Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 272, Untrod Tripod wrote:WAIT FUCK THIS ISN'T OUR PT OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER

p sure scum think we're joking
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

In post 105, lalaladucks wrote:Maybe I'm not engaged because I'm town again and town is boring and what is being mafia like?? IDK do I. Sigh.

you must have been scum on chatmafia, right?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:32 am

Post by lalaladucks »

sigh

guess I'll be last in and first out

Bob I have been scum on chatmafia but it seems quite a bit different to here
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:33 am

Post by lalaladucks »

oh but guys could you please hold off on killing me until Shadoxx at least comes back and answers questions?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Do you have any feelings about anyone?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Setting aside your undying affection for me, ofc.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:36 am

Post by lalaladucks »

mannnn this is so dodgy though

ehhh

Pedit: oh yeah hold on a minute

Pedit again: ofc
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:37 am

Post by lalaladucks »

so I'd just like to point out right now one of the votes on my wagon is still from RVS in case anyone didn't notice.

sketch.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah I was looking back at the VCs.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

uuuunnnhhhhh

UT

I'm feeling bad about my vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

*WAFFLES LIKE A BOSS*
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:42 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 251, Marquis wrote:
(6)
lalaladucks
Kitty Galore
Shadoxx8
TellTaleHeart
Untrod Tripod
Bellaphant
Green Crayons
:(
(L-1)

alright so I will colour in what I think of these plebs on my wagon

so Bella is most suspicious imo (scumsies)
Shadoxx is next most probably a scumbumble I think, although he needs to post more
followed by UT and his reasons for voting me (I'm obnoxious/annoying) are pretty ridiculous
Kitty's is from RVS still which is a tad suspect
I have a town lean on TTH
Green Crayons is green because he's green and seems town

you don't get reasons because you're lynching me lol
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

hunh

not where I thought you were going to direct your suspicions
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Well let's close up shop.

Cause

V/LA & phone access only until Monday.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Loldongs
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Glork »

Bella and/or Shadoxx need to die today.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Glork »

Also, Kitty needs to come up with content pronto before she finds herself in a vig's scope.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Glork »

BiBob has amazingly said almost nothing in his posts. I see one opinion on one player and a vote on UT.

He does an amazing amount of asking what other people think while not actually providing any analysis/reads/content himself. Post 31 is beyond terrible.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Shadoxx8
Shadoxx8
Goon
Shadoxx8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Shadoxx8 »

Well, before I post my thoughts, I just wanted to let you know I've only played in Newbie games before, so don't expect some incredible analysis. That will come in D2 phase.

@Bellaphant, your playing extremely pro-town at this point. All of your posts have been in-depth and contributive to the town. You have performed exactly as a post-card townie (gods help us if you are Mafia-alignment.). Your playing very similar to a player in my last game, Glitch, who not only was VT, but also provided posts with lots of detail and criticism of all players, rather than focussing on one player (what I call tunnel-visioning, which I can do a lot of the time, something I’m trying to rectify). You also have acted skeptical at some points, and questions peoples votes (if not in RVS).

@Bob I say your playing town-to-null at this point. It is hard to place a player into either player (except if they have very striking play). You are not as much of a town read as Bella, because her posts have more detail IMO. However, you haven’t actively followed a bandwagon AFAIK.

@Bob#2 It may just be your play-style, but your play style isn’t being very pro-town at this point. The inclusion of pictures and filler in posts is fine, but what is questionable is your liking for joining bandwagons and overall complying with the flow. A lot of your posts have also been incredibly short, providing not much detail. IGMEOY

@Fro99er. Town-to-null. Investigative posts, which provide lots of detail, as well as not following a general bandwagon, label you more town then null.

@Glork. I’m not sure what to think about you. On one hand, some of your posts are rather good, but you also immediately jump to scum-team conclusion on D1. This suggests that you are anxious to end the day on a vote, as the town should only start systematically scanning for scum-tells, not pairing town players together on D1. IGMEOY.

@Green Canyon. Your town-ish, but your meta can sometimes be scummy (i.e. the joining of wagons e.t.c.) And to answer your question: No, it was RVS. No, I was simply providing reasons for why Duck may be scummy, for the wagon.

@KayP
In post 47, KayP wrote:Oh, sure, the goal is to find mafia. I agree there, that much is obvious. But given statistics, the person you are pushing/voting/arguing with is MORE LIKELY to be town than mafia since there are way more town than mafia in games. I guess I'm having trouble understanding why you seem to be STARTING from a mindset of "this person is mafia, prove me otherwise" instead of "this person is statistically likely to be town, unless proven otherwise".

:facepalm:

Your point here is what? Maybe I’m missing the context of this post (viewing these in ISO BTW) but what you are essentially saying is that we shouldn’t vote for people because they are likely to be town? The point of the game is to vote and find the Mafia, before they lynch all town members. This statement directly contradicts the purpose of Mafia! You are pushing for us to vote random people, which is directly in the Mafia’s favour!

In post 134, KayP wrote:What is wrong with people on this site and making reasonless votes?

There is something called RVS.

I think that KayP is currently the most scummy player. However, I do not think he is Mafia. He’s the best vote for us IMO, but with Ducks at L-1. I’m unsure whether I’ll swap over on D1.

@Kitty. Whilst you haven’t contributed much yet, you have provided a valid reason for your inactivity, so I have to place you in null for now (hate doing that :()

@LalalaDucks, still confused why you are at L-1. Her play-style doesn’t dictate her alignment guys. A skilled player can change their meta, if that is what is labelling them as scum-tell. This early on though I can’t place you as town or scum ATM (I hate D1, the worst stage for sure).

@Marquis BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Obviously Scum

@TellTaleHeart. Ooh yes, I like your play style. Like Bella, you are question and scrutinising everybody, and not joining bandwagons for the sake of it like some other players. You are correct about my previous post, it was a rant more than anything, not a reason for voting Ducks. You are definitely the second highest town-read for the town.

@Bulge Why the lack of posts? This early on, inactiveness must always regarded as suspicious, unless it is justified. Here, you either are simply one of those players who does not care about the game, or wants to remain in the shadows, and simply complying with what the town wants. Scum-tell right here. But not Mafia read as again, it’s only D1.

@Untold Tripod. Eh, again, you’re one of those players I can’t properly scrutinise until later phases. Unfortunately putting you in null for now :(

TL;DR
It’s hard to determine whether a player is town or scum or PR on D1 (unless they make a really bad slip-up). Unfortunately this means that a lot of players are in the null category for me (which I hate doing :(). The best vote ATM is for KayP, and the two most townish players would be Bellaphant and Telltaleheart.

VOTE: KayP
斬 MONADO BUSTER 機 MONADO ENCHANT 盾 MONADO SHIELD 疾 MONADO HASTE 破 MONADO PURGE 鎧 MONADO ARMOUR 喰 MONADO EATER 轟 MONADO CYCLONE

THIS is the passage of FATE!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Glork »

Boblaw, frogger, GC can be town.

KayP is still not a bad lynch. Went conveniently quiet as soon as heat came off of him.

Laladucks makes me want to punch myself in the face but I'm unconvinced this is the wagon/lynch of the day, mostly because there are much better/more likely scum candidates.

TTH is fine, Bulge needs to post and/or die (he's also due for a prod in like half an hour), UT can be town for now until I actually figure him out.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Glork »

PEDIT WAIT READING SHADOXX SHIT.

Oh man the "give me until Day 2 to get reads" is baaaaaaad, but the rest of the post is actually not that terrible.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Glork »

That said, your defense of Bella is awful, espeically this (emphasis mine):
Your playing
very similar to
a player in my last game, Glitch, who not only was VT, but also
provided posts with lots of detail
and criticism of all players, rather than focussing on one player (what I call tunnel-visioning, which I can do a lot of the time, something I’m trying to rectify).

I see one post where Bella kinda sorta goes into detail about things, but most of the rest of it... does not fit that description even a tiny little bit. Can you elaborate on this, Shadoxx?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ good posting. No one calls me post-card townie. Unless they want something

VOTE: shaddox
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 260, Untrod Tripod wrote:just a heads up I'm going to be V/LA this weekend

In post 289, Green Crayons wrote:V/LA & phone access only until Monday.

V/LAs acknowledged.
Last edited by Marquis on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
link in bio

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”