Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Generic »

unhydrate,
Hydrate seiko + naomi
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

LOL, I didn't know if us purple were town or scum either!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Generic »

So you immediately assume I'm town then Mario?
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

"us purple" as in "the purple" not neccesserialy including you?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Generic »

I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Generic »

Put me at L-3 and I will happily say what it is ;)
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You are a breath of fresh air.
notscience + pieguyn
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I may as well make that L-3 promise too!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Generic »

Good man Mario!

As a side note, I think my phone has a scum read on you... Every time I type MARIO it auto corrects to MAFIA... Has it spotted something I haven't? :o
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

No, it's a Ps3 fanboy
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Generic »

Well since I've taken a shine to you mario, who are your current scum reads? I saw one player who has only posted 5 times the whole game mentioned... I think I've doubled that while just settling in! So there is something fishy there I agree.

Who else stands out though?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Well, Rune tunnelled your predeccesor. Like, too much. But he's being replaced right now. I remember BROs saying there were six mafiosi when there was no way of knowing.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In my opinion, Randomidget should go today.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1155, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
@CaitSith
, I'm finding a lot of your play so far to be centered around your thoughts on how people are reading you.
Would you say that's accurate?

Unabashedly so. I've had extremely little time since this game started and since it's moving so fast the only thing I've been able to do is skim to keep up. I tend to go self-absorbed mode when I have time for nothing else as it helps me to keep a foot in the game, interact with something I'm able to, and try to get some reads that way.

This is a weird question though. Why are you asking me if it's accurate. I think I've said several times that I'm in self-absorbed mode in which I've only answered things directed to me or about me.

What do you, and your other head cuz that would be interesting, think it says about me?

~~~

Hi Generic. You're probably town as that post about not knowing your alignment matched my own. I didn't have to ask Mara what my alignment was but I did do a second take and kinda went hmmm for a second. Also, I think your predecessor was Axe and he was looking kinda townish too before he left.

~~~

I'm going to try to get some reading done tonight as I'm falling asleep, and I'm a big fat liar because I said I'd get caught up tomorrow night when I got home and it looks like I'll be in Chicago with bpc and the chicago group until late tomorrow night. But I promise promise promise, I will get completely caught up on Wednesday.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Generic »

You are a hydra cait with aren't you? Who just posted?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Generic »

*cait sith
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Tammy
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1140, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is town-ns. He doesn't buy weak townreads. Look at Mod Error. Grey faked a fucking innocent on him yet ns continued scumreading him. It's the same here. He thinks I have ill intent in townreading him and says so. What he doesn't understand is that what looks weak to him is me not having the time I'd want to play how I'd want so I post what I can post. But regardless there is clear fucking town motivation in that.
That's so fucking easy to fake, or just do normally as scum. As they're scumreading you for it, and this is multiball, it's entirely likely that it could be the case.

In post 1141, Bacon and Egg wrote:Cheet Ricastle is scum because the push on Seiko is ridiculous, the flavor claim push was terribad, him being off Seiko while pushing for them also, and everything else I have said. I am not going to be repeating myself.
This case is shit. Why is it ridiculous? Do you think Seiko's actions in that exchange came from town? Because you've been townreading them based on anything other than that.

If the flavourclaim point is the same as wgeurts's, then it is pure bias as I have already explained why I wanted it. Looking for another motive is pretty much saying what my motive
would
be if I were scum, which is completely stupid when you're trying to convince people that I actually am scum (which, given my alignment, will inevitably fail).

I was off Seiko for a
very
short time of pushing them because I was voting another scumread. I voted them right after their first reply to me and before the argument started. You know this because you saw it happen. This nonsensical chainsawing is completely absurd, and is making me reverse my read on you.

Will get to other stuff now.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

So, I just realized that last night when I stopped reading I was 14 pages behind and now I'm 30 pages behind. Please people for the love of all that is good and holy, stop.

Yes, this is a useless post that doesn't help, but I know I'm not the only person having trouble keeping up. Yes, I knew it was going to be insane and it's day one which is generally the largest day, but please. I'm not the best day one player in the first place, but at this rate I'll be lucky if I can do anything. We're already having too many replacements and this is just going to get worse, considering it's multi ball to boot and this environment really just favors scum. So, please.

Oh I remember what i forgot earlier. I thought that AFB brought up a good point about Titut's town reading just Singer thing, but I'm still leaning town there. If it weren't for Notty's posts last night I wouldn't have that slot as town because Pie's early day posts just ring false to me, but. So, Rune, Generic, Neiko, Sonic, Singer are my likely town reads right now. Although Rune is an asterisk town read, but yeah.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Gods I'm tired. I remember why on the asterisk for Rune being town. There are some later Rune posts than where I am now that look really town but are part of my mafia weaknesses. (I'll point them out when I make a really proper proper post if I get there and in context it still rings true.) But in going through and actually reading, he'd basically been tunneling the Axe slot for the entirety of the game. I know it hasn't been that long, no matter if it feels that way, but I almost get the sense that he had a preformed scum read on Axe rather than one that just developed organically. Though it would also be odd for him to replace out if that was his goal, but my problem is that he just kinda harped on that Axe read and it didn't feel like a read read instead of a formula.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1179, Generic wrote:I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
^good as confirmed town

You've also brought to attention what could be a useful one-time pseudo-investigation tool. Thanks for that!

AFB had better provide some content the next time he's here, or else.

Randomidget...fuck low-hanging fruit, he's, like, buried in the fucking dirt fruit. I'd like to know your other choices for lynch today, Mario, because whatever they are they're almost certainly better D1 options than someone who isn't even here yet.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Generic »

See I'm more likely to believe a genuine town read from you ta my, A. Because you have played more games with me on this site than most, and B. Cos you don't particularly like me :p

Hence why I asked who was speaking.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Generic »

*tammy.

Fuck you iPhone.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1192, Ricastle wrote:That's so fucking easy to fake, or just do normally as scum. As they're scumreading you for it, and this is multiball, it's entirely likely that it could be the case.

This is shallow thinking. Even if they were scum and were scumreading me, they would not say so. I am the only one who is trying to support them, it HURTS their image to try and paint me as scummy.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1192, Ricastle wrote:This case is shit.

it wasnt a case. I am showing you are scum everytime I reply to you, I will never make a case.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”