will show that he's town...
and then proceeded to make a bunch of overdefencive posts that contain 0 scumhunting and all defence
. By his self-meta, I took that to be very non-townish.

In post 222, Mathdino wrote:, , and were the ones I was referring to as defencive.
38 I didn't see as particularly townish scumhunting
in the first place since it was just the usual "last to confirm, must be scum, oh wait never mind they weren't online" thing that one person always does in these games.

I didn't respond because I told you I was scumreading you for not scumhunting and then you scumhunted
. What I wanted to see was how genuine it was and to work with you anyway despite being a scumread. Treat everyone as if they're town when you're talking to them, treat everyone as could-be-scum when you're talking ABOUT them.

WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT. Every single time someone asks me about my Frogger read they end up being like OH WOW HIS REASONS ARE BULLSHIT, MUST BE SCUM, except I'm not still touting those arguments 9 pages into the game, I have updated reads. We're having a slapfight over a damn page 2 read in which
'scummy' just means 'more scummy in the less than 10 posts they've made than everyone else is'.

fuck.

Edit: Whatever, keeping this post for posterity.

goes against 6th point
why play along such a shit scumhunting technique? was there opportunity to somehow trap Frogger? no one else bothered
goes against 4th point. "0 scumhunting" != "not particularly townish scumhunting". 5th point also implies presence of scumhunting
^ see 3rd
you clearly did respond. and 38 comes before 42's "Frogger why no vote? Also, reads?". i can't find any call to scumhunt prior that
^ see 1st
abcedminded
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Mathdino »

UNVOTE: Lapsa
VOTE: CB

got stuff to do but there's that, i'll keep my word

will get back to this game tonight
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 326, Mathdino wrote:UNVOTE: Lapsa
VOTE: CB

got stuff to do but there's that, i'll keep my word

will get back to this game tonight

fyi: that's too late for me

In post 202, Lapsa wrote:and please don't do 'will post tonight' fillers anymore. hate them
abcedminded
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i perceive your last post to be the first one that shows me that you're invested in putting effort into this game
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by toolenduso »

OK I'm going to do some more directed work here in a bit, but there were a couple things I wanted to highlight from my catching up first.

In post 318, texcat wrote:What did you make of these posts where Tool says there are scum on your wagon because you look scummy? If he thinks Lapsa is town, it might make sense for him to think scum is on Lapsa's wagon, but I can't understand why he threw you in there too.
Spoiler: Tool posts
In post 227, toolenduso wrote:
I've had to break up my catching up reading today while doing other stuff so I can't remember all the points about Math atm but I remember thinking that some of them made sense.

I'm also thinking that between the wagons on Math and Lapsa there's probably scum somewhere. Want to start with Lapsa since I feel more like he's town.

In post 268, toolenduso wrote:

Yes, I remember thinking that some of the points about Math looking scummy made sense. Which is not, incidentally, the same as saying "Math is scum."

Which is why it is still a good idea to consider the possibility of there being scum voting for Math.

"There is probably scum on one of these two wagons" is clearly not the same as "there is definitely scum on the Math wagon."

In post 284, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 213, Mathdino wrote:
I voted Lapsa for acting anti-town and (I didn't say this at the time) to pressure him into being active and people started telling me that pressure votes are useless if you actually say they're for pressure. I didn't particularly care if he's ALWAYS anti-town because if that's how he acts 100% of the time,
he still has a 24% chance of being scum this game
AND I really don't want him to act that way this game.

I'm at a loss in coming up for a town!Mathdino motivation for making such a strong declarative statement regarding the chances of a random slot being scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mathdino

Shinobi is right, this is a nitpicky and shallow reason for voting somebody. Which is suspicious.

In post 300, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 296, Mathdino wrote:
In post 284, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 213, Mathdino wrote:
I voted Lapsa for acting anti-town and (I didn't say this at the time) to pressure him into being active and people started telling me that pressure votes are useless if you actually say they're for pressure. I didn't particularly care if he's ALWAYS anti-town because if that's how he acts 100% of the time,
he still has a 24% chance of being scum this game
AND I really don't want him to act that way this game.

I'm at a loss in coming up for a town!Mathdino motivation for making such a strong declarative statement regarding the chances of a random slot being scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mathdino

Yo cthulhu let's talk about fractions.

What's 3/12 if you make a typo and put 4s instead of 5s?

Yo let's talk about uninformed majorities. How do you know there are three scum?

I can see making that assumption, but that's a pretty strong declaration if it's based on such an assumption.

Why didn't you ask about the number of scum players before if you weren't sure how many there were?

In post 324, Thor665 wrote:
In post 317, Mathdino wrote:Difference is that I'm not going to ask that anyone alter their writing style for this game, and I don't think any comprehensible writing style can be considered anti-town. I didn't vote him because I thought he was pushing an agenda, or because he was being anti-town, I voted him for weirding me out.
Lapsa I voted for being anti-town, thus I don't really care if he's usually anti-town, I want him to stop active lurking so I can read him.

So one guy posts in a weird way and you research him to see if it's normally weird, decide it isn't, and vote him.
The other guy posts in a weird way and you decide not to research him because he's just anti-town and it bugs you.

This is the main point I remember agreeing with about Math.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Cthulhu Dreaming
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Cthulhu Dreaming »

@toolenduso - go back and read my catch-up post. It's far from my only reason for voting Mathdino.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by toolenduso »

OK I'll get to that after this other stuff.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 311, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 302, Mathdino wrote:I know I'm town, anyone reading my statement except Lapsa knows or "knows" they're town.

I know other stuff was said but that annoyed me most and am on phone so I'll get back to this.

Edit: Why would there not be 3 scum?

Because in addition to 10:3 being a thing, 9:4, 9:3;1, and 9:2:2 are things as well. Focusing on the former has the appearance of you having knowledge of the makeup of the scum team. IOW, it has the appearance of a scumslip.

Just saw this. And I'll take your word for it, though I don't think I've seen a mini normal yet that was anything other than 10:3.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 330, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:@toolenduso - go back and read my catch-up post. It's far from my only reason for voting Mathdino.

Got it. It's not the only reason for voting Mathdino.

But it's still nitpicking and therefore looks like confirmation bias.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 333, toolenduso wrote:
In post 330, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:@toolenduso - go back and read my catch-up post. It's far from my only reason for voting Mathdino.

I thought about it coming home from work and thought exactly this thing.
Cthulhu Dreaming
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Cthulhu Dreaming »

In post 333, toolenduso wrote:

Yeah, could be. I'll take that under advisement. I can sometimes be pedantic.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.4
VoteCount 1.4

Mathdino
-
Thor665, BlueBloodedToffee, abuse, Cthulhu Dreaming, Lapsa
(L-2)

toolenduso
-
texcat
(L-6)

CB -
Mathdino
(L-6)

Cthulhu Dreaming -

Thor665 -

Shinobi -

texcat -

Plotinus
-
Shinobi, CB, Fro99er
(L-4)

Fro99er
-
BlueBloodedToffee -

abuse
-
Zoronos
(L-6)

Lapsa
-
Plotinus
(L-6)

Zoronos
-

Not Voting
-
toolenduso

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-06-28 23:00:32)

Fro99er is V/LA until the 18th (Thursday)
Last edited by Aeronaut on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 W/L | 1-0
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 329, toolenduso wrote:"There is probably scum on one of these two wagons" is clearly not the same as "there is definitely scum on the Math wagon."

I am not disagreeing. But if you think Math is scum, his wagon seems like a very odd place to start the search for scum.

And BTW those sorts of statements drive me nutso. "Scum on one of those two wagons" seems like a very easy way for scum to direct attention away from themselves, particularly at this early no flip stage.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 337, texcat wrote:"Scum on one of those two wagons" seems like a very easy way for scum to direct attention away from themselves, particularly at this early no flip stage.

This. You found his motivation for stating that.

Baaaaa.

VOTE: Toolenduso
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Spoiler: Lapsa wagon: abuse, plot, math, frogger
-abuse's reason for voting Lapsa: #12. RVS.
-abuse's reason for switching vote to zoronos: #155. OMGUS, kinda. Also because I pointed out that his vote was still on Lapsa.

-plot's reason for voting lapsa: #61/70. Fluffposting and early unforced VT claim being counterintuitive to town play.

-math's reason for voting lapsa: #90. Because Lapsa was posting without really contributing.

-frogger's reason for voting lapsa: #17. RVS, and also because Lapsa was one of the last to confirm. Switches to me, then back to Lapsa again in #94 for fluffposting.
-frogger's reason for switching vote to me/Math: Switches to me in #54 because I'm a backup. Switches to Math in #134 because he thinks Math's voting reasons were shallow and because he thinks Lapsa's pulling a gambit.

Thoughts: Math and frogger both kind of followed plot's thoughts on Lapsa. Not that Lapsa's fluffposting was hard to spot otherwise. Math made pretty clear that he was more annoyed with Lapsa's play than anything, I don't know if I really got the impression that Math thought Lapsa was scum. Frogger's definitely looks the worst of the votes on Lapsa just because it came later (the revote, not the RVS), as well as his reasons for switching to me. Which is to say, I can't really find them. I know he's tried to explain this more later in the game so I'll have to go dig those up. But the fact that Frogger was also on the math wagon makes me raise an eyebrow.

Spoiler: Math wagon: Thor, frogger, BBT (also CD, but later)
-Thor's reason for voting math: #6. RVS at first, then he doesn't like Math's push on frogger, then he doesn't like Math doing meta on frogger but not lapsa.

-frog's reason for voting math: #134, because he thinks Math's voting reasons were shallow.

-BBT's reason for voting math: RVS at first, but then in earnest in #201, with reasoning given in #192. Reasoning appears to be Math's shallow reasoning for voting for tex and lapsa, as well as possibly feeling like Math was talking to BBT like Math knew BBT was town.

-CD: #284. For math's page one frogger vote and the switch to tex as well as for assigning a probability to a person's chances of being scum.

Thoughts: No reason to suspect anything from Thor's vote, but I wouldn't expect him to obvscum it up anyway. I have a thing I want to test with thor this game, but this vote lends no evidence. Frogger's reasons for voting math are fine, but the circumstances are similar to his switch from Lapsa to me. That is, when he switched his vote to me, it was because he didn't have a reason to vote for Lapsa anymore (and the original reason, that Lapsa was last to confirm, was shallow anyway). Then, when he switched his vote from Lapsa to math, it was basically because I and at least one other person pointed out that Lapsa was pretty much lynchbait. Frogger follows this logic. BBT's vote is fine, I think. CD's reasons are nothing new by the time he lays down his vote.

Spoiler: Plot wagon: CD, Shinobi, CB
-CD's reason for voting plot: #10, RVS. Then later because plot pointed out lapsa's alleged vt crumb. Switches to math (see above) in #284.

-Shinobi's reason for voting plot: #65 for unexplained scumread on lapsa and non-opinion on frogger.

-CB's reason for voting plot: #147 (first post) for non-opinion on frogger and for voting lapsa for the vt crumb thing.

Thoughts: CD's reasons are kinda weak, which is a pattern I see in his ISO. Shinobi's reasons are fine. CB's reasons are pretty much the same as other people's. I also found myself getting scummy vibes from CB's catch-up post where he voted for plot, not only because the reasoning was borrowed but because I've used catch-up posts many a time like that as scum as an organizational tool -- basically to force myself to develop genuine reads. I've also done it as town, so it's not the strongest thing in the world. It's just the gut feeling I got.

Not ready to vote yet. Next I'm going to take a little tour through Frog and Math's ISOs.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 337, texcat wrote:
In post 329, toolenduso wrote:"There is probably scum on one of these two wagons" is clearly not the same as "there is definitely scum on the Math wagon."

I am not disagreeing. But if you think Math is scum, his wagon seems like a very odd place to start the search for scum.

OK, so there are a couple things wrong with this. One, I defy you to find the place in my ISO where I ever said that I thought Math was scum.

Two, you're talking about things I said a while ago like I'm still sticking to them.

Specifically, you're pretending like I came out and said that I thought Math was scum, and that I've been trying to push Math while not taking a stance on it or something. So let me clear this up for you so we're on the same page:

-At the beginning of the game, I found myself agreeing with Math a lot. That gave me general good gut vibes. I sheeped Math on an early wagon that I thought was a good way to get the game out of RVS.
-People started to push Math and I realized that some of their points made sense. I noticed that there had been a wagon on Math and thought that if I analyzed both hers and Lapsa's wagons, it could be both a novel and fun way for me to look for scum.
-After rereading some of the arguments about math and getting a better (although admittedly limited) feel for his ISO, now I'm starting to get suspicious.
-I still don't have very strong reads. So analyzing a wagon, even if it's on a player I have my doubts about, is a good idea. It's a way to get my head into this game some more.

In post 337, texcat wrote:And BTW those sorts of statements drive me nutso. "Scum on one of those two wagons" seems like a very easy way for scum to direct attention away from themselves, particularly at this early no flip stage.

No, but seriously. The only thing I can say is that that's not what I was doing. I mean...I'm trying to scumhunt over here. So if you think my scumhunting is actually me trying to divert attention away from myself then...OK, I guess. You think that.

I'm going to try not to waste too much time on this because I would hope that other players don't misunderstood me the way that you have. If they do, then I guess I have to start working on writing more clearly. But I'm, uh, going to get back to trying to find scum now.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Shinobi »

@Tool: I elaborated on my reasoning behind voting plot more recently, ftr.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 227, toolenduso wrote:Thinking Zoro is town. The kinds of stuff he's focusing on just seems too...narrow, I guess, for scum to focus on. Like, getting down into wording and other nitpicky stuff, but for players he's not even scumreading. So what I see there is a personality trait shining through -- a desire to have very clear communication and frustration whenever there appears to be miscommunication -- that I think he would be more self-conscious of as scum.

Not that I haven't seen scum deliberately focus on stuff like that as a way of cluttering up games before. But this just doesn't feel like that to me.

I've had to break up my catching up reading today while doing other stuff so I can't remember all the points about Math atm but I remember thinking that some of them made sense.

I'm also thinking that between the wagons on Math and Lapsa there's probably scum somewhere. Want to start with Lapsa since I feel more like he's town.

This is the original post that drew my attention. You are correct; you don't say that you think Math is scum, but you say that other people who think he is scum have good points that made sense. And in the next sentence, you say that those same people who think Math is scum and make good sense are a good spot to start looking for scum.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Yes. Because I don't want to eliminate a possibility based on a hunch. I don't
know
any of this stuff for certain, and I've been wrong before, so why would I take a vague suspicion of math -- based on posts I can't even recall the details of at the time of my posting #227 -- and unequivocally eliminate the possibility that there is scum on math's wagon?

Are the thoughts at odd with each other? Yes. Is there a way for me to play the game without doubting myself? No.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Spoiler: Frogger's voting arc
-RVS vote on Lapsa. Backs it up later by saying that he actually kind of had a reason to vote Lapsa, which is that he was the last to confirm. Which, you know, is OK for an RVS vote. But then he goes through this song and dance of checking to see when everybody last posted before confirming, which just...seems a little unnecessary. Why not just say "yeah that was just an excuse to put my vote somewhere" and leave it at that? Kind of looks like he was afraid his reasoning would look arbitrary so he tried to add some meaning to it.
-Switches to me in #54 because he found out Lapsa wasn't posting elsewhere before he confirmed. Doesn't really provide a reason except to say that I'm his next scum read on the list.
-Votes Lapsa again in #94, this time for his fluffposting. At this point that's a sheep. Note that in #140 he criticizes math for pushing what seems like a policy lynch on Lapsa, despite math having pretty much the same reasoning for voting Lapsa that Frogger used in #94.
-Hops off the Lapsa wagon in #134 after a couple of people have started to float the idea that Lapsa wouldn't act this way if he was scum. That's the same reasoning Frog uses. Votes for Math. Reasoning for the Math vote is fine.
-Votes for Plotinus in #280. Uses a lot of the reasoning CB did.
-Votes for me in #338. Again, pure sheepery. Comes not long after being criticized for his plotinus vote.

Spoiler: Math's voting arc
-Votes Frogger in RVS. Gives actual reasons in #18, which have now been tread and re-tread a thousand times.
-Unvotes Frogger in #57 after a lot of criticism. He doesn't say that people have convinced him, but rather says that Frogger's posting has looked more towny. Proceeds to call Frogger highly town ever since.
-Votes texcat in #58 with adjectives and not examples. Which makes it look like a read Math felt he had to make because he didn't want to attract attention for not having a vote anywhere. Says that tex is a scumread.
-In his next post, #90, he votes for Lapsa and FoS's abuse. PL/fluffposting reasons. Doesn't say anything about tex.
-Votes for CB in #326 after lots and lots of criticism about Lapsa.

So here I see two players with multiple red flags in their voting patterns. Frogger consistently sheeps and Math has switched his vote after pressure a couple times.

The problem is that they would have had to have a bussing design right out of the gate in order to be partners, and I'm not sure I've ever seen scum do that before. I've seen them plan pre-game to bus later on and then do that, or add a conditional onto it like I'll bus you if you start to get a bunch of votes, but...I guess I just feel like the earliness of this makes it less likely.

I also have to filter this through the wagon analysis and weigh the conclusions.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 344, toolenduso wrote:-RVS vote on Lapsa. Backs it up later by saying that he actually kind of had a reason to vote Lapsa, which is that he was the last to confirm. Which, you know, is OK for an RVS vote. But then he goes through this song and dance of checking to see when everybody last posted before confirming, which just...seems a little unnecessary. Why not just say "yeah that was just an excuse to put my vote somewhere" and leave it at that? Kind of looks like he was afraid his reasoning would look arbitrary so he tried to add some meaning to it.
-Switches to me in #54 because he found out Lapsa wasn't posting elsewhere before he confirmed. Doesn't really provide a reason except to say that I'm his next scum read on the list.
-Votes Lapsa again in #94, this time for his fluffposting. At this point that's a sheep. Note that in #140 he criticizes math for pushing what seems like a policy lynch on Lapsa, despite math having pretty much the same reasoning for voting Lapsa that Frogger used in #94.
-Hops off the Lapsa wagon in #134 after a couple of people have started to float the idea that Lapsa wouldn't act this way if he was scum. That's the same reasoning Frog uses. Votes for Math. Reasoning for the Math vote is fine.
-Votes for Plotinus in #280. Uses a lot of the reasoning CB did.
-Votes for me in #338. Again, pure sheepery. Comes not long after being criticized for his plotinus vote.

So I have to START every wagon?

My vote on Math was original. I also provided different perspective that CB did not on Plot, despite you claiming I didn't (actually, some of the reasons CB used were reasons I had pointed out about plot even sooner!). My Lapsa RVS vote was fine. My second round of Lapsa voting was wagon building, yes. Also, for my first vote on you, see posts 38 and 40 why I scumread you. I absolutely sheeped my second vote on you with tex, and acknowledged it with a "Baaaaa", you know, that sound that sheep make...

FFS...am I supposed to start EVERY wagon?

What wagons have you started and pushed, besides tex (which is getting no traction).
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Oh wait...you never even started a tex wagon. My bad. You haven't even used your vote yet. TRY USING YOUR VOTE. VOTE ME IF YOU NEED TO.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

(and by yet, I mean other than your vote of me for my RVS post).
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 328, Mathdino wrote:i perceive your last post to be the first one that shows me that you're invested in putting effort into this game

which was #327

cool scumhunting, but ignores fact that coloring alone for #325 took me like half an hour
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 339, toolenduso wrote:I also found myself getting scummy vibes from CB's catch-up post where he voted for plot

seconded

In post 301, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:What I *do* find strange though, is that that's the only thing you choose to hang a read on.

In post 339, toolenduso wrote:-CB's reason for voting plot: #147 (first post) for non-opinion on frogger and for voting lapsa for the vt crumb thing.

In post 263, CB wrote:Also Lapsa seems more like a troll looking at it. If there is a town role with KP he is a pretty good target.
If he is town, the pushes on him give us little information since he is just lynch bait
right now
. If he is mafia, I wouldn't put it past mafia to bust him.

that's my problem, Ctulhu.
CB shouldn't call my ice cream flavor choice as little informative, call vighit on me yet base his vote because of it at the same time

unless he can show how my presence in this game has degradated to cheap lynch bait till #263 ofc
abcedminded

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”